- » Fried Cookies Dough
Fried Cookies Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried cookies dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried cookies dough recipes.
Fried Norwegian Cookies
Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in butter, milk and vanilla until well blended.
Gradually add 1 1/2 cups flour.
Beat at low speed until well blended.
Stir in enough remaining... - 41.2679
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 120.539
Danish Fried Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and then add sour cream, bearing until light and fluffy.
2. Mix flour, cardamom, nutmeg, and salt and beat in gradually on low... - 38.8976
Fried Ribbon Cookies
Fried ribbon cookies are simple and kids like it too. The sugar sprinkled sweet cookies are best to serve at the snack time or for giving it too kids as finger food. Remember to sprinkle the sugar generously to make it tastier. - 49.4963
French Fried Cookies
French Fried Cookies are a good snack. Some cookies are baked, some others are no bake but these are fried !!! The fried cookies taste as good as the baked or no bakes and are pretty simple to make. They are ready in less time too. Enjoy making these... - 50.4077
1. Beat whole eggs, yolks, cream, salt, sugar, and flour until well blended. The dough will be soft.
2. Turn onto well-floured board and knead lightly until coated in flour. Continue kneading until dough feels smooth, about 5 minutes. Cover and chill for 2 to... - 31.2208
Deep Fried Sugar Cookies
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder together; stir in the egg, milk, sugar and salt to make a smooth dough.
2) On a cutting board, roll out the dough thinly and cut into 1/2 x 1/4-inch thin strips.
3) In a deep skillet, heat... - 42.4003
Traditional Korean Cookies, Maejakgwa
Hi Everyone, today, I will show you how to make a very delicious traditional Korean cookie called “maejakgwa” in Korean. These lightly ginger flavored cookies are very crunchy and are covered with a sweet syrup. Not only are they delicious, they look very... - 0
Crisp Fried Knots
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs and granulated sugar until lemon-colored.
Mix in brandy, butter, salt, anise seeds, and lemon peel.
Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Spread 1/3 cup more flour on a board; turn dough out onto board and... - 40.7918
Place water, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and salt in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat; add flour.
Beat with spoon until dough forms ball and releases from side of pan.
Vigorously beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until mixture is... - 42.2143
Beat the egg, egg yolks, sugar, and salt until light.
Stir in the butter, cream, and orange liqueur.
Add the flour, blend until smooth.
Roll out a third of the dough at a time on a lightly floured board to about 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into 3 x1-inch strips... - 46.7039
Indian Semolina Pooris
Sift the flour, semolina, turmerie and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the butteror margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Work in the yogurt and gradually blend in enough water to mix to a firm dough.
Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured... - 43.0643
Mexican Doughnut Strips
1. Combine water, butter, 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sugar, the salt and nutmeg in 2-quart (2-L) saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Increase heat to high; heat to full rolling boil.
2. Add flour to pan all at once;... - 39.7719
Sarasiya Khaja - Fried Flaky Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, black pepper, white chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of warm water to make the dough. Make sure the dough is not too hard or too... - 125.762
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix butter and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Put cardamom and lemon rind to the mixture and stir well.
4. Put eggs one by one and stir well after each one is added.
5. Put the flour and mix... - 44.0963
Fried Fish Toys For The Children
Add the cornstarch to a small amount of the fish paste until you get something that can be handled easily.
The amount of cornstarch you may have to use depends on how moist the fish is.
In any case, you want to prepare something that can be cut like cookie... - 27.6995
Sugar Dusted Snowflakes
In small saucepan, combine orange juice, milk, butter and cinnamon stick.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes.
Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
In large bowl, mix flour, orange peel and baking powder; make well in... - 43.7415
Rub butter into semolina.
Add cardamoms and enough coconut milk to form a stiff dough.
Put 1 cup water in sugar and prepare a thick syrup.
Remove from fire.
Mix in essence and keep it warm.
Divide the dough into small balls.
