- » Fried Cake
Fried Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried cake recipes.
Bacon, Sourcream, Chive Potato Cake With Fried Egg
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
3. Wash and scrub the russet potatoes, grated the potatoes skin and keep it aside.
4. Cut the potatoes into equal size pieces.
5. Chop chives, set aside.
6.... - 130.565
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 126.917
Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
Crab cakes are delicious on their own and are great to serve as appetizer. Watch this video to learn how to make the most delicious and perfect crab cakes. Sandwich a crispy brown crab between a fresh soft bun halves topped with mayonnaise and tomato slices,... - 124.616
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake And Egg Soup (어묵 계란국)
1. On a chopping board, chop the fried fish cake into ⅓ x 1 inch strips, slice the onion into ¼ inch pieces, cut the green onions into ¼ inch pieces and slice the red hot pepper thinly (optional).
2. In a pot, pour 4 cups of water,... - 121.144
Thai Food Cooking: Tod Mun Pla (fish Cake)
If you are looking for the recipe of anytime snacks, you should try these savory fish cakes. This authentic Thai recipe is so exotic that your guests would love to go for second helping. So, watch the video to learn in details and enjoy an awesome afternoon... - 116.844
How To Make Microdac Johnny Cake And Chicken
Johnny cake is a Jamaican breakfast favorite If you swear by Caribbean food and don't mind incorporating island flavors to your meal, Johnny cake could be your bet. Follow the recipe to prepare this yummy breakfast dish at home. - 111.812
Tasty White Fish Cakes
Wondering how to use your leftover white fish from last night's party? Simple just combine the fish flesh with a slew of herbs and sweet chili sauce to prepare cakes that are not only nutritionally dense, but packs in quite a strong punch of taste too. - 111.032
Fabulous Funnel Cakes
Think you need to wait till the county fair or summer carnival to sample the delicious old-fashioned funnel cakes? Then this recipe will surely help you enjoy the cake whenever, wherever you want. This may not be exactly free of calories, but then it's darn... - 109.223
Salmon Cake With Lemon Artichoke Aoli
Healthy heart friendly meal. This video is a refreshing change from all the calorie rich food. It prepares an amazing salmon cake with lemon and artichoke aoli. This zesty sauce adds a great flavor to the tasty fish cakes. Easy to make and healthy, this is a... - 108.486
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake Soup (eomuk Guk =어묵국)
Looking for exotic soup recipes to warm your toes and souls this winter? This Korean fried fish cake soup or Eomuk GuK as it is called is a very popular street food which is extremely delicious and healthy. Try getting the fried fish cakes called eomuk or... - 106.796
Chocolate Éclairs Style Crepes
Are these breakfast or dessert? This Chocolate Éclair Crepes recipe seems to be just the thing to prepare for a romantic dinner date, where the aim is to wow your love with dessert and make her stay for breakfast! These are the perfect bundles of love that... - 106.06
When you truly feel like indulging a little, crab cakes make for a classic option. This all-time party favorite is a breeze to make and makes for a truly mind-blowing addition to your platter. One good thing about these luscious morsels is that they can be... - 105.025
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake (어묵 볶음)
Eomuk Bokkeum is a Korean side dish which means fried fish cake. This dish will take you to the streets of Korea where it is sold as a popular snack to accompany alcoholic beverages. This fish cake dish is also a common side dish for homemade meals and a... - 101.403
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake With Soy Sauce (간장 오뎅볶음)
For those of you, who do not like spice but love fish cake, try this delicious Korean snack recipe that takes you to the street food-stalls of Seoul! Kids are going to love this non-spicy fish cake dish! There are many different types of fishcake but this... - 101.332
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 97.1688
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 89.1218
Fried Shanghai Nian Gao ( Rice Cake ) And Pork
1) Mix together all the ingredients to make the pork marinade.
2) Marinate the pork for 20 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, season the marinated pork with some salt and pepper. Let it stand for 2 minutes.
