- » Fried Chinese
Fried Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chinese recipes.
Pan Fried Omelette With Spring Onions And Steamed Eggs
Excellent eggs. Here is a fine video to make delicious eggs. The first prepares a magnificent pan fried omelette with spring onions and the other is a great variety of steamed eggs. Easy to make and great to taste, they make a very good breakfast platter.... - 122.881
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 112.985
Fried Dumplings With Cilantro Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the ground pork with the finely chopped green onions, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and habanero.
2. Add the Shaoxing wine, fish sauce, palm sugar, salt and black pepper.
3. Add the corn starch and mix well.
4. In a wonton wrapper,... - 111.573
Fried Buttered Prawns With Egg Floss
If you love seafood, this video is surely meant for you. Watch out to learn how the chef makes interesting buttered praens and garnishes it with curry leaves, seasoning and egg floss. It is a perfect dish to be paired with wines and drinks. Say Cheers! - 111.136
How To Cook Chinese Multilayer Beef Pancake (京东肉饼）
Now need to look out for Chinese multilayer beef pancake in the restaurants. You can easily make this dish with very less ingredients at home. Watch out the video for ingredients and recipe detail. - 109.04
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 108.777
Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Chinese fried chicken wings is an excellent variation of the most popular snack ever. The flavors are wonderfully blended in a sauce in which the fried chicken wings are thoroughly coated. Try out this amazing recipe with a fabulous taste! - 106.907
Fried Pork Chop With Oyster Sauce
This Chinese fried pork chop with oyster sauce is an amazing recipe the chef has shared here. The marinated pork chops are fried and then topped with a flavorful oyster sauce that can be easily prepared in your kitchen. This scrumptious pork chop recipe is... - 104.919
Quick Soy Egg Fried Rice
I have found the best way to impress the short-notice guests at home! Learn the recipe of egg fried rice from this video and treat your guests with this delicacy so that they can't stop raving about your amazing culinary skills to the others. All you need is... - 104.834
Cheese Filled Wontons
A snack of cheese filled wontons is a wonderful Chinese dish! Easy and simple to make, you could even use your personal choice of filling to your wonton! See the video for more on how to get these wontons fried to a golden brown! - 102.11
Oven Fried General Tso's Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil, heavily spray with nonstick spray.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the Bisquick, paprika, salt and black pepper.
4. In another medium bowl, mix the chicken together with... - 101.283
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 100.761
Garlic Fried Baby Corn And Mushroom
Vegetarian Chinese recipes? Baby corn and mushrooms are a great combination and one that is commonly used in Chinese dishes. Crispy fried first and then into a sauce, this is a delicious dish that works great as an appetizer. A little bit of Hindi language... - 99.5965
Fried Chicken With Vegetables In Mandarin Pancake
Tried taco or tortilla style filled dish in Chinese cuisine, here is a recipe showing one with chicken in the filling. Check out how Marie Wong makes Fried chicken with vegetables and fills them inside a mandarin pancake. Similarities and tastes bridge... - 96.3926
Fried Fish With Stir Fried Greens
Do you love fish? If you do, then here is a great Chinese recipe for you. A super simple and healthy dish, filled with the goodness of greens! Flavored with soya and chilly flakes, this is a just-watch, must-try recipe. - 95.3334
Salt-pepper Fried Fish With Schezwan Sauce
How about a quick Chinese fish recipe? A simple recipe that is quick to prepare and delicious to taste. Chef Vikas shows you how to prepare this. Watch this video and learn. - 94.7573
Stirred Not Fried Vegetables
1. In a blender, place the shoyu,orange juice, rice vinegar,honey, cayenne pepper, garlic and black pepper. Blend to a fine paste.
2. In a bowl, take the broccoli, mushrooms,peppers and scallions. Drizzle the blended sauce.
3. Cover it and let it stand... - 94.6691
Fried Prawn Balls Soup With Vegetables
Ever tried making prawn balls? An interesting concept, chef Vikas uses these in a soup! Watch this video and learn how to make a great prawn ball soup with vegetables! A quick soup which looks great! - 94.2471
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork
This is a simple sweet and sour pork, but you can also add in your favorite vegetables too. It is easy to make and you don't have to drive to a Chinese restaurant to get one. - 93.5768
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1138
Yum Cha Fried Chinese Pancake
1) Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Gently pour in the water, stirring as you pour, then stir in the oil. Knead the mixture into a soft but firm dough. If your dough is dry, add more water, one tablespoon at a time, to reach the right... - 91.2566
Chinese Spring Onion Pancake
1) In a large bowl, mix the flour with 100 milliliters of water. Stir well, and then add the remaining water.