Flatten out each ball on a greased... - 44.3982
Makrout - Moroccan Date Cookie
Moroccan cookie are always a mouthwatering treat to all. This amazing video shows how these awesome date cookie are made in a simple manner. These cookie are smeared with honey and orange blossom water for that wonderful twist in the taste. This video is... - 132.277
Tiny Doughnut Cookies
Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Blend flour, ammonium carbonate, and salt; add in fourths to creamed mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Chill dough at... - 37.9155
Achappam - Flower Shaped Cookies
1. Add coconut milk into the flour in small quantities, kneading all the time, to make a soft dough.
2. Gradually add the eggs and whisk to make a thick batter.
3. Stir in sugar, sesame seeds, cumin seeds and salt.
4. Heat oil in a wok and warm the achappam... - 40.3213
This Christmas try some Korean ginger cookie or Maejakgwa to surprise your friends. Maangchi has a traditional cookie recipe with ginger and cinnamon for flavors and pine nuts for extra crunch. She is using a food processor for easy dough preparation and... - 139.287
Rabbit's Ears Fattigman
Make day before, or several days ahead:
1. Mix flour with granulated sugar.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Then add eggs, cardamom, cognac, and cream, beating until thoroughly... - 41.7557
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar about 10 minutes or until very thick and lemon colored.
Stir in cream, cognac, cardamom and lemon peel.
Mix in enough flour to make a stiff dough.
Cover; chill at least 3 hours.
Heat fat or oil (2 inches) to... - 40.9614
Meethi Tikiya,or Khajoorain ( Thekua).
It prepare in Karachi and all over Pakista spl at the occaision of muslim festival" RAJJAB" named as MEETHI TIKYEN.
It prepare in Bihar( INDIA) spl at the hindu festival Chhat named as THEKUA.
In U.P & M.P. state known as Khajoorain. - 44.8522
Sift together first 5 ingredients; make well in center.
Add the milk, eggs, lemon peel, and juice.
Mix till well combined.
Cover and chill thoroughly, 2 hours or more.
Roll out half the dough at a time on lightly floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut... - 47.076
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; gradually beat in sugar.
Gently stir in butter.
Fold in whipped cream and cardamom.
Sift together flour and salt; gradually fold into yolk mixture just enough to make soft dough.
Divide dough in... - 40.5509
Beat egg yolks, egg whites, sugar, and brandy until very thick.
Add cream slowly, stirring well.
Sift flour and cardamom together; add about 1/2 cup at a time to egg mixture, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Wrap and chill overnight Heat lard to 365Â°... - 42.1532
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, tahini, butter, and shortening until creamy.
Beat in egg.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder; gradually add to tahini mixture, blending thoroughly.
Cover... - 39.7379
Italian Honey Cluster Cookies
Stir whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour together in a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, and mix into a stiff dough; or mix in a food processor.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out on a... - 37.4172
This recipe is tried and tested and was a successful attempt by my sweetheart since I was on a diet! It is easy and simple to follow. - 43.3336
Valentine Big Hearts!
I had come this recipe some days back, and i just knew i had to share it!!!
try it out.... - 26.3923
Pink Jelly Bikis!
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Stir in egg, Pet Milk and vanilla and roasted oats.
Chill overnight before using.
Rollout dough and cut with a heart cookie cutter, I didnt have one, mine are round. Each and... - 41.2592
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and spices into a bowl.
Rub in the fat: with the finger tips.
Mix in the sugar.
Stir in the egg, adding a little water if necessary; the dough should be fairly stiff.
Roll out on a floured board until about 1/2 inch... - 40.2475
Beat the egg yolks, white sugar and brandy together until thick and creamy.
Stir the cream in slowly.
Sift the flour and cardamom together and stir into batter.
Wrap the soft dough in wax paper and chill several hours or overnight.
On floured board roll... - 43.1563
Swedish Fattig Man
Swedish Fattig Man cookies are often known as poor man's cookies, why? because they are quickly made. The ingredients used in these cookies are same as other cookies but these are fried while other cookies are baked. - 48.0706
1. In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
2. Add ghee, mix it keeping your hand light while mixing and crumble to smoothen the texture.
3. Add yogurt slowly by teaspoons and mix taking care to not over work the... - 109.243
Mix together eggs, cream, and sugar.
Stir in butter and lemon juice.
Add flour, cardamom, and salt; mix well.
Cover and chill 2 or 3 hours.
Divide dough in half; keep 1 portion refrigerated.
Roll the other portion 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured... - 45.8281
Put yolks into bowl; beat until yolks turn light yellow (about 5 minutes).
Add sour cream; mix until well blended.
Add vanilla; mix a little; add whiskey, salt and baking powder.
Mix for short time until everything looks mixed.
Start to add sifted flour until... - 42.2992
Begin heating shortening in a deep fat fryer over low heat; insert deep fat thermometer.
Mix egg, port, water, vanilla, butter, sugar, and salt; sprinkle in flour and mix well.
