- » Fried Croutons
Fried Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried croutons recipes.
Missing something crunchy in your soup or casserole? How about adding some croutons? This video will show you how to make croutons from bread as well as a baguette. I like the fact that this video demonstrates two quick methods of making croutons. - 83.1286
Croutons With Spinach And Vegetables Tortillas
Nikko has a great idea of turning Spinach and Vegetables Tortillas into croutons. He makes them effortlessly from the ingredients that he has in his kitchen and turns them into something delicious. He uses these instead of spinach and croutons which are... - 82.361
Be it be your favorite Caesar salad or hearty tomato soup, crusty croutons make a wonderful addition to most dishes. An excellent way to use up any leftover pieces of bread, this seasoned chunks of baked bread not only amps up the texture, but also the flavor... - 78.9256
Once A Week Kitchen - Garlic Croutons
Add great taste and crunch to any soup or salad. These are so delicious you may forget the soup and just eat these crispy garlicky croutons. A good way to use up stale bread! - 76.7094
Chicory Salad With Walnuts And Croutons
Separate the leaves from the chicory, and wash if necessary.
Retaining a dozen larger whole leaves, shred the remainder, then set aside.
Lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil.
Heat, then add the garlic and the croutons and fry until golden.
Add the... - 44.8071
Deep Fried Shrimp With Croutons
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp but only for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Remove bread crusts and cut bread in 2-inch cubes (or approximately the size of the shrimp). Slice water chestnuts.
3. In one cup, combine soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar. In... - 38.0735
Fried Garlic Croutons
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread cubes evenly over cookie sheet.
Let dry 2 days or until cubes lose moisture.
Heat butter and oil in large skillet until butter melts.
Remove butter mixture from skillet; reserve.
Add garlic powder, salt, and parsley to... - 36.0225
Watercress Salad With Croutons
1. Arrange the watercress and pinenuts in a salad bowl.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan over moderate heat. Add bread and fry until golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Fry bacon in fat remaining in pan; drain on paper towels, then... - 35.1299
Smoked Chicken Croutons
Remove the crusts from the bread and cut each slice into eight triangles.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and fry the bread for 5 mins, turning once, until golden brown.
Slice the chicken into small, thin strips and arrange on the fried... - 27.9848
For small croutons cut crust from dried slices of day-old bread.
Cut slices into about 1/2 inch squares.
Melt 14 cup butter for each 2 cups bread squares in heavy saucepan or skillet.
Toss bread squares in butter to coat evenly, using pancake turner.
Fry over... - 25.6891
Fried Bread Croutons
1. Remove crusts from slices of bread and cut the bread into small cubes. Heat enough oil in frying pan to come at least half way up the sides of the bread cubes while cooking. When the oil is hot, add the butter. When this has melted and is foaming, add all... - 25.5948
1. Remove rinds from bacon slices and chop the bacon finely. Put into a dry frying pan and cook slowly to extract fat, then cook until crisp and golden. Remove bacon bits and reserve.
2. Add enough oil to bacon fat to cook the diced bread in same way as fried... - 24.9553
Remove crusts from 6 slices stale bread.
Peel and halve 2 cloves garlic.
Rub the slices thoroughly with the garlic halves.
Cut into cubes.
Fry in 2-3 tablespoons hot olive oil until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper. - 24.1822
1. Cut the bread slices into 1/4" cubes. Heat oil or butter in a frying pan. Add oread and saute in butter or oil until golden brown.
2. Use as a garnish for soups. - 21.139
1. Fry thick slices of wholemeal bread in butter and when crisp and brown cut into 1/2 inch (1.5cm) cubes.
2. Sprinkle over soup just before serving. - 21.0145