- » Fried Eggplant
Fried Eggplant Recipes
Fried eggplant comes from European cuisine and is made with eggplant and a seasoned batter. Little lemon pepper and a dash of dill add a tasty twist to the fried eggplants. This European dish is prepared by frying ... More »
Put 1 1/2 to 2 inches of oil in a wok, karhai, or skillet and heat on medium heat.
Measure out fenugreek, fennel, cumin, and onion seeds and keep handy.
Wash and wipe the eggplants (leave them unpeeled), and slice lengthwise into flat, 1/8-1/6-inch... - 44.8213
Deep Fried Eggplant Turnovers
Deep Fried Eggplant Turnovers make a great snack.The taste of Eggplant blended with cheese and egg filling, is a delight. Try these simple Deep Fried Eggplant Turnovers at your next party and have your guests bowled over. - 44.7565
Deep Fried Eggplant With Yogurt
Deep Fried Eggplant With Yogurt is a delicious dish that can be prepared easily at home. The ingredients for this Deep Fried Eggplant With Yogurt are easily available in any grocery store. I tried this recipe last week and my guests were mesmerized with the... - 43.9221
This fried eggplant is a lovely addition that can be served for a hearty lunch or dinner. Made with a coating of parmesan cheese with breadcrumbs flavored with italian seasoning, the eggplant is sliced and coated with an egg mix and breaded. Fried in oil to a... - 42.4216
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into thin slices.
2. Pour lemon juice over it.
3. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Toss it and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse eggplant with cold water.
5. Drain the water.
6. In a bowl, break an egg.... - 41.0721
Crisp Fried Eggplant
1 Cut eggplant crosswise into 12 to 14 thin slices, about 1/8 inch thick. Set aside.
2. Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning skillet at 100% (HIGH) for 4 minutes.
3 In a pie plate, beat together flour, milk, egg white and onion... - 40.5463
Heat butter in small saucepan until it foams up.
Remove from heat, skim off and discard foam.
Pour off clear yellow oil and discard sediment in bottom of pan.
Pour enough of the clear yellow oil (clarified butter) into a large heavy skillet to coat the bottom... - 40.2014
1. Arrange the sliced eggplant roundels on a kitchen paper.
2. Sprinkle salt over the eggplant and cover with another kitchen paper.
3. Put a light weight on top to press the slices down and keep like that for 1 hour.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat... - 39.1131
This fried eggplant recipe is made with a hint of cheese to it. Fried with a flour coating, the fried eggplants are sprinkled with paprika and cheese for a rich and savory taste. - 37.936
Golden Fried Eggplant
1. Cut eggplant into 1/4" x 2" x 2" (0.75 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm) pieces. Lightly dust with cornstarch and set aside.
2. Combine ingredients for batter in mixing bowl. Blend to a smooth consistency.
3. Heat oil in a hot wok over medium-high heat. Shake excess... - 35.7906
1.Start by cutting the eggplant into one half inch slices, then pare them
2.Sprinkle each slice with salt
3.Lay slice upon slice and place a plate upon the top
4.Let stand 2hours
5.The salt will draw out the disagreeably bitter... - 34.0297
Deep Fried Eggplant With Pork
1. Marinate pork for 1/2-2 hours.
2. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat and deep-fry eggplant for 2 minutes. Drain eggplant on paper towels.
3. Remove oil, reserving 1 1/2 tablespoons. Heat remaining oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger, garlic, dried... - 33.9832
Cut each eggplant round into 4 triangles.
Dredge with flour.
Dip in beaten eggs.
Roll in bread crumbs.
In a skillet, heat oil.
Cook eggplant until golden brown.
Remove from skillet.
Drain on a paper towel.
Season with salt and pepper. - 33.0738
Beat together wine and eggs.
Slice eggplant 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick.
Soak in water and dry.
Dredge eggplant slices in egg and wine.
Then dredge in spiced flour mixture.
Fry in olive oil and sprinkle with Romano cheese.
Serve immediately. - 33.018
Wash and dry eggplants; cut in fine, even slices, salt lightly, and leave in bowl for a few hours.
Before cooking, dry eggplant thoroughly with a cloth, dust lightly in flour (or first in flour, then in beaten egg), and fry in small batches in olive oil... - 31.886
This Fried Eggplant is a treat ! Try these batter-coated vegetable fries for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Fried Eggplant are eagerly awaited. - 31.1256
Crispy Fried Eggplant
Put the cornstarch, the egg beaten with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the bread crumbs in separate small dishes.
Dredge each eggplant slice in the cornstarch, coating it thoroughly and shaking off the excess, coat it with the egg mixture, and dredge it in the... - 31.0075
Deep Fried Eggplant
Peel and slice the eggplant into 1/2-inch slices, then cut each slice in half Dip each piece in flour and then in a mixture of egg and milk.
Drain and coat completely with crumbs.
Heat deep oil to 375F or until a bread cube will brown in 60 seconds.
Drop... - 29.3334
Peel eggplant; cut it into "french-fry"-size pieces.
Dip pieces of eggplant in beaten egg, then into bread or cracker crumbs.
Fry in oil over medium heat, in single layer, until brown.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve eggplant hot with soy sauce for... - 28.3019
1. Wash the eggplant and slice in 1/4-inch pieces. Do not pare. Dip slices first in flour, then in egg beaten until foamy with milk, then in bread crumbs.
2. Brown the slices on both sides in hot oil, butter, margarine or drippings. Sprinkle with salt just... - 26.7844
Peel eggplant; cut into thin slices.
Soak eggplant in salted water for 10 minutes.
Dip eggplant into egg; roll in flour.
Fry in deep hot oil in skillet until lightly browned.
Drain; serve hot. - 26.0778
Fried Eggplant is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Fried Eggplant is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 25.701
Pan Fried Eggplant
Halve eggplant lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Combine egg and 1 tablespoon water.
Combine crackers, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Dip eggplant in egg mixture, then in cracker mixture'.
Cook eggplant in hot oil till... - 25.6324
Peel the eggplant, slice into 1/4 in (5 mm) circles and prepare for cooking.
Fry sliced eggplant in oil until browned on both sides and soft inside.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and lemon juice, and serve warm or cold with bread. - 24.2431
Fried Eggplant Recipes By Category