- » Fried Chicken
Fried Chicken Recipes
Fried chicken is a dish in which chicken pieces from a broiler chicken are floured, battered in a variety of spices and ingredients and then deep fried. The actual ingredients, chicken size and even spices will vary ... More »
The Best Fried Chicken
1. For the Marinade: In a bowl, combine buttermilk, sugar, bay leaf, garlic cloves, sweet onion, kosher salt, cracked pepper and vegetable oil.
2. Add the mix into a ziplock bag with the chicken parts and let it marinade in the refrigerator for at... - 129.228
Korean Fried Chicken
Who doesn't love fried chicken? It's difficult to refuse these crunchy-coated, succulent pieces of comfort! But imagine batter fried moist chicken coated with a spicy, saucy twist. Watch this video to learn how to make "KFC," Korean Fried Chicken bathed in a... - 128.783
Fried chicken is one of my favorite foods. When you make it at home it can be a lot healthier when you use your oil just once. I recommend safflower or sunflower oil. You can soak the chicken in buttermilk or eggs. Then using a zippered plastic bag coat with... - 126.342
Fried Chicken With North Carolina Coleslaw
In this latest episode, I make skillet fried chicken with a side of North Carolina Coleslaw - sort of. I added a bunch of stuff you would never find in theirs. The only extra point I want to add is - if you deep fry over an open flame please... PLEASE be... - 125.435
Stir Fry Chicken
1. Heat a wok and add olive oil into it.
2. Next, add the chicken into the wok and cook for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and stir.
4. Remove the chicken onto a plate.
5. In the same wok, add snowpeas and onions and let it cook down for 2... - 122.749
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 118.885
Baked Chicken Tenders
For all the on-to-go people out there, this delectable recipe is heaven sent. There is nothing like delicious chicken tenders spiced with luscious herbs and served with a dollop of cream and Kirk Leins tells you exactly how to do that. Just follow this recipe... - 117.601
Spicy Kung Pao Chicken
1. Chop vegetables and set them aside.
2. Place a large skillet or wok on medium high flame, and heat oil in it.
3. Throw vegetables, and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Drop chicken, stir fry for additional 3 minutes or... - 116.572
Chicken Stir Fry With White Jasmine Rice
Fried chicken with interesting flavors is a cool main with side dishes like rice or pasta. Here is a recipe to make Chicken Stir Fry with chicken breasts and some common seasonings to serve with well cooked white rice. Colorfully tempting! - 115.322
Chicken Fried In Buttermilk Batter
Fried chicken is an interesting way to serve chicken and when it is flavored with buttermilk it tastes amazing. If you too like the fried chicken, you must watch this video. The chef skillfully prepares the batter and chicken and then fries it. - 115.295
Quick & Easy Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Lemon Grass
1. Finely chop your garlic, chilly, onion and capsicum.
2. Blend the lemon grass in the food processor
3. Place your raw chicken in a dish.
4. Add the lemon grass, garlic and chillies.
5. Then add Fish sauce,salt and pepper for the chicken to... - 114.775
Easy Chicken Walnut Veggie Stir Fry
This easy stir fry is a fun and creative dish to make! If you making a stir fry its up to you how much veggies you want to accompany your meat! Watch Chef whip this stir fry up in this video! - 112.856
Pineapple Chicken - Stir Fried
My wife and I always argue over this dish. She like it sweet pineapple taste (stir-fried). but I like mine (deep-fried) just like orange chicken...So I am going to make what she want. ( I have to! or she will make me sleep alone tonight.) - 112.393
Beef Top Round Roast
Are you looking forward to serve a wholesome meal - then go for this beef preparation. This beef top round roast is amazing, when drizzled with the white gravy. Serve with bread rolls and steamed veggies on side. It is going to be a comforting dinner for you. - 111.939
Chicken And Beef Stir Fry
1. To marinade, in a large bowl, combine chicken, beef, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha, and chili garlic sauce. Mix well and pop it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. Chop, onion, ginger, garlic, and pepper as shown in the... - 110.119
Golden Oven Fried Chicken
A must try oven fried chicken, to help you get rid of all those hassles involved in frying the chicken. Here is a professionally made video to help you make buttered fried chicken in oven with paprika and other spices. An absolutely delicious no fuss chicken... - 107.727
Deep Fried Chicken
Looking for an evening snack item, how about trying a scrumptious fried chicken which is moist and tender inside and crispy outside. Amazing as it sounds and is even more simple to make with these great instructions provided by the chef. You won't believe how... - 107.038
Cornflake And Wheat Germ Crusted Oven-fried Chicken - Part 1
Think you can't eat crispy fried chicken because you are on a low-fat diet? Think again! Who said healthy eating means giving up on your favorite foods? All you need to do is tweak the recipe by removing what is not good for you and substituting it with... - 106.758
Jalapeno Buttermilk Hot Fried Chicken
Crispy fried chicken is a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares a unique fried chicken recipe that uses buttermilk. The video is presented in an interesting manner and offers great tips too. Pamper your guests with this appetizing fried chicken... - 106.409
