- » Fried Bread Stick
Fried Bread Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried bread stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried bread stick recipes.
Breaded Fried Eggplant Sticks
The breaded and fried eggplant sticks are made with eggplant slices. Breaded with egg and flour, the eggplants are simply fried to a beautiful golden brown and can be served as such or with a sauce or a dip of choice alongside meals. - 32.8585
Breaded Zucchini And Mozzarella Sticks
I fry up some mozzarella cheese sticks and zucchini sticks with dipping sauces. Fast Snack food. Goes good with beer! Have it for a weekend party with friends. - 77.7633
Quick Shrimp Sticks
Cut each bread slice into 4 strips.
Combine shrimp, onion and ginger in blender to chop.
In medium-size bowl mix shrimp with seasonings; add egg whites and beat until stiff.
Spread on bread strips; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Fry in deep fat until golden... - 34.7475
Tgi Fridays Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Going out for dinner so often means having that extra special treat with your meal. This recipe was requested by readers just like yourself. I think that the TGI Friday's Mozzarella Cheese Sticks are extra special because the breading is thick and flavorful.... - 0
Bacon Nut Corn Sticks
Bacon Nut Corn Sticks has defining taste. The sugar and egg gives the Bacon Nut Corn Sticks a delicious taste. - 37.0889
Fried Eggplant And Zucchini Sticks
1. Peel eggplant. Cut zucchini and eggplant into 4 x 1/2-inch sticks. Spread flour on a plate or on a sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water until well blended. On another plate, combine bread crumbs, salt, and cayenne.
2. A few at a... - 31.9948
Sift dry ingredients; add shortening and milk.
Dough will be stiff.
Roll out onto floured board to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into slices 1 inch wide and 2 inches long.
Deep fry at 375 degrees until brown, turning only once. - 27.147
Wash and trim the zucchini, cut into sticks.
Blend the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Mix the eggs with the milk.
Place the flour in a small mixing bowl.
Dust the sticks with flour, dip into egg mixture.
Dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the oil to 190°C... - 40.8841
This is a recipe made with cassava which is high in carbohydrate and it has low saturated fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium. High in Vitamin C and Manganese. It tastes great with tomato sauce. - 39.0852
Dill Fish Sticks
Place fish sticks in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Combine melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, and dillweed; brush over top of frozen sticks.
Bake according to package directions.
Remove to serving platter. - 26.969
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
A Cheesy crunchy recipe that'll have your friends eating out of your hands when it comes to entertaining - 29.1057
Crunchy Mozzarella Sticks
Love cheese and like munching - this recipe of crunchy mozzarella sticks is for you. These easy cheese sticks can be ideal to serve for any friendly gathering. Side up the sticks with your favorite dip or sauce and celebrate any moment. - 109.215
Homemade Fish Sticks
1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs... - 120.002
1) In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons water, celery salt, pepper and egg and mix well.
2) Read the package directions and cook asparagus accordingly. Drain.
3) In a skillet, add fat and heat.
4) Coat the asparagus spears with half the bread crumbs, then coat... - 38.6459
Masala Aloo Sticks
Spicy potato sticks are ideal tea time snack, which are easy to prepare and quick to vanish from the plate. This very low budget snack or appetizer can be served at parties and occasions. A must have in kids party, but of course with lesser amount of spices. - 0
Fish Sticks Polynesian
In medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Drain pineapple tidbits, reserving 2/3 cup syrup.
Gradually stir reserved syrup into sugar mixture.
Add soy sauce, vegetable bouillon cube, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Remove... - 42.3428
Fish And Shellfish
Spread fish sticks with tartar sauce.
Arrange fish and potatoes on a large metal platter or baking sheet and bake at 400Â° F for 10 minutes.
Add onion rings and clams to platter and continue baking another 10 minutes. - 25.8621
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 100.958
Scarecrows On Sticks
Cut wieners into 2 or 3 pieces each.
Push sticks into cut end of each piece.
Coat with flour.
Beat eggs well.
Add club soda, cooking oil, flour, salt and pepper.
Beat until smooth.
