- » Fried Broccoli Cheese
Fried Broccoli Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried broccoli cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried broccoli cheese recipes.
Broccoli And Cheese
There is no better way to nosh on the goodness of greens than slather it with some creamy cheese, and Chef Todd Mohr very well seems to know that. In this recipe video, he explains as easy and tasty way to enjoy the health of broccoli without sacrificing on... - 102.244
Broccoli With Chilli Pecorino Cheese
Cook the onion gently in a deep frying pan with 1 tbsp olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
Add the broccoli to the pan, along with the wine and water.
Season well, then cover with a lid.
Cook for approximately 10-12 minutes, until the broccoli is just tender.
Check... - 40.8955
Broccoli Bulgur Stir Fry
In a saucepan bring 2 cups water to boiling.
Add the bouillon granules; stir till dissolved.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir in the bulgur wheat and let stand for 1 hour; drain.
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, lemon peel, and 1/3... - 45.3188
Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
1. Place broccoli in 1-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until broccoli is tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in cheese soup. Cover and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 1 to 2... - 20.978
Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
1. Place broccoli in 1-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 11 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until tender.
2. Stir in soup. Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with onions. - 20.6972
Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry Italiano
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 11 to 13 minutes. Drain in a colander
2. Meanwhile, in a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add broccoli and bell pepper and... - 29.8932
Chicken And Broccoli Quesadilla
If you are a busy mom, then it is the easiest process to serve some nutritious veggies in a delicious way to your kids. Kids normally don't like to eat vegetables, but if you hide the vegetables inside the quesadillas, they would never know what is inside.... - 126.873
Parmesan Pasta With Broccoli Rabe
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add bell peppers, onion, and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
2. Add broccoli rabe and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low, partially cover, and cook until... - 27.3881
Stir Fried Broccoli Rabe
This video recipe for stir fried broccoli shows how you can cook this unique vegetable in a simple manner and make it into an ultimately healthy and tasty meal. It just involves a handful of ingredients and looks spirited. Take a look at the video to see how... - 109.133
Roasted Broccoli And Fried Egg Sandwich
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Toss broccoli with 1 t olive oil, 1/4 t salt, and pepper. Pour onto a baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes (or until it’s slightly crispy).
2. Cook eggs, sprinkled with a pinch of salt, covered, over... - 0
Cheesy Broccoli Fritters
Put 1 cup milk, egg, 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and broccoli in blender container.
Blend till broccoli is finely chopped.
Drop mixture from tablespoon into deep hot fat (375°).
Fry, a few at a time, till golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain on... - 46.1607
Cheese Broccoli Rice
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Add celery and green pepper; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add broccoli and uncooked rice; stir-fry 3 minutes longer.
Stir in water, condensed soup, basil, and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 33.3815
Broccoli, Ham & Cheese Bake
1. Cook rice, following label directions; spoon into a greased refrigerator-to-oven baking dish, 13x9x2.
2. Cook broccoli, following label directions; drain well. Place in a single layer over the rice in baking dish.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a large... - 31.345
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is heated through.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cottage cheese.
Stir in the... - 44.2574
Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Salad
Trim off broccoli stem ends and peel outer layer of stalks.
Cut flowerets from stalks and cut stalks crosswise into thin slices.
Place flowerets and sliced stalks in a steamer basket; set in a kettle over 1 inch of boiling water.
Cook, covered, until barely... - 28.9273
Broccoli And Cheese Pasta
1. Boil water in a large pot and cook the pasta in the boiling water according to package directions until tender but do not overcook.
2. Drain and return the pasta in the pot.
3. In frying pan put oil over medium heat and stir-fry the broccoli until... - 42.1743
Broccoli Cheese Bread
1) Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook broccoli and onions over high heat for 5 minutes.
3) Add pepper, garlic and salt. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until moisture evaporates completely. Put the vegetables... - 46.5574
Broccoli Cheese Chicken
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the... - 41.9719
Pasta With Broccoli Cauliflower And Lemon
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add the broccoli and cauliflower and cook 4 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
Add the pasta to the pot and cook according to package directions.
Drain, reserving 3/4 cup of the cooking water.
Wipe... - 40.5555
Broccoli Quiche has a smoother taste. Broccoli Quiche can be tried well with egg lovers. Butter enhances the taste of Broccoli Quiche. - 43.1278
Sausage And Broccoli Lasagne
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, sugar, oregano, marjoram, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Boil gently, uncovered, 10 minutes or till thickened; stir occasionally.
Cook broccoli or spinach... - 41.2435
Simple Garlic Broccoli
What can make a boring broccoli deliciously different is the addition of a zesty sauce. And this is exactly what Chef Keith Snow attempts with this recipe. Simple, satisfying and bursting with flavors, this healthy dish would surely jazz up your boring... - 104.851
Broccoli With Wine Sauce
1. Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
2. Add broccoli and red pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
3. Add 1/4 cup of the wine and the black pepper.
4. Cook and stir the vegetables for 4 to 6 minutes or... - 35.7587
Broccoli Potato Combo
In 10-inch skillet combine broccoli, water, chicken bouillon granules, and pepper.
Cook over high heat till water boils, stirring with fork to break up broccoli.
Add frozen potatoes.
Cook, covered, over medium heat about 8 to 10 minutes or till potatoes are... - 35.0482
Ham And Broccoli Royale
1. As per label directions cook rice and spoon into a greased refrigerator-to-oven baking dish, 13x9x2.
2. As per label directions cook the broccoli and drain well.
3. Over the rice in baking dish, place the cooked broccoli in a single layer.
4. In a... - 46.891
Creamy Turkey & Broccoli
Creamy turkey and broccoli is a cooked and baked turkey recipe prepared with broccoli. Cheesy and creamy, the creamy turkey and broccoli is prepared with stuffing mix and french fried onions. Flavored with sour cream and cheese sauce mix, the turkey is... - 40.562
Rotini With Broccoli & Ricotta
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide nonstick... - 24.5542
Broccoli With Linguine
Broccoli with linguine is a nice dish. It is crunchy and tasty main dish. You can enjoy broccoli with linguine all alone or with some other dish on the side. The sauteed broccoli with linguine is a nutritious and little different from the regular pasta... - 48.9352
Broccoli Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Looking for some easy party appetizer ideas with broccoli, here is a recipe just fit for the purpose. Watch Aarsi making showing how to make broccoli cakes with coating and seasonings and then a dipping sauce to accompany the cakes. Makes a good tea time... - 125.25
Garlic & Feta Broccoli
1. Boil the broccoli in salted water for 2 mins. Drain in a colander and shake to remove the excess water.
2. Gently heat the oil in a small frying pan. Remove the pan from the heat and add the garlic, swirling the oil to stop the garlic from burning. If... - 25.6889
Broccoli Rabe And Potato Soup With Meatballs
Combine and blend the meatball ingredients.
Roll the mixture into walnut-size meatballs.
Refrigerate until needed.
In a large pot, saute the garlic in oil for 1 minute.
Add the broth, potatoes, and greens.
Bring to a boil.
Add the meatballs one at a time,... - 41.8689
Penne With White Beans And Broccoli Rabe
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add the broccoli rabe and cook 3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
When the water returns to a boil, stir in the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
Drain the pasta, reserving... - 36.621
Baked Broccoli Rice Supreme
1. Heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic cloves and chopped green chilies.
2. Add broccoli with basil, oregano and sage. Season with salt & pepper. After a quick stir-fry remove it from heat.
3. In baking pan layer one cup rice with two cups of... - 44.1601
Chicken With Broccoli
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Combine flour, pepper, salt and tarragon in paper bag, add chicken parts and shake.
Put aside any remaining flour mixture.
In large frying pan, quickly brown chicken in olive oil until golden.
Place... - 40.8861
Surprising Broccoli Salad
Cut flowerets off broccoli stalks.
Toss together flowerets, bacon, onion and cheese.
In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
Pour dressing over salad and toss thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Will keep... - 33.271
Melt butter over low heat; blend in flour and cook slowly, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add cheese, seasonings, and sherry.
Blend and cook for 10 minutes.
Top each... - 37.9724
Broccoli With Black Olives
Broccoli With Black Olives is a surprisingly tasty dish. I honestly don€™t like broccoli but this dish is simply delicious. I prepare this often for our family dinners as even my kids like to have btoccoli this way. Experience the wonder of the Broccoli... - 42.0052
Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the fragrance of... - 29.4197
Ham And Broccoli Divan
Combine soup, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; spoon half into a skillet.
