- » Fried Breaded Zucchini
Fried Breaded Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried breaded zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried breaded zucchini recipes.
I love Breaded Zucchini and make if quite often. Breaded Zucchini is truly just heavenly.Go for it! - 22.5174
Breaded Zucchini And Mozzarella Sticks
I fry up some mozzarella cheese sticks and zucchini sticks with dipping sauces. Fast Snack food. Goes good with beer! Have it for a weekend party with friends. - 59.9509
Batter-Fried Zucchini is an irresistible fried recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family and friends. Try this zucchini wrapped in batter dish; I bet you would surely love to share the compliments with us! - 42.4787
Oven Fried Zucchini Spears
1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. On shallow plate, combine all ingredients except zucchini and oil; set aside.
3. Slice off ends of zucchini. Cut each zucchini lengthwise into quarters; cut each quarter in half.
4. In large plastic bag, combine oil, zucchini,... - 29.4275
Baked Sausage With Zucchini
Heat butter in skillet.
When hot and foamy, add zucchini.
Toss for 2-3 minutes.
Remove zucchini and add onion.
Cook 2-3 minutes.
Add sausage, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir to break up meat.
Put back zucchini.
Add bread crumbs, eggs, and 1/4 cup... - 42.0533
Hollow centers of zucchini by scooping out some of pulp; reserve.
Drop shells into boiling salted water; cook until just tender, about 4 minutes.
Chop reserved pulp; set aside.
Cook onion about 5 minutes in hot oil in a skillet.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 41.1304
1. Rinse the zucchini and pat them dry. Trim off the ends, but do not peel them.
2. Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan and, when it is hot, add the zucchini. Saute the zucchini over high heat, shaking the pan and tossing the vegetable gendy Add the salt... - 28.8863
Zucchini Stuffed With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim ends from zucchini, but leave whole. Cook zucchini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 3 minutes; drain and rinse under cold running water. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers to form a trench down middle... - 32.8667
Perino's Zucchini Florentine
Trim ends from zucchini and cut into thin julienne strips.
Dip in milk then into flour.
Shake off the excess flour and dip into eggs beaten with 2 tablespoons milk.
Dip sticks into fine dry bread crumbs.
Roll zucchini in crumbs to coat evenly and place on... - 32.7969
In plastic bag or shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, cheese, flour and salt.
Dip zucchini in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
Fry in hot oil in fry pan until golden brown and crispy, turning occasionally.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve immediately - 23.9502
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray... - 43.5574
Onion Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
Place shredded zucchini in colander to drain.
Combine flour, French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil and salt in large bowl.
Combine milk, melted butter or margarine,... - 39.7754
Chicken Fried Zucchini
Slice zucchini in 5/8 inch rounds; soak in milk for 1/2 hour or more.
Heat oil in teflon skillet on medium heat.
Lift zucchini slices out of milk; dip both sides of each slice in breading mixture of cornmeal, flour, and seasoning salt (chicken type seasoning... - 28.6519
Mix flour, salt and pepper; blend egg with lemon juice.
Coat zucchini with flour mixture; dip into egg mixture.
Coat with crumbs.
Fry in shortening until tender and browned on both sides. - 27.0474
Fried Eggplant And Zucchini Sticks
1. Peel eggplant. Cut zucchini and eggplant into 4 x 1/2-inch sticks. Spread flour on a plate or on a sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water until well blended. On another plate, combine bread crumbs, salt, and cayenne.
2. A few at a... - 30.2535
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Shape into small cakes.
Fry in vegetable oil on a hot griddle until golden brown on both sides. - 30.7163
In a large bowl, toss zucchini and 1/2 teaspoon salt; let stand for 10 minutes.
Squeeze zucchini dry.
Stir in the eggs, onion, matzo meal, pepper and remaining salt.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls into the... - 33.8966
Herbs & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Fufill your baking desires with this recipe of stuffed Zucchini. This dish would also give you a feeling of having super food. Incredibly healthy and tasty recipe of stuffed Zucchiniwould surely make your family fall for the dish! Fall in love with Italain... - 45.1941
Zucchini Spaghetti With Fresh Basil
1. Push the zucchini lengthwise through a mandoline sheer to make fine (1/8-inch) strands.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch, chicken broth, wine, salt and pepper. Set the sauce aside.