2) Stir well, add more water if needed, and then cover the batter and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
3) Once the batter has rested, add the... - 90.8944
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 90.7713
Sticky Rice/ Glutinous Rice, ( Dim Sum )
1) Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the beaten egg. Move the pan around and spread out the egg into a disc. Fry both sides until golden. Set aside. When it cools down, cut the egg into thin strips.
2) To the pan, add some oil, if needed, and... - 90.7664
Fried Vegetable Spring Roll
Don’t you just love spring rolls? A favorite among kids, this is a great recipe to know to make at home. Chef Vikas shows you how to make these at home! Ching’s sauces are a convenient way to prepare Chinese at home. - 90.2474
Fried Shanghai Nian Gao ( Rice Cake ) And Pork
1) Mix together all the ingredients to make the pork marinade.
2) Marinate the pork for 20 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, season the marinated pork with some salt and pepper. Let it stand for 2 minutes.
4) Heat a wok and add some oil.
5)... - 89.3692
Fried Seafoods And Mixed Veggies With Panko
1) Mix the fish filet with all the marinade ingredients and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
2) Clean the shrimps and mix with the marinade ingredients. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
3) Clean and cut the cuttlefish. Mix with with the marinade... - 89.1627
Fried Dumplings, Pot Stickers And Yaki Gyoza
1) To make the wrapping, put the flour in a bowl and add 150 milliliters of the warm water. Stir well and then add the remaining water. If the mixture seems dry, add more water.
2) Mix well, cover the bowl with a plate and let it rest for about 10... - 89.1579
Hong Kong Bake Pork On Fried Rice
1) Put the pork steaks in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well together.
2) Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
3) Cut and chop all the vegetables for the sauce as preferred.
4) Beat the eggs.
5) Preheat oven to... - 89.0901
Fried Tofu, Home Style Tofu
1) Clean the chicken.
2) Clean the tofu and cut into triangular chunks. Put into a dish and set aside.
3) Pour the soy sauce and cornstarch all over the chicken. Mix and then add all the other marinade ingredients. Toss well to coat the... - 89.0465
Golden Fried Prawns In A Spicy Sauce
Prawns for a great appetizer? Ching's secret sauces are really convenient to use. Just add in, and in minutes you got yourself a Chinese dish. Here is a simple recipe showing you how to make a delicious appetizer. Watch chef Vikas as he prepares this dish. - 89.0155
Fried Noodles With Chicken And Kai-lan
1) Put the chicken in a large bowl and add all the marinade ingredients.
2) Mix well, cover the bowl and set the meat aside for 30 minutes.
3) In a deep pan, add the water, salt and half of sesame oil.
4) Once the water has started to boil, add... - 89.0126
Chinese Fried Thin Pancake
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, combine the flours and salt. Gradually add water, while whisking or stirring to get a smooth batter.
2. Add the oil to the batter and then blend in the egg, whisking lightly until incorporated.
3. Add seasonings and... - 87.3702
Chinese Soft And Crunchy Fried Chicken
Chinese soft and crunchy fried chicken is an excellent appetizer. This chicken is mildly flavored, tender and crispy. The chef here cooks in a very simple manner. Boil, dredge and deep fry the chicken; here your perfect soft and crunchy fried chicken is ready... - 86.5173
Fried Prawns In A Spicy Sauce
1) Chop all the vegetables.
2) Clean the prawns and put them in a bowl.
3) Add the salt and let them sit for about 2 minutes.
