- » Fried Cornbread
Fried Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried cornbread recipes.
Poor Man's Cornbread
Combine dry ingredients.
Pour boiling water over mixture and stir until moistened.
Let cool and make into small pat ties.
Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
Serves 6. - 33.6034
Cornbread Griddle Cakes
Combine dry ingredients; add to liquid.
Grease a fry pan or griddle.
Over moderate heat, drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto griddle and fry until brown, turning once.
Split and serve with butter.
Great cooked over an open fire. - 32.8479
1. In a medium bowl add in the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix well.
2. Add in the milk and egg. Mix well all the ingredients.
3. In a frying pan heat the oil, pour in the batter with ladle and fry for 2 min 30 seconds on each... - 0
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Hot Water Cornbread
1. In a medium sized bowl, add cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Pour water into the bowl, about few tablespoons at a time. With a wooden spoon or fork mix them together after each addition. Repeat to form stiff dough.
3.... - 92.723
Cornbread And Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Cornbread and Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops is a succulent Italian dish made quickly like a fast food but tastes delicious. It’s stuffed with pancetta and vegetables and serves alongside toasted beans with walnut. What can be a better way of enjoying an... - 130.64
Mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
Pour in milk and oil; mix well.
Pour in greased baking pan or 12 muffin pan.
Bake 25 minutes in 425° oven or until good and brown or you may spoon into a frying pan with hot cooking oil (deep) and have fried... - 31.5113
Jron Skillet Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wipe the inside of a 9" iron skillet with a small amount of vegetable oil and place in oven for 5 minutes.
Stir together dry ingredients.
Beat in yogurt, oil, and eggs into dry ingredients using a wooden spoon. Beat well.
Pour batter... - 33.6077
Roast Chicken Root Vegetables And Cornbread Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add cornbread.
3. Add bacon drippings to a frying pan and on medium heat warm the drippings.
4. Add onion, garlic, celery and apple and stirring intermittently, sauté for 5 minutes.... - 42.5289
Upside Down Sausage Corn Bread
Fry sausages until partially cooked just to remove excess fat.
Arrange in a lightly greased 8-inch-square bake pan.
Sift dry ingredients together into a bowl.
Stir in a well-combined mixture of egg, milk, shortening, banana.
Beat until smooth, approximately 1... - 40.8864
Fried Corn Bread Cakes
Fried corn bread cakes are a great snack or side dish. Enjoy it steaming hot and serve it as a dish with any of the main course meal. - 39.4139
In large mixing bowl, stir together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add egg, milk and cooking oil.
Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
Place onions and cheese in well-greased 8-in ring mold.
Tilt to coat all sides reserving excess crumbs.
Pour... - 43.8504
Sift and combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
Stir in eggs, milk, and butter.
Mix in corn.
Pour into prepared microwave baking ring or muffin cups to cook. - 36.1961
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 33.9997
Fried Cornbread Recipes By Category