- » Fried Chips
Fried Chips Recipes
Fried chip is a crispy and tasty stip of fried potato eaten as snack. Fried chip are generally prepared by frying the ingredients. These super-easy Fried chip is sure to be a winner with your family and ... More »
Crispy Fried Fish And Potato Chips
Watch this amazing video that displays great slicing techniques and an elegant recipe too. The video is impressive and the recipe is really simple and worth trying. Take a look to make a delicious treat for a enjoyable snack time with your family and friends! - 145.458
Quick Tortilla With Potato Chips And Onion
When you need a quick weeknight main dish, this could make for a wonderful entry into your a la carte. This video shows how to make quick tortilla with potato chips and onions. It's so simple and easy and requires such basic ingredients that you would bite... - 137.348
Spicy African Plantain Chips
When you need something healthy to munch on during the Super Bowl, think plantain chips! Spicy, salty, crispy, crunchy, plantain chips are a yummy snack option that one can happily munch on practically every day. It's all about picking the right plantains and... - 126.455
Home Fried Potato Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Home Fried Potato Chips. These are made from fresh, unpeeled potatoes, which are quickly fried in peanut oil and sprinkled with coarse sea salt. - 119.813
Classic Fish And Chips
If you want to prepare a popular take-away from food joints at home, try this Classic Fish and Chips recipe. This dish is apt to serve as a snack at home or when you are calling your friends over. Don't let the fried fish make you think twice about the... - 100.752
Crispy Fried Sweet Potato Chips
Who doesn't like to eat and enjoy crispy chips. See this impressive video that shares a recipe to make sweet potato chips. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these super delicious crispy chips in just a few minutes. Take a look and impress your family... - 98.8174
Fried Squash And Zucchini Chips
If you want to try something new and delicious with your squash and zucchini, try this Fried squash and zucchini Chips recipe by Dave. This is not just another chips recipe but there are a whole lot of ingredients used in this. First, he gives the vegetables... - 94.5482
Fish And Chips
1. Clean the fish and ensure there are no bones.
2. Cut the fish fillet into half and keep it aside.
3. Cut the potatoes into think long slices and keep it aside.
4. In a bowl put flour, vinegar, salt and baking soda and little water... - 93.24
South American Fried Plantain Chips With Aji Salsa
Looking for an appetizer or snack recipe that is easy and quick? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fried chips with a tasty salsa. This is a very easy preparation and promises to taste great. Enjoy! - 85.9862
Thrice Cooked Chips / Fries
You don’t need a lot for this Thrice Cooked Chips / Fries recipe – we’re just making some chips. But these are being cooked three times, with a nice spell of cooling in between. Try and use Charlotte potatoes and groundnut oil, follow the steps and... - 82.6958
Crispy Fried Wonton Chips
This is a must watch for 'chip' lovers! These wonton chips make really yummy dippers for dips and fondue or can also be served with soups instead of croutons or bread. They make a fantastic snack as well. Definitely better than a bag of potato chips! - 79.7273
1) Dry the spinach thoroughly with tea towel, cho[p finely, if mixing by hand.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach with rest of the ingredients, except the frying oil, until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
3) Knead the dough... - 46.1802
Fish & Chips
1. Thaw the frozen fish and then cut the fist into serving-sized pieces. Cut the potatoes in to uniform pieces that are slightly larger than French fries
2. Fry these French fries in hot Crisco heated to 375° and then sautÃ© till... - 45.0559
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.5361
Oven Fried Fish And Chips
1) Clean, wash, and dry fish.
2) Preheat oven to 500 degree.
3) Season fish with salt and pepper.
4) Combine parsley and butter and spread the mixture on either side of the fish.
5) Blend milk and egg, dip each fish in the egg mixture,... - 44.4319
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.6838
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray... - 43.5574
Beer Battered Fish With Chips And Tartare Sauce
Whisk flour, egg and beer together in medium bowl until smooth; cover, refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Cut potatoes into 1cm-wide slices; cut slices into 1cm-wide strips, dry well.
Heat oil in large pan; deep-fry chips, in batches, until browned and cooked... - 41.0005
English Fish And Chips
Cut fillets into 3 by 5-inch chunks; set aside.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and beer, and beat until smooth; set aside.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 1/2 to 2 inches and heat to 375° on a deep-fat-frying... - 40.7783
Fish And Chips
Thaw frozen fish; cut into serving-size pieces.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut potatoes in uniform strips slightly larger than French fries.
Fry a few at a time in deep hot fat (375°) till golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove; drain and keep warm.
In a bowl stir... - 38.6389
Lobster Ceviche With Plantain Chips
Slice the lobster meat, toss with the tomato, onion, cucumber, lime juice, habanero sauce, salt and olive oil.
Chill in the refrigerator for half an hour to an hour.
