- » Fried Breaded Cauliflower
Fried Breaded Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried breaded cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried breaded cauliflower recipes.
Dill Fried Cauliflower
Dill fried cauliflower is a breaded and fried cauliflower recipe flavored with dillweed. Deep fried and served as a snack or a side with a dip to go with, this is a great accompaniment for meals. - 30.5257
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook cauliflower 3 to 4 minutes, until almost tender. Drain. Break into florets. Trim stems if very thick. Pat dry.
2. Place flour on a plate or sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water... - 33.1358
This crispy Fried Cauliflower has been my passion for a long time. I simply love it with rice at lunch! Sometimes, I have this crispy Fried Cauliflower with savory sauces as an afternoon snack! Try out the dish and let me know if you like it ! - 33.2204
Stir Fried Cauliflower And Peas
Heat the oil in a wide pan to 180°C (350°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, and fry the onion with the cumin seeds, cardamoms, black peppercorns and cinnamon for about 2 minutes.
Stir in the salt, turmeric, red chillies, cauliflower florets... - 34.9408
Crisp-fried Cauliflower With Sour-cream Sauce
This crisp fried cauliflower is one of my favorite recipes. Prepared effortlessly with breaded cauliflowers, the crisp fried cauliflower is deep fried and can be served as a side or even a snack with a hint of cheese to it. - 42.2109
Dill Fried Cauliflower
The crunchy crispy Dill Fried Cauliflower makes a delicious snack when served with savory sauces. You can also try the Dill Fried Cauliflower wth rice or noodles for lunch and tell how you would like to have it! - 31.0165
Deep Fried Cauliflower
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Mix eggs, salt and pepper.
Mix bread crumbs and... - 38.0603
Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water until tender (10-15 minutes).
Drain, dip in bread crumbs, then in beaten egg, and again in bread crumbs.
Fry until brown in l/2 cup olive oil heated to the verge of smoking.
Drain briefly on paper and serve. - 25.095
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.9366
Battered Fried Cauliflower Fritters
1) Break the cauliflower into flowerets that are about 1 ½ inches at the widest point. Throw away the main stem.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
3) Boil a large saucepan of salted water and add the cauliflower. Return to... - 44.427
Mediterranean Fried Eggplant, Cauliflower And Potatoes
1. Season the eggplant slices with some salt. Set aside for about 15 minutes.
2. Soak the potato sticks in cold water for about 20 minutes.
3. Line a plate with some paper towel to absorb the excess oil from frying the vegetables.
4. In... - 0
Break the cauliflower into pieces.
Cook until just tender, strain, then arrange neatly in a serving dish.
Fry the bread crumbs in the margarine, add the chopped parsley and finally the chopped egg.
Spoon over the cauliflower. - 26.916
Crunchy Cauliflower Bites
When you need a great party appetizer to serve your guests, just opt for crunchy cauliflower bites. Easy to make and great to taste, this crispy cauliflower appetizers are low in fat and extremely delicious. Follow the video recipe and make this crispy treat... - 101.778
Cauliflower With Buttered Crumbs
1 Cut and remove the thick stem at the base of the cauliflower.
2 Break off the green leaves.
3 Wash the cauliflower thoroughly under cold running water.
4 In a pan, add the cauliflower in lightly salted boiling water, just enough to... - 34.025
Cauliflower, Carrots And Potatoes In A Spicy Yogurt Sauce
Rub the vegetables with half the salt and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add the salted vegetables and fry them in the hot oil until cooked, but making sure they retain... - 39.1846
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 39.4081
Cauliflower Fritters With Special Sauce
1. Prepare cauliflower, discarding all the green, and break into sprigs.
2. Place in a large pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook until just tender, 5-10 minutes depending on the size.
3. Drain and refresh in cold water to cool. Dry on kitchen... - 44.7172