- » Fried Chilli Pickle
Fried Chilli Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chilli pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chilli pickle recipes.
Green Peas Pickle
Grind chillies, turmeric, salt and mustard seeds.
Add garlic and cover pan till they are reddish.
Add peas and masala.
Remove from fire.
Add lemon juice.
Bottle when cool.
Keep in the sun for 4 days.
Will keep for one month. - 40.9038
Boil the arbi in salted water until nearly tender.
Strain and cool.
Peel and press a little.
Fry in very hot oil until brown.
Remove from the fire, add vinegar, ground spices, aniseed, red chilli powder, methi, salt, lemon juice, grated nutmeg, mace and cook... - 40.3102
Indian Carrot Pickle
1. Scrape, wash and cut the carrots into 1" pieces.
2. Soak all the masalas in 3/4 cup vinegar for 1 hour or so, then grind to a paste.
3. Heat the oil, add the ground paste and fry on low heat until the oil surfaces.
4. Add the salt, sugar and the remaining... - 41.1119
Crispy Noodles With Lime Pickle
1. To make pickle, place limes, shallots, salt and water in a saucepan and cook, stirring occasionlly, over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until limes are tender. Stir in sugar, vinegar, fish sauce and mustard seeds and simmer, stirring frequently, for 30... - 34.3189
1. Scrape and cut the radishes into thin rounds. Cut each round into fours. Cut the chillies into small pieces. Extract juice from the lemons.
2. Fry the chillies in hot oil and add the ground paste. Continue to fry until the oil surfaces. Remove from fire... - 38.0131
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the tomatoes into fours.
2. Heat the oil, put in the tomatoes and turmeric powder, and fry until nearly done.
3. Add the chilly powder and salt, and fry for some more time.
4. Add the powdered masalas and mix well, and continue to... - 39.4899
Spicy Carrot Pickle
1. Wash, wipe and cut the carrots into 1" pieces.
2. Heat the oil, add the bay leaves, asafoetida and aniseeds and when done add the carrot pieces, ginger and turmeric powder, and fry for 3-5 minutes on low heat stirring all the while.
3. Now add the chilly... - 35.8403
Dry Fish Pickle
Wash fish and dry for 2-3 hours.
Heat 1/2 kg oil.
Fry fish till well browned.
Keep both oil and fish aside.
In another pan heat 1/2 kg oil.
Fry ground masala and salt, adding vinegar gradually as it cooks.
When oil surfaces to the top, remove from fire and... - 41.2714
Bitter Gourd Pickle
1. Wash and slit the gourds, remove the seeds and cut into 1" pieces.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a kadai, and add the curry leaves and gourd pieces along with the turmeric powder. Fry on low heat till lightly browned. Remove from kadai and set aside.
3.... - 38.2853
1. Snip each of the chillies, then wash and cut into 2 or 3 pieces each.
2. In 1 teaspoon of oil, fry the asafoetida and urad dal to brown. Remove, cool, powder, and set aside.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the kadai, and fry the cut chillies lightly to... - 40.514
1. Wash the tomatoes and dip them in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove, peel the skins, and chop.
2. Add salt to the tomatoes, and set to cook on low heat, stirring frequently until all the water evaporates. Remove from fire.
3. Grind to a paste the ginger... - 42.8844