- » Fried Cornflake
Fried Cornflake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried cornflake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried cornflake recipes.
Cornflake And Wheat Germ Crusted Oven-fried Chicken - Part 1
Think you can't eat crispy fried chicken because you are on a low-fat diet? Think again! Who said healthy eating means giving up on your favorite foods? All you need to do is tweak the recipe by removing what is not good for you and substituting it with... - 106.758
Cornflake And Wheat Germ Crusted Oven-fried Chicken - Part 2
Craving for crispy fried chicken but are on a diet? Watch this video to see how Dr. Gong makes delicious crispy and crunchy fried chicken...in the oven! You will hardly make out the difference. You can literally hear the crunch when you bite into the chicken... - 101.943
Cornflake Crumb Oven Fried Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In a shallow dish, whisk together eggs and milk to blend. In a food processor, crush cereal to make 1 1/2 cups fine crumbs. Place crumbs in a paper bag along with salt, marjoram, and pepper.
2. Dip chicken pieces into milk, then... - 29.979
You May Also Like!
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken With Cornflakes
In small bowl combine cornflakes, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Dip chicken strips in water and then in cornflake crumbs, pressing the crumbs to make sure they stick.
Place chicken on nonstick baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick... - 28.8368
Special Cornflake Mixture
1. Heat oil on medium flame till it is ready to fry the cornflakes. The best way to check if the oil is ready is to drop a few cornflakes into the oil and if they puff up and come to the top, the oil is ready.
2. Fry cornflakes in batches till the... - 0
If you thought this cereal was only fit for breakfast , here is a little twist. This cornflakes chiwda is the famous breakfast cereal twisted to make a nice crunchy snack to be enjoyed with a cup of tea. Low calorie, easy to prepare, good to eat. - 29.6273
Zucchini With Pretzels And Cornflakes
Who says you can't whip up a comfy meal for your family on a busy weeknight? Thekel presents a melt-in-your-mouth dish that incorporates yummy pretzels, crunchy cornflakes and healthy zucchini. It’s so much full of flavor and texture that you will love it.... - 66.2145
Fried Ice Cream
1. Preheat a pan on high heat, add oil and let it become hot.
2. Add in the macaroon coconut mix and stir fry in the pan until it turns golden brown or crisp. Add in the ground cinnamon and stir well.
3. Transfer the above into a large... - 112.113
Healthy Cornflake Pufffed Rice Snack In A Jiffy!
Come evening, most of us start yearning for a snack, something to munch on, something that's tasty yet not heavy on the stomach. Traditional Indian snacks are typically fried and thus loaded with calories. It becomes difficult for a person who starts eating... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 500° F.
2. Cut fish into 4 serving pieces if necessary.
3. Roll corn flakes into fine crumbs between layers of waxed paper. Add salt and pepper.
4. Pour milk into shallow pan. Dip fish in milk, then in crumbs.
5. Arrange fish on baking... - 30.4694
Chicken Coated With Corn Flake Crumbs
Combine eggs, butter and salt in a small bowl.
Combine chicken with egg mixture and then with corn flake crumbs.
Arrange chicken in (12x8-inch) baking dish, with meatiest portions toward outside.
Cover with wax paper.
MICROWAVE 20 to 25 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 29.076
Fried Cornflake Recipes By Category