Simple Chicken Rice
- » Fried Chicken Rice Flour
Fried Chicken Rice Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chicken rice flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chicken rice flour recipes.
Fried Chicken With Lemon Rice
1) Wipe and clean chicken joints. Trim off the loose fat, if any.
2) In a plate, sift flour, salt and curry powder.
3) Coat the joints evenly in flour on both sides.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter. Place chicken, skin side down. Fry... - 44.1521
Malvani Vade (kombadi Vade)
Kombdi Vade is staple food of Malvan which is very popular in west coast in Maharashtra. Very flavorful, crispy and tastes fabulous with Chicken curry specially during rainy day. A must try delicacy! - 115.107
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips. Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Dip chicken strips into buttermilk, then roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil 1/2 inch deep in skillet until drop of water added to fat sizzles.
3. Add chicken strips and fry... - 26.1379
1.Peel the prawns before hand and keep ready
2.Slice the pork belly.
3.Mix the water with rice flour.
4.Crack an egg and whisk well.
5.Add turmeric for slight taste and colour to the mixture.
6.Add the coconut cream to the... - 104.164
Fried Chicken Divine
Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips.
Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
Dip chicken strips into buttermilk, then roll in seasoned flour.
Heat oil 1/2 inch deep in skillet until drop of water added to fat sizzles.
Add chicken strips and fry until... - 36.5332
Chicken Rice Croquettes
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute without browning.
2) Pour in the milk, stir and cook until the sauce comes to a boil and acquires a thick consistency.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste, then simmer for... - 44.2773
Hong Kong Bake Pork On Fried Rice
1) Put the pork steaks in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well together.
2) Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
3) Cut and chop all the vegetables for the sauce as preferred.
4) Beat the eggs.
5) Preheat oven to... - 85.8149
Wicked Chicken Pakora , Fried Chicken (indian)
Learn how to make delicious and quick Chicken Pakoras at home. They can be a wonderful appetizer for your next party. You can pair them with rice, noodles or put them inside a roti or parantha for a lovely wrap. - 0
Chicken Curry With Hot Cooked Rice
1) On top of a double boiler, cook the onion and apple in margarine over low flame till the onion has tendered.
2) Stir the flour, curry powder, salt, pepper and ginger into the boiler.
3) Slowly add the milk, broth and cream and place the entire... - 43.0603
Deep Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings
Deep Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings is an excellent dish for your dinner spread! This sinfully tasty and delicious Deep Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings is incomparable in flavor and originality! Try this wonderful recipe. - 46.7155
Ginger Pork And Rice Stir Fry
Fresh ginger lends a pungent spiciness to tender pork. This healthy recipe for stir fry pork with ginger & scallions is a quick, easy and tasty way to use up leftover odds and ends in your veggie crisper with a nice zing to it. This recipe is heart healthy... - 126.075
Fried Chicken And Cashew
Lets do some fried chicken and sprinkle in some cashews for the nutty effect! Its a dish that is best served with rice, and traditional to the Filipino culture! See the video for more on this recipe! - 73.8441
Curried Rice And Chicken
You will find it most convenient to boil the rice the day before if you're cooking this for a Sunday or party dinner.
If the rice is already cooked, you can get it ready for the oven while the chicken is boiling.
Wash the chicken and remove the... - 45.7968
Chicken Casserole With Rice
Fry onion, carrots and celery in butter for 3 min.
Add stock, tomato puree, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 40 min.
Add mushrooms, peas and chicken and simmer for a further 5 min.
Blend flour with a little water and stir into saucepan.
Bring to the... - 44.8217
Perfect Fried Chicken
Perfect fried chicken is a skillet cooked meal that can be served for a homely dinner. The fried chicken is a bit spicy and has a smokey flavor from the paprika. Seasoned simply with salt and pepper, the fried chicken is good to go with a saffron rice or... - 31.7652
The yummy parsi dish, Chicken Dhansak is a meal in itself! Serve the Chicken Dhansak the next time you host a party! I promise you, your guests will love the flavor of Chicken Dhansak! - 47.9725
Stuffed Deep Fried Chicken Wings
To bone chicken wings, bend both wing joints of 1 wing in opposite directions to loosen bones and tendons.
Using very sharp knife, cut ring around top of largest bone (one that separates from body of bird).
Using thumbs, pry and separate skin and meat down... - 44.2866
Fried chicken is a delicious and spicy chicken dish that can be served with fragrant jasmine rice. Prepared with a medley of chicken wings, ginger, and varieties of Korean contimenti, the Fried chicken is garnished with sesame seeds for a wonderful aroma and... - 43.9986
Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
Enjoy the rich and smooth Fried Chicken with Cream Gravy with rice or noodles! This Fried Chicken with Cream Gravy is perfect for a party menu! Try this dish and let me know what you feel about it! - 44.3606
Curried Shrimp With Rice
Curried Shrimp with rice tastes devine ! Try this irresistibly seasoned and spiced seafood dish for your next meal. Tell e if you've enjoyed this Curried Shrimp with rice. - 42.4518
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and... - 31.635
Chicken Stir Fry
Quick & easy meal for y'all. Light crispy chicken with a master sauce from scratch. with brown rice and yummy veggies. ENJOY - 92.2193
Oven Fried Chicken
Oven fried chicken is a floured and oven cooked chicken recipe herbed with parsley and spiced with paprika. This recipe is pepped up with Italain salad dressing mix and is great with a moist rice casserole and salad to go. - 28.6631
Quick & Easy Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Lemon Grass
1. Finely chop your garlic, chilly, onion and capsicum.
2. Blend the lemon grass in the food processor
3. Place your raw chicken in a dish.
4. Add the lemon grass, garlic and chillies.
5. Then add Fish sauce,salt and pepper for the chicken to... - 114.775
Turkey Stir Fry With Corn And Broccoli
1 In a medium saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cups of the broth to a boil. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the turkey cutlets... - 41.4456
Wild Rice Croquettes
1. Wash and pick the rice
2. In a rice cooker or a double boiler, cook the rice in chicken broth for about 45 to 50 minutes until it is tender and fluffy.
3. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Heat fat in a deep frying pan or deep fat fryer to 400... - 43.8778
Shrimp Curry With Coconut Almond Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the broth to a boil over high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high... - 41.6609
Mexican Fried Chicken
Roll chicken pieces, salted, into mixture of flour and chili powder.
Brown chicken in oil at 350°; reduce heat to 200°.
Add other ingredients; cover and allow to simmer until well done (1 hour). - 32.3922
Fried Chicken Slices With Lemon Sauce
Cut chicken into thin slices 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with the ingredients listed above.
Mix the combined seasoning sauce in a bowl.
Mix the 6 Tbs tapioca starch and 3 Tbs water chestnut flour on a plate.
Coat each piece of... - 42.4421
Oven Fried Chicken In Tomato Sauce
1) Crush the garlic and finely chop the onions.
2) Butter an ovenproof dish.
3) Season the flour with salt and pepper and paprika, roll chicken pieces in that and brush thoroughly with beaten egg and roll in dried breadcrumbs.
4) Put... - 45.2823
Spiced Deep Fried Chicken
1. In a bowl add the chicken and the marinade mix well and marinate for 30 to 40 minutes at room temperature.
2. In a deep-fat fryer or large wok heat oil until it is quite hot, lightly sprinkle the chicken strips with the flour and deep fry them for 8... - 39.3685
Fried Chicken Livers In Ginger
1. Wash and clean the livers discarding any connecting membranes.
2. Pat dry nicely on paper towel.
3. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients with the chicken livers and let marinade for about 30 minutes or more.
4. Drain the livers in a colander... - 41.9608
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 99.0508
Chicken Cashew Stir Fry
For meat lovers, here’s a treat with the combination of chicken and cashew that would enrich your taste buds with a delighting flavor. This Thai dish is but simple to prepare and the combination of ingredients blends so well with each other that makes this... - 76.347
Rice Stuffed Chicken With Grapes & Citronella
1. Sprinkle insides of chicken breasts lightly with salt.
2. Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix; spoon into hollows in chicken breasts. Fold edges over... - 33.3397
Curried Chicken With Almond Rice
1. Skin the chicken breasts.
2. Cut them into thin strips and set aside.
3. In a bowl, toss the chicken with flour, curry powder, salt and ginger. Keep aside
4. Cook the rice according to the package directions or until it is... - 47.5471
Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes
Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes has a great taste. Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes is an easy to prepare dish. The chicken lovers must try Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes. - 43.276
Saucy Mushroom Chicken
Saucy Mushroom Chicken gives a smooth taste. The grape juice enhances the taste of Saucy Mushroom Chicken. Saucy Mushroom Chicken can be prepared very easily. - 44.4035
Korean Fried Chicken
1. In a bowl, put the chicken and sprinkle it with salt and pepper and mix well.
2. In a wok, preheat the oil for about 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Add in the potato starch plain flour, rice flour, egg and baking soda, and mix well.
