- » Fried Clam Batter
Fried Clam Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried clam batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried clam batter recipes.
Tempura (batter-fried Food)
Dashi is made from dried fishâ€”clam juice is a good substitute.
Mix together the fish stock, soy sauce, saki, and sugar.
Divide among 6 small bowls.
Just before serving place a little radish and ginger in each bowl. - 25.7699
Fried Soft Clams
1.Start by washing the clams and later dry them between towels
2.Dip the clams in crumbs, beaten egg and again in crumbs
3.In a frying pan, fry the clams until browned
4.Drain on absorbent paper
5.Sprinkle with salt
6.Serve... - 36.5729
Savory Clam Fritters
Put the clams in a saucepan with a little water and set over moderate heat for about 7 minutes.
Remove the clams from the shells and pat them dry, discarding any that have not opened.
Heat the oil to 375°F (100°C).
Dip the clams into the batter and deep fry... - 29.7227
Fried Clams Or Fannie Daddies
Beat egg yolks with milk and melted butter.
Add flour sifted with salt.
Beat until mixture is very smooth.
Stir in lemon juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
Stir to blend.
Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Fry clams, a... - 37.2793
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add the egg yolk followed by the wine.
Gradually draw the dry ingredients into the liquids to make a smooth batter.
Beat well for 1-2 minutes, then cover and leave for at least 30... - 39.481
Boston Clam Fritters
Sift flour into mixing bowl with baking powder, salt and pepper.
Make hole in center of flour and crack egg into it and add milk.
Mix with wooden spoon starting in center, gradually incorporating the rest of the flour and the clam juice, making a thin... - 32.2515
Make a batter of the flour, baking-powder, salt, pepper, milk, cram liquor and well-beaten eggs.
Chop the clams coarsely, add to the batter and drop by tablespoonfuls in deep fat heated to 360Â° F.
Turn frequently until brown on all sides, then drain on... - 26.0452
1) Take a bowl and sift all the dry ingredients together.
2) Add onion, beaten eggs and shortening along with the liquid.
3) Chop the clams with the aid of a meat chopper after rinsing them.
4) Add them to the batter mixture.
5) Take a griddle and... - 44.1188
Cocktail Clam Fritters
Mix flour with dry ingredients; add enough milk or water to clam juice to make 1 cup liquid; mix liquid into flour.
Add beaten eggs, clams, and minced green pepper.
The batter should be thin like pancake batter.
Fry on a hot griddle or in heavy frying pan in... - 28.0843
1.Start by chopping the clams
2.Prepare a batter of flour, baking-powder, salt, milk, clam liquor and well beaten eggs
3.Place the chopped clams and season with salt and pepper
4.Now add seasoned clams to the batter
5.In a pan, drop... - 38.4464
Clam fritters are savory fritter that can be served as a side or appetizers before meals. Prepared with a batter of mixed seasonings along with clams and breadcrimbs, the clam fritters are deep fried in oil. Herbed with chives, these have a great flavor to... - 37.1592
1. Remove soft part from clams, mince hard parts and combine.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Combine egg and clams and add to flour with enough milk to make a thick batter.
4. Drop by teaspoons into hot deep fat (360°F.) or saute until... - 27.8966
Combine beaten egg yolks, milk, clams, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Drop batter from a tablespoon into skillet containing 1/4 inch hot oil.
Fry, turning once.
Garnish with orange slices, if desired. - 32.3747
Quick Clam Fritters
1. Set the frying kettle on a warm, not hot, part of the range and fill it half full of fat. Let it slowly heat to 375° F., or hot enough to fry a 1-inch cube of bread in 1 minute.
2. Chop the clams or put them through a meat grinder. Mix them with the clam... - 31.3014
New Clam Fritters
Put hard part of clams through the food chopper, using the medium blade; leave soft part whole.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper and add to ground clams and soft part with milk, fat, and egg which have been combined.
Mix thoroughly and... - 29.6302
1. To prepare the clams drain the clams and discard all but 4 teaspoons of the clam liquor.
2. With a sharp knife, cut off the dark necks of the clams, discard them and chop the soft round bodies of the clams coarsely.
3. In a deep bowl,... - 42.4546
Rhode Island Clam Cakes
Rhode Island Clam Cakes is simply a delicious side dish. A deadly combination of seafood and egg will surely tempt you to prepare this Rhode Island Clam Cakes on every party! - 31.5387
Try out this new way to prepare your favorite dish, Clam Pancakes. A rather simple way to indulge in a gourmet treat! So just give this Clam Pancakes a try! - 30.8919
1. Season clams, oysters, shrimp or scallops.
2. Dip into batter of flour, milk and egg.
3. Fry in hot deep fat (365°F.) until golden brown. - 26.2128
Shrimp Fritters With Tomato Sauce
Make sauce; keep warm while making fritters.
Heat oil in medium saucepan.
Add onion and garlic; saute until limp.
Add tomatoes and chilies, and seasonings; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer; cover.
Cook 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites until... - 41.8335
1. In a large saucepan, heat 2 inches of oil to 350°. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the all-purpose flour with the corn-meal, baking powder, 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt and a pinch of pepper. Add the eggs, clam broth and beer and whisk until the batter is... - 26.4418
1. In a large saucepan, heat 2 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the all-purpose flour with the cornmeal, baking powder, salt and a pinch of pepper. Add the eggs, clam broth and beer and whisk until the batter is smooth.... - 33.3888
Korean Food: Seafood And Green Onion Pancake (해물 파전)
1. On a chopping board, chop about 20 green onions into 2-inch lengths. If the white parts of green onions are too thick, then cut them in half. This will yield about 2 cups of chopped green onions. Slice the green hot pepper thinly. Keep aside.
2. In... - 126.05
Korean Seafood Pancakes
A great snack for a rainy day! It's great for drinking parties too. Goes amazingly well with Soju or Sake. Invite your friends over for a delicious treat. - 118.077
Exotic Seafood Pancake
When looking to fix quick and simple hors d'oeuvres, seafood pancake could be the ultimate choice. A tasty Korean appetizer, Anna Kim shares with us an easy to make recipe that oozes with flavors. Try making this dish at home next time you wish to entertain... - 90.5954
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the eggs, melted butter and gradually add half the milk.
Mix to a smooth cream, gradually drawing the flour into the the liquids.
Beat in the rest of the milk.
Alternatively, make... - 42.0774
Pineapple Cheese Salad
Mix together the pineapple, cheese, pear, radishes, celery and chicory in a mixing bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss... - 42.9734