- » Fried Deviled Egg
Fried Deviled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried deviled egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried deviled egg recipes.
Deviled Mushrooms And Eggs
Heat butter, fry chopped mushrooms in it, add flavourings.
When mushrooms are cooked add quartered hard-boiled eggs.
Heat and serve on buttered toast. - 30.4631
Deviled Mushroom And Egg
Devilled Mushroom And Egg is loved by many across the world. Devilled Mushroom And Egg gets taste from mushrooms and eggs mixed with Worcestershire sauce. Devilled Mushroom And Egg is served by many restaurants across the world. - 34.9661
Deviled Scrambled Egg
1. In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs, add the cream, salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; beat well to mix and keep aside.
2. In a frying pan, heat half of the butter over low heat.
3. Strain and add the egg mixture in the pan... - 42.9822
Deviled Eggs With Bacon Rasher
Mix together the eggs, onion, bacon, mustard, mayonnaise, Tabasco and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the mixture into 14 portions and shape each into an 'egg'.
Coat with the grated cheese.
Chill the devilled eggs before serving, on a platter garnished with... - 29.1492
1. In a bowl beat the eggs lightly along with all the other ingredients except the butter.
2. In an omelette pan heat the butter, add the egg mixture and cook fairly quickly, stirring occasionally loosening the omelette from the side of the pan.
3.... - 38.2556
Devilled Ham Fritters
Devilled Ham Fritters has an awesome taste. The ham and eggs gives the Devilled Ham Fritters a miraculous taste. Devilled Ham Fritters is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 38.872
Deviled French Fried Triangles
Spread 4 slices of the bread lightly with mayonnaise, then with deviled ham.
Place a slice of cheese and a slice of onion on each.
Top with remaining bread slices.
Beat together eggs, sour cream, and salt.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture.
Melt butter in... - 39.2402
Guacamole Deviled Egg
There's isn't much I do not like with an avocado but wow, egg might be one of my favorites. That is no surprise, you've all seen me fry an egg inside an avocado a la "egg in the hole." Well here is one more way to love avocados and eggs, right? - 0
Fried Deviled Dogs
Beat egg slightly; add milk and melted vegetable shortening.
In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and seasonings.
Add egg mixture; beat well.
Cut franks into 1 inch pieces.
Dip in crumbs, then in batter.
Fry in deep vegetable shortening heated... - 34.0959
Fried Devil Dogs
1 In a bowl, beat egg slightly.
2 Add in milk and melted Crisco.
3 In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, and seasonings.
4 Combine with the egg mixture, beating well.
5 Cut the frankfurters into 1-inch pieces.
6 Roll in the... - 45.5641
This deviled shrimp is a fried shrimp recipe. Prepared with a fresh shrimps dipped in a coating of beaten eggs flavored with tabasco sauce and breaded, the fried shrimps are served with a drizzle of devil sauce on top. They make first class appetizers and... - 39.9113
Deviled Beef Slices
1. In a pie plate beat egg with mustard and place cracker crumbs in a second pie plate.
2. Alternately place crackers in a transparent bag and roll with a rolling pin.
3. Into egg mixture dip beef slices, then into cracker crumbs to coat both sides... - 33.2793
Deviled Beef Slices
1. Beat egg with mustard in a pie plate; place cracker crumbs in a second pie plate. (For easy crushing, place crackers in a plastic bag and roll with rolling pin.)
2. Dip beef into egg mixture, then into crumbs to coat both sides.
3. Fry in 1/4-inch depth of... - 19.7337
1. Take a bowl and break the eggs in it, beating them lightly.
2. Add the mustard and curry powder along with the seasoning.
3. Add chopped ham, cream and water to it, stirring them in.
4. Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
5. Add the egg mixture... - 41.2515
Deviled Meat Balls
This Deviled Meat Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Deviled Meat Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 39.1944
Devilled Ham Canapes
1. In a bowl add chopped eggs, mayonnaise, and mustard and blend them well.
2. Smear them over rounds of fried bread.
3. Serve the deviled ham canapes after garnishing with paprika or parsley, hot or cold depending on the taste preferences of... - 32.2884
Heat the dripping then fry the sliced onion and tomatoes until very soft.
