- » Fried Cashew
Fried Cashew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried cashew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried cashew recipes.
Fried Paneer In Cashew Nut Gravy
This is a wonderful recipe to impress your Indian guests at a dinner, but that does not mean that you cannot include it in your normal weekend meals. Cashews paste combined with the staple onions, tomatoes and aromatic spices to form a rich creamy curry, to... - 87.7867
Fried Chicken And Cashew
Lets do some fried chicken and sprinkle in some cashews for the nutty effect! Its a dish that is best served with rice, and traditional to the Filipino culture! See the video for more on this recipe! - 73.8441
Asian Cashew Chicken
Cashew Chicken is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Cashew Chicken; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 47.2321
Chinese Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients for the marinade.
2) Add chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In a heavy frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon oil.
4) Fry cashew nuts till golden brown. Keep aside.
5) Fry mushroom in... - 46.0479
Cashew Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. Put the chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle on 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and cornstarch.
2. Mix well all ingredients and set aside.
3. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil against high flame until the oil... - 45.9484
Cashew Nut Chicken
Try this alluring Cashew Nut Chicken recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Cashew Nut Chicken is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends on a get together. - 45.4902
Tofu With Cashew Nut
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine five-spice powder, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, and garlic. Put tofu and toss well and marinate the mixture for about 20 minutes.
2) Drain the mixture in the bowl and put aside the... - 45.036
Broccoli Cashew Chicken
1) Combine together the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, vinegar and cornstarch. Set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, combine together 1 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
3) Add the chicken cubes and stir well to coat them. Set aside.
4) Heat... - 44.9327
1) Dice chicken into 1- x 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Dredge in flour and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
3) Combine milk, eggs, salt, and pepper and dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4) Dredge the... - 44.089
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, soy, and sherry.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil.
Let stand for15 minutes to marinate.
Parboil carrot in water to cover for 5 minutes; drain.
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Heat a wok or wide... - 43.3933
Scallop Cashew Stir Fry
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add scallops; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
Remove from wok, and set aside.
Add... - 43.3302
Chicken Livers And Cashew Nuts
Drop the livers into salted boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Drain; leave to become cold.
Then slice livers, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots.
Heat peanut oil in a frying-pan.
Add onion and fry for 1 minute.
Add liver and fry and toss onion and liver... - 42.8583
Chicken With Cashew Nuts
Cut the chicken into 3-cm (1 -in) cubes and marinate for 30 minutes.
De-seed the pepper and chilli; cut the pepper into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces and shred the chilli.
Gently fry the cashew nuts in 4 tablespoons of oil for 5 minutes until lightly browned, remove... - 42.3823
Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Wash green beans; trim... - 42.1543
Bone chicken breasts and remove skin.
Slice horizontally in 1/8-inch-thick slices, then cut in 1-inch squares.
Arrange on a tray.
Remove the ends and strings from fresh peas.
Wash and slice mushrooms.
Cut the green part of the onions into 1-inch lengths and... - 40.8363
Fried Prawns With Bamboo Shoots And Cashew Nuts
Marinate the prawns for 20 minutes.
Gently fry the cashew nuts in 4 tablespoons of oil for about 5 minutes until they are lightly browned; do not let them burn.
Dice the bamboo shoots.
Deep-fry the prawns for 20 seconds in very hot oil, then drain... - 39.1663
Duck With Mangetouts And Cashews
1. Whisk the egg white until frothy, then beat in the cornflour and a little salt and pepper. Add the duck and mix well.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients together in a cup.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok, add the cashew nuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds.... - 38.6824
Broccoli And Cashew Fritters
1. Sift flour, garam masala, cumin, ground coriander and curry, baking and chili powders together into a bowl. Stir in water and oil and mix to make a smooth batter. Add cashews, spring onions and fresh coriander and mix to combine.
2.Heat oil in a large... - 38.5392
Fried Chicken Salad With Cashew
1. Dip chicken strips in milk; dredge in flour mixture.
2. In a medium-size skillet, heat oil. Fry strips about 7 minutes, until golden brown; remove and drain on paper towel.
3. Add vinegar to skillet and scrape to deglaze.
4. Pour into a bowl, add soy sauce... - 34.5604
Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Peel and chop the onion. Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
2. Coarsely chop the cashew nuts, and fry in the oil until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper.
3. Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Fry the onion and... - 34.4907
Beef And Cashew Stir Fry
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry beef for 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Heat remaining oil in wok or frying pan and stir-fry onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, add red and green peppers and stir-fry for 3-4... - 34.4283
Tomato, Chilli And Cashew Nut Noodle Fry
Lightly fry the cashew nuts in a wok. Sprinkle fine salt on them and set aside in a large thali.
Place the onions and garlic cloves in the wok with a tablespoon of oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes and place in a large thali.
Fry the garlic, ginger, chillies,... - 31.7621
Fish With Cashew Nuts
Put the juice and rind of lemon, in a shallow dish and allow the fish to stand in the mixture for at least 15 minutes.
Roll the fish in seasoned flour and fry in oil or butter until fish is tender.
Remove the fish, set aside and in the same pan fry and... - 31.6977
Fried Cashew Recipes By Category