- » Fried Breaded Cauliflower
Fried Breaded Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried breaded cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried breaded cauliflower recipes.
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook cauliflower 3 to 4 minutes, until almost tender. Drain. Break into florets. Trim stems if very thick. Pat dry.
2. Place flour on a plate or sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water... - 30.7664
Aloo Gobi Paratha (flat Bread Stuffed With Potato And Cauliflower)
If you're craving to eat parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. You can use any stuffing in the parathas. The chef has served the paratha with cucumber raita. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the detailed re - 130.263
Dill Fried Cauliflower
Dill fried cauliflower is a breaded and fried cauliflower recipe flavored with dillweed. Deep fried and served as a snack or a side with a dip to go with, this is a great accompaniment for meals. - 29.1242
Crisp-fried Cauliflower With Sour-cream Sauce
This crisp fried cauliflower is one of my favorite recipes. Prepared effortlessly with breaded cauliflowers, the crisp fried cauliflower is deep fried and can be served as a side or even a snack with a hint of cheese to it. - 39.7616
This crispy Fried Cauliflower has been my passion for a long time. I simply love it with rice at lunch! Sometimes, I have this crispy Fried Cauliflower with savory sauces as an afternoon snack! Try out the dish and let me know if you like it ! - 30.9692
Stir Fried Cauliflower And Peas
Heat the oil in a wide pan to 180°C (350°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, and fry the onion with the cumin seeds, cardamoms, black peppercorns and cinnamon for about 2 minutes.
Stir in the salt, turmeric, red chillies, cauliflower florets... - 34.2654
Deep Fried Cauliflower
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Mix eggs, salt and pepper.
Mix bread crumbs and... - 35.6845
Dill Fried Cauliflower
The crunchy crispy Dill Fried Cauliflower makes a delicious snack when served with savory sauces. You can also try the Dill Fried Cauliflower wth rice or noodles for lunch and tell how you would like to have it! - 29.8755
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.1183
Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water until tender (10-15 minutes).
Drain, dip in bread crumbs, then in beaten egg, and again in bread crumbs.
Fry until brown in l/2 cup olive oil heated to the verge of smoking.
Drain briefly on paper and serve. - 22.5914
Battered Fried Cauliflower Fritters
1) Break the cauliflower into flowerets that are about 1 ½ inches at the widest point. Throw away the main stem.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
3) Boil a large saucepan of salted water and add the cauliflower. Return to... - 44.2835
Cauliflower In Breadcrumb Sauce
1) Discard the outer leaves from cauliflower. Leave few tender leaves attached.
2) In a saucepan boil water with salt.
3) Place the cauliflower in boiling water with 1 inch covered.
4) Boil uncovered and cook for 5... - 40.9999
Break the cauliflower into pieces.
Cook until just tender, strain, then arrange neatly in a serving dish.
Fry the bread crumbs in the margarine, add the chopped parsley and finally the chopped egg.
Spoon over the cauliflower. - 24.3587
Cauliflower In Browned Butter & Curry
1. Cook the cauliflower. Set it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat butter on medium high.
3. Heat it till it turns brown, but be careful not to burn it.
4. Put the cooked cauliflower into the butter.
5. Season it with salt, pepper and curry... - 132.132
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
My family goes nust over this Cream Of Cauliflower Soup. Very simple and easy to make, this Cream Of Cauliflower Soup is appetizingly inviting to start off a grant meal. Give it a try and I am sure no one ever hate this. - 31.6758
Deluxe Cauliflower Au Gratin
Break cauliflower into 16-18 large flowerets.
Cover with cold water.
Add 1 tsp salt.
Soak 15 minutes.
Drain and rinse.
Simmer flowerets uncovered in boiling water with 1/4 tsp salt and lemon juice until tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups... - 44.4185
Crunchy Cauliflower Bites
When you need a great party appetizer to serve your guests, just opt for crunchy cauliflower bites. Easy to make and great to taste, this crispy cauliflower appetizers are low in fat and extremely delicious. Follow the video recipe and make this crispy treat... - 103.414
Boil cauliflower in 1/2 cup water 4 to 5 minutes, drain well.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley together; season with salt and pepper.
Dip cauliflower florets in beaten egg, coat in bread crumb mixture and place on a serving plate.