Chinese Stir-fry, Chicken With Vegetables
Learn how to make healthy and delicious, Chinese stir fry chicken and vegetables. Ying's All-Natural Stir-Fry Sauce makes Chinese cooking delicious and simple. - 106.11
If you swear by chicken, Chicken crispy will definitely top on your favorites list. This recipe uses chicken which is marinated in Indian masalas, for frying purposes. It has an amazing flavor and can be served on a bed of lettuce and onion. This is one dish... - 105.796
This chicken dish is like a twice cooked chicken which incorporates the flavors of a baked and fried chicken! Chef David served this dish one with some mashed potatoes and some beans! The video has all the steps explained well! - 104.249
Fried Chicken, The Thomas Keller Way
1. For the brine, in a large pot, add lemon, bay leaves, parsley, thyme, honey, garlic, black peppercorn, kosher salt, and water. Mix, cover it with lid, and bring it to a boil.
2. Boil brine for a minute. Stir until salt dissolves. Remove it... - 104.17
How To Make Fried Chicken - The Thomas Keller Way
Learn how to make world-famous chef Thomas Keller's buttermilk fried chicken. A 12-hour brine is the key to this incredibly flavorful and juicy fried chicken. The buttermilk and seasoned flour dredge produces a perfectly crisp crust that’ll make you feel... - 103.379
1. For rice powder, toast rice for 2 minutes until brown, and grind well
2. Place a wok on medium flame, and heat oil in it. Swirl to coat.
3. Drop chicken or turkey, and cook for about 10 minutes or until done.
4. Into a large mixing... - 102.066
Cornflake And Wheat Germ Crusted Oven-fried Chicken - Part 2
Craving for crispy fried chicken but are on a diet? Watch this video to see how Dr. Gong makes delicious crispy and crunchy fried chicken...in the oven! You will hardly make out the difference. You can literally hear the crunch when you bite into the chicken... - 101.943
Fabulous Fried Chicken
This boneless, skinless fried chicken is crunchy on the outside and tender and moist on the inside. Fresh herbs add to the fabulous flavor. Stove-top baking ensures perfection every time! - 101.593
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 101.215
Pineapple And Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine chicken pieces, fish sauce, and cornstarch. Toss to coat well. Set aside.
2. Place a large non-stick skillet on medium high flame, and heat 1 tablespoon of oil in it.
3. Drop garlic, and ginger. Saute... - 100.301
1. Wash chicken and cut it into 1-inch pieces.
2. Place a wok on flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
3. Drop chicken pieces, and stir fry over high heat for 4-5 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates.
4. Reduce the flame to... - 100.087
Want a delicious and easy comfort food with just a few ingredients from your kitchen? Well, Chef Scott is showing Smothered Chicken which is actually lightly fried boneless chicken smothered and simmered in a rich creamy sauce with onion, celery,... - 99.7005
Crispy Fried Chicken In Gravy
Who doesn't love fried chicken. Another easy recipe to make at home especially if you have kids at home. A delicious recipe to try out! - 99.5903
Fried Crusty Chicken
Be it Super Bowl bash or a potluck at home, crusty fried chicken is a show-stealer every way. In this video, Betty demonstrates a light, crusty, low fat fried chicken recipe that is easy to make and good to eat. It' so sumptuous that one bite into it and you... - 98.9514
Chicken & Waffles
Chicken and waffles when combined together definitely make a soul food dish and a healthy breakfast option. Here chef presents directives to make chicken waffles with a couple of basic ingredients. Though the recipe looks good, but it would have been great if... - 98.9172
Crimson Love Low-carb Chicken Saute
Simple delicious whole food saute with chicken breast, organic carrots, fresh spring asparagus and a bed of baby spinach with fresh lemon juice. We have sauteed in a 1/2 inch of water to keep this recipe fat-free and sprinkled liberally with Crimson Love... - 98.093
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 3
If you are fed up of serving the same old recipes of chicken, it need not be this way any longer. Here, the chef has brought a very unique kind of chicken dish cooked in lemon caper sauce. Check out the video for recipe instructions. - 97.6427
Buttermilk Marinated Southern Fried Chicken
Southerners love their fried chicken and here is the buttermilk marinated fried chicken thighs; sounds like a perfect way to bribe your loved ones for the small favors you need! Here chef talks about leaving the marinade overnight, which makes it a perfect... - 97.226
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 1
Being a very popular dish in Italian-American resturants, chicken in lemon caper sauce can be easily made at home. You will find a very authentic flavored taste of chicken in this recipe. Check the recipe instructions right here. For more recipe detail, don't... - 97.0558
Golden Fried Chicken
Chicken lovers love chicken in any form and fried chicken is one of them Watch this video to learn how to make golden fried chicken. I am sure you will just feel like having them while watching this video. - 96.9493
Sanzoku-yaki (large Fried Chicken)
Sanzoku-Yaki (山賊焼き) is a large piece of deep-fried teriyaki chicken thigh which is a local specialty of Nagano prefecture (Shinshu area Matsumoto city) in Japan.