3. Spoon the olive oil into a large heavy skillet and place... - 30.4502
1) Using a scrubber, scrub the zucchini and then grate the zucchini coarsely straight into a bowl
2) Using a knife mince the garlic and shallot
3) Into the frying pan, saute the garlic and shallot till soft and tender
4) Into a colander,... - 44.7608
Thyme & Parmesan Zucchini Fritters
Cut zucchini in half; boil in water until tender.
Drain and immediately place in bowl to save exuding juices.
When cool, place zucchini in suitable pan and mash thoroughly.
Pour vegetable juices over 1 or 2 slices bread, squeeze as dry as possible, and... - 35.953
Wash and trim the zucchini, cut into sticks.
Blend the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Mix the eggs with the milk.
Place the flour in a small mixing bowl.
Dust the sticks with flour, dip into egg mixture.
Dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the oil to 190°C... - 41.5236
1. Drain zucchini in a colander for 30 minutes; then squeeze to remove moisture.While zucchini is draining, melt 2 teaspoons of the margarine in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion; stir often until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).... - 21.1214
Zippy Zucchini Fritters
1. Squeeze as much water as possible from grated zucchini
2. Leave about 1 cup of zucchini for further use.
3. Place all ingredients in the list, except oil in a bowl and mix them well.
4. Take a skillet, pour oil in it to 1/8 inch depth and heat the... - 44.3175
In bowl, beat egg; mix in zucchini, onion, red pepper, bread crumbs, salt, oregano and hot pepper sauce.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; spoon in about 1/4 cup (50 mL) zucchini mixture per pancake, spreading to about 1/4-inch (5 mm)... - 30.8649
Yummy Zucchini Fritti is an amazingly tasty Italian dish. I serve this often for an informal dinner party at home. These crispy and delicious Zucchini Fritti is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 33.8462
Pizza Sauced Zucchini Chicken
In a medium saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish stir together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dip breast halves into egg and then into... - 41.0776
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1. Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp.
3. Rinse the squash and drain well.
4. In a large... - 40.6801
Healthy Pasta With Tomato And Zucchini Sauce
What better way to get your family to eat more vegetables than a super healthy pasta dish that comes loaded with tomato and zucchini sauce? Betty's low fat, tasty pasta supper can be rustled up in minutes and makes for a healthy, hassle-free indulgence. Treat... - 108.942
Tomato Zucchini Pie
Cut unpeeled zucchini into 1/8-inch slices.
Separate onion slices into rings.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add onion and zucchini and stir-fry over low heat until onion is soft and zucchini tinged with brown, about 5 minutes.
Slice tomatoes about 1/3-inch thick... - 42.5025
Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Use spoon to hollow out zucchini shells. Chop zucchini flesh and set aside.
Place zucchini shells in saucepan containing salted, boiling water. Cook 4 minutes. Place saucepan under cold, running water to stop cooking... - 33.8672
Mushroom And Zucchini Baked Fish
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) In small skillet heat oil,now add mushrooms and zucchini and fry quickly by turning until tender.
3) Now add the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and the seasonings and mix... - 43.8188
Zucchini Omelette With Croutons
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the garlic and bread cubes in it until they turn golden and become crisp.
3) Take a bowl and beat eggs with water and salt and pepper.
4) Add parmesan cheese and zucchini to it.
5) Take the fry pan and... - 47.5827
Baked Zucchini And Eggs For Lunch Or Supper
Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends.
Cut them into quarters lengthwise.
If the quarters are very large, cut them into halves.
Scoop out most of the seeds with a knife.
Cut the strips into 3/4-inch pieces.
Spread out a clean kitchen towel and put the... - 44.7698
1) In a large frying pan, boil salted water anc ook zucchini for 10 minutes.
2) Lift out the zucchini carefully and drain well.
3) Scoop out zucchini from inside and mash the pulp. Keep the empty shell aside.
4) From sausages, peel the... - 38.1174
Zucchini Patties With Dill Dip
For the dill dip, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Place the zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid.
Pat dry; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, seafood... - 41.3476
Zucchini Custard Casserole
In a large frying pan that has a tight-fitting lid, add to the melted butter the zucchini pieces.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender (5 to 7 minutes).
Remove from heat and set aside.
Beat the eggs with the milk or cream; stir in... - 44.048
Zucchini With Mozzarella
1) Peel and finely chop onion.
