- » Fried Chicken Breast
Fried Chicken Breast Recipes
The Chicken breast fried is a type of chicken fried steak that is made of chicken breast, paprika and crisco. The recipe is widely popular for the use of spices such as salt, black pepper, paprika and white pepper is ... More »
Southern Fried Chicken
1. To butterfly the chicken breast – with a sharp knife cut through the middle of the breast.
2. In a bowl combine plain flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, salt, black pepper, onion powder and sugar.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients... - 124.852
Flat Brick Chicken
Here is a guaranteed way to make a real crispy chicken. Watch this video as Katie shows you how to prepare a crispy, lemony chicken. Look at this unique style to cook this chicken under a brick, a cast iron skillet, heavy pot, or panini pan. See the video... - 113.186
Maple Mustard Chicken
1. Using a mallet hit the chicken slices, so that they become thin.
2. Season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Keep it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon olive... - 111.963
Boneless Skinless Fried Chicken
This Fabulous Fried Chicken is perfect for a picnic, tailgate, or dinner party at home. Herbs, spices and stove top baking to finish ensure perfect fried chicken every time. - 111.583
Fairway's Mitchell London: Chicken Cutlet
1. Wash and clean the arugula leaves, cut the tomatoes in half and slice the red onion, keep it in a serving plate.
2. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and thyme sprigs.
3. In a hot pan pour oil and cook the chicken breast... - 107.472
1. In a bowl beat eggs, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, Thai seasoning, chicken seasoning, chilli powder, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. Put chicken in flour,... - 102.333
Nana's Fried Chicken Strips
1. Cut chicken into strips as shown in the video.
2. In a bowl, beat egg with milk. Set aside.
3. Lay flour and breadcrumbs on two different plates.
4. Roll chicken pieces in flour and then wash it with egg mixture.
5. Put chicken strips... - 101.332
Real Texas Chicken Diablo Part 4
In this part 4 of the recipe video, Ramona Werst continues to share her recipe for Real Texas Chicken Diablo and how to make it. - 74.8954
Real Texas Chicken Diablo Part 3
In this multi part series video Chef Ramona Werst shares her recipe for Real Texas Chicken Diablo and how to make it. - 74.6968
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Use a small bowl, to combine the bread crumbs, cumin, oregano, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and cayenne.
3) In a shallow dish, spread the mixture.
4) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and lime juice... - 47.2602
Stir Fried Chicken Breasts
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt to prepare the pancakes.
2) Slowly beat eggs into the flour mixture until smooth.
3) Pour in water, brandy and sesame oil. Stir well. Keep aside.
4) Take the chicken breasts to skin, bone and slice diagonally... - 46.1222
Crispy Fried Chicken Breasts
1) Combine the flour, pepper and salt together.
2) Wash the chicken pieces properly and pat dry. Dredge pieces in the flour mixture.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil to 375 degrees and add the chicken pieces. Fry till they are golden... - 38.8164
Batter Fried Chicken Breasts
Divide each chicken breast in half to make 12 to 16 pieces.
Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper.
Mix egg and milk in shallow bowl or pie dish.
Add flour; mix until very smooth.
Dip each chicken piece in batter; dredge generously in flour.
Put 4 or 5... - 37.307
Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
1 Adjust the racks to divide the oven into thirds. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2 Pour the milk into a medium bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, pecans, paprika, celery seeds, cumin, onion... - 32.9205
Cracker Barrel's Sunday Homestyle Chicken
Cracker Barrel's Sunday Homestyle 4eChicken is a dish that you can get only on Sunday's at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. This recipe is a request from many viewers just like your self. Now you can enjoy this favorite dish any day of the week. - 0
Fried Chicken Breast Recipes By Category
Fried Chicken Breast Dish: