- » Fried Dough Stick
Fried Dough Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried dough stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried dough stick recipes.
Biscuit Sticks are wonderful appetizers that can be served at any party. I served it for my child's birthday party at home and even the mother couldnâ€™t stop munching these Biscuit Sticks. Try these Biscuit Sticks recipe! - 29.8254
Moroccan Warka Dough - Part I
Paula Wolfert is THE expert of Moroccan cooking. I met with her at her beautiful home in Sonoma (Califonia) to show us how to make "Warka", a staple ingredient in Moroccan cuisine. Warka is a very thin layer of dough (similar to phyllo dough) used to make... - 107.782
Moroccan Warka Dough - Part Ii
Paul Wolfert is showing us a super easy method for making Warka at home! Warka is a Moroccan dough (a bit similar to phyllo dough) that has an amazing crunch! Many Moroccan staple dishes are make with Warka such as Bastilla, Briwat, and so on. The recipe is... - 98.7901
This is a recipe made with cassava which is high in carbohydrate and it has low saturated fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium. High in Vitamin C and Manganese. It tastes great with tomato sauce. - 39.0852
1. In a bowl, cream margarine and sugar together.
2. Add eggs and salt to the creamed mixture.
3. Sprinkle granular yeast over warm water, as warm as 110°.
4. Stir to blend it well.
5. Add dissolved yeast with remaining water and flour to creamed... - 41.7604
Who won't fall in love with these hot oven-fresh Biscuit Sticks? The garlic seasoning of the Biscuit Sticks makes them all the more desirable! Have a great snack with these Biscuit Sticks and come back to me with your suggestions if you have any! - 29.9519
Pour milk into a mixer bowl and add butter.
Cool to lukewarm (110°F to 115°F).
Soften yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water for 10 minutes, or until bubbles start to form.
Add yeast mixture to lukewarm milk mixture.
Gradually add 2 1/2 cups flour and... - 43.1903
Light And Fluffy Sour-dough Pancakes
If you have a sourdough starter in the refrigerator, there is a good chance it hasn’t seen the light of day in quite some time. This is just the recipe to remind you why you have a starter; easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. Light and fluffy, with a... - 129.474
Cheese And Onion Herb Sticks
1. Put the water in a jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the onion until it is well coloured.
3. Stir the flour, salt and mustard into a mixing bowl, then add the... - 40.2922
Sift dry ingredients; add shortening and milk.
Dough will be stiff.
Roll out onto floured board to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into slices 1 inch wide and 2 inches long.
Deep fry at 375 degrees until brown, turning only once. - 27.147
Cinnamon Fritter Sticks
1) In a medium-size saucepan add oil, 1 cup water, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Bring to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and add flour beating till smooth. The batter will be thick and form dough. Let cool.
3) In a medium-size skillet fill with oil 1/2-inch... - 41.5251
Norwegian Potato Lefse
Peel potatoes and cut into quarters; cover with boiling water and cook until fork tender (about 30 minutes).
Drain and mash until very smooth.
Measure potatoes; you should have 4 cups.
Stir in butter, milk, and salt, mixing well.
Let cool to room... - 41.908
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 47.2811
Frying Pan Pizza
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Place the pepper, courgette and red onion on a large non-stick baking tray and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil. Season well and toss to combine. Roast in the oven for 20 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Set aside.
2.... - 32.0584
Tangy Sourdough English Muffins
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in milk, starter, sugar, salt, and enough of the flour (about 3 1/2 cups) to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth (5 to 10 minutes), adding flour as needed to prevent... - 40.3715
Whole Wheat Onion Buns
In a small frying pan, melt butter; add onion and saute until golden (5 to 7 minutes).
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
Measure and set aside... - 42.7703
Sourdough Whole Grain English Muffins
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in starter, honey, salt, dry milk, wheat germ, cracked wheat (or other cereal), whole wheat or graham flour, and 1 cup of the all-purpose flour.
Beat well for 5 minutes.
Gradually mix in 1 1/2 cups of the... - 43.5612
Dark Delicatessen Rye Bread
Pour sugar into a heavy 10-inch frying pan.
Place over medium-high heat until sugar is melted; stir constantly with a fork.
Continue to cook until sugar smokes and is very dark (about 2 1/2 minutes).