Top with the broccoli, ham, half of the onions and cheese.
Spoon remaining soup mixture over cheese and top with remaining onions.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25... - 32.5058
Potato 'n Broccoli Supreme
Whip together first 5 ingredients until smooth.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fold in 1/2 can onions.
Spread potato mixture over bottom and sides of a buttered 8 x12-inch baking dish; form a shell.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25... - 36.3973
Rigatoni With Broccoli And Sweet Red Pepper
1. Cook rigatoni in large pot of boiling salted water 10 minutes. Add broccoli and cook until pasta is tender but still firm and broccoli is crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken, bell... - 30.0629
Pasta Twists With Spicy Broccoli Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the onion and coarsely chop. Remove to a plate and set aside.
3 Separate the broccoli tops from the stems. Cut the stems and tops into bite-size pieces. In... - 38.7582
Angel Hair With Broccoli
1) Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until done, about 30 seconds (angel hair pasts cooks very quickly). Drain well and set aside for further use.
2) Cut broccoli into florets of desired size. Peel,if the stalks are tough and... - 45.7773
Ham And Broccoli Royale
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a refrigerator-to-oven baking dish, of dimensions 13X9X2.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the broccoli spears as per its packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
3) Cook the rice as per its packet... - 46.946
Millet With Broccoli
1. In a saucepan, steam the broccoli until soft for 5 minutes. Keep it aside.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan and put it on high heat. Add the stock and bring it to boil.
Add the millet.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and cover the pan. Then... - 43.3493
Millet With Broccoli
In a 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the millet.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and cook for 25 minutes, or until the millet is tender and all the liquid has been absorbed.
Remove from the heat and fluff with... - 46.3828
Broccoli 'n Rice Casserole
Microwave: Mix together soup, broccoli, rice, process cheese spread, 1/2 cup onions and water.
Spoon into 1-quart casserole.
Microwave on high 4 minutes.
Stir; top with remaining onions.
Microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 28.1962
Pork Stir Fry With Blue Cheese
Partially freeze the beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size strips.
Set the beef aside.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl combine yogurt, blue cheese, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 45.0339
1) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and heat oil in it. Add bacon and fry until it is lightly browned but not crisp.
2) Stir in garlic and fry for a minute. Now, put broccoli and mix gently.
3) Add vermouth and cover the pan with tight lid. Simmer the... - 41.932
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Stew chicken; cool and bone.
Steam broccoli until tender; drain.
Grease an 11 x 7-inch casserole.
Place chicken on the bottom, broccoli on top.
Combine mayonnaise, soup, curry powder and lemon juice.
Pour over broccoli.
Sprinkle with a mixture of cheese and... - 34.1817
Broccoli With Lemon Sauce
Cook broccoli as directed on package.
In fry pan, cook almonds in butter until golden brown.
Remove almonds and set aside.
Add cream cheese, milk, lemon peel and juice, ginger and salt.
Heat until smooth and creamy.
Pour over broccoli.
Garnish with almonds. - 34.1698
1. In a large bowl, toss fresh broccoli, onion, bacon and cheese.
2. In a bowl, blend mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
4. Chill the salad in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
5.... - 40.6032
Defrost broccoli in package at High 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl beat egg and milk; stir in broccoli, 1/2 can onion rings, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper.
Pour into pie shell.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 8 to 15 minutes, or until almost... - 37.2732
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, or till they are soft.
2) Add the dill and broccoli and sauté for another 5 minutes or till the broccoli has thoroughly heated.
3) Mix together... - 38.7787
Leftover Ham And Broccoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease bottom of a 2-quart oval baking dish.
3. Cook noodles following instructions on the package; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together noodles and ham.
5. In a medium saucepan,... - 45.1513
Cheddar Broccoli Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, broccoli and 2/3 cup of the onions in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and cover.
Bake for 25 minutes or until hot.
Stir the broccoli mixture.
Sprinkle the remaining onions over the mixture.
Bake for 5... - 27.345
1 Cook rice, following label directions; spoon into a greased refrigerator-to-oven baking dish, 13x9x2.
2 Cook broccoli, following label directions; drain well.
Place in a single layer over the rice in baking dish.
3 Melt butter or margarine in a large... - 38.9404
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain noodles from water.
3) Transfer noodles back to the pot.
4) Keep it warm.
