- » Fried Chilli Pickle
Fried Chilli Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chilli pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chilli pickle recipes.
Green Chilly Pickle
1. Boil the tamarind in a little water, and take out thick extract, removing the seeds and pips. Pass through a strainer, and set aside.
2. Wash and wipe dry the chillies thoroughly. There should be absolutely no traces of water. Slit each chilly into two,... - 41.1595
Lime Green Chilly Ginger Pickle
1. Prepare the limes. Season.
2. Heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and when done add the slit chillies, and saute for 1-2 minutes or until they turn soft but not dark. Add the ginger, fry for 1-2 more minutes, remove from fire, and cool.
3. Remove the limes... - 36.8449
Mix pounded masala in lemon juice.
Fill into chillies.
Pour into a dry jar.
Fry the baghar in it.
Add to chillies.
Then cover with lid.
Will stay for 1 month. - 41.202
Fried Beef With Pickled Cabbage
Cut the beef into matchstick shreds, marinate for 30 minutes.
Rinse the pickled,cabbage and Cut into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) lengths.
De-seed the chilli and cut it into shreds.
Deep-fry the beef for 20 seconds and drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan... - 40.41
How to make Chilli Paneer - a spicy Indian Cheese delicasy (tofu or quorn can be used as a substitute - even Hallumi - providing you love salt ;-) )from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. I've been cooking for over 14 years and... - 115.187
Tasty Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables. Cut away the stem of the cauliflower and break into small florets. Cut the carrots into pieces of desired size. Shell the peas.
2. Tie the vegetables in a clean cloth, immerse in boiling water and allow to parboil for three to five... - 41.3424
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit the brinjals lengthwise into 4-8 pieces, each as desired.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and leave aside for an hour or so.
3. Grind the tamarind in vinegar to a paste.
4. When about to fry, take the... - 48.4321
Mango Ginger Pickle
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into 8-10 pieces each. Discard the seeds.
2. Scrape the ginger, wash thoroughly, and wipe dry. Peel the garlic and grind both together to a paste.
3. Heat the oil, add the mustard and fenugreek seeds, and when done add the... - 42.3407
Sweet Hot Mango Pickle
1. Prepare the mango pieces, sunning them.
2. Fry the chillies and asafoetida in a little oil. Cool, then add the mustard seeds and powder. To this, add any left-over turmeric powder and salt. Mix and keep aside.
3. Add some water to the jaggery, and make a... - 39.823
Spicy Mango Pickle
1. Wash, wipe, clean and deseed the mangoes. Cut into medium-sized pieces, sprinkle salt and turmeric powder, mix well, and set aside.
2. Heat the oil, season with mustard, cloves and curry leaves, add the garlic, ginger and mango pieces (after straining the... - 40.094
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.8206
Boil the arbi in salted water until nearly tender.
Strain and cool.
Peel and press a little.
Fry in very hot oil until brown.
Remove from the fire, add vinegar, ground spices, aniseed, red chilli powder, methi, salt, lemon juice, grated nutmeg, mace and cook... - 38.2977
Indian Carrot Pickle
1. Scrape, wash and cut the carrots into 1" pieces.
2. Soak all the masalas in 3/4 cup vinegar for 1 hour or so, then grind to a paste.
3. Heat the oil, add the ground paste and fry on low heat until the oil surfaces.
4. Add the salt, sugar and the remaining... - 41.4093
Bamboo Shoot Pickle
1. Remove the outer sheets of the shoots with a sharp knife; and cut the tender portions into pieces of the desired size. Scrape off thinly any green portion on the shoots.
2. Soak the cut pieces in sufficient water for a whole day. Next day, drain all the... - 41.4439
Lemon Pickle In Oil
Lemon pickle in oil is a cooked lemon pickle prepared with added spices. Flavored wuth asafoetida, red chili pepper, ginger, methi seeds and seasoned with salt, the lemon pickle in oil is peppy and savory with meals of all sorts. - 39.6738
Mango Garlic Pickle
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into medium-sized pieces, sprinkle some salt, and leave aside for a few hours.
2. Boil the rest of the salt with some water until a thick solution is formed. Keep aside this brine solution.
3. Heat the oil, add the green... - 40.3471
Sweet Tinda Pickle
The sweet tinda pickle is a spiced and sweet vegetable pickle. Made with tinda or ridge gourd, it is prepped with a medley of spiced and has onions in it too. Sweetened with jaggery, it is a cooked pickle and is set in the sun once prepared to mature. - 39.715
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into 6-8 pieces each. Put them into a large mixing bowl, sprinkle half the salt and turmeric powder, mix well, and set aside.
2. Broil salt in a kadai on low heat, and remove.
3. Into the same kadai pour one tablespoon of... - 43.5494
1. Scrape and cut the radishes into thin rounds. Cut each round into fours. Cut the chillies into small pieces. Extract juice from the lemons.
2. Fry the chillies in hot oil and add the ground paste. Continue to fry until the oil surfaces. Remove from fire... - 37.8717
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the tomatoes into fours.
2. Heat the oil, put in the tomatoes and turmeric powder, and fry until nearly done.
3. Add the chilly powder and salt, and fry for some more time.
4. Add the powdered masalas and mix well, and continue to... - 39.4618
Green Peas Pickle
Grind chillies, turmeric, salt and mustard seeds.