When all the sugar is black, add boiling water and continue... - 43.0019
Fried Wheat Poori
Circles of Delight …an amazing video to prepare crisp and golden Indian bread with wheat. This involves simple steps of mixing the basic dough and kneading well – there is no big secret to it – yet it makes for extremely tasty and mouth-watering... - 131.409
Sarasiya Khaja - Fried Flaky Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, black pepper, white chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of warm water to make the dough. Make sure the dough is not too hard or too... - 125.762
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 126.57
Navajo Fry Bread
1 Put enough melted lard or oil in a deep-fryer to reach a depth of 2 to 3 inches. Heat lard or oil (lard is traditional) to 400°F.
2 Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add 1/2 cup warm water and continue adding water to reach the consistency of bread... - 28.1606
Fried Apple Pie
Learn how to make Fried Apple Pie. An easy to make recipe, this is easy to follow and great for even a beginner.Your search for a great apple pie recipe ends right here! - 39.9616
Fried Potato Bread
Beat mashed potatoes, shortening, milk and salt until no lumps remain.
Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 4 hours.
Turn potato mixture onto floured surface; knead in flour.
Divide into 20 equal parts; shape each part into a ball.
Shape... - 35.279
How To Make Congee
In a mood to have some rice? Check out the video for the delicious Congee. Congee is rice porridge, a very nice recipe. An ideal breakfast to serve to your family or friends. Everyone should definitely try this recipe out. - 77.8994
Cattail Spoon Cakes With Molasses Sauce
Combine soda and sour milk; add egg, salt, flour and pollen.
Heat oil in deep fryer to 370°F.
Dip tea spoon into hot oil, then into batter.
Drop spoonfuls of dough into oil and deep fry 3 to 5 minutes; dipping spoon into hot oil when necessary to... - 33.9646
Shrimp And Pork Spring Rollls
These Spring Rolls stuffed with pea sprouts, shrimp, pork and scallion make a perfect meal for the totally famished soul ! Just try out these Spring Rolls for your next meal and let me know if you'vew liked it ! - 45.6806
You Tiao - Crisp Chinese Crullers
1) Mix the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2) Add the salt, some oil and water. Mix well and make a dough.
3) Knead the dough with hand for 3 minutes.
4) Cover and let the dough rest for an hour.
5) After an hour, knead the dough for... - 90.0287
Myvirginkitchen's Homemade Crumpets
1. In a sauce pan, pour milk and heat it.
2. In a bowl, pour warm milk.
3. Add sugar to the milk and add yeast. Stir it well.
4. Sift in flour in the milk and yeast mixture.
5. Cover the flour, milk and yeast mixture with saran wrap. Place it in... - 0
Gluten Free Sabudana Vada
All things Sabudana(tapioca) are gluten free. This Sabudana Vada is like a gluten-free person's final destination of a culinary quest. It is crunchy and it can be served with a host of chutneys. So, enjoy! - 113.906
Sticky Rice Rolls
RKwan is taking over the kitchen again this week to teach you how to make some sticky rice rolls! Keep watching for a bonus recipe as well! - 110.733
To make the tortillas, heat a large nonstick frying pan over a moderate heat and sieve the flour and salt into it.
Quickly rub in the fat with the fingertips and gradually stir in approximately 5 fl 02/125 ml warm water until a soft dough is formed.
Remove... - 45.0373
Homemade Dolme And Kobeh - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Whip up Iranian flavors in your kitchen with this recipe. Dolme and kobeh are traditional Iranian treats that can be easily whomped up at home. Loaed with flavorful herbs, gorging this rich, delectable dish is nothing less than an enriching experience. Wake... - 82.3003
Homemade Dolme And Kobeh - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Although the name and Iranian origin of the dish might intimidate you at first, but then that shouldn't stop you from trying this recipe at least once in your kitchen. Rich and flavorful, this sumptuous dish is so tantalizing that the taste of it is likely to... - 82.8041
1. In large bowl, mix sugar, grated lemon peel, vanilla extract, salt, eggs, and 2 cups flour. With hands, knead in remaining 1/2 cup flour. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. With floured knife, cut dough into 20 equal portions. With palms of hands,... - 34.4465
Sugar Dusted Snowflakes
In small saucepan, combine orange juice, milk, butter and cinnamon stick.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes.
Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
In large bowl, mix flour, orange peel and baking powder; make well in... - 43.7415
Soak bread in milk for 1 or 2 hours (enough milk to make bread into a soft dough).