Dip each piece into batter, roll in crumbs and drop gently,... - 48.0218
Navajo Fry Bread
1 Put enough melted lard or oil in a deep-fryer to reach a depth of 2 to 3 inches. Heat lard or oil (lard is traditional) to 400°F.
2 Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add 1/2 cup warm water and continue adding water to reach the consistency of bread... - 28.1606
Vegan Daiya Cheese Stix
Vegan Daiya Cheese Stix is only like the snack of Gods. That might sound a bit exaggerated, but this is one hell of a dish. This would be a good snack to make on Valentine's Day. Watch and learn from the video. And don't forget to enjoy. - 116.773
Baked Fish Sticks
Crunchy fish sticks or fish fingers are an all time favorite snack. They are rich in protein and are usually deep fried and quick to make. Homemade fish sticks can be made with very little effort and can make snack time even more enjoyable. Once u try making... - 0
Sauce Piquant, Alligator Sticks And Rolls
Get your BBQ Shoes on because it's an Alligator Barbecue. Pit Boys BBQ Chef Big Nick cooks up some Alligator Sauce Piquant along with some fried Gator Rolls, and marinated Alligator Skewers. Don't have fresh Gator? Then substitute Chicken, Pork, Rabbit, or... - 0
Fried Potato Bread
Beat mashed potatoes, shortening, milk and salt until no lumps remain.
Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 4 hours.
Turn potato mixture onto floured surface; knead in flour.
Divide into 20 equal parts; shape each part into a ball.
Shape... - 35.279
Quick Bread And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Cut each slice of bread into 9 squares. Brush the yogurt on both sides of the toast and leave on a plate in a single layer to dry off a little.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the mustard seeds until they start to pop. Add the onion... - 36.399
Treat For Kids - Fried Bread Snack
This is an absolutely mouth-watering early evening tea-time snack that both kids and grown-ups equally enjoy!
This is a perfect snack with a hot cup of tea or milk. They are crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Try this recipe and watch how your... - 0
Chinese breadstick is an easy and amazing breakfast recipe. You can serve it with any thing of your choice or can store it too!!! - 125.172
Fried Cheese Appetizers
Bread cheese sticks by dipping in beaten egg and then in a mixture of half flour, half bread crumbs.
Deep-fry at 350° until golden brown.
Serve with a toothpick.
This may also be done with Montrachet, a mild goat cheese.
Pan-fry the sticks in deep olive or... - 30.5444
Fried Wheat Poori
Circles of Delight …an amazing video to prepare crisp and golden Indian bread with wheat. This involves simple steps of mixing the basic dough and kneading well – there is no big secret to it – yet it makes for extremely tasty and mouth-watering... - 131.409
French Toast Strips
French Toast Strips is a yummy recipe that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique French Toast Strips last week for my friends and they loved it. Don't miss this one out. - 38.4848
An easy bread recipe that everyone can enjoy instead of baked this bread is prepared on a griddle or in a skillet - 27.0746
Ethiopian Flat Bread
Injera is a popular Ethiopian Flat Bread, the bread is sour and spongy, traditionally made from teff flour (Teff is a grain native to Ethiopia). In this recipe, I am going to make Injera without using teff flour which is sometimes not easy to get when you... - 111.595
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 40.1698
Paneer Kulcha - Indian Stuffed Bread
To prepare the kulcha dough:
1. Into a bowl, mix together plain flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
2. To this dry mixture, add melted butter and mix well using your hands to make a crumbly mixture.
3. Add warm water a little at a time and prepare the... - 0
Heat cream in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until it almost comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking until it is reduced by half, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally as cream begins to thicken.
Meanwhile, deep-fry bread cubes in hot... - 38.1539
Makki Ki Roti - Indian Flat Corn Bread
1. In a bowl, add and combine the corn flour with salt and boiling water. knead well using a spatula. Knead the flour to form a dough.