4) Heat a wok and add some oil.
5)... - 86.0403
Fried cake is just another way to use wonderful sponge cake. Often when you have leftover sponge cake, using it is a concern as it does not taste as good as the fresh one. Here is a recipe to solve your question. Simple and delicious fried cake recipe. - 51.8632
Parsnip Corn Cakes
1) In batches, squeeze the potatoes to extract all excess moisture.
2) In a large bowl add the potatoes.
3) Mix parsnips, corn, chives, nutmeg, and pepper.
4) Add egg substitute and flour.
5) In another bowl beat egg whites until... - 48.879
Tuna Cakes With Spring Onion Salsa
1. In a saucepan boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
2. When the potatoes are just cooked through, drain and mash them.
3. In a small bowl mix together all the salsa ingredients and leave to... - 48.8684
Potato Cake Stacks With Tuna
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining sour cream, cheese and tuna. Season the mix with black pepper according to taste. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another medium bowl to combine potatoes, chives, flour, yogurt and egg.... - 48.3338
Easy Gourmet Potato Cake
Easy Gourmet Potato Cakei so ne of those sinfully delicous treats you just wouldnâ€™t wanna miss! The yummy addictive combination of potatoes and cheese is definitely gonna bowl you over! Try this Easy Gourmet Potato Cake recipe! - 47.2825
Haddock Fish Cakes
1.In a bowl, put mashed potatoes along with parsley, chives, lemon juice , salt and pepper.
2.Mix well and add flaked fish to the mixture by making a well in the center.
3.Add beaten egg and bind the mixture.
4.Refrigerate until firm.
5.Once done, make... - 47.0849
Crispy Fried Crab Cakes
1. Heat butter and stir in onion, celery, and green pepper.
2. Stir well and cook until the vegetables are soft.
3. Mix crabmeat, vegetable, stuffing mix, flour, eggs, vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper.
4. Shape the mixture into patties which have ½... - 46.8355
1) In a bowl of warm water add in dried yeast and a pinch of sugar. Let it rest for 10 minutes. The mixture must get frothy. With fresh yeast you can directly use the creamed warm water.
2) Into the yeast mixture, add in half the quantity of milk and 3... - 45.8175
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Stir in remaining doughnut ingredients until dry particles are moistened.
Cover; chill dough 30 minutes for easier handling.
On well-floured surface,... - 45.4502
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
1. In a bowl mix sugar, butter and mashed potatoes.
2. Add eggs and whip until creamy.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder (2 tablespoon), salt, nutmeg, and cocoa together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to egg mixture.
5. Let it chill for 2 hours.
6. Lightly... - 45.3913
Fried Potato Cakes
In a bowl combine flour and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Combine egg and oil; stir into flour mixture just till moistened.
Stir in potatoes, onion, the 3 tablespoons sunflower seed, and bread crumbs.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook patties in 1... - 44.9374
Put the salmon in a pan with just enough milk to cover and poach, with the lid on, for 4 minutes.
Allow to cool in the milk for 5 minutes while you beat the leftover mash with 1 1/2 tbsp dill, 1 1/2 tbsp capers, the lemon zest and some salt and pepper.
(If... - 44.7518
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. To the eggs, add the sugar and whisk using a wire whisk or electric beater, until well... - 44.666
Heat oil (2 to 3 inches) in deep-fat fryer or heavy kettle to 375°.
Beat 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the remaining ingredients except glaze in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl... - 44.4312
Fried Zucchini Cakes
Scrape zucchini to remove skin.
Grate coarsely into colander; sprinkle with salt.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Press to remove excess moisture.
