- » Fried Doughnut
Fried Doughnut Recipes
Fried Donut orfried doughnut is a popular American fried dough food. This snack is prepared by frying the flour dough and tastes sweet or savory depending on the ingredients you choose.
Different types of fried ... More »
Feisty Sugar And Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than the sugar coated cinnamon flavored doughnuts? Betty demonstrates how to make the perfect doughnuts that might take little bit time to make, but are nevertheless, a great way to show off your culinary... - 104.771
Cocoa Doughnut Balls
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together twice. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, almond extract and sugar. Cream well.
3. Add eggs gradually and beat well.
4. Add sieved ingredients and milk... - 48.792
Country Style Doughnut Puffs
Beat eggs, vanilla, and sugar well.
Stir in cream.
Sift together dry ingredients; gradually stir into egg mixture.
Fold in melted butter.
In skillet that is at least 3 inches deep, heat 1 1/2 inches oil to 375°.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
Balls... - 46.7311
• To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
• Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
• Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
• Wash and dry raisins; chop finely.
• Sift flour... - 43.9853
Doughnut is most mouth watering name today ..You can say sexy dish also..Doughnut is a small ring-shaped cake made of rich, light dough that is fried in deep fat... - 43.1357
Pumpkin Doughnut Drops
In large saucepan, heat 2-3 inches oil to 375 degrees.
In large bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Stir in milk, pumpkin, oil, vanilla and egg with a fork just until dry ingredients arc moistened.
Drop by tcaspoonfuls into hot oil 5-6 at a time.
Fry doughnut... - 43.1152
Cinnamon Doughnut Twists
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; let stand until bubbly.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size pan, combine milk, the 1/2 cup sugar, salt, the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and butter.
Heat over medium heat to about 110° (butter does not need to melt... - 42.7416
Koeksisters - South African Syrup Coated Doughnut Braids
1) In a saucepan, boil together sugar and water until thickened.
2) Allow the syrup to cool and place in refrigerator.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
4) Add in the butter and rub the mixture well.
5)... - 42.6199
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a large bowl, mix well.
Combine milk, butter, and shortening in a saucepan; heat until very warm (120Â° to 130Â°), stirring until butter and shortening melt.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture, beat at... - 42.0034
Swedish Doughnut Miniatures
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Beat egg, sugar, extract, and lemon peel together until thick and piled softly.
(If using cardamom, blend with flour.) Alternately add dry ingredients in halves with mixture of cream and butter, beating until just... - 41.1433
Cinnamon Doughnut Balls
Slowly heat oil (at least 2 Inches deep) in an electric skillet or deep fryer to 375°.
Combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl.
Add 1/4 cup salad oil, milk, egg, orange peel and walnuts; beat with a fork until... - 39.8107
Mexican Doughnut Strips
1. Combine water, butter, 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sugar, the salt and nutmeg in 2-quart (2-L) saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Increase heat to high; heat to full rolling boil.
2. Add flour to pan all at once;... - 39.7719
Country Style Doughnut Puffs
In medium bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, and the 1/2 cup sugar; beat well.
Stir in milk.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into egg mixture until well mixed.
Add melted butter.
Drop batter from teaspoon into deep vegetable shortening heated to 375°... - 39.477
Tiny Doughnut Cookies
Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Blend flour, ammonium carbonate, and salt; add in fourths to creamed mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Chill dough at... - 37.9155
Orange Pecan Doughnut Balls
Sift the flour, soda and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the egg yolks, sugar, sour milk and orange juice and stir into the flour mixture.
Stir in the pecans, raisins, dates and orange rind.
Drop from teaspoon into deep fat at 350 degrees and fry for 4 to... - 37.4281
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and nutmeg.
2. Add oil, milk, and egg whites, mixing well with a fork.
3. Drop from a teaspoon into hot oil and fry about 3 minutes or until browned.
4. Drain on paper towels.
5. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and roll... - 36.8055
Fruited Doughnut Balls
Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
Combine next 4 ingredients; stir into dry ingredients.
Add nuts, fruits, and peel.
Stir to blend.
Drop by teaspoons into deep hot fat (350°) and fry 4 to 5 minutes or till brown on all sides, turning once.
Drain on paper... - 36.071
Fried Doughnut Recipes By Category