- » Fried Chilli Sambal
Fried Chilli Sambal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chilli sambal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chilli sambal recipes.
Sambal Goreng Telur
Hard-boil the eggs, then shell and halve them.
Set them aside.
Put the onion, garlic and chillis into a blender and blend to a rough puree.
Heat the oil in a large, shallow saucepan.
When it is hot, add the onion puree and fry, stirring frequently, for 2... - 35.895
Sambal Lodeh Goreng
1) Cube beancurd and tempe.
2) In a skillet heat oil and brown beancurd and tempe separately.
3) Take it out of pan and drain.
4) In the pan add oil and fry onions until brown. Remove and drain.
5) In a skillet, fry rempah until... - 45.8496
Chick Pea Sambal
Wash the peas, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Fry the onion in the melted butter in the uncovered cooker until just transparent, then fry the spices.
Add the potato and cookfor a few minutes.
Put the drained peas in the... - 41.5573
1) Skin and de-vein prawns.
2) In a bowl put prawns and season with sugar and salt.
3) Using electric red chilli, shallots, lemon grass, candle nut and shrimps paste to a smooth paste.
4) Make 1-cup tamarind juice and strain it.
5) In a... - 43.6837
You May Also Like!
1. Roast and powder red chillies. Roast and powder prawns. Pound maldive fish.
2. Peel and slice onions, chop garlic and ginger and slit green chillies. Extract 4 cups coconut milk.
3. Squeeze tamarind in coconut milk.
4. Heat half the oil in a pan. Fry half... - 40.6656
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it is hot, add the onions and garlic and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onions are golden brown.
Add the chicken livers and fry until they lose their pinkness.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients and bring to... - 31.454
Hot Relish has a fine taste. Hot Relish gets its taste from red chilies mixed with nuts and shrimp paste. Hot Relish is served as side dish - 38.8222
Chilli Beef Baked In Cornbread
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat olive oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Add the beef, onion, red and green peppers, garlic, sambal oelek (if using) and sugar; cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Stir in the tomatoes, vinegar, wine and tomato... - 34.2695
Indonesian Fried Rice
1. Pour eggs into greased pie plate, cook on HIGH for two minutes or until just set. Cut into strips. Set aside.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for seven minutes, add oil, cook on HIGH for one minute. Stir in pork, onion and garlic, cook on HIGH for two... - 35.1519
Put the chicken into a large saucepan and pour over the water.
Add salt and pepper to taste and one onion, and bring to the boil.
Cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer the chicken for 1 hour, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove from the... - 41.8718
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.5806
Put the tamarind into a bowl and pour over the boiling water.
Set aside until it is cool.
Pour the contents of the bowl through a strainer into a second bowl, pressing as much of the pulp through as possible.
Heat the peanut oil in a small... - 40.0428
Nasi Goreng translated into english is "Fried Rice". Nasi goreng is considered the national dish of Indonesia. It can be enjoyed in its simplest manifestation from a tin plate at a roadside waroeng, travelling night hawker's cart; eaten on porcelain in... - 51.4305
Fry thinly sliced onion in hot oil.
When onion changes colour, reduce heat to low.
Add sambal oelek, peeled, chopped tomatoes, crumbled chicken cube, salt to taste; simmer 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
Add shelled eggs, simmer another 5 minutes.
Turn... - 31.8845