- » Fried Egg
Fried Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried egg recipes.
Fry An Egg
Watch and learn. This video prepares one the most loved food...fried eggs. Chef Susan Odell uses canola oil to make a fine sunny side up. This is a common food but needs to be prepared properly to maintain its taste and the right brown texture will point out... - 105.516
One Fried Egg
If you want to set your mood to bright and sunny from the very beginning of the day, you must be having this sunny side up fried egg in your breakfast. Frying egg is the easiest task on earth but when you have to keep the yolk undisturbed, it becomes little... - 103.597
How To Fry An Egg
Wondering how to get your fried eggs right? Watch this video to learn how you can prepare the perfect fried eggs for breakfast. You will certainly like this. - 102.193
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 100.216
Basic Fried Eggs
1. Take the egg out of the fridge 20 minutes before cooking and break into a teacup, removing an unwanted shell.
2. Into a heavy-bottomed, non-stick frying pan pour a little oil and heat until the oil is hot enough to sizzle when the egg... - 72.6212
Fried Egg Caribbean Style
Are you looking for a different breakfast recipe. You've got it right here. Hit the play button to learn this Fried Egg Caribbean Style recipe which is a great way to kick start your day. Treat your family to this scrumptious breakfast today. - 66.9531
Fried Oysters With Eggs
Mix together oysters, soy, and ginger; set aside.
Beat eggs lightly with milk, garlic salt, and pepper; set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add oyster mixture.
Stir-fry for 1 minute or until oysters begin to brown... - 41.2843
Fried Eggs With Salami
Cut the slices of cheese into quarters.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Place the salami slices in the pan and fry on each side to heat through.
Transfer the salami to a warmed serving dish and keep hot.
Add the remaining butter to the pan and, when it... - 41.1954
Deep Fried Coated Eggs
Enjoy savoring this palate pleasing Deep Fried Coated Eggs dish. If you are having this Deep Fried Coated Eggs for the first time, it will indeed be YUM. So do not miss out on the chance. - 31.2144
Put the pan on the fire.
Drop in the oil and after a few seconds, break the egg into the pan.
Lower the heat.
If you are using an ordinary frying pan, slide the spatula under the egg to ensure that it is not beginning to stick.
Holding the pan by the handle,... - 30.13
1.In a pan, sauté the eggs in one tablespoon butter until set, season with salt and pepper
2.On a platter, place the seasoned eggs
3.Now brown two tablespoons butter in the pan, add one teaspoon vinegar, and when hot, pour over the... - 30.1136
Try this version of amazingly delicious Fried Eggs recipe. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Fried Eggs is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 29.561
Seasoned Fried Eggs
Heat the fat in a frying pan over low heat and break in the eggs.
Tip the pan slightly so that the eggs can be basted with the fat.
(Some people prefer the eggs cooked without basting—in this case, cover immediately with a lid.) Cook the eggs for about 3... - 26.9176
1) In a very deep frying pan, heat the lard and stir with a large wooden spoon, until a large pit swirls in the center of the pan.
2) Stir the lard and crack an egg in the center, stirring around the egg, until it is thoroughly cooked.
3) Gently... - 26.7285
Savory Fried Eggs
Place the butter or bacon fat in the browning pan and melt 30 to 40 seconds at HIGH.
Break the egg into the melted fat.
Pierce the yolk and the white gently with the point of a knife 3 to 4 times.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 25 to 30 seconds.
The timing will... - 25.6646
1. Melt a little fat in the pan.
2. Add the eggs. Season lightly.
3. Cook gently until lightly set. Lift out gently.
4. Serve on a plate or a flat dish. - 25.2619
Fried Eggs With Macedoine
Heat and drain the tinned vegetables.
Brown the chopped bacon in the lard, add the hot macedoine of vegetables and the spoonful of stock; simmer, without boiling, on a gentle heat.
Fry the eggs in lard in a small pan; only for a few minutes till the white of... - 24.8586
Browning Dish Fried Eggs
Preheat browning dish on full power for 2 minutes.
Add butter to hot browning dish, stirring to melt.
Place eggs in browning dish.
Heat, covered, on roast for 2 minutes, 15 seconds.
Do not overcook as eggs will continue cooking while... - 21.7832
Fried Eggs Romano
Heat the oil in a saute pan, add onion, green pepper and bacon, and cook over medium heat until the onion is transparent.
Break the eggs into the pan carefully, cover with the lid of the pan or with foil and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs... - 21.1975
Easy Fried Eggs
1. Melt enough butter or bacon fat in a heavy skillet to cover the bottom. Break the desired number of eggs into a saucer and slip them carefully in the pan.
2. Cook over low heat, basting the eggs with the hot fat until the whites are set. If the eggs are to... - 18.3359
Place butter in a small custard cup or sauce dish.
Microwave for 30 seconds on high, or just until melted.
Carefully break egg into dish.
Microwave tightly covered, for 30 to 35 seconds on high.
Keep covered and let stand 1 minute before serving. - 14.7378
Fried Egg Recipes By Category