- » Fried Chicken Coating
Fried Chicken Coating Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried chicken coating recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried chicken coating recipes.
You May Also Like!
Golden Coated Fried Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate.
Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place in a single layer... - 40.213
Fried Mustard And Herb Coated Chicken
1 Remove the skins from the chicken joints.
2 In a small basin mix the two mustards, egg yolks, and cream until well blended.
3 On a square of greaseproof paper, place the breadcrumb and herb mixture and some flour on another piece.
4 ... - 43.2978
This fry coating recipe is prepared with flour seasoned with garlic or onion powder along with salt and pepper. Flavored with dried thyme, this fry coating recipe can be used to fry any item with a flavorful coating. - 35.0686
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips. Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Dip chicken strips into buttermilk, then roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil 1/2 inch deep in skillet until drop of water added to fat sizzles.
3. Add chicken strips and fry... - 26.1379
Coating Mix Chicken
1. Brush chicken with oil. Pour coating mix into shallow dish. Roll chicken pieces in seasoned coating. Place chicken pieces, skin-side-down and thick edges toward outside, in 12 x 7-inch glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes. Turn chicken... - 20.8394
Chicken Fried Round Steak
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness; cut in 6 serving-size pieces.
Blend egg and milk; combine cracker crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Dip meat in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
In 12-inch skillet slowly brown meat in hot oil, turning once.
Cover tightly; cook over low... - 30.4282
Chicken Coated With Corn Flake Crumbs
Combine eggs, butter and salt in a small bowl.
Combine chicken with egg mixture and then with corn flake crumbs.
Arrange chicken in (12x8-inch) baking dish, with meatiest portions toward outside.
Cover with wax paper.
MICROWAVE 20 to 25 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 29.076
Crunchy Buttermilk Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces.
2. Four 1/2 cup of the buttermilk into a shallow dish. Combine flour, salt, rosemary and pepper in a plastic bag.
3. Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk; shake in flour mixture to coat well. Dip again in buttermilk and... - 30.8839
Chicken In Seasoned Crumbs
1. Brush chicken with oil. Pour coating mix into shallow dish. Roll chicken pieces in seasoned coating. Place chicken pieces, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes. Turn chicken... - 20.807
Seasoned Coating Mix
Place the sesame seed in a blender container.
Cover and blend till coarsely ground.
In a small bowl stir together the sesame seed, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, paprika, brewers' yeast (if desired), onion powder, sage, poultry seasoning, and garlic... - 32.0852