Add garlic and cover pan till they are reddish.
Add peas and masala.
Remove from fire.
Add lemon juice.
Bottle when cool.
Keep in the sun for 4 days.
Will keep for one month. - 42.0561
Spicy Carrot Pickle
1. Wash, wipe and cut the carrots into 1" pieces.
2. Heat the oil, add the bay leaves, asafoetida and aniseeds and when done add the carrot pieces, ginger and turmeric powder, and fry for 3-5 minutes on low heat stirring all the while.
3. Now add the chilly... - 35.932
Dry Fish Pickle
Wash fish and dry for 2-3 hours.
Heat 1/2 kg oil.
Fry fish till well browned.
Keep both oil and fish aside.
In another pan heat 1/2 kg oil.
Fry ground masala and salt, adding vinegar gradually as it cooks.
When oil surfaces to the top, remove from fire and... - 42.457
Fry curry leaves, then add masala and fry well.
Add tomatoes and salt, then when they are soft add vinegar, sugar and raisins and cook till thick.
Store in dry jars.
Will stay for 6 months. - 38.1236
Crispy Noodles With Lime Pickle
1. To make pickle, place limes, shallots, salt and water in a saucepan and cook, stirring occasionlly, over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until limes are tender. Stir in sugar, vinegar, fish sauce and mustard seeds and simmer, stirring frequently, for 30... - 33.8913
Classic Ikan Achar - Asian Pickle
Put the tamarind into a bowl and pour over the boiling water.
Set aside until it is cool.
Pour the contents of the bowl through a strainer into a second bowl, pressing as much of the pulp through as possible.
Meanwhile, put the almonds, chillis,... - 36.162
Pickled Bonito Or Swordfish With Green Tomatoes
In a heavy frying-pan, fry the onions gently in the olive oil until barely transparent.
Add the tomatoes, chillies, garlic, mint and some salt.
Stir over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
Remove the sauce and cool.
In a wide dish layer the raw fish with the tomato... - 36.1127
Bitter Gourd Pickle
1. Wash and slit the gourds, remove the seeds and cut into 1" pieces.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a kadai, and add the curry leaves and gourd pieces along with the turmeric powder. Fry on low heat till lightly browned. Remove from kadai and set aside.
3.... - 35.734
Pavakka Puli Inji
The striking feature of this dish is that it blends or assimilates all the taste flavours in it like bitterness through bitter gourd, sweetness through jaggery and the spiciness through green chillies…all the three in the tangy sauce of tamarind. - 48.6555
Sliced Mango Pickle
1. Clean and peel the mangoes. Cut into thin slices.
2. Chop the chillies.
3. Season the mustard and curry leaves in hot oil. Add the chopped chillies and mango slices, and fry on low heat until the mangoes turn soft. Add the chilly powder, turmeric and salt... - 40.9204
Kachalu pickle is called a taro pickle in english. Spiced with garlic, ajwain and chili pepper, the kachalu pickle or taro pickle is simple and savory and goes well with all sorts of meals. - 27.918
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Prepare the pickle masala as follows: heat the oil, add the fenugreek powder and asafoetida, and fry. To this, add the rest of the masalas, salt and mix thoroughly. Set aside until needed.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower and carrots into small pieces along... - 45.0995
Hot & Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables, and drain the water thoroughly. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the beans into one inch pieces, and the carrots into cubes.
2. Mix the salt with two cups of water. Add the vegetables and keep these overnight in a ceramic... - 42.5472
The arbi pickle is a spiced taro pickle. Made with a medley of spices like aniseed, chili pepper, fenugreek seeds and nutmeg to taste, the arbi pickle is a cooked pickle and can be stored but has a short shelf life in the summer. - 37.7672
Spicy Lemon Pickle
1. Wash, wipe and cut 12 lemons into very small pieces discarding the seeds. Extract juice of 6 lemons and set aside. Cut the peel if soft and fresh, and add to the rest of the pieces.
2. Heat the oil, add the mustard and when done, the lemon pieces and... - 39.2788
Seasoned Lemon Pickle
1. Heat a kadai, dry roast the fenugreek seeds to dark brown, and remove. Add one teaspoon of oil to the kadai, fry the asafoetida, remove. Add the chillies, saute one to two 2 minutes, and remove. Cool and powder all the three together. Set aside.
2. Heat... - 35.6874
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the carrots into inch long pieces, peel and cut the turnips into thick slices. If you are using knol-kohl, peel and cut into thick cubes.
2. Tie the vegetables in a clean muslin cloth. Boil some... - 42.9796
Sweet Turnip And Carrot Pickle
The sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a vegetable pickle. Made with shalgam and gajar, as popularly known in India, the sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a cooked pickle and is flavored with spices like ginger, garlic, cumin and chili peppers along with... - 37.7852
Cauliflower, Turnip And Carrot Pickle
The cauliflower carrots and turnip pickle is a mixed vegetable pickle recipe. Prepared with spices like ginger, mustard and garlic along with chili pepper amonst others, the cauliflower, carrots and turnip pickle is a cooked pickle and is great with almost... - 43.0034