5) In a frying pan or wok heat olive... - 46.9796
Pasta Shells With Broccoli
1. In two medium saucepans bring salted water to a boil.
2. To one pan, add broccoli and to the other add pasta.
3. Allow the broccoli and pasta to boil, keeping a check, on cooking time, until they are cooked al dente or tender-firm.
4. Drain... - 42.9418
Broccoli Divan A La Moderne
1. Start preparing the broccoli by cleaning it. Cut the broccoli into slivers or use it as a whole, depending on your taste preferences.
2. Grease the baking dish using butter.
3. Cut the tuna into large pieces.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 44.4773
Fresh Broccoli Salad With Bacon
Wondering what to take to the upcoming potluck party? Then look no further. This simple broccoli salad is sure to make your friends go wow! In this video the lady has very beautifully delivered step by step instructions on making a broccoli salad with bacon... - 110.832
Romanesco Broccoli Omelette
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat 1-tablespoon butter and add broccoli and peppers; sautÃ© for about 2 minutes.
2. Cover pan, reduce heat, and let it steam in their own liquid for about 8 minutes or until tender.
3. In a frying pan,... - 40.3514
Broccoli Nut Casserole
Broccoli Nut Casserole has a Superb taste. The broccoli and rice gives the Broccoli Nut Casserole Sizzling taste. Must catch it - 42.953
Cheddar Broccoli Souffle
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter souffle dish or casserole well (one that is filled right to the brim with 8 cups of water is a perfect size).
Fasten a double strip of heavy aluminum foil tightly around the dish, extending 2 inches above the top of the... - 38.9194
When I told my mom that I was writing a book on casseroles, she immediately began digging into her old file box of handwritten recipes and gave me one for broccoli-spinach casserole. But the instructions were so wacky we couldn’t make heads or tails of it.... - 41.8242
Two Crust Whole Wheat Broccoli Pizza
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water.
Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes; the yeast should bubble up to show that it's active.
Combine the flours and salt in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process just enough to... - 42.658
Broccoli Or Asparagus Casserole
Cook the frozen vegetable only 4 minutes in boiling salted water.
Drain and arrange in shallow casserole.
Sprinkle the cheese over it.
Mix the soup with the evaporated milk and pour over.
Bake in a moderate oven, 350°, 25 minutes.
Remove the... - 30.3597
Mushroom Broccoli Stroganoff
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 8 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, salt, basil, sour cream, and 1/2 cup each of the jack cheese and Cheddar... - 43.7309
Capellini With Broccoli Cream Sauce
Trim and discard tough ends from broccoli stalks.
Peel stems; finely chop broccoli, reserving a few whole flowerets for garnish.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook capellini in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (about 3 minutes); or cook... - 38.6837
Capellini With Broccoli Cream Sauce
Cut off and discard tough broccoli ends.
Set aside a few whole flowerets for garnish; finely chop remaining broccoli.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add pasta; cook, uncovered, until tender to bite, about 3... - 36.1819
Hot Swiss Chicken And Broccoli Sandwich
1. Cook broccoli in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp- tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add... - 32.981
Broccoli & Mushroom-stuffed Potatoes
Broccoli & Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes is a tasty recipe you can try out any time. Broccoli & Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes is an healthy alternative and can serve as food for anyone. Nothing really compares! - 30.6801
Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Saute onion in butter in a saucepan until tender.
Add soup, cheese, and mustard, heat until bubbly.
Layer half of broccoli and half of eggs in a greased l 1/2-quart casserole,... - 36.3461
Broccoli And Cauliflower Pate
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Tip in the cauliflower, onion, peppers and potato cubes for 5 minutes
3. Add the spices to the stir fry and cook
4. Pour in the tomato puree and mix well
5. Pour in 1 pint (600 ml / 2 1/2 cups) water and boil... - 39.817
Double Broccoli And Cheesy Chicken Casserole
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and turn into a buttered 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil... - 30.1829
1) In skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 4 minutes until soften.
2) Add the garlic, cumin, chilli powder and cinnamon, cook for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the broccoli, peppers, tomatoes and coriander, sautÃ© another 3 to 4... - 45.1801
Capellini With Broccoli Cream Sauce
Reserve a few whole flowerets for garnish; finely chop remaining broccoli.
