- » Fried Chicken Finger
Fried Chicken Finger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chicken finger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chicken finger recipes.
Chicken Fingers & Sweet Potato Fries
Yummy appetizer. Watch an incredible video to prepare classic chicken fingers and sweet potato wedges. These chicken fingerlings and fries are served with a zingy horseradish sauce. These savory wedges are made special with sweet potatoes. The finishing touch... - 71.0981
Low Carb Fried Chicken Fingers
Looking for yummy yet healthy appetizer recipe? Then try this video by LowCarb360 - a recipe for healthy chicken fingers that are also amazingly delicious, and easy to make! Wait no more! Watch the video and make a batch of your own. - 105.562
Finger Licking Crumb Fried Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper. Combine crumbs and poultry seasoning. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
2. Place on two foil-lined 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x l-inch baking pans. Drizzle remaining butter over chicken. Bake in... - 23.0806
Oven-fried Honey Chicken Fingers
Who doesn’t like chicken fingers? Kids love them, adults love them! Chef Binks finds a way to make the southern favorite without it spiking your blood sugar level and without going into the deep fat fryer and making an ungodly mess! Chicken tenders are... - 113.06
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Cut the chicken breasts into 1" (2.5 cm) strips.
Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Beat the eggs into the milk.
Place the flour into a small bowl.
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dust the chicken strips with flour.
Dip them into the egg... - 42.7276
Great Tasting Gluten-free Chicken Fingers
1. In a bowl, beat eggs.
1. Combine the spices and potato starch.
2. Take 1 chicken piece at a time dip it in egg and coat it with flour.
3. Heat oil in a pan, fry the chicken pieces till golden.
4. Serve it with any dip of... - 107.482
Vegan Tofu Fried Fingers
Looking for a vegan recipe that is yummy and would not make you miss chicken? Then give the tofu fingers described in this video a go. This easy appetizers is so tasty that you would not even think about missing chicken! - 111.583
Shallow Fried Chicken With Salami
1. Cut through chicken legs at joints to separate drumsticks and thighs, then cut an opening along bone of each drumstick and in meaty part of each thigh to make a pocket for a salami slice.
2. Cut salami into 16 strips; stuff 1 strip into each piece of... - 25.7935
Super Fast Curried Chicken Fingers
Finger foods are the best options to serve with drinks! This chicken finger food is easy to make and the crowd would definitely have this plate being devoured! If not for the host of the video, the recipe is something that could be attempted much orderly by... - 41.938
Chicken Fingers With Lemon Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine the lemon curd, broth, soy sauce and ginger.
Cook and stir until combined and heated through; keep warm.
In a shallow bowl, combine buttermilk and lemon peel.
In another bowl, combine flour and cornstarch.
Dip the chicken in... - 42.1161
Chicken Fried In Buttermilk Batter
Fried chicken is an interesting way to serve chicken and when it is flavored with buttermilk it tastes amazing. If you too like the fried chicken, you must watch this video. The chef skillfully prepares the batter and chicken and then fries it. - 115.295
Oven Fried Chicken Wings
Oven Fried Chicken Wings are crisp and finger licking good. For this Oven Fried Chicken Wings recipe you can add more pepper if you like it spicier and this recipe is much healthier than the traditional fried sweet and crispy chicken wings. Making these yummy... - 35.4689
Masala Fried Chicken
Prick chicken all over with fork.
Apply masala and keep for an hour.
Heat oil, fry bay leaves for a minute, add chicken and fry till well-browned on all sides.
Put in 1 cup hot water, cover pan and cook on a very slow fire till chicken is done.
Serve with... - 37.7052
Fried Chicken Franks Or Sausages
Chicken Sausages sauteed with onion and curry leaves can be used as an excellent starter and also with drinks :-)
Please visit my site http://malayali.me for more such recipes! - 31.588
Onion Fried Chicken And Wild Rice
Crush French-fried onions with fingers to make coarse crumbs.
Coat chicken pieces with onion crumbs.
Arrange in shallow 15" x 10" x 1" baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt.
Cover with aluminum foil, crimping it to edges of pan.