4. Put the... - 107.653
Fried Chicken Curry
1) Rinse the chicken breasts, pat dry and sprinkle with salt.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour and seasonings together.
3) Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour and reserve the extra flour.
4) In a heavy skillet or chicken fryer, cover fry the chicken in... - 42.8007
Chicken Fried Pork Chops
1) In a bowl, mix flour, salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Coat the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chops
4) In a slow cooker, strategically place the chops.
5) In a small bowl, mix soup and water. Pour it... - 38.857
Korean Fried Chicken Wings With Sticky Soy Sauce
Korean Fried Chicken Wings Sticky Soy Version is the best version of Korean Fried Chicken. The fried wings are amazing when coated in the sauce with a fabulous taste. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare this wonderful dish. - 110.886
How To Make Chicken Chimichangas Both Fried & Oven Baked
If you want to make chicken chimichangas, they are pretty easy to do. Mine include refried beans, spanish rice, chicken of course, mixed with enchilada sauce. Then we top it with sour cream and homemade guacamole. I show you both how to fry them or bake them... - 0
Turkish Lamb Stew Saffron Rice
Soak prunes overnight, drain, remove stones and set aside.
Cut 4 lb. lamb into 3-inch cubes, dredge in a mixture of 3 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Melt 2 oz. butter in an iron saut6 pan or saucepan and fry 3 coarsely chopped... - 42.1168
Chicken And Rice Casserole
Flour the chicken pieces and brown in a small amount of fat in frying pan or Dutch oven. Remove browned pieces to casserole. Add rice. Combine soup with remaining ingredients except paprika, and stir until well blended. Pour over chicken and rice. Sprinkle... - 21.6618
Braised Chicken With Cashew Rice Stuffing
For the stuffing toss together rice, nut meats, melted butter, sherry, onion, celery, garlic, pepper, ginger, mace, savory, thyme, and parsley.
Stuff the chickens lightly; skewer the openings closed, and truss the legs together with twine.
Dust with seasoned... - 39.2071
Spanish Rice Chicken Bake
Shake chicken with flour in paper bag to coat well.
Brown, a few pieces at a time, in salad oil in large frying pan; drain on paper toweling.
Place rice in a 10-cup shallow baking dish; arrange browned chicken on top.
Stir water into chicken drippings in... - 37.4692
Chicken Liver Risotto With Mushrooms
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Lengthwise cut the green pepper in halves, deseed and shred.
3. Trim fat and chop the bacon rashers.
4. Wash, trim and slice the mushrooms; keep aside.
5. Trim the chicken livers with scissors; keep... - 48.8404
Homemade Chicken Lollipop
Another interesting chicken dish that you can make at home. Chicken is rich in protein, which is very essential for making new cells in your body. Animal protein is a complete protein with all essential amino acids, and this chicken lollipop is an interesting... - 0
Shrimp Etouffee Over Rice
Simple and quick is the mantra! This etouffee is packed with flavor and heat. Hardly a meal its really light. Watch Ken make this delicious etouffee in this video - 112.205
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Chicken With Lemon Sauce is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Chicken With Lemon Sauce recipe. - 46.4404
Mulligatawny With Rice
Wash chicken and put in large kettle.
Add 2 onions, quartered, the celery, carrots, and water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cook remaining onion, chopped, and the garlic in the butter until golden.
Blend in flour and curry powder.
Add 1... - 44.8701
1) Boil salted water in a large pan. Add Italian or short grain rice and cook for 15-20 minutes till tender.
2) Rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
3) In a bowl put rice and add Parmesan cheese. Stir in lightly beaten eggs, 1 tablespoon of the... - 42.5357
Gourmet Chicken Breasts
This Gourmet Chicken Breasts can be a very versatile and popular way to enjoy chicken. Yes, with a great combination of ingredients and with a blend of spices, this Gourmet Chicken Breasts is in fact be a juicy feast of flavors that anyone would love to... - 48.2242
Polpette Di Riso
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 39.4561
Braised Kikko Chicken
Coat chicken with flour; brown in oil and remove.
Saute vegetables in same pan 2 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to pan with chicken.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or until done. - 28.6667
Spread rice in shallow metal baking pan, 13x9x2; toast in moderate oven (350Â°), stirring once or twice, 15 minutes, or until golden-brown; empty at once into strainer; rinse under cold running water; save for further use.