Beat the egg; then mix the meat, dough, beaten egg, salt and pepper and make these into small meat balls.
Roll the meat balls in flour.
Put butter into a frying pan; when... - 35.6712
Stuffed Aaloo Paratha
Stuffed parathas are among the super indulgence foods, and over the top usage of ghee and oil makes it even more harder to eat for many. This recipe uses very little oil to fry the parathas and yet is tasty. Have it with curd and pickle. - 0
Korean Food: Hoddeok (호떡)
1. Take a bowl and combine warm water, yeast and sugar. Mix them together and set it aside for a couple of hours in a warm place to allow the yeast to grow.
2. Take another bowl and sift into all-purpose flour and the prepared yeast mixture. Add... - 93.6661
Whole Wheat Chapati
Put the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl and make a hollow in the centre.
Add the water gradually, working in the flour to make a firm dough.
Knead well for about 15 minutes, until the dough is smooth.
Cover with a damp cloth and leave to stand for... - 31.2659
Here is an excellent recipe for cannoli that are Sicilian pastry desserts. These cannoli consist of tube-shaped shells of fried or baked pastry dough, filled with a traditional sweet and creamy ricotta filling. The video here shows a classic recipe for... - 115.466
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 40.1698
Chinese breadstick is an easy and amazing breakfast recipe. You can serve it with any thing of your choice or can store it too!!! - 125.172
Chole bhature is a popular Indian dish available in almost all Indian eating outlets and also prepared during special occasions in the kitchen of many Indian households. Here I shall tell you how to prepare bhaturas, which you can enjoy with chole. - 0
Slightly beat eggs in a mixing bowl, add sugar and mix thoroughly.
Melt butter, measure and add to mixture.
Beat, add milk, mix.
Sift flour, measure, sift dry ingredients together, add to mixture.
Add vanilla, mix well, and add last amount of flour.
Roll out... - 38.7251
Mix the first 4 ingredients together; then rub in 1 tablespoon butter, and, with a fork, stir in enough cold water (7-8 tablespoons) to make a fairly soft dough.
Knead about 5 minutes (on a lightly floured board) until smooth and shiny.
Roll out 1/8 inch... - 40.2035
Mix the first four ingredients together, then rub in 1 tablespoon butter, and with a fork, stir in enough cold water (7 or 8 tablespoons) to make a fairly soft dough.
Knead about 5 minutes (on a lightly floured board) until smooth and shiny.
Roll out 1/8 of... - 37.1507
Ribbon Fritters: and easy snack that lasts for a month and goes great with tea! I made these for my son's school's fundraiser, and lots of people loved it, hope you do too!(: - 0
1 In a bowl, mix sugar, salt and butter with scalded milk.
2 Let cool to lukewarm.
3 In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
4 Add in the egg, lemon peel and cooled milk mixture; stir well.
5 In a separate bowl, sift flour,... - 45.2823
Makrout - Moroccan Date Cookie
Moroccan cookie are always a mouthwatering treat to all. This amazing video shows how these awesome date cookie are made in a simple manner. These cookie are smeared with honey and orange blossom water for that wonderful twist in the taste. This video is... - 132.277
Puran Poli Or Vermi Or Obbattu/hollige
To all those who are looking for this famous recipe, will find this video very useful. This is a traditional recipe. In India we call it Puran Poli. This is very tasty and easy to make. Before serving you can add clarified butter over the roti. This dish is... - 106.351
Paneer Kulcha - Indian Stuffed Bread
To prepare the kulcha dough:
1. Into a bowl, mix together plain flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
2. To this dry mixture, add melted butter and mix well using your hands to make a crumbly mixture.
3. Add warm water a little at a time and prepare the... - 0
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.9311
Dissolve the yeast in 1 cup lukewarm water in a large bowl.
Stir in the milk, butter, sugar, salt, eggs, raisins and enough flour to make a thick sponge.
Let rise, covered, in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Punch the dough down.
Let rise until doubled in... - 38.1546
Aloo Parathas are perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch or evening snack and are loved by all Punjabis. For those who are not calorie conscious, smear them with a generous dollop of home made butter or ghee. Serve with tomato chutney, plain yogurt, any... - 49.7846
South African Doughnut
This koeksister Recipe is simple and very easy to follow. Koeksisters are those sweet, sticky and delicious South African doughnut. The doughnuts are twisted or plait and diped in a sweet and lemony cold syrup. Koeksisters are often served as desert or snack.... - 114.475
• To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
• Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
• Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
• Wash and dry raisins; chop finely.