Turn out on lightly floured board and knead 1 minute just until smooth.
Divide... - 44.6079
Brown the margarine slightly in a frying pan.
Let it cool and transfer it to a bowl.
Add the sugar, acesulfame-K, and cream cheese.
Beat until smooth and blended.
Add the vanilla and baking powder.
Add the flour and mix.
The dough will be... - 40.2982
Fried Fish Toys
Add the cornstarch to a small amount of the fish paste until you get something that can be handled easily.
The amount of corn starch you may have to use depends on how moist the fish is.
In any case, you want to prepare something that can be cut like cookie... - 30.2026
These Snowballs are going to give you a sweet and pleasant evening. I love the sugar sprinlkings on top of the Snowballs ! Try them out and tell me how you liked them! - 38.805
Blend the flour, compressed or dry yeast and warm water together in a large mixing bowl.
Cover with a sheet of oiled plastic wrap and setaside until very light and frothy, about 1 hour in a warm place.
Add the baking soda and salt to the warm milk and stir... - 36.5251
Beat margarine, granulated sugar and eggs in a medium bowl until light.
Stir in almonds, cinnamon, sour cream and a little flour; mix until blended.
Add remaining flour to make a dough.
Press dough into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 1... - 44.3253
Tangy Sourdough English Muffins
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in milk, starter, sugar, salt, and enough of the flour (about 3 1/2 cups) to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth (5 to 10 minutes), adding flour as needed to prevent... - 40.3715
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm water or dissolve the sugar in the warm water and sprinkle in the dry yeast.
Allow to stand until frothy, about 10 minutes.
Mix the flour and salt together.
Add the yeast liquid and mix to form... - 35.54
Sourdough Whole Grain English Muffins
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in starter, honey, salt, dry milk, wheat germ, cracked wheat (or other cereal), whole wheat or graham flour, and 1 cup of the all-purpose flour.
Beat well for 5 minutes.
Gradually mix in 1 1/2 cups of the... - 43.5612
Cartel Lata Cookies
1. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the granulated sugar and salt. Make a well in the center, pour in the wine and olive oil and stir, gradually incorporating the dry ingredients until a dough forms. Transfer to a work surface and knead lightly until... - 25.0839
German Oatmeal Lace Cookies
German Oatmeal Lace Cookies is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. Serve this German Oatmeal Lace Cookies; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 35.769
Beat egg yolks, whites, salt and sugar together for 1/2 hour.
Add cream and cardamon and stir well together.
Add butter, extract and brandy and blend well.
Mix in flour thoroughly.
Dough should be Stiff enough to roll out very thin.
Place in refrigerator and... - 45.4386
In a large bowl beat eggs, water, and salt with a fork.
Add flour gradually until dough is sticky.
Knead gently on a floured board until dough can be easily handled.
Divide dough into 4 round balls; let stand 1 hour.
Roll out dough as thin as you can.
Let... - 36.2404
Crunchy Biscuit With Whole Sesame Seeds
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil.
2) With your hands, prepare a firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a shape of sausage.
4) Then, cut the dough into slices.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil.
6) In the... - 39.0215
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix eggs, sugar, milk, salt, and 1 cup flour until well blended. Stir in remaining flour. Wrap dough in plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 hours or until easy to handle.
2. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough,... - 29.4006
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored. Mix in the 1/2 cup sugar, butter and All-Bran; beat well. Stir in dry ingredients, lemon peel and juice.
3. On lightly floured surface knead dough... - 30.5552
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in confectioners' sugar.
Stir in whipped cream, brandy, cardamom, and lemon rind.
Stir in flour until dough becomes stiff enough to knead.
Roll out on a lightly floured board to 1/8-inch... - 44.2538
Fried Biscuits With Apple Butter
1. Dissolve yeast in a warm water-honey mixture. Keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes to turn bubbly.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, add flour and salt and mix well.
3. Place a saucepan with milk and shortening on medium heat and allow... - 44.2428
Mini Fried Fruit Pies
I believe a lot of appercaition for your food also depends on how you serve it; just like this Mini Fried Fruit Pies served in findue style. It brings in such a remarkable difference in a bsic pie recipe made with any of your favorite filling. Do give this... - 40.4107
Combine cheese and eggs in a bowl and whip until smooth.
Add mint and mix in butter.
Set aside while making pastry.
Roll out dough on a floured board as thinly as possible.
Cut dough into 3 inch rounds.