Stir in the curry powder and flour and cook slightly, gradually adding stock.
Bring to boil, add the sliced kidneys, chutney, lemon juice and seasoning, and cook until tender.
Make a... - 35.048
Deviled Meat Balls
1. Using a fork, crumble cheese. Mix in Worcestershire, mustard and mayonnaise and blend well. Add corn flakes and crush slightly. Add Roquefort mixture and rest of the ingredient and mix thoroughly.
2. Shape into small 1 inch diameter balls and pan... - 38.5354
Egg In A Frame
1. Spread both sides of bread with butter. With round 2 1/2-inch cookie cutter, cut out center.
2. In small skillet with tight-fitting lid, saute
bread slice and bread round, uncovered, until golden on both sides.
3. Remove bread round from skillet; keep... - 25.4679
Egg Keema With Meat
• KEEMA DEVIL
KEEMA------ 500 GMS
BREAD (DIPPED IN MILK ) ----- 2 SLICES
ONION -------- 1 PC
EGG ----------- 2 PCS
ANCHOVY ESSENCE -------------- 1 TABLESPOON
SALT & PEPPER ------------- TO TASTE
REFINED OIL --------------- TO FRY
... - 43.2664
Break the eggs into the top of a double boiler and stir into them the cream, butter, salt and pepper.
Cook over hot water until the eggs begin to thicken, stirring occasionally.
As the eggs begin to thicken stir in the cheese and ham, continuing to cook... - 26.1703
Golden Cheese Egg Scramble
1. 1. On each muffin half spread liver spread or deviled ham, place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper until foamy.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, melt butter or margarine over low heat... - 40.7091
French Fried Gruyere Sandwich
In small bowl, combine deviled ham, mayonnaise, and parsley flakes.
Spread equal amounts of ham mixture on 1 side of 4 slices of bread.
Place 2 slices of Gruyere cheese on top of each spread slice of bread.
Cover with plain bread slice.
Beat milk, egg, and... - 36.5025
Hurry Up Rice Medley
Fry bacon in a large skillet; remove and add celery.
Cook until tender.
Stir in rice, deviled ham and a mixture of the egg, salt, and pepper to taste.Heat mixture thoroughly and continue stirring.
Spoon into a greased shallow casserole; sprinkle top with... - 26.5858
Party Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef and veal, deviled ham, evaporated milk, eggs, onion, bread crumbs and seasonings in large bowl; mix lightly with a fork. Shape into about 72 small balls.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in vegetable shortening in large frying pan. Drain any... - 27.724
Savory Hamburg Balls
Savory Hamburg Balls is a wonderful dish and one of the only meat preparation that my mother in law likes. I prepare this addictive dish quiet frequently when my in laws come visiting. Try the Savory Hamburg Balls recipe for yourself! - 34.9098
Sandwich A La Holstein
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Meanwhile, thoroughly combine deviled ham, cream cheese, mustard, and parsley. Spread on 4 bread slices; then top with remaining bread slices.
3. Broil quickly on both sides; then arrange, side by... - 26.8361
The meal in a muffin recipe is filling muffn recipe made with deviled ham and chopped veggies. The shredded carrot and chopped celery along with onions make this muffin a filling meal on the go. Baked with cheddar cheese, these muffins are really delicious... - 42.8425
Saucy Dill Meat Balls
1. Make meat balls: Mix ground beef and veal and deviled ham lightly with evaporated milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion and seasonings until well-blended; shape into 72 balls.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in shortening in a large frying pan; pour off all... - 31.8057
Party Meat Balls
1) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, veal, deviled ham, evaporated milk, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, and seasonings in it with a fork.
2) Figure the mixture into about 72 small balls.
3) In a large frying pan, heat vegetable shortening and... - 46.1349
Quick Baked Beans
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Follow the instructions on the package and make the cake mix.
3) Take muffin pans lined with paper and pour the batter in it making the pan 2/3 full.
4) In a bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar and... - 41.7163