Remove skin from chicken pieces;... - 40.4037
Chicken Livers With Beer
Have you tried chicken and beer dishes? Try out this Chicken Livers With Beer ! It will surpass any chicken and beer combinations you've known so far ! Try out the Chicken Livers With Beer and prove me wrong if you can! I'm waitnig eagerly! - 35.2585
Simple and yummy the Crisp Chicken is often my way of luring my kids to the dining table. This Crisp Chicken has a great flavor and is very difficult to resist! Try it! - 45.8477
Thirty Clove Chicken
1) In a heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of oil and butter and stir fry the chicken till golden brown on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
2) Take the skillet off the flame and stir in the flour. Mix constantly as you add in the... - 43.9636
1) Put the onions and oranges through the coarse blade of food chopper.
2) Coat the chicken with flour.
3) In a skillet, add salad oil and heat.
4) You can use 2 small ones, if you do not own a very large one.
5) Allow the chicken to brown well on all... - 46.3518
Spanish Chicken Bake
1.Take a paper bag containing flour.
2.Put chicken pieces, few at a time in it and shake well.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Take a large frying pan, heat vegetables oil in it and fry the pieces coated with flour in it until... - 45.3944
This Honey Glazed Chicken is simply awesome! Serve the Honey Glazed Chicken with your favorite rice, noodle or bread dishes for lunch and let me know the dish you liked it best with! - 39.0545
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in vegetable oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork tender; place in 10 cup casserole with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle... - 34.2094
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the corn starch and water and whisk well.
2. Whisk in the rice vinegar and sugar. Keep whisking the mixture. Followed by the ketchup, whisk well every ingredient.
3. Add in the soy sauce and mix well.
4. In a saucepan pour in... - 0
Chicken With Curry Glaze
Shake pieces of chicken in a bag with the flour, salt and ginger.
Melt the butter in a baking pan and roll chicken in butter, coating well.
Arrange skin side up in a single layer and bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 400Â°.
Turn chicken, brush with more... - 32.0139
Kung Pao Chicken
If you are a Chinese food lover, you must have surely heard of Kung Pao chicken. One of the chicken delicacies of China, this calls for a spicy preparation. Seasoned with chilies and peppercorns, this is a must try dish. - 102.905
Chicken And Shrimp
This Chicken and Shrimp dish tastes is one of the tastiest combinations of Chicken and Shrimp that I've ever enjoyed! Spongy chicken pieces with delicious shrimp poured over rice or noodles is my lunchtime favorite! Try out the dish and let me know how you've... - 42.1247
Country Captain Chicken
1. Heat salad oil in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until tender but not browned. Remove onion.
2. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper in a paper bag. Place chicken pieces in bag and shake well to coat chicken.
3. In hot oil fry... - 38.9481
1) Remove meat from chicken pieces and cut it into chunks.
2) In a bowl, mix together potato flour or cornstarch, half the oil, the soy sauce, sherry and seasoning.
3) Add the chicken pieces and coat well.
4) Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
5)... - 39.5953
Chicken Paprika With Mushrooms
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the chicken until browned on all sides.
Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Saute the onion for 3 minutes, then add the paprika and cook for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, green pepper,... - 40.2294
Zesty Green Garlic Risotto
Bring in the flavors of spring on your plate with the absolutely out-of-the-world tasting green garlic risotto. It’s so scrumptious that you won't get over it easily. A tasty combo of lemon, broth, cheese and spring garlic, this fresh, light and... - 115.657
Pour 3 cups of water in a large pot.
Add to this, the rice, salt and half of all the spices.
Mix all these ingredients well.
Cook the rice till it is half done.
Drain away the entire water, spread the rice on a plate and allow it to cool.
Take the onions and... - 44.0084
Skin, halve lengthwise, and bone chicken breasts.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry mushrooms and onions in butter about 2 minutes or till soft.
Add chicken pieces and stir-fry... - 37.9907
Chicken Livers Normadie
1. In a pan, heat a tablespoon of butter and cook until soft
2. Dredge the chicken livers in seasoned flour and saute them in the rest of the butter melted in the same pan
3. Add wine, the apples and scallions, cover and cook for five minutes till the... - 39.9333
Quick And Easy Chicken Livers And Mushrooms In One Dish
In nonstick skillet brown mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
Add livers and sprinkle with flour, salt, and paprika.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until liver loses pink color.