It is simply a large karaage (deep-fried chicken)!
No wonder many Japanese loves it. - 96.7038
If you like fried chicken this recipe is going to please you a lot. In this Filipino video, chef makes fried chicken after marinating in buttermilk which gives a nice zip to the chicken. You can definitely try this recipe as exact measurements are not... - 95.8339
Easy Southern Fried Chicken
The Southern fried chicken is a family all-time favorite. These buttermilk and spice marinated tender from the inside and golden brown crispy from the outside chicken pieces are total comfort food. These are so easy to make, and you can leave them to marinate... - 95.2363
Delicious Pan Fried Chicken With Lettuce
Gotta love this Pan Fried Chicken with Lettuce recipe. If I could, then I would eat this all day long. It is simply delicious and too fabulous a dish to miss out. Surprisingly, this dish will take lesser time than you anticipate. So, have fun making the... - 94.6379
Ktc Fried Chicken
1. For making Seasoning – In a spice crusher take – paprika, peppercorn, salt, onion flakes, garlic flakes, oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage and tarragon. Crush to blend well.
2. In a bowl take half of the seasoning, add in the buttermilk... - 94.2174
Chicken Stir Fry
Quick & easy meal for y'all. Light crispy chicken with a master sauce from scratch. with brown rice and yummy veggies. ENJOY - 92.2193
Easy Fried Chicken
Nothing makes for a more comforting indulgence then fried chicken. Though notorious for being extremely unhealthy, fried chicken makes for irresistible treats. If you are concerned about extra fat, then better bake the chicken than fry. This recipe guides you... - 92.0817
Stir Fried Chicken With Peanuts
Keep the family involved in your cooking. That way you would ensure your family gets the right amount of goodness! Make this quick and easy stir fried chicken dish! See the video for more! - 92.0005
Black Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, baking soda, rice vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, and black bean sauce. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. For sauce, in a small bowl,... - 91.7749
Southern Style Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Chicken fried in unique flavors with seasonings on the grill makes it crispy and full of texture. Check out chef John showing how to fry compact chicken pieces in flavors of buttermilk and simple seasonings. Good to serve with drinks. - 90.5575
Chicken Wings And More
What is going to be on your platter for watching basket ball? Well, Dave is brimming with ideas and that is what he is showing in his videos. He is making March Madness Chicken or four different varieties of fried chicken that is hot wings, barbeque chicken,... - 90.1531
Mama Sita Pinoy-style Fried Chicken
Feel like snacking on some fried chicken? Try it the Mama Sita way! This recipe is a Pinoy style fried chicken using Mama Sita's breading mix. Dump the chicken in a big bowl with the breading mix, toss, shake and deep fry to heavenly golden crispiness! Don't... - 87.7828
Fried Chicken With Lemon Grass
Need quick lunch idea for those chicken lovers? Then why not give this uncoated fried chicken recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef makes scrumptious chicken combined with soy sauce and lemon grass. This video is in Filipino language. - 87.1283
Chinese Soft And Crunchy Fried Chicken
Chinese soft and crunchy fried chicken is an excellent appetizer. This chicken is mildly flavored, tender and crispy. The chef here cooks in a very simple manner. Boil, dredge and deep fry the chicken; here your perfect soft and crunchy fried chicken is ready... - 84.8921
Spicy Fried Chicken With Lemon
Take a look at this marvelously flavored fried chicken recipe which is crispy from outside and moist and tender from within. Watch the video to get step by step instructions on how to combine chicken with spices to make a exotic dish. Definitely a nice recipe... - 83.9771
Basil Chicken Fried Rice
Now you can also master the art of making Thai cuisines at home with Dim Geefay. She brings the delight of making Thai Fried rice with the combination of basil and chicken from her kitchen to yours. Stir in the medley of Thai sauces and garnish with basil to... - 80.5793
Healthy Baked Fried Chicken
Bored of buffalo wings? Try baked fried chicken instead. Succulent chunks of chicken rolled in bread-crumb and baked until crisp and golden, truly makes it a crowd pleasing recipe. Trail this recipe by Juan Montalvo and take a cue or two on healthy cooking. - 79.6769
