- » Fried Chuck
Fried Chuck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chuck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chuck recipes.
Country Fried Chuck
Combine the ground chuck, 2 teaspoons salt, pepper and 3/4 cup flour and mix well.
Roll out on a board about 1/2 inch thick and cut into 4-inch square pieces.
Place in hot fat in a skillet and cook until Lightly browned.
Remove from skillet and place on a... - 29.788
You May Also Like!
Chuck Steaks With Herb Butter
1. Put the chuck on the counter, place your hand flat over it, and, cutting parallel to your hand, cut the meat horizontally into 4 slices.
2. Pound the slices with a wooden mallet until they are 1/4 inch thick. Trim off any excess fat.
3. Notch the edges of... - 34.3877
Beef Bulgogi - Korean Food
Obviously Bulgogi is very popular and famous dish all around the world. It is beefy, savory, sweet, nutty and satisfying. Even you are on a diet, don't worry!! You can cook Bulgogi with Lean meat or even with chicken breast!! You've got to try bulgogi with... - 107.418
Braised Chuck Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, paprika, savory or thyme and ginger.
3) Roll the chuck or shoulder in the seasoning till well coated.
4) On a frying pan, heat the drippings or fat.... - 44.1603
Savory Chuck Roast
Savory Chuck Roast has a out of this world taste. The meat and lemon juice gives the Savory Chuck Roast an inconceivable taste. Savory Chuck Roast is inspired by restaurants globally. Must try it. - 40.051
Wine Braised Chuck Roast With Bow Ties
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not brown (6 to 8 minutes).
Stir in wine, water, tomato sauce, vinegar, bay leaf, allspice, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, salt, and... - 39.5026
Jugged Chuck Steak
1) Preheat oven.
2) Heat a wok and add oil. Add to it meat chunks and fry till it browns. Place the meat on an absorbent paper to soak the excess oil. Keep it in a casserole.
3) Mix together onions, celery, peppercorns, lemon rind,... - 43.4523
Chuck Wagon Beans
Mix all ingredients in heavy cast iron kettle.
Bake slowly at 325° for 2 hrs. or put over outdoor campfire, stirring often. - 29.559
Braised Chuck Steak
1) Cut the steak into four pieces.
2) Slice the onions and the mushrooms.
3) In a pan, heat lard and fry onions until tender. Remove from pan.
4) In the same pan, fry mushrooms and remove them too.
5) In a bowl, mix together flour,... - 43.8464
Chuck Wagon Beans
Heat oven to 375Â°.
In Dutch oven or large roasting pan, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Pour drippings from pan.
In same pan, cook and stir ground beef, onion and celery until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in broth and remaining... - 39.6583
Fried Chuck Recipes By Category