Combine zucchini with parsley, cracker crumbs, cheese, eggs, onion, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape by... - 44.414
1. Preheat the oven to its lowest setting.
2. Line two large baking sheets with paper towels and place them in the center of the oven.
3. Into a heavy 12- to 14-inch skillet pour vegetable oil to a depth of about 1 1/2 to 2 inches and... - 44.0204
1) In a grater or food processor, coarsely grate the potatoes, remove in a sieve and place under cold running water, then drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the grated potatoes and eggs together.
3) Stir in the flour, parsley, chives, onions and garlic.... - 44.0135
Beat the eggs and 2/3 cup sugar in a bowl until light.
Add milk and shortening and mix well.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg together.
Add to the egg mixture and mix well.
Roll out 3/8 inch thick on a... - 43.8277
Sweet Noodle Cake
Lightly grease an 8- or 9-inch square cake pan; set aside.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
Add eggs; mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Knead 2 minutes to make a smooth dough.
Cover with a damp cloth and let stand 20 minutes.
Divide... - 43.7381
Stir the yeast and sugar into the lukewarm milk until well mixed and leave for 5-10 minutes until frothy.
Sift the flour into a bowl, stir in the yeast liquid, the beaten egg and the melted fat, mix to a dough and knead until it pulls away cleanly from the... - 43.7336
Fresh Codfish Cakes
Peel and cube the potatoes.
Boil them in water to cover, to which you've added the vinegar and salt, until they are quite tender.
Meanwhile, saute the shallots in the oil until they are soft but not brown.
Drain the potatoes well and mash them, adding enough... - 43.4795
Doughnut is most mouth watering name today ..You can say sexy dish also..Doughnut is a small ring-shaped cake made of rich, light dough that is fried in deep fat... - 43.1357
Gujarati Khaman Dhokla -steamed Lentil Cakes
1. Soak the grams together for 6 hours.
2. Grind finely in a round stone grinder, to allow it to froth up.
3. Add ground ginger, green chillies, salt, asafoetida, turmeric, soda bicarbonate and sugar.
4. Heat oil. Pour into the mixture. Mix well and keep for... - 43.0288
King fish cake is a fish cake recipe prepared with vegetables and spices. Combined together and shaped into balls, the king fish recipe is coated with eggs and breaded. Fried to a golden rnwon they can be served on the side with meals. - 42.6923
In mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to the egg mixture.
Beat until smooth.
Test mixture to see if it flows easily through funnel.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, add flour.
Heat cooking oil to... - 42.4523
Crispy Cream Of Wheat Griddle Cakes
Line a 6 x 3 x 2 inch individual-size loaf pan with a large piece of plastic wrap.
Combine the milk and salt in a small saucepan and bring to just below the boil over medium-high heat.
Slowly add the Cream of wheat, stirring constantly.
Continue cooking for... - 41.951
Spicy Cake Doughnuts
Stir together thoroughly the all-purpose flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon,ground nutmeg, and salt.
Beat together eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, and vanilla till thick and lemon colored.
Combine light cream and melted butter or margarine; add to egg... - 41.7706
Spicy Cake Doughnuts
Stir to combine thoroughly the flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Beat together eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, and vanilla till thick and lemon-colored.
Combine light cream and melted butter or margarine.
Alternately add dry ingredients and... - 41.6948
Easy Home Made Fish Cakes
1) Discard skin and bones from the fish and flake.
2) In a bowl mix together instant mashed potato with boiling water.
3) To it add butter, parsley, fish and seasoning.
4) Beat eggs and keep aside 2 tablespoons, stirring rest in the fish.
5) Shape... - 41.5897
In mixing bowl combine eggs and milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to egg mixture; beat smooth.
In deep skillet heat oil to 360°.
Covering spout with finger, pour 1/4 cup batter into funnel.
Remove finger and release batter into oil in a... - 40.9546
Old Fashioned Cake Doughnuts
In a bowl, stir 3 cups of the flour together with baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and mace.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs on high speed until very light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is very thick and lemon-colored.
Reduce... - 40.8805
Beat eggs and vanilla in a mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Slowly beat in sugar; beat until thick.
