- » Fried Corn Patty
Fried Corn Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried corn patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried corn patty recipes.
Corned Beef Patties
This Corned Beef Patties is quite popular with my friends and family. A great way to enjoy beef, this Corned Beef Patties is made very delicious with bacon drippings, tomato puree and pepper. I know it is mouthwatering, so why not just give it a try! - 45.7563
1)In a bowl, beat egg yolks.
2)In another bowl, mix corn, flour, cream, 1 teaspoon margarine, salt and pepper.
3)Mix it with egg yolks.
4)Then, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and mix with corn mixture.
5)Take a griddle, grease and heat it. Drop... - 40.4748
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 31.5826
1. In a large pan add butter, melt and bring to a boil. When it begins to froth, reduce the flame and add flour and whisk it well and cook the flour for 1 minute.
2. Add beaten egg little at a time continue whisking until all the egg is incorporated.... - 91.9162
Corned Beef Patties
Mash the potatoes.
Add 2 tablespoons of the margarine.
Take out about half of the potatoes, mix with the flaked corned beef, onion, egg and seasoning.
Form into 8 flat cakes, coat with beaten egg and dry breadcrumbs and fry in the remaining 4 tablespoons... - 37.2537
Mash corn kernels coarsely.
Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add ginger, garlic, chilli, turmeric, asafoetida, stir.
Add corn, potato, coriander, flour, salt, and lemon juice.
Stir continuously, till not soggy. A firm lump should form.
Cool,... - 35.7498
This Red-Flannel Hash tastes awesome ! Try out these sauteed corn beef, beets and onion patties for a snack or or a meal with catsup or mustard sauce or any other savory sauce of your choice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red-Flannel... - 25.9596
1.Combine liver with pepper, clove, salt, wheat germ and egg to make a smooth batter.
2.Heat corn oil in a pan and drop the mixture by teasppon.
3.Heat well until brown from both sides.
4.Serve warm with dips. - 35.819
1. Mix the lamb with the seasoning and then divide the meat into 6 portions
2. Wrap a bacon slice around each portion and fasten it with a toothpick.
3. On a broiler pan, place the peas and the corn and place the meat on top of it. Broil on broiler... - 36.2925
Vegetable And Rice Patties
1.Combine rice, bran, flour, onion, garlic, ginger, corn, carrot, zucchini and pine nuts.
Blend together peanut butter, soy sauce, yoghurt and egg whites and add to rice mixture.
2.Shape mixture into 16 patties.
Coat with breadcrumbs.
Heatanon-stickfrypan and... - 36.1037
1) Wash the potatoes properly and cut them into large chunks.
2) Steam the potatoes and then mash them.
3)... - 43.9397
"Boil okra in a small amount of water until tender; drain well.
Combine okra, buttermilk, flour, corn- meal, salt, pepper and egg.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into heated oil; fry until brown.
" - 33.732
Warm Spiced Chicken Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise with the pimientos, wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of the celery salt. Add the cabbage and corn. Mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper, and chill while the chicken patties cook.
2. In another... - 35.5452
Boil the lentils with water, then simmer lightly covered until cooked, about 45 minutes, stirring constantly.
While the mixture is still hot, add semolina, then bulgur, salt, onion and pepper.
Cover, and leave for about thirty to forty... - 40.0915
Lentil And Vegetable Patties
Wash the lentils and boil in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Remove from the heat and set aside (still in the cooking water) while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Put the potatoes, carrots, onion, cauliflower, green chillies and fresh... - 45.5028
Mexican Bean Patties
Mix beans, egg, chips, chilies and onion.
Heat margarine and oil in 10-inch skillet until margarine is melted.
Drop bean mixture by 4 spoonfuls into skillet; flatten with spatula to 1-inch thickness.
Push in sides to form patties.
Cook over medium heat until... - 37.2027
Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, corn-meal and milk powder in a bowl; blend well.
Stir in enough cold water to make a thick batter.
Stir in the onions.
Drop the onion mixture by teaspoonfuls into 1 to 1 1/2 inches of hot vegetable oil.
Fry until... - 33.415
Taco Patties brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Taco Patties for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 43.5187
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.2228
Poached Chicken Potato Patties
1. Cut the potatoes into equal halves and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken similarly.
3. With a potato masher, mash the boiled potatoes after skinning them until they attain a very soft texture.
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder,... - 109.008
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 135.584
Sweet Corn Rissoles
1) In a bowl, place together corn, parsley, flour, salt and onion,
2) Stir the corn mixture well to combine together.
3) In a small bowl, place the whole egg and beat well.
4) Stir the egg in the corn mixture until the mixture incorporates well... - 39.5437
Chutney (Green chutney) :
1. Clean the bunch of coriander leaves and pudina and put it in the blender.
2. Then put curd, green chillies, salt and blend them into a fine paste.
Red garlic chutney :
Take a blender and put red chilli powder, garlic flakes and... - 42.8016
Ragda Patties Chowpatty Style
1. Soak the white peas overnight. Or if you are in hurry, soak them for 4 hours in hot water. Wash and add some salt and water. Pressure cook till soft.
2. Dip bread slices in water for just a moment and squeeze them to remove excess water. Mix them with... - 47.956
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 36.2572
Corned Beef Hash With Poached Eggs
Combine corned beef, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, blending well with a fork.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Shape corned beef mixture into 8 thick patties and put them in skillet.
Fry very slowly until dark brown and crusty, about 20... - 40.7091
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, celery, zucchini, and onions.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in peas, corn, and thyme.
Mash the... - 48.0987
This Onion Sausage Pie makes a superly delicious appetizer or snack ! This onion, white potato, sausage egg pastry with seasonings tastes yummy with savory sauces ! Try it out rght away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Onion Sausage Pie... - 44.6914
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0
Sweet Corn Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Put all the ingredients (except for 100 g of the sweetcorn and the oil) in a blender and blend until smooth.
Mix the remaining corn in by hand.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Form large spoonfuls of the mix into patties and fry, 4 at a time, cooking for 2... - 34.0595
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and add sugar.
2. Add eggs and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Fold in fresh or cream style corn into the batter.
4. In a frying pan, melt a little butter or heat a little oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the... - 38.8862
Quick Easy Budget-friendly Corned Beefcakes
You don't always need fine china or elaborate settings to make your dinner a success. Sometimes something as sumptuous as corned beefcakes can liven up your dinner table. Betty demonstrates how you can make this delicious meat cakes conveniently and in less... - 102.934
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 125.463
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.1187
Corn And Pepper Stroganoff
1 Cut sausage into small pieces.
2 In a skillet, fry the sausage until browned.
3 Pour off the fat.
4 Add in drained corn, pepper flakes, MSG, Bon Appetit and tomato sauce; mix well.
5 Simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
6 Allow to cool for a... - 40.866
Delicious Homemade Burgers And Fries
What we really need is a good serving of these Homemade Burgers and Fries. Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest street foods available in America. Watch and learn how you can make these classic burgers and potato fries! Enjoy! - 141.564
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°.
1. Prepare the cornmeal, following label directions for the cornmeal mush.
2. Transfer about half into an 8-cup shallow baking dish; spread evenly. Transfer the remaining into a greased pan, 9x5x3;... - 43.7793
Gorgonzola Polenta Cakes
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft but not brown (about 5 minutes).
Add garlic and stir until opaque.
Remove pan from heat and stir in parsley; set aside.
Prepare Stove-top... - 39.7905
Maryland Pork Burgers
Dice the cheese and mix with the ground pork, liver sausage, sausagemeat, parsley and eggs.
Form the mixture into eight patties.
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
Drain on paper towels.
Meanwhile, heat the corn, drain and... - 37.9704
Indian Aaloo Tikki
Want to treat your friends to a delicious Indian snack? Try this lip smacking Indian Aaloo Tikki recipe. This dish is easy to prepare and scores very high on taste. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 90.3827
Crusty Sausage Cakes
1. Shape the sausage to make patties that are about 1/2" thick. You can make 6-8 patties.
2. In another bowl, take egg and beat well.
3. Dip the patties into the egg and roll them in cornflakes.
4. Pan fry in a skillet with hot fat. Turn them to... - 32.141
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.695
Combine all the ingredients for filling and make 3 balls of equal size.
Mix mashed potato, salt and pepper and make 3 balls of equal size.
Roll potato balls into rounds (using a little flour) 4 to 4 1/2 inches in diameter.
Place a ball of cottage cheese on... - 39.8101
Place flour in large mixer bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles course crumbs.
Gradually add water, kneading dough until smooth.
Add chiles; mix well.
Form dough into 16 small balls; flatten to form a patty.
Heat... - 30.2264
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 120.659
Chicken Eggs Foo Yung
1) In a saucepan, combine the sherry, cornstarch, vinegar, garlic powder, ginger and fructose.
2) Stir until the cornstarch is dissolved thoroughly.
3) To the pan, add the beef stock.