4) Heat some oil in a wok and add the ginger and garlic. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
5) Add the onion, green... - 86.1412
Pan Fried Noodles With Spicy Chicken And Vegetables
Spicy noodles sound appealing? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to make spicy pan fried noodles. A great recipe that shows you how to prepare a pan-fried noodle cake! A great dish to know! - 86.0774
Golden Fried Fish
Chinese style fish? Always a great option for Chinese, this is a great recipe…simple and quick~! Makes a great appetizer! The conversation might slip into the Hindi language off and on...don't worry the recap will be in English! - 85.791
Fried Sesame Balls
Are you looking for a classic sesame balls recipe? Here is a traditional Chinese style fried sesame balls recipe that serves as a delicious dessert. The chef here has prepared this recipe in such a simple manner, so that you can prepare the same easily in... - 83.6704
Fried Coconut Shrimp With Peanut Butter Sauce
Here is an excellent appetizer, coconut shrimp with peanut butter sauce is an with a fantastic taste. The chef here has presented this wonderful crispy fried shrimp with a sauce prepared with peanut butter. This recipe is worth trying for a family get... - 79.2509
Fried Noodles With Pork Strips
If you are fond of Chinese cuisine then noodle dishes are indispensible and here is a recipe to make one with pork. Check out Marie Wong making Crispy fried noodles with pork strips with typical chinese sauces and seasonings. Delicious and wholesome! - 72.3581
Chinese Fried Fish
In Chinese cuisine fish is a staple food cooked in several different ways and here is a recipe to make one. Watch chef Mary Wong making fried fish in a typical Chinese style using sauces and seasonings to marinate the fish before cooking. Crispy and... - 56.9628
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.5074
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 48.9237
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 48.7091
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, cornstarch, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil. Whisk the ingredients together.
2) Add beef and toss to coat each piece.
3) Chill and keep covered for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
4)... - 48.5843
Spicy Vegetable Pie
1)Slice soya cheese or cottage cheese thinly.
2)Make tomato paste with deseeded tomatoes.
3)Make thin slices of capsicum, carrot, cabbage, onion and beans.
4)Take 1.5 liters of stock or water and put in all the vegetables. Bring to boil... - 48.4603
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 47.9147
American Chop Suey
Slice chicken meat into strips and marinate in chopped garlic, ginger and seasoning for an hour.
Saute in 2 tbs of oil or butter and cook in a closed vessel with little water, till tender.
Cut onion and spring onion into wedges, cut other vegetables into... - 47.8966
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a bowl, blend batter ingredients and form a smooth paste.
2) Keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Remove the pineapple pieces and reserve 4 tablespoons juice.
4) In a saucepan add juice, vinegar, tomato puree, sugar, cornflour and water.
5) Cook in low... - 47.4637
Chinese Chilli Beef
Wash, wipe and cut meat into 2" x 1/2" strips and marinate in a shallow bowl in a mixture of crushed garlic, ginger, pepper, salt, sugar and soya sauce for an hour.
Cut capsicums into thick strips, chop chillies fine, cut onion into 8 wedges and halve... - 47.2946
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
In a wok or large heavy skillet heat oil over high heat.
Stir-fry until pork is no longer pink.
Add celery, carrots, onion, gingerroot and garlic.
Stir-fry until onion is tender.
Add broth, soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 47.2643
1) Take the skin off the chicken thighs and cut away the fat, if any. With the help of a chefs knife or a heavy cleaver, cut the chicken thighs crosswise through the bone into pieces measuring about 1 ½-inches each.
2) In a large bowl, combine... - 47.0512
Mandarin Vegetable Pancakes
For pancakes, stir together the 1 1/2 cups flour and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup boiling water slowly into flour.
Stir till combined.
Stir in 3 tablespoons cold water.
When dough is cool enough to handle, knead in the 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour till smooth and... - 47.0424
Chinese Style Fried Rice
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and cut green onions in it into 1-inch lengths.
2) Pulse them on/off until finely minced or cut into 1/4-inch pieces with a sharp knife.
3) Keep it aside after removing from bowl.
4)... - 46.9426
Tasty Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a bowl, add egg and milk to it and stir.
3.In a separate bowl, put baking powder, flour, pepper, sesame seed, salt, paprika and nuts and mix them all well.
4.In a shallow baking pan, heat butter... - 46.8914
Ch'ao Hsia Tan
Shell shrimps and remove black vein.
Mix cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, and gingerroot.
Add to shrimps and mix well.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet and saute shrimps, turning once, until shrimps turn pink.
Lightly beat eggs with a fork and add salt,... - 46.891
Rapid Fried Chicken Livers With Mangetout
1) In a jug, combine corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water.
2) Then pour in remaining stock or water, the tomato puree or ketchup, sherry or vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and the lemon juice. Combine all ingredients by stirring... - 46.891
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Cut won ton wrappers into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a skillet heat fat to 365°F.
3) Add won ton wrappers and fry until lightly browned.
4) Place on an absorbent paper.
