- » Fried Cream Corn
Fried Cream Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried cream corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried cream corn recipes.
Sweet Potato And Cream Corn Fritters
When it is still kind of cold outside, it is good to have a great warm dish to feel good about your meal. Chef Maxwell has a great recipe in his kitchen. Sweet potato and corn fritters. - 113.988
Place bacon fat in a frying pan.
When hot, brown onions, green pepper & corn.
Cook for 5 minutes, then add rest of ingredients.
Cook for 2 minutes longer. - 31.2696
Sweet Corn Fritters
Mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
Place eggs in a medium-sized bowl and beat with electric mixer 30 seconds or so until frothy.
Add 6 tablespoons milk and all dry ingredients.
Stir and add whole kernel corn and creamed... - 42.605
Curried Corn And Celery
Combine first 7 ingredients in a skillet over medium heat, stir well.
Cover and cook 5 minutes.
Stir in celery, cover, and cook an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add sour cream, stirring constantly, just until thoroughly heated. (Do not... - 30.2192
Corn Chowder With Corn On The Cob
1. Place a big saucepan on medium heat, add bacon and onion and fry together, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Mix in creamed corn, corn kernels, corn pieces, potatoes and stock. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes till... - 38.7748
Cut corn from cob and scrape cobs.
Place butter and bacon drippings in nonstick skillet.
Let it melt and add corn kernels and scrapings to the skillet.
Mix together the salt, pepper, sugar and flour.
Stir into corn.
Add about 1/2 cup milk and mix well.
When... - 37.405
1. In a bowl, cut corn in thin layers from the top of the kernels and scrape the cob, to extract the corn milk.
2. In a skillet, fry the bacon on high heat, to render the fat. Remove the bacon on paper towel.
3. To the hot drippings, add the corn and... - 33.2673
Golden Corn Fry
Tear off a 3-foot length of 18-inch-wide aluminum foil and fold in half to make a square.
With your fist, form in a pouch.
Add butter or margarine, corn, light cream, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Fold edges of foil to seal pouch tightly.
Place pouch on... - 35.9411
Dice bacon and fry in a skillet until crisp.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat and add corn and eggs.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until eggs are creamy and thickened. - 21.3732
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.496
Creamed Corn With Crab Croquettes
1. For creamed corn, in a large bowl, cut and place corn kernel.
2. Using knife back, scrape out corn cob, and extract milk. Put it in bowl. Keep it aside.
3. For crab croquettes, cut crab cake into bite size pieces and shape it into nice oval... - 121.388
Cream Of Sweet Corn Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes without browning. Add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour, then gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.... - 36.1439
Cream Of Sweet Corn Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, without browning.
Add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour, then gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
Bring to... - 45.4662
Prawns With Corn Charlotte And Saffron Cream
Prawns With Corn Charlotte And Saffron Cream is a yummy dish that combine two of my favorite ingredients - prawns and corn. This delicious dish will be an instant success no matter where or when it is served, try this simple Prawns With Corn Charlotte And... - 46.8163
Fried Corned Beef Hash
In small skillet, saute garlic, onion, and mushrooms in butter until tender but not brown.
Add hash; brown well, scraping bottom of pan frequently.
Combine sour cream, water, and parsley; stir into hash mixture.
Top with tomato slices.
Cook, covered, over... - 36.5092
Bacon Flavored Fried Corn
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine bell pepper, onion, and margarine; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add remaining ingredients except pepper and stir to combine; microwave on High for 4 minutes,... - 30.5705
Triple Corn Fritters
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt.
In large bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil and cream style corn.
Blend in dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Stir in whole... - 37.4943
Fried Polenta With Gorgonzola Cheese
Prepare Basic Polenta and let cool completely.
In a small bowl, mix Gorgonzola cheese, butter and cream until blended.
Cut cooled polenta into slices 2 inches wide and 6 inches long.
Pour oil about 1 inch deep in a large skillet.
Heat oil until a... - 36.7171
For the baskets
1. Sieve the flour. Gradually add 1 teacup of water to it and stir well.
2. Add the salt and soda. Let the batter stand for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Heat the oil very well.
