- » Fried Butter Cake
Fried Butter Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fried Butter Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fried Butter Cake recipes.
Spicy Cake Doughnuts
Stir together thoroughly the all-purpose flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon,ground nutmeg, and salt.
Beat together eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, and vanilla till thick and lemon colored.
Combine light cream and melted butter or margarine; add to egg... - 41.7706
Crunchy Butter Crumb Cake
1. Take a large frying pan and ,melt butter in it
2. To it, add the breadcrumbs and let them attain a brown colour
3. Remove rfrom the flame, add in the sugar and almonds, mixing well
4. In a glass serving dish, make alternate layers of crumbs and... - 39.5
You May Also Like!
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 37.899
Golden Fried Fish Cakes
In skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Combine cooked onion, fish, crumbs, eggs, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper.
Mix well until mixture holds together and can be shaped.
Chill 1 hour.
Shape into 8 flat... - 42.7028
an irish favorite, that has similarities to the american side potatoe cakes, this is fun to cook and good to eat - 36.5555
Fried Potato Cakes
In a bowl combine flour and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Combine egg and oil; stir into flour mixture just till moistened.
Stir in potatoes, onion, the 3 tablespoons sunflower seed, and bread crumbs.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook patties in 1... - 44.9374
Fried Codfish Cakes
1. Cut the cod into small pieces, cover with water and bring to a boil. Taste for saltiness; if excessively salty, discard the water and repeat until the water is almost fresh.
2. Mix the fish with the potatoes, eggs and pepper. Form into eight cakes and... - 28.3273
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 34.0396
Shallow Fried Fish Cakes
1) Remove all small bones and skin from the fish.
2) Slice tomatoes into 4 wedges.
3) In a bowl, beat together cooked potatoes with fish until smooth.
4) Add some butter and a little milk and beat. Then, add herbs and seasonings.
5)... - 46.0365
Fried cake is just another way to use wonderful sponge cake. Often when you have leftover sponge cake, using it is a concern as it does not taste as good as the fresh one. Here is a recipe to solve your question. Simple and delicious fried cake recipe. - 51.8632
Place the cornmeal and salt in a bowl, add the boiling water, then blend in the milk and mix to a stiff batter.
Drop the batter 1 tablespoon at a time into a hot well greased frying pan or griddle and spread it into 3-inch rounds.
Fry the Johnnycakes for 1-2... - 26.8252
Mix parsnips with next 5 ingredients.
Shape into flat cakes.
Dip into crumbs, covering completely.
Put in refrigerator to chill.
Fry until brown in hot butter. - 37.9685