2. Once done, take a lemon size ball of the dough and place it on a floured surface. Using a rolling pin gently roll... - 0
Parotta - South Indian Layered Bread
Parotta or barotta is a layered flat bread of South India,mainly famous as a street food. Lets have a look on how to prepare this at home . - 111.03
Breaded Veal Cutlet - Italian
Sonia shows us how to prepare the most classic Milanese dish: the breaded veal cutlet. The true Milanese veal cutlet is at least 1 ¼ inches thick and is cooked with the bone! - 118.939
Breaded Fish With Lemon Butter
1. Place the bread crumbs and flour in separate shallow bowls or pie plates. Break the eggs into another shallow bowl and beat with a fork. One at a time, dip the fillets in the flour, coating both sides. Gently shake off the excess and dip into the egg. Let... - 36.7777
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 91.2444
Breaded Veal Escalope With Ham And Egg
Beat 4 eggs individually, and fry in butter, turning once (each egg should be more or less the size of the veal escalope).
Layer each seasoned escalope with a slice of ham, and fried egg.
Fold over once, and secure with wooden skewer.
Beat the 2... - 36.8493
Breaded Turkey Roast Slices Parmesan
1. In a bowl, season the flour with garlic powder and pepper.
2. On wax paper or a plate, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan.
3. In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with milk until well blended.
4. To bread the turkey slices, first... - 45.7377
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 125.114
1. Cut cheese into 3 x 1/2-inch sticks. Spread flour on a plate or sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water until well blended. On another plate, spread bread crumbs. Dredge cheese in flour, dip in egg, and roll lightly in bread crumbs,... - 25.4024
Fried Pork Chops
Tired of your regular pork dish! Try this easy fried crunchy pork! A simple and easy demonstration shown in this video! Check the video out for more on this recipe! - 74.8808
Quick French Toast
1) Mix together the milk and the egg whites
2) Dip the bread slices till soaked in the mixture
3) Onto a frying non stick pan set over medium heat, fry the slices till evenly browned on both sides
4) Serve the slices warm with yogurt - 32.3004
Oven Fried Chicken
Pat the chicken pieces dry.
In a medium size bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, thyme, and marjoram; set aside.
In a 9 inch pie pan, toss the bread crumbs with the parsley and cheese and set aside.
Dip the chicken first into the yogurt mixture, using a spoon... - 40.357
Pour milk into a mixer bowl and add butter.
Cool to lukewarm (110°F to 115°F).
Soften yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water for 10 minutes, or until bubbles start to form.
Add yeast mixture to lukewarm milk mixture.
Gradually add 2 1/2 cups flour and... - 43.1903
Fried Mozzarella is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Fried Mozzarella is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 26.26
(Prepare chaashni by putting sugar in boiling water and stirring it until a thick consistent solution is attained)
1. Mix flour, Coconut, bananas, saunf, sugar, chopped dry fruits in a bowl.
2. Add enough milk to make this into a paste.
3. Heat a... - 51.8182
Norwegian Potato Lefse
Peel potatoes and cut into quarters; cover with boiling water and cook until fork tender (about 30 minutes).
Drain and mash until very smooth.
Measure potatoes; you should have 4 cups.
Stir in butter, milk, and salt, mixing well.
Let cool to room... - 41.908
Traditional Roti Jala
Want to try a traditional Malaysian recipe? Try this favorite lunch dish, Traditional roti jala. This translates as net bread in English because of its zig zag look. This meal can be served with curry tuna. - 118.585
Stuffed French Toast
When you need a special breakfast to share with your loved ones, try this decadent stuffed french toast! Your family will love it and you'll get your special day off to the right start! - 119.097
Baguette Toast With Sausages
Delicious breakfast ! This French toast recipe is different. This video prepares French toast with Baguette. Fried to perfection, this makes an amazing breakfast option. Served with sausages to make it ultra special. This will surely give a fancy but... - 110.349
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 47.373
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.9311
1 In a bowl, mix sugar, salt and butter with scalded milk.
2 Let cool to lukewarm.
3 In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
4 Add in the egg, lemon peel and cooled milk mixture; stir well.
5 In a separate bowl, sift flour,... - 45.2823
Wholesome Avocado And Veggie Sandwich
Sandwiches were traditionally eaten for lunch but with time they seem to have found place in every meal. This sandwich is sure to find its way through breakfast table. It is an open sandwich, which has fiber, protein and carbohydrate to kick start your day on... - 0
Sift the flours and salt into a warm bowl.