4. Take a heart-shaped pancake mould. Dip the mould in the hot oil.
5.... - 45.2383
Dessert Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl or food processor combine all the ingredients together thereafter frying spoonfuls in butter or oil until browned on each side.
2. Serve with any fresh or frozen fruit and some yoghurt or sour cream. - 30.7452
Deep Fried Ice Cream
A unique dessert idea? How about some fried ice cream? An interesting dessert this is! Watch and learn as chef Vikas shows you how to make this one of a kind dish. - 109.265
Cream Of Corn Soup
1) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the onion till soft
2) Add the flour and then the milk constantly stirring
3) Bring the sauce to a boiling point
4) Add in the corn, salt , pepper and the minced pimentos
5) Cook the soup over a low flame... - 42.8863
These corn fritters are snacky little bites made with a seasoned batter. Prepared with flour, sour cream, eggs and onion mix flavored with nutmeg and seasoned, the corn fritters are fried to cook in hot oil. Drained and served with garnish or dipping sauce of... - 44.4904
Corn In Sour Cream
1)In a skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Remove and drain.
2)Take out bacon drippings and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
3)Put the reserved drippings to skillet and add corn, salt and sour cream.
4)Then, crumble bacon on top and let it simmer until... - 35.8684
Cream Of Corn Soup
Cook onion and potato gently, 5 minutes; shake pan occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add 1 cup corn; stir well.
Add milk, bay leaf, parsley, salt, pepper, and mace; bring to simmer.
Add bouillon cube; cook until vegetables are tender.
Put into... - 40.7792
Cream Of Corn Soup
1. Melt the butter and cook the onion and potato gently, covered, to 5 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally to prevent sticking. Add 1 cup of the corn. Stir well. Then add the milk, bay leaf, parsley, salt, pepper, and mace. Bring to simmering heat, add... - 34.4769
Classic Cream Of Sweet Corn Soup
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour, then gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
Bring to the boil, add the bay leaf and salt and pepper... - 39.2803
Cream Style Corn Pudding
Corn Pudding has a luscious taste. Corn Pudding gets its taste from corn mixed with bacon, eggs and milk. Corn Pudding is cherished by many around the world. - 39.6726
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 47.3381
You'll simply love this Corn Arepas recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Corn Arepas again and again. - 41.1253
1. In a medium bowl stir together the corn meal, rice flour, potato starch, baking powder, and sugar, set aside.
2. In a larger bowl whisk the eggs, and milk together.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients, stir until just... - 95.2437
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. Set a heavy iron kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Heat slowly. When ready to fry the fritters the fat should be 365° to 370° F., or 1-inch cube of bread browns in 40 to 60 seconds.
2. Sift the flour, measure and sift again... - 34.3514
Corn And Peas With Savory
1. In a saucepan cook the onion and celery in butter over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except sour cream and cook for 2-3 minutes more, mixing all the ingredients properly.
3. Mix the sour cream and serve... - 40.0613
In a frying pan, melt butter.
While stirring, cook corn, onion and garlic 3 minutes or so.
Add chicken broth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fold in sour cream.
Continue cooking 2 minutes. - 27.9366
Fried Ice Cream
1. Preheat a pan on high heat, add oil and let it become hot.
2. Add in the macaroon coconut mix and stir fry in the pan until it turns golden brown or crisp. Add in the ground cinnamon and stir well.
3. Transfer the above into a large... - 112.382
Corn Fritters! My mouth is already watering! I served these Corn Fritters last month for an official tea at home. I have been getting calls for this Corn Fritters! Recipe ever since. Try it! - 45.3584
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and add sugar.
2. Add eggs and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Fold in fresh or cream style corn into the batter.
4. In a frying pan, melt a little butter or heat a little oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the... - 40.8603
Cottage Cheese-corn Rolls
Here's a simple recipe for your favorite Cottage Cheese Corn-Rolls. An amazing treat to your loved ones, this Cottage Cheese Corn-Rolls is so bursting full of flavor and is an extremely delicious snack to serve! - 43.3721
Corn And Prawn Savory
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the corn and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the prawns and cream and cook gently for a further 4 minutes or until heated through.
Add salt and peppe| to taste.
Arrange the toast on individual warmed serving... - 30.6644
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 105.378
For the sauce
1. Melt the butter in a vessel, add the flour and cook for a little time.
2. Now add the milk. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes a lump.
How to proceed
1. Grate half the corn and take out whole corns from the... - 44.5068
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Sift flour with sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Add alternately to egg yolks with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Cook in top part of a double boiler over boiling water.
Stir until mixture becomes thick and... - 42.662
Corn Noodle Soup
This soup is a twist on traditional corn soup. It is very common to see soups like this on restaurant menus in India. Instead of just salt and pepper, grated ginger and green chili is used here. You may also use Asian style dinner noodles instead of the... - 45.7098
1)In a bowl, beat egg yolks.
2)In another bowl, mix corn, flour, cream, 1 teaspoon margarine, salt and pepper.
3)Mix it with egg yolks.
4)Then, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and mix with corn mixture.
5)Take a griddle, grease and heat it. Drop... - 40.6259
1) Beat the egg whites until they reach stiff stage.
2) Take a mixing bowl and mix together corn, cream and egg yolks in it.
3) To this batter, fold in egg white and season with salt and nutmeg.
4) Take a well oiled griddle or a frying pan; make... - 35.9602
Cheesy Corn With Smoky Bacon
Got company coming over for thanksgiving and you are on a look out for a nice side dish recipe? Then take a look at this Cheesy Corn with Smoky Bacon recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines sweet corn with melted Cheddar cheese and smoky bacons... - 100.479
Oyster Corn Chowder
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until heated through (do not boil), stirring occasionally. - 27.5805
Corn And Crab Quesadillas
My younger sister Galy loves this corn and crab quesadillas recipe very much. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this Mexican dish. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it.You must try this corn and... - 37.882
Cheese Corn Fritters
Mix all ingredients and drop by tablespoons into hot deep fat (375°F.
on a frying thermometer).
Fry until golden brown and done, turning once.
Drain. - 32.2043
Sift the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt together into a mixing bowl.
Mix the onion, egg, corn and hot sauce and stir into cornmeal mixture.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into small amount of hot fat in a skillet.
Cook until golden brown on both sides... - 30.6168
If using fresh corn, remove husks and silks.
With sharp knife, cut down through the center of kernels on each row of corn; scrape corn off cob.
(If using canned corn, coarsely chop the corn.) In bowl combine egg, flour, cream or milk, butter or margarine,... - 34.5388
1. Using a medium size grater, grate off the corn cobs completely. If frozen corn is used, follow the instructions given in the package to thaw.
2. Separate egg whites and yolk. Add yolks along with honey and salt to corn and mix well.
3. Beat egg... - 38.6596
Corned Beef And Potato Hash
Are you looking for a great breakfast idea? Here is a wonderful video that shows a recipe for corned beef and potato hash that you would surely appreciate. The chef here makes a very simple recipe that is just mildly flavored and can prepared in just a few... - 107.639
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne and mix well.
2. Blend the egg into this.
3. Next, add the corn and mix well.
4. Take a skillet or griddle, spray with PAM and place it on heat.
5. With a tablespoon,... - 46.2949
Corned Beef Hash With Poached Eggs
Combine corned beef, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, blending well with a fork.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Shape corned beef mixture into 8 thick patties and put them in skillet.
Fry very slowly until dark brown and crusty, about 20... - 43.2592
Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
Why go for a store-bought soup when you can whip up a wonderful soup fest at home with this lip-smacking good and hearty creamy corn chowder. Betty's version of this classic delight is not just light and creamy, but also quick and easy. Tune into this recipe... - 95.4555
Saint Paddy's Classic Corned Beef Dinner
1) Under running water, rinse the corned-beef and place it in a large, deep pot.
2) Cover completely with cold water and over high flame, bring to a boil. Skim off any scum that tends to rise to the surface during the boiling process.
3) Bring the heat... - 43.3929
1. If fresh corn is being used, take a sharp knife and remove kernels from corn cobs. If frozen corn is being used, cook according to instruction given on package.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet, add butter and melt over medium heat.
3. Stir in corn and... - 47.3647
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 45.1981
Risotto Style Corn
Pull off and discard husks and silk from corn; rinse corn.