Following package directions, cook pasta until al dente.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a... - 38.6255
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Butter a 13"x9"x2" baking dish. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the melted butter in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken into the butter, then roll the pieces in... - 27.3241
Penne With Chicken, Cannellini, And Broccoli Rabe
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high... - 28.5822
Chicken Canapes With Broccoli Stuffing
1) Using a mallet, pound the chicken breasts evenly.
2) Spread a single, light layer of mustard over the meat. Sprinkle cheese on top of it.
3) In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil and saute garlic and broccoli till they become tender,... - 41.613
Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pot add in the margarine and melt.
3. Add in the onion and stir, followed by garlic and sauté for 45 seconds.
4. Stir in the flour and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the 2 cups of milk and... - 0
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil over medium heat.
3) Stir fry garlic, mushroom, shallot, and thyme until shallots turn to brown.
4) Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Stir in wine,... - 41.7936
Penne Pasta With Chicken And Broccoli
To prepare the penne :
1. Cook the penne to the ‘al dente’ stage, then drain, refresh under cold water, allow to dry and place it in a clean bowl.
2. Season with a little salt and milled pepper and add the olive oil and basil leaves (torn... - 75.3895
1. Toss broccoli with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast broccoli at 400F for 20 minutes.
2. While the broccoli is in the oven, grate the carrots.
3. Halfway through the cooking time of the broccoli, add grated carrots (also tossed... - 110.433
Fettuccine With Olives And Broccoli
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add the fettuccine and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the broccoli and cook for 5 minutes, or until the fettuccine is just tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the yellow peppers... - 45.525
Quinoa Linguine With Spicy Broccoli Rabe And Pecans
Look at this super healthy pasta recipe that is highly nutritious and absolutely flavorful. The video is very interesting to see and wonderfully presented. Watch the video to make this unique quinoa linguini with a spicy broccoli rabe and pecan crumbs. Check... - 133.975
Beef And Broccoli & Chicken Skillet
Sometimes it's a race getting dinner on the table. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares two recipes that will beat the clock and allow you to make a home cooked meal in 30 minutes, or less. So, put down that delivery menu! - 40.5661
Rotini Stir Fry
In large skillet, heat oil; add chicken, broccoli, carrots and onion.
Cook and stir over medium heat until broccoli is tender-crisp.
Add water, bouillon and tarragon; cook and stir until chicken is cooked through.
Add hot cooked rotini and Parmesan cheese;... - 31.615
Fried Soft Noodles
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and 2 teaspoons oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large... - 38.0806
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the broth, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy 'sauce, sugar, ginger, and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking... - 41.7006
Shades Of Pasta
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 6 to 8 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain noodles from water.
3) Transfer noodles back to the pot.
4) In a frying pan melt butter.
5) Stir in mushrooms... - 46.6696
1. Add two tablespoons oil in water and boil the noodles in this oil treated water.
2. Take large skillet and melt butter in it against medium-high flame.
3. Add chopped shrimp and garlic in the hot butter and cook for some time until shrimp turns pink... - 48.233
Vegetable Kabobs With Blue Cheese Dip
Vegetable Kabobs With Blue Cheese Dip has a great taste. Vegetable Kabobs With Blue Cheese Dip is an easy to prepare dish. The Vegetarians can't simply ignore Vegetable Kabobs With Blue Cheese Dip. - 42.3985
Cheesy Pork Chops N Potatoes
Cheesy pork chops and potatoes is a filling meat recipe. Oven cooked, the cheesy pork chops are made with a cheese and potato mix. Prepared with milk and cheese combined with cottage fried and fried onions mixed together and set as the base, it is layered... - 43.4201
Herb Baked Fish & Rice
Herb baked fish and rice can be prepared with a fish of choice. Made with Italian seasoning and garlic powder for flavor, it the rice is coked with chicken bouillon. Along with broccoli, the herb baked fish also has cheese in it. Cooked with a dash of... - 42.2849
Carrot Frittata is delicious breakfast made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 36.4789
Love fettuccine? Check out this version with chicken and veggies and all the trimmings! - 34.9583
Cook desired vegetable according to package directions except omit salt; drain.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan blend water and wine into Gravy Base.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in desired shredded... - 29.087
So what if it's from a jar! Any tomato pasta sauce will do, especially when you add a blend of frozen mixed veggies, cannellini beans and a little Parmesan to top this ready-to-go ravioli. - 31.8549