Slowly mix in milk.
Sift together or stir well flour, baking powder and salt.
Add dry ingredients gradually to egg mixture and mix well.
Heat shortening or... - 40.7016
Crispy Cod And Corn Cakes
1) Take a deep frying pan and place the milk and fish in it.
2) Place cover and bring to a boil .
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
4) Take another bowl and stir the onions and corn to prepare a mash.
5) Add... - 40.6465
Scandinavian Bacon And Egg Cake
Scandinavian Bacon And Egg Cake is a delicious preparation that you simply don€™t want to miss. I prepare the Scandinavian Bacon And Egg Cake often using this recipe for my weekend family dinners. Try making them for yourself! - 40.6326
Danish Apple Cake
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy saucepan and coat the bottom of the pan with it.
Add the apples, lemon peel and sugar.
Cover the pan and cook gently until the apples are transparent but still keep their shape.
Remove the pan from the heat and... - 40.0824
1. Into a large bowl add equal parts of mashed potato and the salmon, add the chopped onion, pepper, parsley and 1 egg and mix together well with a fork.
2. In a bowl beat up the other egg and dip spoonfuls of the fish mixture into the egg and then... - 39.8784
This Struzel is a wonderful recipe to serve to your family and friends. Sometimes I feel amazed about the ease at which I whip up this Struzel; it gives out so inviting that anyone would fall for it. Believe me, this Struzel is worth trying! - 39.655
Salmon Cakes With Lemon Mayonnaise
Mix the mash, salmon and spring onion with half the egg.
Shape the mixture into 4 small cakes.
Dust with flour then dip into the remaining egg and then the breadcrumbs.
Rest for 5 minutes in the fridge.
Fry gently in oil for 3-4 minutes each side... - 39.5536
Crunchy Butter Crumb Cake
1. Take a large frying pan and ,melt butter in it
2. To it, add the breadcrumbs and let them attain a brown colour
3. Remove rfrom the flame, add in the sugar and almonds, mixing well
4. In a glass serving dish, make alternate layers of crumbs and... - 39.5
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 39.4081
In mixing bowl, combine eggs and sugar.
Stir in milk and the 1/3 cup vegetable shortening.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg; beat into egg mixture until smooth.
Chill dough about 2 hours.
Roll on lightly floured surface to 3/8 inch... - 39.3828
In bowl combine 1 egg, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in crab meat and parsley.
Using about 1/4 cup crab mixture for each, shape into patties.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
In small bowl combine 1 egg and water.
Dip patties in crushed... - 39.3222
Best Cake Doughnuts
Beat eggs and sugar till light; add milk and cooled shortening.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to first mixture and mix well.
Chill dough thoroughly.
On lightly floured surface, roll dough 3/8 inch thick.
Cut with floured cutter; let stand 15 minutes.
Fry... - 38.9812
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture until smooth.
Cut bananas into quarters (about 2 in.long).
Dip each banana piece into batter to coat.
In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to... - 38.9795
Cheesy Rice Cakes
Cheesy Rice Cakes tastes good. The cheese enhances the taste of Cheesy Rice Cakes. Cheesy Rice Cakes is an easy to prepare dish. - 38.5928
1) In a bowl, mash potatoes with milk.
2) Stir in the flour and mix to make stiff dough, adding more milk if necessary.
3) Make six portions from the flour mixture.
4) Lightly dust a working board with flour.
5) On floured board press... - 38.5249
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander, basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make relish,... - 38.3561
Mix parsnips with next 5 ingredients.
Shape into flat cakes.
Dip into crumbs, covering completely.
Put in refrigerator to chill.
Fry until brown in hot butter. - 37.9685
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 37.899
Salt Cod Cakes
Soak salt cod in enough cold water to cover for 12 hours, changing water once.
Chop the cod.
In covered saucepan cook cod and potatoes in a large amount of boiling water for 15 minutes; drain.