Add stock and bring to boil.
Cook, stirring often, until... - 33.7565
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken and brown, turning to brown well on both sides.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, garlic salt, oregano, pepper and cinnamon.
Add vinegar, bay leaf, carrots, onions and prunes.
Cook over low heat until chicken and... - 44.5159
1) Dice chicken into 1- x 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Dredge in flour and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
3) Combine milk, eggs, salt, and pepper and dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4) Dredge the... - 44.089
If you are in the mood for a savory chicken dish you can try out this really yummy Curried Chicken! A bowl of rice tastes fabulous with this Curried Chicken. Don't believe me? Why don't you try out imediately and let me know? - 41.4305
Dredge the pieces of chicken with the flour and seasoning.
Fry in the fat until brown.
Place in a casserole with the onions, celery, and carrots.
Add the tomato and liquid.
Cover and cook slowly until tender. - 35.3073
This dish is so good...It's chicken or orange!!! - 111.282
Sweet And Sour Chicken Balls
1. In medium mixing bowl, mix together egg, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Add ground chicken and 2 tablespoons of the flour.
3. On a wax paper, sprinkle the remaining 3 tablespoons flour.
4. Drop chicken mixture onto the floured wax paper.
5. Roll in... - 45.5126
All of you chicken-tarians, here is something most delectable for your palate. Chicken popcorn is a perfect appetizer for any party in any occasion. Watch the video to learn the preparation method. Serve with salad or any special hot and spicy dip to make it... - 110.935
Snow Peas Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
If chicken is what you crave for, here is a must try chicken dish for you. Amazingly delicious snow peas chicken with Chinese mushroom is a flavorful dish which the chefs tell us how to make in this video. The dish can be paired with crusty breads and steamed... - 103.992
Chicken In Orange Sauce
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Brown slowly in butter or margarine in large frying pan; remove from pan; set aside.
Blend flour, brown sugar, salt, ginger and pepper into drippings in pan; cook, stirring all the time, just until mixture bubbles.
Stir in orange... - 41.5983
1. To prepare the chicken trim the chicken meat of fat.
2. Marinate in the salt, pepper and wine for 25-30 minutes, then coat with the egg and flour paste.
3. In a deep fry pan with hot oil at (180°C/350°F) deep-fry the chicken pieces... - 43.4795
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
2. Add... - 36.3083
Chicken Hot Pepper
1. Heat the butter, add the onion and garlic and saute until lightly browned. Add the pepper, salt, tomato, green pepper and stock. Cover and cook ten minutes.
2. Add the chicken, cover and cook until tender, about forty minutes. Add water or additional... - 38.6631
1) Cut chicken into pieces.
2) Season the flour with salt and pepper and roll chicken into it.
3) Slice the onion and crush the garlic.
4) In a pan, heat oil. Add 1 oz butter. When foaming, add chicken pieces and fry until golden brown.... - 44.6485
Chicken With Walnuts
1) Make small cubes out of the chicken meat.
2) In a bowl, place the meat cubes, season with salt.
3) Pour in the egg white.
4) Add 1 tablespoon of corn flour and combine all together.
5) In a wok or heavy frying pan, add oil to heat... - 44.9327
Chicken or fowl generally weighing 4 to 5 lbs. are used for fricasseeing.
Order the fowl dressed, cleaned and jointed .
Put the cleaned disjointed chicken in a kettle.
Add 1 large onion sliced, 1 bay leaf, 2 tsp. salt, 1/8 tsp. pepper, 2 cloves, and a small... - 30.0629
Baked Country Captain
Country captain is a fried and baked chicken recipe prepared with vegetables. Cooked with curry powder and garlic and herbed withthyme, the country captain has a light pan gravy and is best served over rice with toasted almonds to top it! - 46.6707
Thai Sweet Chicken
Appetizing chicken dishes can add the right spark to your dinner table. And this sweet Thai chicken dish can be the most appropriate thing to win everyone's heart. Just pick the right ingredients from kitchen and stir a tasty dish with the chef. - 77.2885
Curried Shrimps With Boiled Rice
Method First prepare curry sauce: fry onion in butter until lightly brown.
Add curry powder to pan and fry 1-2 minutes more.
Remove from heat and stir in flour.
Add stock, return to heat and bring to a boil, stir- ring constantly.
Simmer sauce for 15-20 min-... - 26.6643