To make the chips, heat the oil to 300°F.
Fry the plantains until they're crisp but not... - 37.7816
Parsnip And Potato Puree With Fried Parsnip Chips
Place the potato and parsnip chunks in separate large saucepans.
Cover each vegetable with 2 inches cold water, add 1 teaspoon of the salt, cover, and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and pass through a food... - 37.6125
Fish N Chips
Cut fillets into about 3x2-inch pieces.
If necessary, pat fish dry with paper towels.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
For chips, cut the potatoes lengthwise into about 3/8-inch-wide strips.
Pat dry with paper towels.
In a 3-quart saucepan or deep-fat fryer... - 36.8135
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 36.6911
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Split pita pockets to form 8 single rounds.
3) Baste the rounds with light spray or brush with olive oil. Cut each one into 8 wedges.
4) Bake them on a sheet pan in oven for 8 minutes or till golden and... - 35.8694
Parmesan Chilli Burger With Chunky Chips
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onions over a medium-low heat for 10 mins or until soft. Stir in the wine and sugar and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add the remaining relish ingredients and let it cook down slowly for about 30-35... - 35.6982
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine egg substitute and Italian dressing in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper in a small bowl; stir well.
Dip zucchini in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb... - 34.9353
Traditional Fish And Chips
Sieve the flour into a bowl, add the sugar and mix both together.
Pour the beer, salt and egg yolk into the middle.
Stir everything together well.
Mix the milk and water and add gradually until the batter has a thick, smooth consistency.
Leave to stand for 30... - 34.3973
Fried Celeriac Chips
1) In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) To this, add the celeriac.
3) Over high heat, cook this for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Stir constantly while cooking.
4) To this, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Cook until the... - 34.104
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. Cut the tortillas into triangles or diamonds or strips.
2. To make salted tortilla chips, dissolve salt in water.
3. Sprinkle the water over the chips, shake off excess and place chips on paper toweling to dry
To fry the chips
4. In the meantime,... - 33.0512
Fish 'n' Chips
1. To make batter, sift together flour and black pepper to taste into a bowl. Make a well in the center. In a separate bowl whisk milk, beer and egg. Pour into well and mix to form a smooth batter. Set aside to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Cut potatoes into 1 cm... - 32.5226
Fish And Chips
Heat fat to 375 degrees.
Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and roll fish in mixture.
Beat eggs lightly and stir in milk and oil.
Add flour mixture left from coating fish and stir until smooth.
Dip fish pieces in... - 32.1792
Homemade Potato Chips
1. Wash the potatoes and then slice them to about 1/8th of an inch thick
2. Soak the slices for 2 hours or more to crisp up in cold water. Ensure that the soaking water is changed twice during the soaking time.
3. Drain and dry them just before... - 32.0025
Fried Fish And Chips
1. Wash the fish fillets carefully rubbing with a mixture of salt, lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp garlic paste.
2. Make a marinade of ginger-garlic paste, worchestershire sauce, the rest of the lemon juice, salt, pepper and soak the fish in it for an hour.
3.... - 31.3976
Sweet Potato Chips
1. Pare potatoes, halve them lengthwise, and thinly slice them using vegetable slicer or with a sharp knife.
2. Take a medium-sized bowl; fill it with ice water, chill until crispy. Take water with slotted spoon, and drain it well on paper towel.
3.... - 30.8109
Potato Chips And Potato Straws
Scrub and rinse the potatoes.
Peel them thinly.
For chips—cut into sticks about 2 in long and 1/2 in wide and thick.
For straws—cut into strips the size of a wooden match.
Drop them into cold water as they are cut.
Rinse and drain and dry in a clean... - 30.2032
Sweet Potato Chips
Peel sweet potatoes and rinse them well.
Cut potatoes into paper-thin slices.
Wash slices; dry each slice well.
In a deep saucepan or frying pan, heat oil until a potato slice sizzles when dropped in.
Place sliced potatoes in the pan in batches, being careful... - 29.7155
Fish And Chips
1. To make batter, place flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add egg whites, beer and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and mix until smooth.
2. Cook oven fries according to packet directions.
3. Heat 5 cm / 2 in oil in a frying pan over a medium heat... - 29.007
Heavenly Potato Chips
Using a lage sharp knife or a vegetable slicer, cut the potatoes into 1/16-inch-thick slices.
In separate bowls, soak the white and sweet potato slices in lukewarm water for 2 minutes.
Rinse and dry thoroughly.
In a large heavy pot with high sides, heat 3 to... - 28.4656
Heat oven to 400°F.
Brush tortillas on both sides with oil.
Sprinkle with salt and cumin.
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
Set on a jelly-roll pan and bake until browned, about 6 minutes.
Flip and bake until crisp, about 2 minutes longer.
Watch closely, as... - 26.6225
Fried Chips Recipes By Category