In mixer bowl beat cod and potatoes with electric... - 37.7427
Corn Cake Pancake
1) With a sharp pointed knife, slit corn kernels lengthwise from the middle of each row.
2) From the back of knife, press the kernels and take out the soft pulp and milk from the hulls.
3) The corn milk should measure at least 2 cups. Chill... - 37.687
Scald the milk and cool to lukewarm.
Combine the next three ingredients in a small mixing bowl and let stand 10 minutes to dissolve.
Add the oil, lukewarm milk and salt, then slowly beat in 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Scrape and remove the beaters and add the... - 37.2232
Corned Beef Cakes
Corned Beef Cakes is savory cake and easy to make. Corned Beef Cakes gets its grand taste from beef, eggs and breadcrumbs. - 37.2126
1. Soak the pigeon peas in water for one hour. Drain and grind to a coarse paste.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Shape into rounds, each the size of a large lime.
4. Flatten slightly, and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
5. Drain and... - 37.0735
1. To make a soft batter, add potatoes and seasoning and a little flour. To make it extra rich, add an egg, then enough flour to make it of a firm consistency.
2. Shape it into flat square cakes.
3. Coat the cake with flour.
4. In a frying pan, heat... - 37.0317
Potato Cakes Alla Calabrese
Mix all ingredients except oil.
Shape into rolls about 3 inches long and 1 inch in diameter.
Fry in 1 inch of hot oil in skillet until golden-brown and done.
Serve hot as a vegetable or as a bread. - 36.901
Hunan Onion Cake
Mix the egg with the water and sesame oil.
Brush one side of a flour tortilla with the mixture, and sprinkle some green onions on top.
Brush another wheat tortilla with the egg mixture, and press together the two tortillas, basted sides... - 36.8073
Beat ingredients together well.
Lightly grease a frying pan and heat for several minutes.
Pour 1/4 cup of batter into a funnel (don't forget to put your finger over the end!).
Over hot pan, release finger and let batter run out in a stream, while you make a... - 36.7063
Quick Fish Cakes
1. Poach the fish in salted water until it flakes easily with a fork, about 8 minutes. (Alternatively, place in a shallow dish with a little water, cover with microwave cling film and microwave on HIGH until cooked, about 4 minutes.)
2. Peel and cut up the... - 36.4184
Fried Onion Cakes
Fried Onion Cakes are extremely easy to make and delicious. My children love this dish and they demand for it every week. Try the Fried Onion Cakes yourself. - 36.3333
Fried Banana Cake
Roll the bananas on a wooden board. Peel and mash them in a thali. Add the crushed jaggery and grated coconut and mix well. Then add 1 tsp. salt and the cardamom powder and vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients well and then stir in the rice flour.
Knead... - 35.8213
Fried Shredded Potato Cake
1. Heat a large pan with water. Let it come to a boil. Add the potatoes. Cook briskly for about 10 minutes, or until the point of a knife can be inserted about 1 inch into a potato before meeting any resistance.
2. Remove the pan from heat, drain the... - 35.7519
Parsnip And Potato Cakes
1. Rub the parsnips and potatoes through a sieve.
2. Add seasoning, sugar and parsley, and bind with egg yolk and cream.
3. Shape into rissoles, coat with egg and breadcrumbs and fry in hot fat until crisp and golden.
4. These are very good served with... - 35.6586
Cassava Or Taro Cakes
Mash or grate sufficient cooked cassava or taro.
Put in a bowl and add onion, parsley, beaten egg, salt and pepper.
Form into cakes, roll in flour.
Fry in hot oil on both sides till golden brown.
Serve with meat and vegetables. - 35.4274
Coconut Cake Doughnuts
Beat eggs with sugar till light; add milk and cooled shortening.
Add sifted dry ingredients and coconut; stir just till blended.
Chill mixture several hours.
