- » Fried Chicken Salad
Fried Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chicken salad recipes.
Life is all about mix and match, and if it works out well, we end up with a great recipe. Watch this recipe for taco salad in which Amy shares her secret of staying lean and fit with healthy eating. It looks good and if you are the mix and match type, you... - 110.622
Peanut Butter Chicken Salad
If you are fond of chicken, make it more appetizing, by adding it to the platter of your salad greens. Watch this video to make delectable chicken salad with peanut butter and sesame oil. I am sure you are going to love it…. - 107.502
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Cut won ton wrappers into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a skillet heat fat to 365°F.
3) Add won ton wrappers and fry until lightly browned.
4) Place on an absorbent paper.
5) Crush ginger and mix with soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and 1/4... - 45.7339
Crisp Wonton Salad
Prepare Crisp Won Ton Strips and Sesame-Lemon Dressing; set aside.
Pat spinach dry.
Remove and discard stems; cover and refrigerate leaves while preparing salad.
Place a wide frying pan or wok over medium heat.When pan is hot, add 2 teaspoons of the oil, then... - 45.4581
Traditional Chinese Chicken Salad
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds (shake pan frequently) until golden (about 2 minutes); set aside.
Mix together flour, cornmeal, five-spice, salt, and pepper.
Dredge chicken in mixture; shake off excess.
Pour oil into pan to a depth... - 42.7463
Chicken Salad With Parmesan And Tomatoes
Place the chicken fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Whisk the oil, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the mixture over the chicken.
Turn the fillets several times to coat thoroghly, cover the dish and stand at room... - 42.3635
Sesame Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Steep, cool, bone, and skin chicken as directed for Steeped Chicken with Basil Dressing
Tear meat into shreds.
Toast sesame seeds in a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan... - 42.2823
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 41.4691
Chicken And Orange Salad
Cut enough thin slices of chicken to serve 6.
Peel oranges and dice into bowl.
Add grapes and lettuce and chill.
Mash avocado and combine with buttermilk, onion, lime juice, salt, pepper and Tabasco.
Cover 6 individual serving plates with... - 40.2869
Fried Chicken Salad
Make Green Onion Salad Dressing and refrigerate.
Thoroughly combine Poultry Magic and file powder (if desired).
Add 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic mixture to chicken in medium bowl and stir until well coated.
Mix flour with remaining Poultry Magic mixture... - 40.1667
Asjan Cold Chicken Salad
Heat one inch of vegetable oil in wok to 425 degrees.
Fry 1/4 of the noodles at a time until puffed, turning once, about five seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Thoroughly wash and dry wok and heat it until one to two drops of water... - 39.4715
Southern Fried Chicken Salad
1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2. Pour the oil into a large skillet or deep fryer to a depth of 1 inch. Heat the oil slowly to 375° or until a cube of white bread turns golden brown in 30 seconds.
3. Combine the flour, salt, garlic powder... - 39.4403
Chicken Salad With Basil
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool, then cut into thin slices.
2. Arrange lettuce, mint and basil leaves attractively on a serving platter, then... - 38.7353
Parmesan Chicken With Baby Arugula Salad
1. On a work surface, arrange the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the breasts to a 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a food processor, pulse the garlic clove until finely chopped. Add the panko, Parmesan and parsley and pulse until the parsley... - 38.3754
Sesame Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, snow peas, water chestnuts, onions, sesame seed and salt and pepper in bowl and toss lightly.
Mix Sherry, egg yolk, lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce, sugar and ginger in processor or small bowl and blend well.
Gradually add oils, beating... - 37.1315
Warm Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, soy sauce, sugar, and oil; set aside.
2. In a large serving bowl, combine lettuce, radicchio, cilantro leaves, and onions; cover and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok,... - 37.123
Hot Chicken & Roquette Salad
1. Cook the French beans in boiling water for 2 minutes only. Refresh with cold water, drain and set aside. Arrange a bed of roquette and onion rings on 4 individual serving plates.
2. Heat 4 tablespoons oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the chicken and... - 36.8363
California Orange Chicken Salad
In bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce.
Form lettuce into 4 cups; divide chicken mixture evenly into 4 lettuce cups. - 35.5207
Warm Salad Of Chicken Livers Smoked Paprika & Sherry
1. Put all the ingredients for the sauce into a food processor, then whizz to a rough paste. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Put the remaining hazelnuts onto a baking sheet, roast for 5 mins until lightly toasted, roughly chop, then set aside.
2. Now make... - 35.414
Fried Chicken Salad
1. Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch chunks. In a shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, salt, and pepper. Pour buttermilk into another shallow dish. Dip chicken first into buttermilk, then into flour mixture to coat completely.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan.... - 34.5975
Fried Chicken Salad With Cashew
1. Dip chicken strips in milk; dredge in flour mixture.
2. In a medium-size skillet, heat oil. Fry strips about 7 minutes, until golden brown; remove and drain on paper towel.
3. Add vinegar to skillet and scrape to deglaze.
4. Pour into a bowl, add soy sauce... - 34.5604
Lemony Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Cut asparagus on diagonal into 2-inch pieces. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook asparagus until just crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well. Set aside in a mixing bowl.
2. Cut chicken into strips... - 33.5638
Chicken Salad Supreme
Combine chicken, fruit, and celery in a bowl. Toss to mix.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and ginger. Mix thoroughly.
In a small frying pan, saute the almonds in the butter until golden brown. Remove from pan and chill.
Arrange leafy... - 30.4551
Curry Fried Chicken Salad
Try this delicious recipe for Curry Fried Chicken Salad with Raisins on Croissant and a side of Fresh Fruit. - 0