Mock Country Chicken And Fried Chicken
Attention all the vegan diet followers! This video is a must watch for you. Chef Joel prepares two beautiful mock chicken variations including the good old country chicken and the very famous fried chicken. Learn how you too can prepare these delicacies in... - 77.5876
Chicken Fingers & Sweet Potato Fries
Yummy appetizer. Watch an incredible video to prepare classic chicken fingers and sweet potato wedges. These chicken fingerlings and fries are served with a zingy horseradish sauce. These savory wedges are made special with sweet potatoes. The finishing touch... - 71.0981
Filipino Style Fried Chicken
Another fired chicken recipe to the collection of your recipes! Its an easy dish to be made on this boring days! A filipino dish that is shown with ease! See the video for more on this delightful dish! - 70.9331
Country Fried Steak
Have a nice piece of meat with some white gravy! This is a nice Filipino dish which is being demonstrated in the video! - 70.8927
Super Bowl Fried Chicken Submarine Sandwich
Get ready for some football action with these Fried Chicken Subs! Watch Dave make submarine sandwiches with fried Chicken, parmesan, and bacon topped with spicy marinara and cheesy Alfredo sauce! Oh these are so good, they are going to bowl you over! - 69.488
Stir Fried Chicken
An Asian influenced dish of stir fried chicken. Stir fried to a make a delectable dish. Watch Maria show you make this easy dish. - 67.3228
Lemon Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve and put them in a large shallow pan.
2.In a bowl, put lemon juice, 1/4 cup corn oil, garlic salt, salt, thyme, marjoram, pepper and lemon; stir and put it over the chicken.
3.Allow the chicken to... - 47.5298
Ground Chicken Stir Fry
1) Take nonstick skillet of 9 inch size and heat the peanut oil with the hot chili peppers if you are using them.
2) Cook for 30 seconds on medium-high flame.
3) Remove the peppers with the aid of a slotted spoon and add the mushrooms, chicken, bell... - 47.318
Fruity Fried Chicken
1.Cut the bananas in slices and chop the avocado.
2.In a skillet, heat oil and fry chciken in it until brown.
3.Add chili powder, pepper, cinnamon, onion and salt to the chicken.
4.Put raisins, pineapple and juice in the skillet and... - 47.0445
Herbed Low Fat Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each drumstick by loosening it from thick end with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a plate or... - 46.9024
Crusty Herb Fried Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve and leave it for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3.Take a frying pan and heat fat in it.
4.Roll the chicken pieces over the flour and fry them in the pan.
5.Take... - 46.7674
Oven Fried Cinnamon Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. On a large plate, season the flour with salt and pepper.
3. In a clean, dry glass bowl, add egg whites and mix in the turmeric and cinnamon. Whisk the egg with a fork
4. Bread the chicken pieces by dredging... - 46.7615
Lottie Greer's Fried Chicken
Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl; add the salt and enough ice water to cover the chicken.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
Drain the chicken and pat dry.
Wipe out the bowl, add the sugar,... - 46.4916
Deep Fried Chicken With Walnuts
The Deep Fried Chicken With Walnuts is a delightfully tasty dish. I served this chicken preparation for an elaborate family dinner last month and all my relatives loved it! Try this wonderful Deep Fried Chicken With Walnuts recipe! - 46.4723
Stir Fried Chicken Strips
Slice the chicken breasts into uniform strips no more than 5 mm/ 1/4 inch thick; if the breasts are very thick, you may need to slice them in half through the middle first.
Put them in a bowl, dredge them with the cornflour, and then toss them in it.
Slice... - 46.3862
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Insert slicing disc.
Partially thaw chicken until it passes the knife test; then slice.
Following directions, slice onion, then bell pepper.
Heat a wok or 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil; then add... - 46.2606
Peking Fried Chicken
1) Debone the chicken and cut into 2 inch pieces.
2) In bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
3) Rub the soy sauce mixture into the chicken.
4) In a wok, heat the fat to 370°F and fry the... - 45.9761
Delmarva Licious Golden Fried Chicken
1) In a large bowl, mix together bitters,lemon juice, bourbon, paprika, salt, garlic salt and 1/4 cup water
2)Put the chicken quarters in this mixture and coat it well.
