- » Fried Corn Ball
Fried Corn Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried corn ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried corn ball recipes.
Fried Corn Bread Cakes
Fried corn bread cakes are a great snack or side dish. Enjoy it steaming hot and serve it as a dish with any of the main course meal. - 38.8625
Combine corn flour and water; mix with hands till dough is moist but holds its shape.
Add more water, if needed.
Divide dough into 12 balls.
Dampen dough slightly with water; press between sheets of waxed paper to 6-inch diameter, using a tortilla press or... - 27.2734
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1 Mix the salt into the masa and make a well in the center. Pour about 1/2 cup water into the well. Mix, then continue adding water, a little at a time, until a very firm dough is formed. (I find mixing the dough at first with a spoon and finishing with my... - 27.7744
Corn Cakes With Cabrales Blue Cheese And Honey
Place the cornmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Pour the boiling water over the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
You may need a couple of extra tablespoons of water.
Leave to cool.
Once cool enough, roll the dough... - 40.2743
Chilli Chicken And Sweet Corn Meatballs
1. To make the meatballs, place the chicken in a bowl and add the spring onions (scallion), chilli, ginger, seasoning and sweetcorn. Mix together.
2. Divide the mixture into 16 portions and form each into a ball. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Arrange the... - 36.1225
Mix first 5 ingredients.
Add eggs and milk; mix well.
Shape into balls the size of a large walnut.
Fry in hot deep fat (375°F.on a frying thermometer) until well browned and done, turning once.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Makes 4 servings. - 37.2261
Onion Flavored Hush Puppies
1. In a large mixing bowl or a basin, combine corn meal, baking powder, salt, pepper and onion.
2. In another bowl or measuring jar, combine egg and oil. Whisk well with a wire whisk or fork.
3. Add the beaten egg and oil emulsion into the corn meal... - 40.168
French Market Doughnuts
1) Warm oil in a flat bottomed pan (375°F), 1/3 filled with corn oil; 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, corn oil and warm water, in it.
3) In a separate clean bowl take... - 43.2598