Place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on each round,... - 40.0045
Honey And Almond Shortbread
Lightly grease and base line an 18 x 23 cm/7 x 9 in Swiss roll tin.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in 175 g/6 oz of the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the almonds, sugar and egg yolks and mix well to form a firm dough.
Press the... - 39.0494
1)Pre heat an oven.
2)In a bowl, add flour and ghee and mix well.
3)Add cumin and salt and water as necessary to make stiff dough.
4)Divide it into 24 portions and roll each into flat round disc.
5)Brush each disc with ghee and bake... - 41.1756
Koesister are South African cookies dipped in syrup made for snacking. The best way to serve them is when they are cold. These cookies can be served with tea or coffee or just all alone. They taste good both ways. - 49.0967
Classic Fluted Fritters
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine water, salt, granulated sugar, and butter over low heat; cook, stirring, until butter is melted.
Increase heat to high and bring mixture to a rolling boil.
Add flour all at once and remove from heat; with a spoon, beat until... - 39.1138
For pastry, combine flour and salt in a bowl.
Mix in oil and ice cold water.
Gather dough into a ball and roll out very thin between 2 sheets of waxed paper.
Cut out 3 inch rounds with cookie cutter or inverted glass.
Slightly off center on round, place 3... - 39.3325
Whole Wheat Crackers
Mix the flour and the salt.
Add the oil and rub in well by hand.
Add enough water to make a kneadable dough.
Knead 5 minutes.
Roll out the dough to desired thickness and cut into shapes.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes at... - 34.416
Cenci Alla Fiorentina
1. In a large bowl add 8 oz flour. Make a well in the central part of the bowl.
2. Add egg yolks, eggs, 2 1/2 teaspoons of icing sugar, rum and salt.
3. Mix the ingredients with a fork or hand and make a rough ball.
4. On the table or pastry board... - 40.2356
In large mixer bowl, combine flour, cheese, cayenne pepper and butter.
Gradually add water, mixing at low speed of mixer until a dough forms.
Knead on floured surface 12 times.
Roll out dough, half at a time, to 14x 10-inch rectangles.
Cut each into four... - 33.8008
Griwech- African Food
1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Pour melted butter and mix to combine. Add beaten egg, blossom water, and vinegar. Mix well.
3. Gradually add water, as needed and knead into soft dough. Divide dough into 5... - 0
Here is a wonderful recipe for beignets that are amazing Moroccan style doughnuts. These beignets can be made light and crispy or soft and spongy as desired. Moroccan beignets are best doughnuts ever! Surely you can prepare them and impress your family or... - 110.922
Indian Flat Bread
Mix all ingredients except milk, Ghee and poppy seed.
Stir in enough milk to make a soft dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Place in greased bowl; turn greased side up.
Cover; let rest in warm place 3... - 43.2844
Raised Square Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of flour with yeast; keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, 1/3 cup Crisco and salt; heat until just warm and stir to melt Crisco.
3. Add the flour mixture to the saucepan and add eggs.
4.... - 44.6749
French Doughnuts Or Spritz Krapfen
1) In a saucepan boil 2 cups of water and dissolve butter in it.
2) Stir in flour, sugar and baking powder.
3) Add grated lemon rind.
4) Take off from heat and stir well.
5) Beat in one egg at a time, mixing after each addition.
6) In a pastry bag... - 39.4338
1) Heat oil in heavy pot to 365°F, 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) In a clean bowl, whisk whole eggs and egg yolks until soft and fluffy.
3) Blend in butter, brandy, sugar, and lemon rind and beat well.
4) Fold in the flour gently.
5) On... - 41.737
German Cabbage Squares (kraut Barracks)
In a small bowl, dissolve sugar in lukewarm water.
Add yeast and let stand for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, place milk and margarine.
Heat to scalding, then let cool.
In a large bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Add cooled milk, yeast, cold... - 42.1029
Swiss Twists, are actually a twist of taste for the tongue. They are very easy, simple snack to prepare. Serve them hot, warm or cold and you will enjoy them. Children and kids looking for snacks in intervals can gorge on them. - 45.6644
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Slowly add water; stir with a fork (dough will be crumbly).
Turn onto a floured surface; knead into a smooth ball.
Divide dough in half; cover and let stand 10... - 36.572
Make Rich Roll Dough according to directions but increase yeast to 2 packages dry granular yeast or 2 cakes compressed yeast.
After dough has risen until double in bulk, turn out on lightly floured board and divide in 2 equal portions.