With a sharp knife, cut kernels from cobs and set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are soft about 10... - 36.3289
Mushroom Corn Soup
In saucepan, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Add onion to bacon drippings in saucepan; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in corn, soup and milk; heat through, stirring occasionally.
Crumble bacon; sprinkle over each serving. - 25.9578
Crispy Cod And Corn Cakes
1) Take a deep frying pan and place the milk and fish in it.
2) Place cover and bring to a boil .
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
4) Take another bowl and stir the onions and corn to prepare a mash.
5) Add... - 40.8804
Snack Time Corn Fritters
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs in a bowl to fluffy. Blend in flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and salt and beat to a smooth mixture. With a spoon, add red bell pepper and corn.
3. Take a large deep... - 44.1037
Savory Corn Fritters
1. On sheet of wax paper sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
2. Using a fork, in small mixing bowl beat egg; stir in corns and chopped red bell pepper. Add flour mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1... - 33.4036
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and in a separate bowl the yolks slightly.
2. Put the corn, milk, salt and butter to yolks and mix properly.
3. Now add the crumbs, flour, baking powder and parsley and mix it.
4. Now fold the egg whites... - 45.617
Sweet Corn Omelette
1) Mix together the eggs, seasoning of salt and pepper, curry powder and water. Whisk well.
2) Add the sweet corn and stir well.
3) In an 8 inch omelet or frying pan, heat the butter. Once the butter is bubbling hot, pour in the omelet mixture.
4) WIth... - 39.2564
Idaho Corn Oysters
Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth and well blended.
Drop by tablespoon onto a hot buttered griddle and fry until golden brown on both sides. - 23.5265
Pure And Simple Lima Bean And Corn Succotash
Succotash is as good eaten as eaten alone as it is served as an accompaniment. In this video, Betty offers the inside scoop on making pure and sumptuous lima bean and corn succotash. Watch the video to learn how to make simple, fuss-free succotash. - 94.3453
Rolled Fresh Corn Frittata
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add corn and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until pepper is tender-crisp to bite about 3 minutes.
Stir in onions and continue to cook until onions are soft 1 to 2 more minutes; reduce heat... - 35.3614
Corn Cakes is easy to make cake recipe. Corn Cakes get its taste from cornmeal mixed with flour and sugar. Corn Cakes are cherished by many food joints around the world. - 29.0015
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 31.6213
Basic Corn Chowder
In large saucepan, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Pour all but 3 tablespoons drippings from saucepan.
Add onion and celery to drippings in pan; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Remove from heat; blend in flour.
Gook over low heat, stirring until... - 43.0845
Cottage Cheese Corn Rolls
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients reserving 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs and the butter.
2. Divide mixture into 8 equal portions.
3. Shape each portion into a cylinder or log.
4. Roll in crumbs.
5. Arrange on a plate and refrigerate for a... - 44.1051
Crabmeat And Corn Quesadillas
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spoon crabmeat mixture evenly over 5 tortillas; spread to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese, and top with remaining tortillas.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place... - 36.0269
Poblanos Rellenos With Coriander Corn Sauce
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Gently remove the blackened skin without tearing the pepper or... - 42.1758
Put the tortillas on a board and divide the retried beans among them, spreading a spoonful of the mixture on one half of each tortilla and leaving a little space around the edge.
Put a little Cheddar and some mozzarella on top of the beans and then add a few... - 46.2979
Corn Hush Puppies
Heat oil for frying.
Mix all ingredients except buttermilk.
Add buttermilk slowly, and mix batter to a consistency of cornbread batter.
Drop into medium hot oil and fry until golden brown.
Hints for success: If the batter is too heavy and the hushpuppies do... - 41.5567
Country Corn Omelette
In a 10- to 11-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out bacon; drain on paper towels and set aside.
Add almonds to pan drippings.
Cook over medium heat, stirring gently, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
Lift out and set... - 42.319
Chicken And Corn Croquettes
To make a thick cream sauce :
1. In a pan melt 2 oz butter and stir in 2 oz flour and blend blend smoothly adding milk.
2. Bring to boil, cook for several minutes to reduce quantity slightly, empty to a bowl and keep aside.
3. Clean the pan, melt 1/2... - 44.6097
1. Take a cold frying pan and add fatless sausages or bacon into it.
2. Brown the sausages or bacon over medium - low heat until it is done. Ensure that they are not overcook.
3. Spoon off some of the fat.
4. Keep the browned bacon or sausages in a... - 37.2154
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 124.134
Cut the raw corn kernels away from the cobs with a sharp knife.