Cream the yeast with the sugar, add the warmed milk and water and then the oil.
Stir into the flour to make a batter and beat vigorously until smooth and elastic.
Cover the bowl with clingfilm and leave it in a warm... - 47.6653
Homemade Butter Naan
Naan is a very rich dish, often accompanied with a spicy rich gravy. The butter in the naan makes it high in calories. So if you are diabetic or have other health issues, please consume it in moderation. - 0
Chole bhature is a popular Indian dish available in almost all Indian eating outlets and also prepared during special occasions in the kitchen of many Indian households. Here I shall tell you how to prepare bhaturas, which you can enjoy with chole. - 0
Are you looking for delicious treats to bring over for a Carnival party? Deep-fried doughnuts might be exactly what you need... happy Carnival! - 135.912
Radhaballavi is a delicious Bengali bread, which is stuffed with Chhola dal (Bengal gram) paste. It is usually served as breakfast with Chholar Dal (Bengal gram preparation) or Alur Dum (spiced Potato curry). It is also a favorite food to celebrate the Durga... - 47.7088
Aloo Parathas are perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch or evening snack and are loved by all Punjabis. For those who are not calorie conscious, smear them with a generous dollop of home made butter or ghee. Serve with tomato chutney, plain yogurt, any... - 49.7846
If you're craving for donuts, make your own from scratch with this recipe, worthy of the Simpsons...! - 133.727
Indian Aloo Paratha
After conquering whole of India, aloo parathas are finding their way into kitchens far across in other continents. If you are one of them who is dying for this most popular Indian bread, this one is for you. The chef is showing the best way of preparing... - 124.374
Simple French Toast
French toast is a dish made by dipping bread into beaten eggs and then frying them in oil on a skillet or in a frying pan. The dish is also known as gypsy bread or eggy bread. - 0
This is a very simple and tasty tea time snack. - 39.0553
Oat Sesame Bread
Stir together rolled oats and boiling water in top of a double boiler; cover and cook over simmering water until water in top pan is absorbed (about 1 hour).
Transfer oats to a large bowl; let cool.
In a dry frying pan over medium heat, stir sesame seed until... - 42.5628
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Fried Mozzarella is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Fried Mozzarella a try! - 38.0007
Oregano And Bread Crumbs Pasta
Melt the margarine in a non-stick frying pan and brown the pepperoni and salami strips, the garlic and the shallots over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
Add the wine, oregano and olives; reduce by half then add the oil and the pasta.
Mix well until hot, then... - 35.2761
Fried Eggplant With Parmesan And Basil
Healthy eggplant snack !!!! Watch this video to prepare crunchy eggplant snacks, perfect for a tasty nutritious eating session. Combine the tastes of eggplant with parmesan, basil with a crispy breadcrumb. Makes crunchy eggplant chips, perfect for a tasty... - 113.589
Apple Breakfast Fritters
These Apple Breakfast Fritters have made my morning food an eagerly- awaited fare. Not a glutton by nature, but made one of late by these fantabulous Apple Fritters, I can proudly declare that even the best of us are happy slaves of good food. Don't wait... - 39.1647
Onion Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
Place shredded zucchini in colander to drain.
Combine flour, French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil and salt in large bowl.
Combine milk, melted butter or margarine,... - 41.0715
Four Grain Bread
1. In the evening, sprinkle the yeast into 1/2 cup of the water and let stand.
2. In the meantime, place 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, the rye flour, soyflour, cormneal, and buckwheat flour into a large enamel or glass bowl. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add the salt, oil,... - 40.4296
Dark Delicatessen Rye Bread
Pour sugar into a heavy 10-inch frying pan.
Place over medium-high heat until sugar is melted; stir constantly with a fork.
Continue to cook until sugar smokes and is very dark (about 2 1/2 minutes).
When all the sugar is black, add boiling water and continue... - 43.0019
Oven Fried Onion Rings
Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick coating.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the bread crumbs, melted margarine, salt and if desired ground red pepper.
Spread crumb mixture on a sheet of waxed paper.
