- » Fried Collard Green
Fried Collard Green Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried collard green recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried collard green recipes.
Quick Collard Greens
All you salad lovers, if you have been hunting for a healthy yet delicious salad recipe, well you just got one. This healthy Collard Green salad recipe is not just easy to make but will also keep a check on your health. The ingredients used are low on... - 107.343
Beef Medallions With Wilted Collard Greens And Tobasco Onion Rings
1) In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cumin, chile powder and salt. Toss the onion rings in the mixture and dust off the excess.
2) In a saucepan, add enough oil for deep frying and heat it to 350 degrees. Add in the rings in batches and fry till... - 41.6269
Green Recipes For St Patrick's Day
Celebrate this St Patrick's Day making healthy and green dishes and here are recipes to do just that. Check out Janel and Sarah showing how to make healthy collard greens, bok choy, sautéed kale and rainbow chard. Nourishingly holy! - 117.166
1. Wash the greens, leaving droplets of water on the leaves. Remove any tough stems and tear leaves into bite-size pieces. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until crisp; transfer to paper towels. Pour off all... - 25.7206
Baked Pressed Tofu With Greens
1. Coarsely chop greens after washing and discarding the midribs and stems.
2. In a large skillet, saute onions in olive oil on medium to high heat, until onions start browning.
3. Mix in greens and toss until green wilt.
4. Lower the heat to medium... - 32.1851
Pad See Ewe
You can now cook tasty Thai food at your home. Easy to make stir fried noodles include greens and meats for both taste and health. Make this dish at home and impress your guest with it. - 84.6558
Fish And Ham Eggroll
Who doesn't like oriental egg rolls. Watch this excellent video that shows a recipe to make fabulous crispy egg rolls that are awesome with sweet and sour eggroll sauce. The eggrolls here has a super delicious stuffing and your guests would surely ask for... - 115.87
Taikile Dangar / Taikile Ambado
Clean collard greens, remove the thick veins and chop them finely.
Soak rice for atleast one hour. dry roast urad dal till light brown.
Prepare the masala by adding rice, urad dal, red chillies, salt and very little water to make it to a very thick paste.... - 36.8501
How To Make Brazillian Feijoada
Classic Brazilian soup. This video prepare authentic black bean soup which incorporates a wide variety of meat from pork to beef. Loaded with the traditional taste, this dish has the rich and smoky flavor making it an absolute gourmet's delight. Serve this... - 119.705
This Skillet Salad is so fresh! I love raw vegetables for salads, but this Skillet Salad has a distinctive taste! Just try it out to experience what I mean and tell me all about it! - 28.2832
Sweet And Spicy Salmon
Are you looking for an interesting salmon dish?? Well here's an amazing Caramelized Salmon Steak recipe exclusively for you. The dish is really simple to prepare and is an absolute great blend of sweet and spicy flavors. After you watch this video, you will... - 107.015