Refrigerate until ready to... - 40.4601
Oven Fried Chicken With Basil Salt
I prefer the savory, spicy, super-crunchy crust . Oven Fried Chicken With Basil Salt to ordinary fried chicken. Mostly because I do not need to slog in my kitchen in order to prepare this yum Oven Fried Chicken With Basil Salt. This is for sure a highly... - 36.9746
Low Fat Souther Style Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each piece of chicken by loosening it from one edge with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a... - 44.9022
Herbed Low Fat Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each drumstick by loosening it from thick end with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a plate or... - 46.9024
Healthy Baked Fried Chicken
Bored of buffalo wings? Try baked fried chicken instead. Succulent chunks of chicken rolled in bread-crumb and baked until crisp and golden, truly makes it a crowd pleasing recipe. Trail this recipe by Juan Montalvo and take a cue or two on healthy cooking. - 79.6769
Mexicali Oven Fried Chicken
In a bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, dried oregano, and chili powder; place cornmeal mixture on a sheet of waxed paper. Set aside.
To skin the chicken pieces, use your fingers to pull the skin away from the meat; discard the skin. Rinse the chicken pieces.... - 30.3014
Deep Fried Pasties
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 4 inch pastry cutters to cut out the bases.
2. Heat fat in a deep frying pan on a medium high flame or in a deep fat fryer to 340°F/170°C.... - 40.7856
Peel the potatoes and cut into long thick fingers.
Fry till they start changing colour.
Mix in salt and fry them once again till crisp and golden.
Grind all the spices with ginger and garlic to a paste.
Mix the paste with salt and vinegar and apply on... - 45.4181
Chicken A La Kiev
1. Place the chicken breasts between pieces of waxed paper and pound until thin with a mallet or the flat side of a butcher knife. Do not split the flesh. Remove the waxed paper.
2. Cut the butter into six finger-shaped pieces. Place a piece in the middle of... - 31.7781
Deviled Chicken Wings
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and sugar to a smooth paste.
2) Take chicken wings and with a sharp knife make numerous crosswise slashes in its fleshy part.
3)... - 47.5741
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Chicken Cordon Bleu
1) With skin side downwards, place 4 chicken breasts, and with a sharp knife cut a shallow slit down centre of each without cutting through to skin.
2) Then cut shallow pockets on either side of these slits.
3) Crush the garlic.
4) Mix... - 45.2733
Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Place chicken breasts skin-side-down.
With sharp knife cut a shallow slit down center of each without cutting through to skin.
Cut shallow pockets on either side of these slits.
Mix ham and cheese with garlic and a little white wine to moisten.
Season... - 42.9556
Chicken Wing Appetizers
Cut off the meatiest portion of each chicken wing at the first joint; reserve center section and tip for stock.
Holding the small end of each large piece, trim around bone with a sharp knife to cut meat free.
Then cut and scrape with knife to push meat down... - 39.0856
Chicken With Sweet Spices
Combine garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, cardamom, allspice and cumin in small bowl.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic... - 35.3628
Cream together the butter, parsley, tarragon, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Divide into 4 portions; and shape each portion into a 2-inch finger.
Freeze for 20 minutes.
Bone, skin and cut in half the chicken breasts.
Pound each to a 1/4-inch thickness.
Place... - 42.6428
Gourmet Chicken Kiev
Have butcher bone chicken.
Skin the chicken breasts by starting at the pointed end of the breast, insert thumb under the skin and strip it off.
If you decide to prepare the chicken breasts with the wing bone attached, cut off the wing tip and its adjacent... - 45.9113
Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
Cut the raw chicken diagonally into thin slices.
Place them in a bowl with few drops ginger sherry, few drops sesame oil, tiny pinch salt, tiny pinch Ve-Tsin, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water and work them very well into the meat with the finger... - 43.6752
Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch
Todd Wilbur in this video shows you how to clone planet Hollywood chicken crunch. He reveals all the secret ingredients to whomp up this restaurant style food. Delicious and simple, this recipe is all you need to appease your hungry gut. - 104.276
Canapés and finger foods - they are the talk of the party. Easy Canapé recipes are an essential for every good party host. A little time is all it takes to make these impressive appetizers, that will wow guests at your next party. - 0
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Potato Cutlets With A Spicy Chicken Filling
1. Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until soft. Drain and mash, then add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, both the green and one of the red chillies and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and blend together. Set aside in a cool place.
2.... - 44.3896
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 38.3973
Gumbo And Soups
Gumbo And Soups has a luscious taste. Gumbo And Soups gets its taste from chicken mixed with Worcestershire sauce and veal. Gumbo And Soups is inspired by many around the world. - 47.001