5) Crush ginger and mix with soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and 1/4... - 46.8379
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.8069
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Begin by cutting the chicken into serving pieces
2) In a saucepan, place the chicken pieces and add water, brown gravy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar
3) Cook for 15 minutes in low heat, remove from heat, drain and pat dry
4) In a skillet, add butter... - 46.6245
Fried Noodles Xiamen Style
Peel prawns, remove heads and discard any intestinal tract.
Keep prawns aside and put heads and shells in a pan with 1 cup water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing on heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Set... - 46.3559
Chinese Egg Rolls
1. To prepare the dough for the egg roll shell, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour and salt. Add the water and bind to make a dough. Knead with you fist until it is soft and pliable. Cover the bowl and keep aside until later.
2. In... - 46.3246
Quick Fried Ribbons Of Duck With Plum And Ginger Sauce
1) In a wok, heat up oil over medium heat until hot.
2) Place the duckling strips in the wok.
3) Put the heat to high and stir-fry the duck strips for 4-5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon transfer the meat into a separate plate. Place aside.
5) In the... - 46.1937
1)Peel brinjal but make sure to retain some part of the skin on.
2)Cut brinjal into pieces of ¼ inches.
3)Wash the cut pieces of brinjal and fry it.
4)Thread 3 pieces of Ginan each on 6 tooth picks.
5)In a bowl, prepare batter by adding egg yolk,... - 46.1711
Chinese Style Fried Halibut
1)In a medium saucepan, add vinegar, sugar, 1 1/3 cups of water, green pepper, boullion cubes and pineapple chunks. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
2)In a small bowl, mix together soysauce, cornstarch and water.
3)Clean and rinse the fish.... - 46.0173
Chinese Crispy Duck
1) Take a muslin bag, put in garlic, ginger and Bouquet Garni.
2) In a pan, mix the rest of ingredients and let it come to a boil.
3) Put the muslin bag into the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Take away the muslin bag and sauce is ready for use.
5)... - 45.8924
Fried Noodles With Vegetables
Fried Noodles With Vegetables is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fried Noodles With Vegetables; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.8916
Chinese Egg Rolls
1. Take a heavy large skillet, add 2 tbsp oil and finely chopped peas, chicken, ham, bean sprouts, parsley, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and sauté for 2 minutes. Using a colander drain well. Season with grated ginger, pepper, ½ tsp salt... - 45.8404
Chicken With Chinese Long Beans And Walnuts Stir Fry
1. Put the chicken pieces in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and pepper. Mix well the ingredients and set aside.
3. Boil the beans in lightly salted water along with 1-tablespoon oil.
4. Cook for 7... - 45.8221
Fried Pork Slices With French Beans
Cut the pork into very thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and prepare the beans, cut them into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) lengths.
Deep-fry the pork for 30 seconds.
Remove and drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil very hot in a frying-pan and fry the beans... - 45.799
Sweet And Sour Pork With Nectarines
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together peach or apricot nectar, honey, vinegar, cornstarch, and soy sauce.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as... - 45.7855
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 45.758
Shrimp With Hoisin Sauce
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together water, sherry, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking... - 45.7383
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 45.7233
Date Won Tons
1) In a saucepan mix the first 6 ingredients.
2) Bring to boil, simmer and stir until thick.
3) On won ton wrapper, spoon 1 /2 tsp. (2 mL) date filling in center of outside edge.
4) Moisten other 3 edges with water.
5) Roll up like a jelly roll.
6)... - 45.6906
Pan Fried Fish Fillets
1 Into a pie plate, pour milk.
2 In another pie plate, mix together cornmeal, biscuit mix, flour, sesame seeds, paprika, celery salt and onion powder.
3 Dip fish fillets in milk to moisten both sides; drain off excess milk.
4 Dip in... - 45.6496
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
Combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup water, and soy sauce; set aside.
Heat wok on range till hot.
Add cooking oil; reduce heat to medium.
Add garlic, gingerroot, and dash salt; stir-fry just till golden.
Turn heat to high; add pork gradually, stirring constantly, till... - 45.6453
Fried Pork Rice
1) Without salt, cook rice as per directions on the package and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, add 1 teaspoon oil and heat.
3) Add in the egg and cook, stirring constantly, till firm but still moist.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil and... - 45.6256
Fried Chopped Pork Kidneys With Snow Peas And Bamboo Snoots
Mix the diluted cornstarch, the rice wine or sherry, soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar and sesame-seed oil, and set the mixture aside.
Bring 4 cups [1 quart] of water to a boil.