3)Cover and marinate in the fridge for atleast an hour, turning the chicken... - 45.9205
Stir Fried Chicken With Broccoli Red Onions And Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, put the chicken strips and stir well after seasoning them with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together peanut oil and safflower oil in it.
3) Take a wok or a large, deep,... - 45.903
Golden Oats Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine first 7 ingredients.
3. In a baking dish, large enough to accommodate the chicken pieces in a single layer, combine add the butter.
4. Place the dish in the oven and allow it... - 45.8878
Stir Fried Chicken With Red Cabbage And Chilies
1) Take a large, shallow dish and combine the prunes, garlic, chilies or crushed red pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon of oil in it.
2) Stir in the chicken to this mixture and allow marinating for at least 30 minutes, tossing occasionally to coat the... - 45.8232
Stir Fried Chicken With Snow Peas And Cherry Tomatoes
Cut chicken into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) cubes.
In bowl, combine cornstarch, rice wine, soy sauce and egg white; add chicken.
Let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
SAUCE: Combine stock, soy sauce, rice wine, cornstarch and sesame oil; set aside.
In wok... - 45.7373
Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Sauce
1) Using a sharp knife, get the chicken cut up to pieces
2) Sprinkle in 2 teaspoons of salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of flour to season the chicken
3) In a bowl sift the remaining flour with salt and baking powder
4) Add in the in the... - 45.3689
Town House Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve and flavor them with a dash of salt.
2.In a bowl, mix 2 cup flour with 11/2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, pepper and soda and stir well.
3.Add Worcestershire sauce... - 45.3459
Stir Fried Minced Chicken On Lettuce Leaves
1) In a bowl of hot water soak mushrooms for about 10 minutes. Stir, and let them be in water for another 20 minutes and then drain.
2) Remove the mushroom stems and discard. Thinly chop mushrooms.
3) Separate lettuce leaves and trim about 12... - 45.3368
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 45.3186
Oven Fried Chicken In Tomato Sauce
1) Crush the garlic and finely chop the onions.
2) Butter an ovenproof dish.
3) Season the flour with salt and pepper and paprika, roll chicken pieces in that and brush thoroughly with beaten egg and roll in dried breadcrumbs.
4) Put... - 45.2823
Crumb Fried Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Joint the chicken by first cutting off the legs and bending them backward to break the joint. Cut in-between the joint to remove the legs completely.
3) With sharp poultry shears, cut down... - 45.2798
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
In small bowl combine beaten egg and milk.
In shallow dish combine cracker crumbs, dried thyme, paprika and pepper.
Remove skin from chicken.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Dip chicken pieces, one at a time, in egg mixture, then roll in cracker... - 45.27
Stir Fried Chicken With Water Chestnuts
Bone and skin the chicken breasts.
Slice meat into strips.
Heat the wok and add oil and garlic.
Stir and heat about 30 seconds.
Toss in the chicken strips and sprinkle with salt.
Stir quickly to separate meat bits.
Reduce heat to medium and stir chicken about... - 45.2475
Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious dish boasts a wonderful flavor and the combination of fried crispy texture with a tasty gravy! Try this wonderful Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy recipe! - 45.1936
Tangy Stir Fried Chicken
1 In 2-quart saucepan add margarine and heat.
2 Add in the celery and carrot slices; cook for 1 minute stirring quickly.
3 Add in the chicken and continue to cook stirring constantly for about 1 minute.
4 Add the remaining ingredients except the... - 45.1915
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
1.In a shallow dish, put buttermilk, summer savory and 1/4 teasppon pepper.
2.Mix the ingredients well and add chicken in the dish and allow it to marinate for an hour by covering.
3.Turn the chicken after every 15 minutes.
4.In a... - 45.1442
Pan Fried Chicken With Tomato Bacon Sauce
Add bacon, onion and garlic to frying pan, stir constantly over medium heat for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add undrained tomatoes, water, tomato paste, dried herbs and sugar.
Crush tomatoes with potato masher or fork.
Bring to boil, reduce heat,... - 44.9327
Fried Chicken Slices With Mushrooms
Fried Chicken Slices With Mushrooms is an easy to prepare dish that has an exquisite oriental taste to it. The combination of mushroom and chicken in a spicy gravy has the potential to enslave anyone. Try the Fried Chicken Slices With Mushrooms and you will... - 44.9092
Low Fat Souther Style Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each piece of chicken by loosening it from one edge with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a... - 44.9022
Fried Chicken Recipes By Category