- » Fried Breaded Pork
Fried Breaded Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried breaded pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried breaded pork recipes.
Breaded Pork Cutlet
Want to make a nice yummy pork cutlet, which is authentic to the taste of Japan! Tonkatsu is the thing to attempt then! Watch this video how to make these crunchy, breaded tonkatsu. Though the video lacks audio instruction, the demo is nice and clear! - 57.6242
Dijon Breaded Pork Chops
Dijon breaded pork chops is a herbed pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked, these breaded pork chops are coated with saltine cracker crumbs and flavored with sage and thyme along with mustard. Fried in oil, it can be served with fresh or baked vegetables. - 39.6296
Breaded Pork Chops With Beer Gravy
1. Dip chops in a mixture of egg and water, coating both sides. Mix crumbs, salt, and paprika. Dip egg-coated chops in this mixture, coating both sides well.
2. Brown chops slowly in oil, cooking about 15 minutes. Reduce heat; add 1/4 cup beer. Cover and... - 33.2876
Fried Pork Chops
Tired of your regular pork dish! Try this easy fried crunchy pork! A simple and easy demonstration shown in this video! Check the video out for more on this recipe! - 74.8808
Pork Midwestern Style
The mixture I have churned up here for dipping the pork pieces in this Pork Midwestern Style is so tasty. And after frying, this Pork Midwestern Style dish tastes even more better. You will love it! - 28.8514
Breaded Pork Chops
Chop off the tips of the rib bones of the chops, leaving the ribs 1 1/2 inches [4 cm.] long.
Cut off any excess fat, leaving a rim about 1/2 inch [1 cm.] wide.
Make shallow cuts around the edges to prevent the chops from curling up, and pound the chops... - 34.2448
Breaded Pork Cutlets
Pound pork to 1/4 to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut small slits around edges to prevent curling.
Place pork in shallow baking dish.
To prepare marinade, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, and garlic.
Pour marinade over pork.
Marinate at room temperature for 30... - 44.3459
Hawaiian Ham Burgers
Finely chop ham.
Combine chopped ham, ground pork and pepper in a medium bowl.
Break bread in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs and egg to ham mixture; blend well.
Shape ham mixture into 6... - 49.5058
Crispy Fried Pork And Apples
Crispy fried pork and apples is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with butterflied pork chops and apple rings coated with an egg mixture and breaded with seasoned crumbs, the pork and apples are fried to a golden brown perfection and can be served as desired. - 44.9422
Pork Chop In Orange Juice Part 1 – Marinating & Frying
Are you one of those who like including pork in your meal in different styles, then you you certainly take a look at this pork chop in orange juice video series. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she showcases ingredients and... - 80.3941
Fried Pork Loin
1. Place a plastic wrap over the counter top, place pork chops and cover with another plastic wrap.
2. Use a meat pounder and pound chops until they are slightly flatten.
3. In a container mix together egg and milk and set aside.
4. In another... - 0
Fried Miso Pork
1. on a plate, pour the breadcrumbs.
2. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat well using fork.
3. In another bowl, mix miso and nagasawake sauce together.
4. On a clean plate, place a pork slice and spread miso mixture over it.
5. Top... - 74.0038
Fried Pork Cutlets
Want to cook a dish which can be used up even the next day? Try this Fried Pork Cutlet. This can be served as a snack on day one and tastes just as good on the next day. It can be made into a sandwich with lettuce and relished even more. - 118.401
Stuffed Pork Steaks
Pound steaks to 1/4-inch thickness; cut into 6 oblong serving pieces.
Make a mixture of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and rub into meat.
Combine next 4 ingredients, and spread over pork slices.
Roll slices, and secure with toothpicks or ... - 38.8181
Deep Fried Ham And Egg Balls
Ham and egg is a common breakfast, well, for a difference you can even think of this Deep Fried Ham And Egg Balls recipe. This Deep Fried Ham And Egg Balls will tickle your tastebuds with its varied and different taste. Check it out today! - 29.8152
Pork Chops With Caper Sauce
Prepare the chops by cutting the meat away from the end of each bone to leave about 1 inch [2 1/2 cm.] of bone bare.
Beat the chops slightly to flatten them out.
Season them with a little salt and pepper and pass them first through the flour, then through the... - 44.7356
Pork Cutlets From Alentejo With Green Pepper Paste
Season the cutlets with salt, pepper and the garlic; coat them with the green-pepper paste mixed with the white wine.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Dip the cutlets in the eggs and then the bread crumbs, and deep fry them in fat. - 33.9862
Want to try some Japanese food this weekend?? Making Oriental Katsudon was never so simple. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare this Japanese delicacy consisting of deep fried tenderloin pork cooked in sauce. Surprise your family with this... - 142.145
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 43.4931
Ground Pork Rolls
Crumble the bread and soak in 1/4 cup milk.
Squeeze bread as dry as possible and combine with ground pork or sausage meat, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion.
Knead mixture until well blended.
Form 4 cylinders, 3" long and wrap 2 slices bacon around each cylinder... - 43.4146
Crispy Pork Milanese
1. Season the cutlets with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, mix the panko with the cheese, oregano and nutmeg. Put the flour and eggs in 2 bowls. Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Dredge the cutlets in the flour, tapping off the excess, and then dip... - 28.1643
Pork And Vealburgers
1. Ground the meat twice and mix it with other ingredients, in sync with the given order to form a smooth mixture.
2. Make ½ inch thick 8 round patties. Roll on flour. Add to heated margarine or butter and on slow heat, fry for 25 minutes. Add 2 tbsp... - 38.6404
Roll out the wonton skins and cut them into 5 cm/2 inch rounds.
