- » Fried Corn Ball
Fried Corn Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried corn ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried corn ball recipes.
Fried Corn Bread Cakes
Fried corn bread cakes are a great snack or side dish. Enjoy it steaming hot and serve it as a dish with any of the main course meal. - 39.4139
Chilli Chicken And Sweet Corn Meatballs
1. To make the meatballs, place the chicken in a bowl and add the spring onions (scallion), chilli, ginger, seasoning and sweetcorn. Mix together.
2. Divide the mixture into 16 portions and form each into a ball. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Arrange the... - 37.0126
Mix all the ingredients, except the oil, yoghurt and bicarbonate of soda, in a heatproof bowl.
Hear the 3 tablespoons of oil and when it is very hot pour it over the mixture in the bowl and fold in.
In a separate bowl, combine the yoghurt and bicarbonate of... - 38.5398
Combine corn flour and water; mix with hands till dough is moist but holds its shape.
Add more water, if needed.
Divide dough into 12 balls.
Dampen dough slightly with water; press between sheets of waxed paper to 6-inch diameter, using a tortilla press or... - 29.6749
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1 Mix the salt into the masa and make a well in the center. Pour about 1/2 cup water into the well. Mix, then continue adding water, a little at a time, until a very firm dough is formed. (I find mixing the dough at first with a spoon and finishing with my... - 27.5621
Corn Cakes With Cabrales Blue Cheese And Honey
Place the cornmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Pour the boiling water over the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
You may need a couple of extra tablespoons of water.
Leave to cool.
Once cool enough, roll the dough... - 40.153
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 123.861
Mix first 5 ingredients.
Add eggs and milk; mix well.
Shape into balls the size of a large walnut.
Fry in hot deep fat (375°F.on a frying thermometer) until well browned and done, turning once.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Makes 4 servings. - 37.0712
Onion Flavored Hush Puppies
1. In a large mixing bowl or a basin, combine corn meal, baking powder, salt, pepper and onion.
2. In another bowl or measuring jar, combine egg and oil. Whisk well with a wire whisk or fork.
3. Add the beaten egg and oil emulsion into the corn meal... - 41.2656
French Market Doughnuts
1) Warm oil in a flat bottomed pan (375°F), 1/3 filled with corn oil; 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, corn oil and warm water, in it.
3) In a separate clean bowl take... - 44.3521