2) Peel and crush garlic.
3) Drain tomatoes.
4) Trim and slice zucchini.
5) Thinly slice Mozzarella.
6) In a skillet, heat butter and 1 tbsp oil and fry onion and garlic till transparent.
7) Add tomatoes to... - 44.4864
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Wheels
1) From each end of the zucchini, cut off 1/2 inch.
2) Now, using a small spoon or apple corer, scrape off the pulp and seeds. Ensure to leave a 1/4-inch shell. Reserve the pulp for later use.
3) Now, by inserting a cylindrical shaped paper... - 42.1563
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook butter, mushrooms, and zucchini over high heat, stirring often, until mushrooms are lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, place bread on a wire rack on a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet.
Bake in a 400° oven until firm... - 29.9765
Zucchini Casserole With Bacon
Place the zucchini slices in salted water and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for five minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Fry the bacon pieces until crisp.
Drain on paper towel and crumble into small pieces.
Saute the... - 39.4501
Zucchini And Tomato Casserole
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
Cook the onion and garlic in it, stirring constantly, for about 3 or 4 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Add the zucchini.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a fork, for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until the... - 46.4275
Carrot Zucchini Latkes
1. Heat oven to 300°F. Set a rack on a baking sheet.
2. Grate zucchini in a food processor fitted with shredding blade or with a box grater using the side with the largest holes. Transfer to a bowl; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and toss. Let stand... - 40.193
Zucchini (healthy Food)
How to make a zucchini or squash dish at home in easy steps. Zucchini recipe. Zucchini or generally all squashes are low in calorie but high in benefit. - 112.461
Zucchini Soup With Basil And Lemon
Zucchini Soup With Basil And Lemon is a great tasting appetizer.The ingredients for the soup are easily available in the grocery store and the recipe is pretty simple to be tried at home. Don't forget to include this Zucchini Soup With Basil And Lemon in your... - 50.0634
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 102.206
Meat Loaf With Zucchini
1. Soak the bread crumbs in the milk and water and let them swell.
2. Spread the potato slices at the bottom of a greased ovenproof dish.
3. Mix the ground beef with the egg, seasonings, and the bread crumb mixture. Spread the meat on the potatoes.
4. Fry the... - 34.9463
Zucchini With Vinegar
Wash and dry zucchini.
Slice zucchini into 1/4-inch rounds.
Pour oil 1 inch deep in a large saucepan.
Heat oil until a 1-inch cube of bread turns golden brown almost immediately.
Place zucchini slices a few at a time in a sieve and sprinkle with... - 32.2877
Turkey Pesto Meatballs With Zucchini And Pasta
1) Finely chop the basil leaves in a food processor or blender.
2) Take a large bowl and mix basil leaves with turkey, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, salt and pepper with fork (be careful not to mix with hands as the meat will become... - 40.7535
Zucchini In Batter
Wash and dry zucchini.
Cut zucchini into sticks 2 inches long and 1/2 inch thick.
Put water in a medium bowl.
Gradually sift flour into water, beating constantly.
Batter should have the consistency of mayonnaise.
If too thin, add a little more... - 32.9765
Oven Fried Vegetables
Spray a cold baking sheet with nonstick spray coating.
In a 9 inch pie plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika till well mixed.
In a medium mixing bowl place zucchini, onion rings, or cauliflower.
Drizzle vegetables with... - 29.0987
Classic Ratatouille Bruschetta
One of the mainstay of Southern French cooking, ratatouille is a fairly easy-to-cook-dish. Chef Keith Snow whomps up this classic French dish using local, seasonal ingredients that add to amp up the taste and flavor of this toothsome dish. A tasty way to... - 101.975
Fried Vegetable Latkes
Vegetable latkes are the classic Jewish dish especially made during the Hanukkah festival. It is such a versatile dish that you can make in many ways. One of the most simplest ways to make this dish is to add different colors of vegetables to make it more... - 112.512
Stuffed Baked Potatoes With Stir-fried Vegetables
These stuffed and baked potatoes with stir fried vegetables are perfect to be served as a complete meal along with a side of salad. Prepared with baked potatoes stuffed with fried asparagus, red pepper, zucchini and flavored with tarragon, the baked potatoes... - 44.5496