4) Over low heat, cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Keep... - 47.2571
Red Chile Enchiladas
1) Mix together the maseca (corn flour), baking powder, salt and some water.
2) Mix well till a smooth dough is formed. It should not be sticky.
3) Shape the mixture into balls the size of an egg.
4) Between two sheets of wax paper, place one ball at a... - 43.13
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 129.389
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and return to the pan.
Stir gently over medium heat for about 1 minute.
Put the potatoes into a large bowl and mash until... - 38.7537
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 45.6973
1.In a mini-chopper, place the quartered onion and chop finely, then add half the lentils and switch on again till the lentils have become a purée.
2.Now combine the puréed lentils with the meat, the rest of the lentils, the cardamom... - 109.308
Paneer Cutlet has a lovely taste. I have tried this Paneer Cutlet recipe numerous times and it has come out very well every time. You like paneer appetizers then try this Paneer Cutlet recipe. - 44.3027
In a large bowl stir together the corn-meal, flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a small bowl stir together the egg, buttermilk, and onion.
Stir the liquid ingredients into the cornmeal mixture just till the dry ingredients are moistened.
In a 10-inch skillet... - 31.3887
Colcannon Cakes (an Irish Favorite)
Corned beef and cabbage is the traditional dinner for Stain Patrick’s Day but if boiled cabbage just doesn’t do a whole lot for you than sizzle up this side dish of traditional Irish colcannon cakes instead of the bland boiled cabbage to serve with the... - 138.857
Super Loaded Crab Cakes
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make easy, super loaded crab cakes! Incredibly delicious and incredibly easy to make! - 0
Learn How To Make Spicy Teriyaki Mini - Burgers In 7 Steps
What's a backyard bash without yummy snacks and burgers? You don't have to toil hard to prepare one. Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make spicy teriyaki mini-burgers in 7 easy steps. Just gather your pots and pans and get hold of the ingredients to get... - 62.3839
Mughlai Malai Kofta
Mughlai Malai Kofta simply yummy in taste. Mughlai Malai Kofta gets it taste from potatoes mixed with corn flour and paneer. Mughlai Malai Kofta is adored by vegetarian food lovers. - 42.8673
Wild Rice Cakes
1) In the hot rice, gradually mix in the corn meal, allow to cool and shape into 3 inch patties.
2) In a heavy skillet, fry the patties in the drippings over a medium heat until evenly brown, drain well on a paper towel.
3) Serve... - 29.5985
Red Flannel Hash
1. Empty beets in a colander and drain thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling until they are free of moisture.
3. Into a large bowl, crumble corned-beef hash and stir in beets and onion.
4. Divide the mixture into 8 equal... - 35.2407
I usually like using the frozen masala burgers from Trader Joe's, but when I ran out of them, I thought I'd make them from scratch. They were really simple to make, and tasted fabulous, I think I'll stop buying the frozen kind now, coz Trader Joe's ain't got... - 42.9176
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 104.101
Simple Cheese And Onion Stuffed Hamburgers
If you are after something a bit lighter than the meaty burgers, try these simple cheese and onion stuffed hamburgers. It's so quick, easy and cheap that it's sure to become your month-end favorite. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this... - 94.1788
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 125.043
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 111.712
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 111.48
1) Split open the cornmeal cakes and place on a cookie sheet, with the cut sides up.
2) In a large frying pan, shape the ground beef into a patty and cook for 5 minutes on each side, then break up and move aside.
3) In the same pan, saute the onion... - 44.2513
Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, except the oil.
Knead well by hand.
Form into one and a half inch patties.
Fry the kuftas in heated oil until browned and cooked through.
Serve hot with rice or fried potatoes.
Variations: If you wish you can... - 37.541
1) Preheat oven.
2) In a frying pan heat oil and lightly saute onion in it.
3) Mix the onions to kasha, egg and nuts or seeds.
4) Divide the mixture and shape into patties. Alternately drop by tablespoon on the heated skillet.
5) Fry on... - 45.8274
Potato & Walnut Cutlet
this is the unique blend of various ingredients that leaves its mild taste in your mouth for hours & the velvety texture makes the people think again & again about it. - 47.1875
Mexican Beef Burgers
Mexican Beef Burgers is an amazingly delicious snack recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 38.6393
Grind sunflower seeds and oats together in a blender until oats are like a coarse flour. In a large bowl, combine seed mixture with all remaining burger ingredients. Knead in bowl until well mixed.
Shape into ten 3-inch patties.
Mix coating ingredients... - 31.7855
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 59.3016
Fried Corn Patty Recipes By Category