Put the pork, soy sauce, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
Squeeze the spinach in a clean cloth to extract as much liquid as possible, then add to the pork mixture and combine well.
Place a... - 32.68
Mix together pork, pepper, garlic powder, salt, egg, and parsley.
Add enough bread crumbs to bind mixture together.
Form mixture into 6 small rolls.
Dredge rolls in flour.
Fry in hot olive oil until golden brown and thoroughly cooked; drain. - 33.236
Pork Cutlets Verde
Pound the cutlets with a meat mallet thin.
Mix the egg with milk.
Dust with flour, dip into the egg wash, dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the cutlets to golden brown on each side.
Heat the butter along with the garlic,... - 42.4917
French Pork Casserole
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Dice the pork and chop the celery.
Heat the oil in a shallow pan.
Add the pork and celery and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the meat is lightly browned.
Drain off the excess fat and turn into a large lidded... - 45.2071
Pork Cutlet Sandwich(katsu Sando)
For picky family members who don’t like rice, this is a great way to complete your meal. This pork cutlet sandwich take ten minutes to prepare. - 91.3759
Prawn And Pork Toast
1. Place prawns, pork, onion, salt, black pepper and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Spread each bread slice with pork mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Heat... - 35.3407
Veal And Pork Rolls
1. Pour the sifted bread crumbs into the cream and carbonated soda mixture.
2. Knead the ground veal with eggs, salt, and pepper. Add the bread crumb mixture a little at a time and work the mixture until smooth.
3. Divide the mixture into 10 squares. Flatten... - 34.095
Melt butter in saucepan, blend in flour, salt, and pepper; add milk gradually.
Cook, stirring, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in onion and pork.
Blend; refrigerate for several hours, or overnight.
Give favorite Shape and... - 37.6393
Sauteed Pork Fillet
1. Split the fillets from the center lengthwise. However, make sure you don’t cut through.
2. Trim off all the fat or sinews. Slice crossways pieces of the pork fillets.
3. Use a rolling pin to flatten every piece. Place the meat in... - 34.2019
Pork Cutlets Bordeaux
1) Trim all the fat from the pork cutlets.
2) In a pie plate, slightly beat the egg.
3) Add bread crumbs on wax paper and dip the cutlets into the beaten egg, and then into the crumbs and coat well.
4) Set aside the cutlet for about 20 minutes... - 42.8431
Debone and slice the pork thin.
Pound between two pieces of plastic, using a wooden food mallet.
Marinate the pork slices for 1/2 hour in a mixture of the soy, sake, garlic, and black pepper.
Mix the beaten egg with the green onion and dip each slice into the... - 43.2585
Pork Spring Rolls
1. To make filling, heat peanut oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until pork is brown. Stir in coriander and kechap manis and cook for 2 minutes longer.... - 34.8689
Pork And Marjoram Taquitos
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add onion, chilies, garlic and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion and chilies are soft. Add pork and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat, stir... - 33.2836
Pork And Marjoram Taquito
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add onion, chillies, garlic and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion and chillies are soft. Add pork and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat,... - 34.1986
Spicy Pork Cutlets
Cut pork crosswise into 6 slices; pound each with meat mallet to Winch thickness.
Cut slits around edges to prevent curling.
Place in shallow dish; pour dressing over pork.
Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature, turning pork twice.
Drain, reserving 1... - 41.8219
Asian Eggplant And Pork Sandwich
Soak the dried shrimps in hot water for about 30 minutes.
Drain and chop fine.
Combine the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix well and set aside.
Peel the eggplant and cut into slices 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Spread about 1 Tbs filling on one slice of... - 43.4127
Heat oil and fry the chopped onions till pale pink and translucent.
Add the ground masala paste and fry well.
When the oil comes to the surface, put in the pork and bacon pieces and fry.
Add the bread cubes, peas, carrots, fried potatoes and green... - 41.6039
1. Combine pork, sausage, egg, bread crumbs, milk, chopped onion, salt, and pepper in medium-size bowl; blend lightly with 2-tine fork.
2. Form mixture lightly into 16 medium-size balls; dust with flour.
3. Heat butter or margarine in large frying pan with... - 33.2562
1 In a deep kettle, place pork liver, heart and scraps.
2 Add enough water to cover.
3 Let boil until tender.
4 Drain the meat and reserve the liquid.
5 Chill the broth in the refrigerator and skim off the fat.
6 Trim the meat and finely... - 43.5988
Hog 's Ears Farce
Mix the forcemeat ingredients together, using only a little salt.
Raise the skin on the upper side of each ear and stuff the cavity with the forcemeat.
Fry the ears in 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of the butter for 10 minutes on each side; pour off the excess fat... - 40.901
Skewers Of Meat Sicilian Style
Salt and pepper the meat; add the parsley and basil.
Mix well and form into 1 1/2-inch [4-cm.] round patties.
Cut the cheese and the bread into round slices, or medallions, of the same size.
On skewers, place in turn a medallion of bread and one of cheese,... - 36.7164
Oxford Skinless Sausages
Mix the meats, suet, bread, lemon peel, seasonings and herbs well all together, and press down in a pan.
Set aside till you want to use it.
Then, with floured hands, roll portions of the sausage meat into the size and shape of link sausages, and fry in fat or... - 35.354
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 143.722
Combine pork, beef, crumbs and almonds; mix lightly.
Add eggs, garlic, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, salt, hot sauce and nutmeg to pork mixture; blend well.
Shape into walnut-sized balls; roll in'cornstarch.
Fry in hot fat in skillet for 10 minutes or until... - 41.4573
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
1) Drain and grind the water chestnuts and pork together, once in the meat grinder.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine with rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Shape into tiny olive-sized balls, fry lightly in the oil and keep... - 45.3011