Roll on lightly floured surface to 1/2 inch thick.
Cut out doughnuts with doughnut cutter.
Fry in... - 35.1407
Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and creamy.
Add the milk to the egg yolk mixture and beat well.
Pour into the flour mixture and blend thoroughly.
Set aside and allow to... - 34.5152
Mix the potatoes and cooked flaked fish thoroughly with a fork.
Add the beaten egg or sauce, salt and pepper.
Form into about 8 flat cakes.
Roll these cakes in a little flour, then brush lightly with beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat the fat in a... - 34.4786
Beef Cakes With Beetroot
Mix together the beef, potatoes and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in the beetroot, onion and herbs.
Roll the mixture into eight balls and flatten slightly to make cakes.
Melt half the butter in a frying-pan.
Add half the cakes and fry for 20 minutes or until... - 34.3898
Break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk.
Press out excess milk.
Mix with remaining ingredients except fat and shape into cakes.
Fry until brown. - 34.1358
Cattail Spoon Cakes With Molasses Sauce
Combine soda and sour milk; add egg, salt, flour and pollen.
Heat oil in deep fryer to 370°F.
Dip tea spoon into hot oil, then into batter.
Drop spoonfuls of dough into oil and deep fry 3 to 5 minutes; dipping spoon into hot oil when necessary to... - 33.9646
Combine sugars, buttermilk, and egg; beat well.
Add remaining ingredients, except oil.
Beat just until blended.
Heat oil to 375°F (190°C).
Drop dough from doughnut dropper into hot fat.
Fry until golden brown, turning often.
Drain. - 33.5852
Fried Bean Cake Stuffed With Pork
Mix together the pork, water chestnuts, onions, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and egg.
Carefully make a small slit in each fried bean cake and stuff with 1 teaspoon pork.
Place cakes in a shallow heatproof serving dish.
Cover and put on a rack in a larger pan with... - 33.3971
Corn Cake Chili Dinner
Combine corn muffin mix, egg, milk, and corn.
Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Divide into 12 pancakes and fry on a hot griddle.
Spoon 1/4 C chili on each pancake and fold pancake in half.
Place folded, filled pancakes on heated... - 33.2071
Cornbread Griddle Cakes
Combine dry ingredients; add to liquid.
Grease a fry pan or griddle.
Over moderate heat, drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto griddle and fry until brown, turning once.
Split and serve with butter.
Great cooked over an open fire. - 32.8479
Cracking Corn Cakes
Cracking Corn Cakes is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with cornmeal; I am sure you will enjoy this Cracking Corn Cakes!. - 32.6644
Pan Fried Clam Cakes
Canned clams minced or fresh clams cooked in the shell, then minced, may be used.
Drain well before measuring.
Mix thoroughly with well-seasoned mashed potato; add the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, nutmeg and eggs.
Form mixture into 10 or 12... - 31.639
"Grind shrimp, potatoes and onion in food chopper.
Mix well; add seasonings.
Shape into patties; dip into egg.
Fry in deep hot fat until golden brown.
" - 31.6378
Place flour in large mixer bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles course crumbs.
Gradually add water, kneading dough until smooth.
Add chiles; mix well.
Form dough into 16 small balls; flatten to form a patty.
Heat... - 31.6111
Spooned Codfish Cakes
Freshen salt codfish by soaking in cold water.
Place codfish, potato, and onion in a saucepan and cook in boiling water to cover until potato is tender.
Add flour, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cool, then chill.
Drop by... - 31.3741
Herbed Potato Cakes
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the mashed potatoes, egg, onion, parsley or chives, and dill. Mix well. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
2. In a shallow dish mix flour, seasoned salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Carefully coat patties with... - 31.0342
Beef Cakes are liked by many across the planet earth. If you like beef with mashed potatoes coated with bread crumbs then try out this Beef Cakes recipe, you will love it. - 30.4565
Fried Cake Recipes By Category