Set... - 42.9253
Cauliflower With Buttered Crumbs
1 Cut and remove the thick stem at the base of the cauliflower.
2 Break off the green leaves.
3 Wash the cauliflower thoroughly under cold running water.
4 In a pan, add the cauliflower in lightly salted boiling water, just enough to... - 33.5914
Cauliflower patties are a very old recipe, liked by everyone. Although you can enjoy patty made with different ingredients also, but this patty is special. It has a unique taste to it. Enjoy the cauliflower patties hot with main dish or as a snack. - 44.0905
Cauliflower, Carrots And Potatoes In A Spicy Yogurt Sauce
Rub the vegetables with half the salt and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add the salted vegetables and fry them in the hot oil until cooked, but making sure they retain... - 39.3713
Whiz the bread in a food processor with the anchovies, the oil from the can, and the chiles.
Heat a frying pan with a splash of oil and fry the flavored breadcrumbs, stirring and tossing constantly until golden brown.
Trim the coarse leaves off the... - 43.0057
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 37.3728
Cauliflower Fritters With Special Sauce
1. Prepare cauliflower, discarding all the green, and break into sprigs.
2. Place in a large pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook until just tender, 5-10 minutes depending on the size.
3. Drain and refresh in cold water to cool. Dry on kitchen... - 43.5864
Indian Cauliflower Pickle
Want a tasty addition to you meal? Pickles are great to jazz up a simple Indian meal. Manjula is going to show cauliflower pickle recipe in a very simple way. It has goy a strong delicious taste like any other Indian pickle. This winter buy the best... - 122.796
1) Split cauliflower into flowerets.
2) In a medium saucepan pour water 2 inches deep and boil.
3) Add cauliflower and flowerets with salt to the boiling water.
4) Boil for 2 minutes. Drain and keep aside at room temperature.
5) In a... - 47.788
Broccoli And Cauliflower Pate
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Tip in the cauliflower, onion, peppers and potato cubes for 5 minutes
3. Add the spices to the stir fry and cook
4. Pour in the tomato puree and mix well
5. Pour in 1 pint (600 ml / 2 1/2 cups) water and boil... - 39.817
1)Take a saucepan and cook cauliflower flowerets in salted water until almost tender. Drain.
2)In a bowl, beat egg and milk together.
3)In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
4)Dip the cauliflower into crumb mixture, then in... - 42.7809
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup is very easy to make. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup tastes better with cream. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup must be tried by egg lovers. - 33.0805
Heat the butter in a large, heavy pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry slowly until soft.
Add the cauliflower, water and stock cubes then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Sieve the soup or puree in a blender.
Return it to the pan and check seasoning.
Stir in the... - 39.7012
Boil the flowerets of the cauliflower in salted water.
Drain and put it on a dish to keep hot.
Crumble about 2 tablespoonfuls of stale soft bread.
Melt 4 tablespoonfuls of butter in a frying-pan, and brown.
Put in the breadcrumbs and brown them quickly.
Pour... - 20.8698
Cauliflower Polonais is very easy to make. Cauliflower Polonais tastes smooth. Cauliflower Polonais can be tried by eggs lovers. - 37.4211
Cauliflower Beef Casserole
1. Warm the oven to 375° F.
2. Isolate the cauliflower buds.
3. Take a saucepan of water and add salt to it. Cook the cauliflower buds in the salted water until they turn soft.
4. In the meanwhile take a skillet and fry beef in it... - 46.8025
Cauliflower In Batter
Remove leaves from cauliflower.
Slice cauliflower in half.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain on paper towels; cool.
Put 1-1/2 cups water... - 36.2079
I was lingering through the produce section at the grocery store the other day, when a big head of cauliflower caught my fancy, and images of eating aloo gobhi, parathe and dahi during cold evenings flashed through my head. Food has a very powerful... - 46.6999
Spicy Gobi Adraki
Gobi adraki or ginger-flavored cauliflower is a nice side dish to serve with Indian flat bread or rice. It is an Indian delicacy of cauliflower, prepared with plenty of ginger. The taste is obviously hot and spicy, which you will definitely like. You may... - 122.613
Prepare fish as directed on page 44, opposite.
Dredge fish in flour and deep or shallow fry in oil until golden brown and cooked through.
Remove and leave to drain off excess oil.
Serve accompanied by Tahini Sauce or Pine Nut Sauce (see page 21), small pieces... - 20.4055
Oven Fried Vegetables
Spray a cold baking sheet with nonstick spray coating.
In a 9 inch pie plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika till well mixed.
In a medium mixing bowl place zucchini, onion rings, or cauliflower.
Drizzle vegetables with... - 29.0987
Stir Fry With Gremolata
1 Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into small florets. Thinly slice the leeks. Top and tail the mange tout (snow peas). Using a potato peeler, pare the carrots into thin ribbons.
2 To make the gremolata, place the lemon rind, garlic and parsley in a small... - 36.0971