- » Fried Catfish
Fried Catfish Recipes
Fried catfish is prepared with catfish fillets, corn meal, oil and salt. Fried catfish is a popular American side dish and is served with collard greens, macaroni
and cheese, cole slaw and hush puppies More »
Country Fried Catfish And Hush Puppies From Rosalie Serving
1. Heat a skillet with oil to about 350 degree.
2. In a pan combine the self raising flour, cornmeal and paprika.
3. Chop the green onions and keep it aside.
4. Season the catfish with garlic salt, once done dip it in buttermilk and coat... - 109.863
Fried Catfish And Buttermilk Hushpuppies
On popular demand, Chef Scott has come up with this video showing his Fried Catfish and Buttermilk Hushpuppies. If you love seafood and have access to fresh catfish then this recipe is for you. Before you shows the cooking method, the ingredients and its... - 98.11
Episode #13 Fish Fry - Billdog And G Man
For the Fish Fry we invited an alleged Chef from down south to show up. However, don't try and remake what he did it was dry and tasteless. However, we get a great skit from Billdog and G-Man makes a Red Beer - 80.4173
1)Cut fish into small serving pieces.
2)Season fish with salt and pepper and dip it in crumbs then, brush with egg.
3)Dip in crumbs again.
4)In a pan, heat shortening and deep fry the fish until browned. Drain.
5)Take a saucepan and add... - 47.2246
1. Wash the fish fillets.
2. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
3. In a shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, seasonings and salt.
4. Coat fish fillets on both sides, lightly pressing so that the mixture sticks... - 41.0694
Looking for a recipe with fried catfish? Incorporate the goodness of fish in this sumptuous recipe!
Directions for preparation:
• Rinse the catfish fillets under running water and arrange them in a pan/tray.
• Add some milk to the... - 39.9051
Season fillets with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Tabasco sauce.
Cut fillets into 2-inch-wide strips.
In a shallow bowl, stir together cornmeal and flour.
Dredge fish in cornmeal mixture.
Fill a heavy skillet with oil to a depth of 1 inch.
Heat oil to... - 37.1789
Skin catfish and fillet by removing backbone; cut into portions.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dip into crumbs, into beaten egg, then into crumbs again.
Saute in hot fat for about 12 minutes, until golden brown, turning once.
Garnish with lemon and serve hot. - 36.0315
1. To skin catfish, using knife or scissors, cut off the sharp fins. Make a cut through the skin around the catfish's head. Peel skin away from flesh around head; using paper towel to grasp skin, pull skin firmly toward tail to remove it in 1 piece. Cut off... - 31.7112
Crispy Fried Catfish
Sprinkle catfish with salt and pepper; place in a shallow dish.
Add hot sauce; marinate 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
Place cornmeal in a plastic bag; drop in catfish, one at a time, and shake until completely coated.
Fry in deep hot oil (375°) until fish... - 29.3656
Fried Catfish With Low Fat Buttermilk
1. ln a shallow pan large enough to hold the fish in a single layer, combine the buttermilk, salt, and ground red pepper. Add the fish, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
2. Dredge the fish in the cornmeal. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat... - 26.8842
Fried Catfish Recipes By Category