Melt the butter in a frying pan over low heat.
Add the corn, then the cream, garlic, salt, and cayenne.
Simmer gently for 8-10 minutes until the corn is tender.
Serve right away. - 31.5085
Western Corn Chowder
Fry bacon until crisp, remove from pan and crumble.
Add onion, green pepper, and celery to bacon drippings.
Saute until lightly browned.
Stir in flour, soup, and chile powder.
Slowly add milk.
Heat, stirring often, almost to simmer, then stir in corn.
Season... - 40.4197
In large bowl combine hominy and salt.
Mash till consistency of mush.
With hands, shape into rounds 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch thick.
In skillet fry gorditas in small amount of hot fat about 1 minute on each side or till golden.
Drain on paper... - 32.6449
Glazed Doughnut Puffs
1) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to beat into a light and fluffy cream.
2) In another bowl, beat in eggs.
3) Separately sift in all the dry ingredients and add to the cream by alternating with milk.
4) Allow chilling the mixture inside... - 43.9695
Mexican Tamale Pancakes
Put cornmeal in a medium-size bowl.
Pour boiling water over cornmeal and stir well; let cool for about 10 minutes.
Add milk, oil, and egg; mix until well blended.
Add baking mix, salt, cumin, chili powder, and baking powder; beat until smooth.
Stir in corn... - 42.6457
Sour Cream And Cheese
To prepare the filling, heat 1 tbs of oil in a small frying pan.
Add the onion, garlic, chillies and pepper (capsicum).
Fry gently over medium heat for about 4 minutes until soft but not brown.
Add potatoes and mix well.
Set to one side.
Heat a heavy frying... - 39.4884
For meat, you need pork with plenty of fat boneless country style pork ribs. Or have the butcher cut something to order.
cut into small pieces, no more than 2 inches thick and 21/2 inches long. Add a little of complete seasoning, salt with a shaker, Add 2... - 42.7391
Paraguay Corn Pie (chipa Guazu)
Saute chopped onions in oil slowly until onion is soft.
Add sliced tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
Mix creamed corn and muffin mix.
Add to this: egg yolks, fried onion and tomato mixture, olives and then the cheese.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold in.
Turn into a... - 40.1161
Mississippi Corn Bread
Fry the bacon until crisp.
Drain and crumble.
Combine remaining ingredients in order listed and stir in the bacon.
Pour into a greased 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 425 degrees until brown. - 38.8639
Chicken Corn Chowder With Cheese
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute celery and bell pepper 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Blend in flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in milk and corn.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 4 minutes or until... - 43.3508
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook the beans till soft.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan melt butter and add chopped onions and fry till brown.
4) Add sliced bacon and fry till crisp. Add cream and broad beans.
5) Toss on low heat for a... - 40.4602
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from pan, and drain off all but 2 tablespoons fat. Add green pepper and onion to fat in pan, and cook until soft. Combine corn, salt, pepper, and beaten eggs. Add to pan and cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are set. Crumble... - 19.6474
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 43.8321
Peaches And Cream Omelette
1) In a bowl, combine the sour cream, 1 teaspoon fructose and the vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
2) With a fork or wire whisk, beat the eggs until smooth and frothy.
3) To this, add the remaining fructose, water and lemon juice. Beat... - 44.2239
Baja Fish Tacos With Avocado Cream Sauce By Rockin Robin
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Slice the garlic, finely chop the scallions, peel deseed the cucumber and cut into small pieces, set aside.
3. Shred the cabbage and cheese, set aside.
4. Place the fish fillet in a zip lock bag and add the... - 124.68
Sweet Corn Scallops
1) Cook the sweetcorn as per the package directions and drain.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
3) Melt margarine or butter.
4) Add flour and stir to mix.
5) Cook for a minute with constant stirring.
6) Now, pour the milk... - 44.334