Mushroom Toast And Fried Tofu
1. Cut a thick slice off a mushroom toast and remove its edges.
2. In a pan melt butter and toast the sliced mushroom toast.
3. In another pan, melt butter add chopped shallots, garlic and cut up mushrooms.
4. Add a little cognac and flambe to... - 126.063
Cool Fried Green Tomato & Chicken Sandwich
1. Cut tomatoes and chicken into slices. Season them with salt and pepper. Keep it aside
2. Dredge each tomato slice into flour, and egg.
3. Roll it into breadcrumbs, press and coat it nicely.
4. In skillet, heat oil, and place tomato... - 86.921
Stir Fried Squash Medley
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cabbage, kernel corn, ham, Cheddar cheese, olives, green pepper, pimiento, salt and Italian dressing and leave them for 30 minutes
3.Take the hard rolls and cut the top part and... - 44.9562
Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Spices And Spicy Bread
Pan-fry the lamb rack briefly to colour, then coat with mustard, mixed spices and spicy breadcrumbs.
Place in a medium heated oven for 10 to 20 minutes depending on how well done you like it.
Mix the polenta with chopped nuts.
Place in a saucepan over low... - 42.0692
Heat large teflon skillet; sprinkle with salt; add meat and onions; stir fry until meat starts to brown.
Add tomatoes, wine, pepper, cinnamon, parsley, and thyme.
Simmer until thick and liquid has cooked out, stirring occasionally.
Add salt to taste.
Saute... - 41.1756
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 36.035
Mock Crab Cakes
Mix all ingredients together.
Form mixture into individual serving pat-tics, then roll in bread crumbs.
Fry patties in butter flavored Crisco until crispy and golden brown. - 29.2901
In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, herbs, and garlic salt together.
Dredge the squid, scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, eggplant, and zucchini in turn in the flour, then dip them in the egg mixture.
Shake off the excess.
Dip the shellfish and... - 42.0468
Vegetable And Salad Roll Ups
1. To make patties, place soya beans, breadcrumbs, carrot, zucchini (courgette), cumin, tomato paste (puree) and egg white in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 12 small patties and cook in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes... - 37.7385
Tofu And Veggie Scramble
Check out this recipe video for Tofu and Veggie Scramble. This is a great alternate for eggs. So if you don't eat eggs or your diet doesn't allow you to eat it, this is the perfect breakfast for you. Check out this video for the directions. Bon Appétit! - 127.629
I simply love this recipe of Mexicana Veal as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Mexicana Veal is a must try! - 37.4632
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, celery, zucchini, and onions.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in peas, corn, and thyme.
Mash the... - 48.0987
Beef Barley Burgers
Cook broth and barley in small saucepan over medium heat until tender.
Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients, except oil, buns and toppings; stir until well mixed.
Form into 4 thick patties.
Heat oil in large frying... - 37.035
Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet
1. In a bowl combine eggs, egg white powder and water.
2. In a pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Mediterranean vegetables along with parmesan cheese, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the... - 104.315
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Coat a large no-stick skillet... - 44.2103
Spicy Chicken Croquettes
1) In a bowl, mix sauce, chicken and Tabasco.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion and lemon juice, as per taste.
3) In a greased cookie sheet, spread the mixture about 1 inch thick.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Cut the layer in 8... - 46.8423
Sabat Sabzian Balti Style
Heat the oil in a wok or deep, round-bottomed pan over medium heat.
Add the onions or shallots, and the garlic and ginger pastes, and stir-fry for about a minute.
Add all the dry spices and tomato paste, and cook, stirring, for another minute.
Stir in the... - 45.5803
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 36.36
Soak beans or peas overnight in water drain, and cook in 2 qts water with ham bone until tender.
Fry garlic and onion in olive oil until tender but not brown add to soup.
Add rest of the ingredients except macaroni and cook until vegetables are tender.
Add... - 32.6039
1. Into a large saucepan over medium-high heat sauté adding the first five ingredients and season with salt and pepper stirring frequently for 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Stir in pumpkin and broth to combine, then add cumin and coriander and bring broth to a... - 44.0073
Rooftop Prince Omurice (omelette Rice, 오므라이스)
1. In a saucepan over medium high, heat the oil and all the finely chopped vegetables and fry them for about 3 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Stir in the cooked short grain rice, add salt and mix everything together and fry for another 5... - 122.154
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 44.9719
Wash capsicums, remove seeds and membranes and slice into rings.