• Sift flour... - 43.9853
Homemade Butter Naan
Naan is a very rich dish, often accompanied with a spicy rich gravy. The butter in the naan makes it high in calories. So if you are diabetic or have other health issues, please consume it in moderation. - 0
Indian Aloo Paratha
After conquering whole of India, aloo parathas are finding their way into kitchens far across in other continents. If you are one of them who is dying for this most popular Indian bread, this one is for you. The chef is showing the best way of preparing... - 124.374
For those with a sweet tooth, here is a dessert that ensures you double fun. Why not, because this dessert is rich with honey, nuts and fruit flavor. A good choice to spread sweetness during any celebrations. - 104.802
Italian Cannoli makes a very good wrapping for sweet or savory stuffing. It is good to serving as a snack in parties and to kids. Cannoli adds a twist to the regular snack items. It can be filled with foods that kids often don't like to eat. - 49.9436
Cinnamon Doughnut Twists
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; let stand until bubbly.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size pan, combine milk, the 1/2 cup sugar, salt, the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and butter.
Heat over medium heat to about 110° (butter does not need to melt... - 42.7416
Make a stiff paste with ingredients for dough, and a little water.
Knead well and beat on the table till pliable.
Fry paste of spices in a little ghee.
Add fried vegetables and ingredients for filling.
Mix well and mash coarsely.
Season with salt... - 46.8673
Dal Samosa - Mini - Lentil Samosa Or Pie
In the mood to have some nice and tasty snack, then you are at the right place. Check out these yummy dal samosas which is one of the most popular snacks of India. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the tasty dal samosas in a matter of few minutes, do check out... - 93.7186
Chrust Czyli Faworki
Cut butter into flour; add egg yolks and milk mixed with salt and rum.
The dough should not be so wet that it will stick to the floured board.
If too wet, add a little more flour.
Beat dough against the board until bubbles appear, then set aside, covered, for... - 42.9429
1) In a bowl, mash potatoes with milk.
2) Stir in the flour and mix to make stiff dough, adding more milk if necessary.
3) Make six portions from the flour mixture.
4) Lightly dust a working board with flour.
5) On floured board press... - 38.5249
Easy Flour Tortillas
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually stir in enough of the warm water to form a crumbly dough; work dough with your hands until it holds together.
Turn out onto a board and knead until smooth.
Divide into 12 equal pieces and shape each into... - 31.7162
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 89.1218
Combine the flour and salt in a bowl.
Gradually mix in the water until the dough binds together, but is not sticky or wet.
Knead well for about 10 minutes, until firm and elastic.
Oil a bowl, turn the dough in it twice, then cover with a damp tea-towel.
Leave... - 35.1518
Scallion Pancake Wraps
1. For dip, in a small bowl, add soy, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, and fresh ginger. Mix well and set aside.
2. For sauce, in a medium bowl, add fresh garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce,... - 100.237
Paneer And Cauliflower Samosa With Crispy Layer
1. In a bowl add flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, cumin, carom, baking powder and mix well.
2. Add oil and ghee mixture and mix adding water a little at a time knead well to get medium soft dough.
3. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep aside for... - 105.462
Bunuelos Mexican Fritters
1. Into a large wide basin, sift flour with baking powder and salt and mix in the sugar, anise seeds and lemon rind.
2. Add egg, butter or margarine and just enough milk to mind into dough.
3. Turn out onto a flour dusted work surface and knead... - 43.4685
Parotta - South Indian Layered Bread
Parotta or barotta is a layered flat bread of South India,mainly famous as a street food. Lets have a look on how to prepare this at home . - 111.03
Sattu Ka Paratha
Sattu (roasted gram flour) is the main ingredient used in Sattu ka paratha, which is often served with baingan ka bharta. This is a filling and tasty breakfast in winters. - 0
East African Donuts
Mandazi are those sweet and yummy East African donuts. They are known with different names depending on the Ethnic or location. Some called them Maandazi, Mahamri or Mamri. These are made from flour and deep fried in hot oil. They can also be baked for a... - 115.37
Roomali Roti & Roomali Masala Papad
To prepare Roomali Roti:
1. Into a bowl, add plain flour (maida), wheat flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Mix all these dry ingredients together.
3. Add oil, using your hands combine the oil and flour.
4. Gradually add water, as needed and knead... - 0
Kandache Thalipeeth is one of the easiest breakfast you can make. It is a maharashtrian delicacy which is all time favourite for all. Combination of bajra, jowar and wheat flour gives a fabulous taste to the dish! - 27.0548
Italian Carnival Fritters
Carnival is synonymous of fried treats in Italy... try with Sonia the castagnole, small soft balls sprinkled with powdered sugar! - 134.098
Quick Raised Doughnuts
Heat milk and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, salt, cinnamon, mace, eggs, and warmed mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes.
(It may be necessary to... - 40.7099
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour and salt and add the herbs and suet.
2. Add sufficient water to make a soft dough, knead the dough lightly on a floured surface and divide it into four equal portions.
3. Roll out each to give a rectangle... - 42.7837
Old Fashioned Apple Turnovers
Beat egg; stir in sugar, then sour milk and cream.
Sift 2 cups flour with soda, cream of tartar, salt, and spices and stir into first mixture.
Add more flour, enough to make a soft dough that can be rolled without sticking.
Turn out on floured board; divide... - 48.101
Pancakes For Peking Duck
Place the flour in a bowl and pour the water into a well in the centre.
Mix to a dough.
Knead the dough on a floured board until it is smooth and elastic.
Divide into 14 portions.
Roll out one portion into a 10-cm (4-in) circle.
Spread thinly with sesame... - 37.5506
Pal Appam Or Hoppers
Roast rice flour lightly without addition of fat in a deep vessel.
To the coarse rice flour, add 200 ml. of water and cook to porridge consistency.
Add this and the toddy to the rice flour and knead to a soft dough.
Leave overnight to ferment.
Grate coconut... - 42.6345
Makki Ki Roti - Indian Flat Corn Bread
1. In a bowl, add and combine the corn flour with salt and boiling water. knead well using a spatula. Knead the flour to form a dough.
2. Once done, take a lemon size ball of the dough and place it on a floured surface. Using a rolling pin gently roll... - 0
Oats are a rich source of soluble fibre 'Beta-glucan', which is a potent cholesterol-lowering agent. Serve these rotis hot with fresh low-fat curds (dahi) or a cholesterol-friendly subzi for a really healthy treat. - 0
Vegan Veggie Burger
It’s time to get over your fascination for the store-bought burgers and fall in love with homemade veggie burgers. Chock full of nutrition and flavor, these hearty, flavorful, moist burgers would even impress the most hard-core carnivore. Plus, it’s so... - 144.663
Combine the flours, salt, and oil in a mixing bowl and rub together well.
Gradually add the cold water and knead the dough to a hard consistency.
Knead for 5 minutes more, then cover with a damp dishcloth or plastic wrap and let the dough rest for at least... - 42.531
Chinese Onion Pancake
Ying demonstrates how to make a favorite northern Chinese dish, Onion Pancakes, step-by-step. Onion pancakes is one of her hometown's recipe. It's soft, delicious and will become your family's favorite instantly. - 115.56
Poached Chicken Potato Patties
1. Cut the potatoes into equal halves and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken similarly.
3. With a potato masher, mash the boiled potatoes after skinning them until they attain a very soft texture.
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder,... - 107.355
Bihari Sweet Khajas
Sweet Khaja is a Bihari sweetmeat or mithai often stuffed with a khoya or dry fruit filling, deep fried in ghee and then dunked into a fragrant saffron-flavored sugar syrup. It simply melts in the mouth. This is the Indian version of “Baklava” made during... - 48.7402
Radhaballavi is a delicious Bengali bread, which is stuffed with Chhola dal (Bengal gram) paste. It is usually served as breakfast with Chholar Dal (Bengal gram preparation) or Alur Dum (spiced Potato curry). It is also a favorite food to celebrate the Durga... - 47.7088
1. Pour the water into a large jug. It should be warm enough just to activate the yeast without killing it;i usually mix 150ml just-boiled water with 300ml cold water. Sprinkle over the yeast and stir in the sugar. Leave for about 10 minutes or until the... - 34.5953
Indian Breakfast - Aloo Ka Paratha
All over the world potatoes are everyone's favorite. Here I am presenting an Indian Stuffed Paratha, which has potatoes. It’s filling and tasty and when eaten with white butter and raita it tastes even better. - 0