Quickly round up... - 28.2093
Short Cut Doughnuts
At room temperature, thaw bread dough as package directs, until dough is pliable (1 to 2 hours).
Cut thawed loaf crosswise and lengthwise to make 15 equal-size pieces (8 pieces for larger doughnuts).
On a lightly floured board, roll into balls or shapes of... - 33.4936
All Time Favorite Pani Poori
Pani poori is loved by a majority of Indian population. It is basically a dish of North Indian origin but is popular in almost all parts of India. - 0
Dutch Apple Doughnuts
These Dutch Apple Doughnuts easily finds their way to the top of my favorite list! Indulge in this delicious snack. Enjoy these topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or any of your favorite toppings. Filled with the goodness of apples and raisins, this... - 48.9932
Homemade Donuts Using Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), milk, water, egg, all purpose flour, sugar and salt.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in... - 111.562
Amelia's Chocolate Filled Doughnuts
Finely grate the chocolate; add the top milk; stir until smooth, and set aside.
Heat 1/3 c of milk to lukewarm; then stir in the yeast, 2 teasp of the sugar, and 1 tablesp of the flour.
Meanwhile, cream the butter; add remaining sugar gradually, while... - 41.3445
Nutmeg Flavored Sourdough Doughnuts
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Add starter, buttermilk, lard, and sifted dry ingredients.
Turn out dough and knead on a lightly floured board until smooth.
Roll to 1/2 inch thickness and cut with 2 3/4 -inch doughnut cutter.
Put on greased cookie... - 35.3302
1) Sift the flour and the baking powder and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, mix the butter into the pumpkin, stir in the milk.
3) Stir in the flour into the pumpkin mixture; mix gently and knead lightly on a floured board for 30... - 35.5875
1.In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt, mix thoroughly
2.Now beat the whole eggs and egg yolk together, keep beating in the sugar thoroughly
3.Also beat in the milk, shortening and grated rind
4.Now bled in the dry ingredients in the... - 41.7599
1) Follow the preferred recipe or instructions on the package mix to make the pastry. Roll it thin.
2) With the help of a round cookie cutter that is 3 inches in diameter, cut out circles from the pastry.
3) Mix together all the remaining... - 38.0816
Methi Thepla(fenugreek Leaves Bread)-my New Style
Keen on making a gujarati bread, then you must try this easy recipe. It is called methi thepla in Gujarati cuisine. It is so easy and quick to make. You can eat it as a snack or even have it with Indian tea. It tastes so yummy. So do try out the recipe and... - 102.846
1. In a mixing bowl, add butter and flour. Rub and mix them together with hands, until they form small little granules.
2. Throw sugar, baking powder, all spice, and currants in it. Mix.
3. Add eggs, and just enough milk to stir it into soft dough.
4.... - 127.926
Easy Banana Puri
Are you in search of an easy to make Indian recipe that also makes for a great festival dish? Try these super simple and delicious banana puris. They can eiher be served for breakfast or as a snack. Do not give it a miss. - 124.725
Join Cathy Lentine as she shows you how to make her yummy dessert recipe for Sicilian Pastry! - 0
Easy Pani Puri
If you are beginning to discover the joys of Indian street food, then the Pani Puri tops the list of most eaten Indian street food. Pani Puris are served filled with spicy water, chickpeas and potatoes. Man! My mouth is watering already. In this video from... - 125.462
In bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cream of tartar.
In large bowl, beat eggs until thickened and pale; gradually beat in sugar.
Stir in milk and butter.
Gradually stir in flour mixture, blending until almost smooth and adding up to 1... - 45.3186
Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat the milk, shortening, sugar, and salt just till warm (115°F to 120°F), stirring till shortening almost melts.
Add to dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
Add eggs and egg... - 44.4767
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onions and seasonings in large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often until meat loses its red color.
Do not overcook the meat.
Sift the flour over meat mixture, stirring often, until well combined with... - 46.1268
Almond And Yogurt Fritters
1) Into a bowl, sift the baking powder, flour and salt. Add the almonds and farina and stir well.
2) Add the margarine and cut it in till the mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
3) With the help of a round-bladed knife, stir in the yogurt gradually.... - 45.187
Crispy Delicacy Karjikayi
This is a crispy sweet that can be stored for few days. It has a filling of coconut, raisins and nuts and sugar. This sweet can be made at any time, but festivals are the times it is made the most to be served to guests, friends and family. - 0