- » Fried Chicken Salad
Fried Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chicken salad recipes.
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Cut won ton wrappers into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a skillet heat fat to 365°F.
3) Add won ton wrappers and fry until lightly browned.
4) Place on an absorbent paper.
5) Crush ginger and mix with soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and 1/4... - 46.8379
Crisp Wonton Salad
Prepare Crisp Won Ton Strips and Sesame-Lemon Dressing; set aside.
Pat spinach dry.
Remove and discard stems; cover and refrigerate leaves while preparing salad.
Place a wide frying pan or wok over medium heat.When pan is hot, add 2 teaspoons of the oil, then... - 43.766
Sesame Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Steep, cool, bone, and skin chicken as directed for Steeped Chicken with Basil Dressing
Tear meat into shreds.
Toast sesame seeds in a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan... - 41.1
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 40.3314
Parmesan Chicken With Baby Arugula Salad
1. On a work surface, arrange the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the breasts to a 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a food processor, pulse the garlic clove until finely chopped. Add the panko, Parmesan and parsley and pulse until the parsley... - 38.441
Chicken And Orange Salad
Cut enough thin slices of chicken to serve 6.
Peel oranges and dice into bowl.
Add grapes and lettuce and chill.
Mash avocado and combine with buttermilk, onion, lime juice, salt, pepper and Tabasco.
Cover 6 individual serving plates with... - 38.1972
Chicken Salad With Basil
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool, then cut into thin slices.
2. Arrange lettuce, mint and basil leaves attractively on a serving platter, then... - 38.1039
Fried Chicken Salad
Make Green Onion Salad Dressing and refrigerate.
Thoroughly combine Poultry Magic and file powder (if desired).
Add 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic mixture to chicken in medium bowl and stir until well coated.
Mix flour with remaining Poultry Magic mixture... - 38.0181
Asjan Cold Chicken Salad
Heat one inch of vegetable oil in wok to 425 degrees.
Fry 1/4 of the noodles at a time until puffed, turning once, about five seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Thoroughly wash and dry wok and heat it until one to two drops of water... - 37.5294
Sesame Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, snow peas, water chestnuts, onions, sesame seed and salt and pepper in bowl and toss lightly.
Mix Sherry, egg yolk, lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce, sugar and ginger in processor or small bowl and blend well.
Gradually add oils, beating... - 35.4418
Warm Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, soy sauce, sugar, and oil; set aside.
2. In a large serving bowl, combine lettuce, radicchio, cilantro leaves, and onions; cover and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok,... - 35.3881
Hot Chicken & Roquette Salad
1. Cook the French beans in boiling water for 2 minutes only. Refresh with cold water, drain and set aside. Arrange a bed of roquette and onion rings on 4 individual serving plates.
2. Heat 4 tablespoons oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the chicken and... - 35.2561
Warm Salad Of Chicken Livers Smoked Paprika & Sherry
1. Put all the ingredients for the sauce into a food processor, then whizz to a rough paste. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Put the remaining hazelnuts onto a baking sheet, roast for 5 mins until lightly toasted, roughly chop, then set aside.
2. Now make... - 34.7803
California Orange Chicken Salad
In bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce.
Form lettuce into 4 cups; divide chicken mixture evenly into 4 lettuce cups. - 33.0118
Fried Chicken Salad With Cashew
1. Dip chicken strips in milk; dredge in flour mixture.
2. In a medium-size skillet, heat oil. Fry strips about 7 minutes, until golden brown; remove and drain on paper towel.
3. Add vinegar to skillet and scrape to deglaze.
4. Pour into a bowl, add soy sauce... - 33.0003
Fried Chicken Salad
1. Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch chunks. In a shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, salt, and pepper. Pour buttermilk into another shallow dish. Dip chicken first into buttermilk, then into flour mixture to coat completely.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan.... - 32.1802
Chicken Salad Supreme
Combine chicken, fruit, and celery in a bowl. Toss to mix.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and ginger. Mix thoroughly.
In a small frying pan, saute the almonds in the butter until golden brown. Remove from pan and chill.
Arrange leafy... - 28.5116
Curry Fried Chicken Salad
Try this delicious recipe for Curry Fried Chicken Salad with Raisins on Croissant and a side of Fresh Fruit. - 0