Using a fork, dip the onion rings in the egg... - 35.1257
Cut the mozzarella cheese into 2 1/2-x 3/4-x 1/2-inch sticks.
Dredge each piece of cheese in flour, dip in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
Place on a plate in a single layer.
Refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour.
In a large saucepan heat olive oil, 1/2 inch... - 36.8019
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 123.347
Mediterranean Fried Eggplant, Cauliflower And Potatoes
1. Season the eggplant slices with some salt. Set aside for about 15 minutes.
2. Soak the potato sticks in cold water for about 20 minutes.
3. Line a plate with some paper towel to absorb the excess oil from frying the vegetables.
4. In... - 0
Spicy Oven "fried" Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Line roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In pie plate, combine first seven ingredients.
Beat egg whites in bowl and set aside.
Dip each piece of chicken in beaten egg white, let excess egg white drip off, then dredge in seasoned bread... - 38.3239
Low-sodium Oven Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
If necessary, cut the fish into 4 serving-size portions.
Measure thickness of fish.
Spray a 12x7 1/2 X 2-inch baking dish with non-stick coating.
Place fish in a single layer in the dish, tucking under any thin edges.
Brush fish with soy... - 34.6761
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Cut into 16 equal pieces.
In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
Thoroughly coat the fish pieces with the bread crumbs.
Coat... - 39.6862
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 28.2332
Italian Deep Fried Cheese
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt butter in a saucepan and fry onion till transparent.
Add rice and stir over a low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in broth, cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer gently for 15-20 minutes till rice is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 45.2565
Fried Cheese With Tomato Sauce
For sauce, in small saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in tomato sauce, chopped mushrooms, oregano, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover and keep warm while frying cheese.
In small... - 43.6483
Crispy Oven Fried Fish Fingers
Heat oven to 425°F.
Oil 13x9x2-inch pan lightly.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon peel, marjoram, paprika, thyme and garlic powder in shallow dish.
Rinse fish fillets.
Combine lemon juice and wine in separate shallow dish.
Cut fish into... - 40.8274
Freezer Chicken Kiev
Freezer Chicken Kiev is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Freezer Chicken Kiev; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 43.1363
Stir Fried Cauliflower And Peas
Heat the oil in a wide pan to 180°C (350°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, and fry the onion with the cumin seeds, cardamoms, black peppercorns and cinnamon for about 2 minutes.
Stir in the salt, turmeric, red chillies, cauliflower florets... - 34.9408
Crumbed Fried Chicken Rolls
1. Cut the butter or margarine into 12 even-length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing chicken, for butter should be very cold.
2.Pull skin from the chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones. Place each half, boned side up, between... - 31.2157
Fried Rice Balls
Wash the rice and drain well.
Place in a 2-quart saucepan with a tight-fitting lid.
Add 4 cups of water and the salt.
Bring to a boil without the lid.
Then, cover and turn the heat to low.
Simmer for 20 minutes and remove from the heat.
Do not take the lid... - 42.3116
Creme Brulee French Toast
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make a quick and easy French Toast with a "Creme Brulee Twist!" - 124.963
Oven-fried Onion Rings
1. Lightly coat a very large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a small bowl stir together bread crumbs, melted butter, and salt. Spread about one-fourth of the crumb mixture on a sheet of waxed paper.
2. Using a fork, dip the onion rings in the egg... - 26.4069
Fried Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
1. Cut the chicken breasts in slices.
For the marinade
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
For the breading mixture
3. In a bowl, mix together the egg whites and flour and set... - 93.2588
Oven Fried Turkey Strips
1. Remove skin and bone from turkey breast and discard. Cut turkey breast into 1-inch-thick slices; cut slices into strips about 5" by 1".
2. Preheat oven to 500°F. Mix flour, paprika, salt, and pepper on a sheet of waxed paper and place bread crumbs on... - 31.1102
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
1. Rinse the fish fillet and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 16 equal pieces.
3. In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
4. Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
5. Refrigerate for about 20... - 41.4346
Oven Fried Fish With Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Whisk together the egg and Dijon mustard until blended.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, parsley,... - 46.8286