- » Fried Chicken Spice
Fried Chicken Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chicken spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chicken spice recipes.
Deep Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings
Deep Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings is an excellent dish for your dinner spread! This sinfully tasty and delicious Deep Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings is incomparable in flavor and originality! Try this wonderful recipe. - 46.7155
Five Spice Chicken
Five Spice Chicken is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Five Spice Chicken recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 42.4412
You May Also Like!
Almond Fried Chicken With Spiced Ginger Sauce
Remove skin from chicken pieces.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, almonds, salt and pepper.
Blend together eggs and milk.
Dip chicken pieces in flour then egg mixture then almond mixture.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Fry chicken... - 45.6866
W W Crunchy Oven Fried Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine buttermilk, lime juice, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, white pepper and salt.
Dip chicken cutlets in cornflake crumbs.
Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
Drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon oil over each piece.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes; turn... - 32.4267
Spiced Deep Fried Chicken
1. In a bowl add the chicken and the marinade mix well and marinate for 30 to 40 minutes at room temperature.
2. In a deep-fat fryer or large wok heat oil until it is quite hot, lightly sprinkle the chicken strips with the flour and deep fry them for 8... - 39.3685
Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Using kitchen shears, cut off wing tips, cutting at the joint.
Reserve tips for use at another time.
Divide sections at joint.
At center of each section, cut to the bone all the way around, then make 5 cuts lengthwise through chicken meat and skin from each... - 35.0626
Crispy Spiced Chicken
1 Wash and clean chicken. Dry thoroughly and chop through the bone into 10 or 12 pieces (see technique above). Combine five-spice powder and cornstarch and toss with chicken.
2 Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken pieces in batches for 5 minutes each batch;... - 18.0539
Mexican Fried Chicken
Roll chicken pieces, salted, into mixture of flour and chili powder.
Brown chicken in oil at 350°; reduce heat to 200°.
Add other ingredients; cover and allow to simmer until well done (1 hour). - 32.3922
Chicken With Sweet Spices
Combine garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, cardamom, allspice and cumin in small bowl.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic... - 35.3628
Spiced Cranberry Chicken
Looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not give this Spiced Cranberry Chicken a try! Extremely simple and incredibly easy, it is needless to say that this Spiced Cranberry Chicken is also appetizingly inviting! - 35.601
Pan Fried Chicken
In a paper or plastic bag combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Add 2 or 3 chicken pieces and shake to coat pieces evenly.
Remove chicken pieces; repeat with remaining chicken pieces till all are coated.
In a 12-inch skillet heat oil or shortening.
Place... - 36.034
Fried Green Bananas With Spiced Ground Chicken
1. Peel the bananas with a paring knife (the peel doesn't come off easily when the bananas are unripe). Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half lengthwise again, so you have 4 long strips, each about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick... - 38.2492
Shallow Fried Spiced Chicken
1. Cut chickens into serving-size pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Refrigerate while preparing batter.
2. Beat egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl. Stir in cold water. Sift flour, salt, ginger and cloves into same bowl and beat until smooth. Chill at... - 32.3639