Add the kidney pieces and simmer over low heat until the pieces have turned white... - 45.6193
Best chicken Chow Mein
Boil the chicken and meat separately and shred them.
Cook noodles with 1 teaspoon salt and enough boiling water.
When cooked pass under running water and drain.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon oil and set aside for 20 minutes.
Place chicken and meat in a bowl and add 2... - 45.602
Chinese Walnut Chicken
Bone breasts, discarding skin; or have butcher do it.
Press with hands to make of uniform thickness.
Cut in 1 1/2-inch squares.
Mix cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper, sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Add chicken and stir to coat... - 45.5842
Fried Noodles With Vegetables
1) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms for 30 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms, reserving the water.
3) Slice the mushrooms.
4) In a wok, heat oil and sautÃ© bamboo shoots and mushrooms for 3 minutes.
5) Add spinach and salt, cook for 1... - 45.5818
Special Yangchow Fried Rice
1. To prepare the prawns, dry them and cut the meat into small dice about the same size as the peas.
2. With a pinch of the salt lightly beat the eggs and a few bits of the spring onions.
3. In a preheated wok, heat about half of the oil... - 45.5203
Chinese Vegetable Rice
1) In a saucepan, bring the rice and turmeric to boil in the lightly salted water, then simmer on a low heat until the rice is just soft. Drain well, dry with the kitchen paper and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and... - 45.4868
1) In a food processor, place garlic and ginger, and process until minced.
2) Add in chicken, mushroom, carrots, onion, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and oyster sauce.
3) Process for 5 minutes or until finely chopped.
4) Arrange the... - 45.4152
Deep Fried Shandong Chicken
1) With some salt, rub the inside out of chicken and set it for 30 minutes.
2) In a large pot, boil some water, and put chicken in it. Simmer the chicken for 30 minutes.
3) Drain the chicken, pat dry and hang in an airy place to... - 45.402
Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Remove broccoli florets, keep aside and cut stalks into diagonal slices. Halve the baby corn cobs lengthwise.
2. In a large frying pan or wok, add baby corn cobs and broccoli stalks and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Mix... - 45.36
Killarney Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Combine the meat, rosemary and seasoning.
3) Take a casserole and place about one-third of the potato slices in the bottom of it.
4) Place the second layer of potatoes after adding half the... - 45.3363
Cha Yun T'un
Put pork, water chestnuts, and green onions in a chopping bowl and finely chop.
Or force through food chopper, using fine blade.
Mix with rest of ingredients except Won Ton noodles.
Place a Won Ton noodle in front of you with one point facing you.
Put 1... - 45.308
1 In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients together and mix well.
2 Put a small amount of filling, in the centre of each wuntun skin, using a teaspoon.
3 Bring up two sides and dampen the edges with a little water.
4 Pinch them... - 45.2288
1) In a large saucepan, bring salted water to boil and cook noodles in it until almost tender.
2) Drain and spread on flat surface to cool and dry. Chill for 2 hours.
3) In skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and make omelette of the eggs, roll and... - 45.2092
Golden Shrimp Toast
With a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut 2 circles from each bread slice; set aside.
Place the water chestnuts in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add the remaining shrimp paste ingredients except the green onion.
Process unti the mixture forms a... - 45.1668
Batter Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Rinse the pieces of chicken and dry them.
3.Take a shallow baking pan, put chicken pieces in it.
4.Season with salt and rosemary.
5.Put water and the lid of the pan.
6.Bake the chicken for 1... - 45.0561
Sweet And Sour Pork With Vegetables
Mix the oil, sherry, honey, vinegar and soy sauce in a bowl and season well.
Marinate the pork in the mixture for at least 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Heat 1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) oil and fry the onion, carrots, pepper and mushrooms.
Place in a... - 44.9634
Chinese Chicken Soup
1. Remove any skin from the chicken. Place on a chopping board and use two forks to tear the chicken into fine shreds.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the spring onions and chilli for 1 minute.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another... - 44.9373
Fried Pork Dumplings
The Fried Pork Dumplings is a lovely meat appetizer that is yummy and unique. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Fried Pork Dumplings recipe at home and you will understand why! - 44.889
Fried Chilli Crab
1) Eliminate the backs of the crabs, discard spongy grey matter inside and wash.
1) With a cleaver, chop the body, smash the claws lightly, legs still attached, into four pieces.
2) Dry crab thoroughly.
3) Heat oil and deep fry the crab... - 44.8638