Wash eggplants and zucchini and cut into 1 cm (1/2-inch) slices.
Heat oil with garlic in a heavy based frying pan or flameproof casserole, add capsicums, eggplants, zucchini and onions, cover... - 39.2582
Bacon Vegetable Platter
In a large saucepan, cook onion in butter or margarine until tender, not brown.
Add brown rice, water and salt.
Bring to a boil and cover tightly.
Cook over low heat until all water is absorbed, about 50 minutes.
Stir in parsley.
Keep rice warm while... - 39.4999
1. Pour egg into a shallow dish
2. Spread breadcrumbs on a plate.
3. To bread the cutlets, dip them in beaten egg and then drop in the plate of bread crumbs to coat both sides evenly.
4. In a large skillet, heat the shortening.
5. When the shortening... - 41.7922
Italian Marinara Or Tomato Sauce
Want a yummy sauce to complement your spaghetti, lasagna, and ravioli? Chef Bhal Dave whips up a yummy tomato sauce, a la the Italian style, that makes for a perfect accompaniment with any dish. Just get hold of some ripe, red tomatoes and you are all set to... - 81.1106
1) Preheat the oven to 200 °F before warming.
2) In cold salted water, soak brains and sweetbreads for 15 minutes and rinse in cold running water.
3) Take a kettle; place the brains and sweetbreads in it by covering with enough water... - 40.9502
Eggs With Late Summer Vegetables Bilbao Style
1.In a heavy pan heat the oil and cook onions in it until soft.
2.Put zucchini cubes and cook after putting the lid on for 5 minutes.
3.Put tomatoes, ham, garlic, peppers, salt to taste in the skillet and cook for five more minutes after... - 42.1209
Vegetables In Pita Baskets
1. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Cook pitta breads one at a time, pressing with the head of a metal soup ladle to form a basket. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Set aside and keep warm.
2. To... - 38.1329
Mediterranean Summer Sandwiches
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the onions for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the eggplant, red peppers, squash, zucchini and garlic.
Saute for 5 minutes, or until the eggplant and peppers are just tender.
Add the wine... - 41.1711
Vegetarian Rice-a-ronni A San Francisco Treat
For those who believe Rice-A_Ronni is served best at restaurants, this San Francisco preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Dinner hasn't... - 72.4806
Lightly work into the meat with your fingers or a fork, the carrots, tomato, onion and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Cook quickly on a lightly oiled hot griddle until browned on each side and juicy moist inside.
Serve at once on... - 30.3933
Easiest Tomato Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a classic French recipe which makes for a great dish. The vegetables used in the recipe provides a unique taste to Ratatouille. Serve this dish along with french bread and watch your guests drool over. - 47.2044
Chunky Cheddar Fondue
Prepare vegetables and bread; set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, chiles, and... - 39.3616
Red Pepper Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a mixed vegetable stew made with herbs to taste. cooked together and flavored with garlic, this ratatouille stew is a wonderfully flavorful and fresh stew, that is often enjoyed in my family. Made with eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes as main... - 45.791
Clean and wash the vegetables.
Cut the mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini into slices, the pepper into strips and the onion into rings.
Fry the bacon in the oil until brown and the onion until translucent.
For the dough combine the cheese with the milk, 6... - 43.8919
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and brown slightly. Add peppers, eggplant, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; cook gently, stirring occasionally, until softened.
2. Place the cooked... - 29.7881
1. Mix zucchini, broccoli and carrots. Combine vinaigrette, chilies, mint and oregano, drizzle over vegetables, toss.
2. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each wedge of melon and secure with toothpicks.
3. Blend tuna, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives and... - 36.1304
1. In a large frying pan add 1/4 cup oil and heat over high flame.
2. Add garlic and onions. Cook till the onions are limp but ensure that they are not browned.
3. Add eggplant, salt, zucchini, basil, minced parsley and pepper. Stir to mix well.
4.... - 45.7233
Basic Fresh Marinara Sauce
It’s peak season for tomatoes, and Chef John Maxwell has a delicious way to use them up quickly – a homemade marinara sauce served over zucchini spaghetti. He also shows us how canned tomatoes can make a delicious marinara sauce for use in the future. - 112.419
Fried Breaded Zucchini Recipes By Category
Fried Breaded Zucchini Dish: