- » Fried Boneless Chicken
Fried Boneless Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried boneless chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried boneless chicken recipes.
Boneless Skinless Fried Chicken
This Fabulous Fried Chicken is perfect for a picnic, tailgate, or dinner party at home. Herbs, spices and stove top baking to finish ensure perfect fried chicken every time. - 111.583
Boneless Chicken With Caramelized Onions
? Heat half of oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season during cooking. Onions should become golden brown. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
? Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add chicken and season... - 33.9218
Boneless Fried Chicken With Herbed Cream Sauce
Trim the chicken breasts, cut in half, and place them in a shallow baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk the buttermilk, egg yolks, and poultry seasoning together.
Pour this mixture over the chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
In a shallow bowl, stir... - 42.8304
Not So Fried Chicken With Emeril Orzo And Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven at 350°
Trim fat off of the chicken breasts and in a shallow dish beat egg and add cayenne and in a second shallow dish add the Panko, thyme, garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes then stir to combine. Dredge the chicken breasts first in... - 44.7857
Beer Batter Fried Chicken
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, beer, salt, and pepper until smooth. In a deep 12-inch frying pan, heat 1/2 inch of oil to 375Â°F., or until a cube of bread fries golden in about 30 seconds.
2. Dip chicken, 1 piece at a time, into batter to coat... - 24.9613
Healthy Baked Fried Chicken
Bored of buffalo wings? Try baked fried chicken instead. Succulent chunks of chicken rolled in bread-crumb and baked until crisp and golden, truly makes it a crowd pleasing recipe. Trail this recipe by Juan Montalvo and take a cue or two on healthy cooking. - 79.6769
Cut chicken into small pieces, wash and smear some salt,little soya sauce,gingergarlic paste and mix well. Keep this marinade for 2hrs. atleast. Chop the capsicum thin & length wise.
Heat oil in a pan and add rest of the gingergarlic paste and stir well. Add... - 13.6113
Fried Chicken And Cashew
Lets do some fried chicken and sprinkle in some cashews for the nutty effect! Its a dish that is best served with rice, and traditional to the Filipino culture! See the video for more on this recipe! - 73.8441
Fabulous Fried Chicken
This boneless, skinless fried chicken is crunchy on the outside and tender and moist on the inside. Fresh herbs add to the fabulous flavor. Stove-top baking ensures perfection every time! - 101.593
Fried Chicken Alfredo With Egg Noodles
Want to treat yourself with a delicious dish? Try and make this Fried Chicken Noodles with Alfredo Sauce with chef Dave. These delicious fried chicken can jazz up your mood like no other dish. And Dave served shredded fried chicken on top of cooked and... - 108.597
Fried Crusty Chicken
Be it Super Bowl bash or a potluck at home, crusty fried chicken is a show-stealer every way. In this video, Betty demonstrates a light, crusty, low fat fried chicken recipe that is easy to make and good to eat. It' so sumptuous that one bite into it and you... - 98.9514
Buttermilk Marinated Southern Fried Chicken
Southerners love their fried chicken and here is the buttermilk marinated fried chicken thighs; sounds like a perfect way to bribe your loved ones for the small favors you need! Here chef talks about leaving the marinade overnight, which makes it a perfect... - 97.226
Stuffing Fried Chicken
1. In a food processor, crush stuffing mix to make crumbs. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Dip chicken into egg, then into stuffing crumbs.
2. In a frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning carefully once... - 26.9088
Guangzhou-style Fried Chicken
This chicken recipe was inspired from a street stall in Guangzhou and is featured in Martin Yan's book, "Martin Yan's China". I have never seen a marinade using fermented tofu for fried chicken. It piqued my curiosity for sure! - 0
Southern Fried Chicken Salad
1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2. Pour the oil into a large skillet or deep fryer to a depth of 1 inch. Heat the oil slowly to 375° or until a cube of white bread turns golden brown in 30 seconds.
3. Combine the flour, salt, garlic powder... - 39.4403
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
Set the cookie sheet aside.
To coat the chicken, first roll the pieces or breast halves in the flour to evenly cover all sides.
Then dip the chicken in the egg whites and roll in the... - 31.5009
Stir Fried Chicken With Bok Choy
1. In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock with the black bean sauce, sherry, sugar, chile-garlic sauce and cornstarch.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and... - 28.8942
Easy Southern Fried Chicken
The Southern fried chicken is a family all-time favorite. These buttermilk and spice marinated tender from the inside and golden brown crispy from the outside chicken pieces are total comfort food. These are so easy to make, and you can leave them to marinate... - 95.2363
Quick Saucy Chicken Stir Fry
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add vegetables and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from pan.
Add remaining oil and chicken to pan; stir-fry 4 minutes or until tender.
Reduce heat;... - 41.4324
Stir Fried Chicken In Lettuce Leaves
1. In a medium bowl, toss the diced chicken thighs with the garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper and 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with salt and black pepper. Let the chicken stand for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small cup, combine the soy sauce with... - 32.2169
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Creole Oven Fried Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Oven Fried Chicken; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 26.3025
Marinated Fried Chicken With Herbs
1. Place chicken in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag and pour vermouth and lemon juice into the bag to cover the chicken. Press to release as much air as possible and seal the bag. Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
2. In a larg - 30.8531
Vegetable And Chicken Stir Fry
1. Heat a wok until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the canola oil, and when it is nearly smoking, add the sliced onion and chicken strips. Stir-fry over high heat until the chicken is lightly browned in spots but not cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add the... - 26.7995
Fried Chicken Salad
1. Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch chunks. In a shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, salt, and pepper. Pour buttermilk into another shallow dish. Dip chicken first into buttermilk, then into flour mixture to coat completely.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan.... - 34.5975
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 99.0508
Fried Chicken With Whole Baby Vegetables
1. In a small bowl, mix together the tomato puree, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and cumin.
2. With your hands, rub the spice mixture on to the chicken pieces. Sprinkle with the cornflour and toss to coat thoroughly.
3.... - 37.0203
Low Fat Oven Baked Fried Chicken
Use a rolling pin and crush the crackers and melba toast on a piece of waxed paper.
Place the flour on a small plate.
Pour the Egg Beaters on another small plate.
Pour the liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, into a large non-stick frying pan.
Turn stove on... - 37.8797
Fried Walnut Chicken
1. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and marinate with wine and salt for 20 minutes.
2. Combine cornstarch and egg whites; blend well. Set aside.
3. Dip chicken into the white mixture, then coat with walnuts. Roll chicken around and lightly press to coat well... - 37.341
Healthy Choice8 Tangy Oven Fried Bbq Chicken
1) Take a large bowl and thoroughly mix flour, garlic powder, onion powder and poultry seasoning.
2) Season the chicken breasts evenly with salt.
3) Take each chicken breast and properly coat both sides with the flour mixture. Place them on a... - 44.4069
Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper. In a small shallow bowl, beat the eggs with the milk. Dip the steaks into this mixture, then into the flour, shaking off any excess.
2. In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the steaks and... - 33.4739
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 47.1209
Chicken &. Apple Stir Fry
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add apples and stir-fry just until tender to bite (about 2 minutes). Remove apples from pan with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
2. Increase heat to medium-high and melt... - 30.994
Fried Chicken Salad
Make Green Onion Salad Dressing and refrigerate.
Thoroughly combine Poultry Magic and file powder (if desired).
Add 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic mixture to chicken in medium bowl and stir until well coated.
Mix flour with remaining Poultry Magic mixture... - 40.1667
Oven Fried Picnic Chicken
Who doesn't love fried chicken? An all-time favorite, this chicken gets extra flavor from ranch dressing mix. - 33.7284
.italian Chicken And Pepper Stir Fry
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, saute the chicken, red peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers, onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until the chicken strips are browned on both sides.
Add the stock, lemon juice and oregano to the... - 32.0908
Would you love to have chicken for your tea time snack? Here’s the chicken bajji recipe for a delicious quick bite. Invite your friends over for tea and treat them to an innovative chicken snack. Deep fried chicken dumpling is your secret formula to loads... - 35.948
Thai Fried Noodles
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat until very hot. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and puffed. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in a wok or frying pan over a meduim heat, add... - 33.2973
Southern Stir Fry
Cut chicken breasts into strips about 2 inches long and 1/4-inch thick.
In small bowl, mix together ginger, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chicken strips.
In another bowl, combine chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, water and sugar; set within easy reach of... - 42.8878
Marinated Chicken With Green Onions
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
Place the chicken in the marinade.
Mix well, cover and set aside in the refrigerator, preferably overnight.
Heat the oil in a wok or in a fryer.
Drain the chicken and fry until the pieces are tender... - 39.2415
In a resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
Pound chicken to 1/2-in.thickness and cut into 1-1/2-in.pieces.
Place chicken pieces, a few at a time, into bag and shake to coat.
Heat oil in a skillet; cook chicken, turning frequently, until... - 29.9746
Savory Chicken Breasts
Remove skins from the chicken breasts.
With a flat plate or platter, press the chicken as flat as possible.
Place 3 slices of ham on each breast.
Lay cheese on top, in the middle of ham.
Enfold the cheese: fold one side of chicken and ham over the cheese;... - 41.7175
Chicken And Banana Squares
Cut chicken breasts into 8 pieces, then cut each of those pieces into thirds, yielding 24 pieces total.
Cut each banana lengthwise into quarters.
Cut each quarter into thirds, yielding 24 pieces total.
Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended.
Brush... - 39.9276
Chicken And Vegetable Tempura
1.In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Whisk in 1 tablespoon oil, eggs, and beer until smooth. Batter will be thin. 2. Heat about 3 inches of oil in a deep-fryer or wok to 365Â°F. Dip chicken pieces and vegetables in batter... - 31.7072
1. In a large deep skillet over medium heat, add 1 & 1/2 inches of vegetable oil to reach 360°F for frying.
2. To butterfly small breasts, on work surface covered with waxed paper, lay out chicken breasts, place on cutting board covering with one... - 42.2379
Chicken Fingers With Lemon Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine the lemon curd, broth, soy sauce and ginger.
Cook and stir until combined and heated through; keep warm.
In a shallow bowl, combine buttermilk and lemon peel.
In another bowl, combine flour and cornstarch.
Dip the chicken in... - 42.1161
Convection Baked Sweet And Tangy Chicken
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Arrange chicken in 3-quart (9" x 13") baking dish.
Combine dressing, preserves, mayonnaise and onion soup mix. Pour over chicken.
Convection Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done. - 22.6425
Chicken Breast With Honey Balsamic Glaze
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
3. Transfer chicken to a platter; keep warm. Reduce... - 27.8435
Chicken Apple Nuggets
Dice the chicken into even size cubes.
Combine the seasonings with the flour.
Dip the chicken into the milk then into the flour.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Drop the chicken into the oil and fry 2-3 minutes.
Place the apples in a large sauce... - 42.8076
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, beat egg whites and water with 10-inch Whisk until foamy.
Crush garlic with Garlic Press and add to egg whites.
On a plate, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, Italian seasoning and salt.
Dip chicken pieces into egg whites and then into... - 40.8971
Chicken With Artichokes
? Heat butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add chicken and season well. Cover and cook 5 minutes on each side over very low heat.
? Meanwhile, heat oil in frying pan. Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms and shallot. Season, cover and cook 5 minutes over medium... - 36.9959
Tasty Chicken Parmesan
Chicken parmesan is one dish that has got universal fan-following and you might have come across quite a few recipes till date. However, Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Italian dish in your kitchen, but in a non-traditional way. Surprised!... - 111.766
Parmesan Chicken With Baby Arugula Salad
1. On a work surface, arrange the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the breasts to a 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a food processor, pulse the garlic clove until finely chopped. Add the panko, Parmesan and parsley and pulse until the parsley... - 38.3754
Cut the chicken breasts into 1" (2.5 cm) strips.
Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Beat the eggs into the milk.
Place the flour into a small bowl.
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dust the chicken strips with flour.
Dip them into the egg... - 42.7276
Zesty Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
Want to boost up your mood - this zesty buffalo chicken sandwich works perfect to enliven your depressed mood. How to prepare this? Well, for that you need to watch the video and learn the process. It is going to be a real fun activity - to prepare and to... - 122.816
1. Soak noodles in a bowl of very hot tap water to cover 30 minutes. In a small dish, combine broth, soy sauce, mirin, and ginger.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, until just softened, about 4 minutes. Arrange layers... - 32.8607
1. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Cut into strips 1/2" wide by 3" long.
2. Stir soy sauce, rice wine, chicken stock, sweetener, ginger, and garlic together. Place chicken in marinade, turning to coat. Marinate at least one hour, turning chicken after half... - 37.7701
Crispy Chicken Wun Tuns
1) Slice each chicken breast into nine pieces about the size of a thumbnail, not larger.
2) Add the chicken pieces into a bowl. Mix it with soy sauce. Add in a crushed garlic along with the five spice powder.
3) Stir the chicken in the marinade... - 44.9238
It is a side dish.
It use also as a snack or an appetizer.
Specially kids like very much. - 39.9754
Chicken With Cashewnuts
Heat oil in a pan/kadhai.
Fry garlic and white part of onion till onion turns light brown.
Add chicken and mushrooms.
Fry for 4-5 minutes.
Add salt, pepper, sugar, fish sauce, soya sauce, green and red bell peppers, kaju and red... - 43.2019
Ginger Chicken With Sweet Red Peppers And Cashews
1. With a sharp knife, slice chicken on the diagonal into thin slices. In a bowl, combine soy sauce and sake; marinate chicken in mixture for 1 hour.
2. In a wok heat oil. Add ginger root, green onions and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Drain chicken,... - 31.8044
Sami Mustard Chicken
1) In a bowl add dressing, mustard, and chilies. Whisk all the ingredients together.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat till hot.
3) Add onion and red pepper and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
4) Put chicken and stir-fry... - 42.774
Authentic Chicken In Red Wine
To make marinade : Combine wine, oil, garlic and rosemary in a large bowl, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add chicken, cover, allow to stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Remove chicken from marinade, pat dry with peper... - 40.698
Chicken Gordon Bleu
Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, lightly pound with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/4" thickness.
Remove the plastic wrap.
To assemble, place one slice of turkey ham on top of each... - 42.5216
Zippy Chicken Strips
1) Cut chicken into 3- x 1-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
2) Combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, and salt and pour over the chicken strips.
3) Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, combine flour, pepper,... - 45.6947
Crispy Mandarin Chicken
Combine egg white, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, and soy sauce in a large bowl, mix well.
Add chicken, coating well, set aside.
Combine biscuit mix, water, and sesame seeds, mix well.
Add to chicken mixture, stirring to coat.
Heat 3 to 4 inches of oil to 370Â°,... - 42.4333
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into thin slices (semi-frozen chicken is better for slicing).
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter or margarine.
In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, sherry, soy sauce, hot pepper oil... - 45.0735
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 44.1088
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Look out for this exciting video that would equip you to efficiently make an outstanding recipe for stuffed chicken breasts. The chef makes this dish absolutely flavorful with an elegant stuffing of goat cheese and aromatic basil and topped by a rich decadent... - 106.124
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. In a shallow bowl stir together the flour, lemon-pepper seasoning, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Reserve 2 tablespoons flour mixture. Stir sesame seed into remaining flour mixture; set aside.
2. For sauce, in a... - 38.0674
Kashmiri Chicken has a great taste. Kashmiri Chicken gets its taste from boneless chicken mixed with spices and chili powder. Kashmiri Chicken is loved by many people. - 37.3018
Toss the chicken with the sherry and marinate for 30 minutes.
Blend the chicken stock, soya sauce and cornstarch together in a mixing bowl.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a wok, add the chicken, and fry thoroughly.
Remove the meat, add the remaining oil and... - 37.3355
1. In large frypan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken turning for about 15 minutes such that fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
2. On a serving plate arrange salad greens and top with warm chicken.
3. Over the... - 34.552
Herb And Chicken Burgers
1. To make Herb Mayonnaise, place chives, parsley and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and tender. Place a chicken breast on the base of... - 30.3005
Mandarin Chicken Bites
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
In a skillet, brown chicken in butter until juices run clear.
In a saucepan, combine the oranges, marmalade and tarragon; bring to a... - 39.6726
Cajun Style Chicken Nuggets
In large bowl, combine onion recipe soup mix, bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, thyme and pepper.
Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture, coating well.
In large skillet, heat 1/2 inch oil and cook chicken over medium heat, turning once, until done; drain on... - 29.265
Beer Battered Chicken
Cut the chicken into 1" (2.5 cm) strips.
Whip the eggs, 1 cup (250 ml) flour, beer, and baking powder together.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dust the chicken with remaining flour.
Dip into the batter then deep fry in small batches to golden brown, reserve... - 29.8945
Garlic Chicken. A yummy Asian chicken dish prepared with garlic and a lot of veggies. This recipe will send your tastebuds on a sweet and spicy ride! Hope you'll enjoy it! - 0
Chicken Rellenos is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious chicken recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Chicken Rellenos dish. - 46.3576
Chicken Katsu is japanese style fried chicken. Can also be used to make Tonkatsu, just use pork cutlets instead of chicken. Serve with white rice and tonkatsu sauce. - 32.0168
1) Dust the chicken breast pieces with flour.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) In a nonstick frying pan, place oil and heat to medium high temperature.
4) Add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes or until brown on all sides.
5) Push... - 45.863
Piri Piri Chicken
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chilies, pepper, vinegar, oil and seasoning.
2. Blend into a coarse paste.
3. Using a sharp tipped knife, make long slant slashes on the skin side of the chicken breasts.
4. Arrange them in a baking... - 37.7261
Chicken With Thai Flavors
1. In a shallow dish, place the parsley, lime juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, ginger, and garlic and combine well.
2. Wash the chicken and place the chicken in-between two sheets of waxed paper. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet till... - 43.5612
1. Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, wine, and chicken in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
3. Heat oil in a... - 28.0634
1. Place garlic, cumin, chilli powder, lime juice and tequila in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, turn to coat, then cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chicken and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill or in a frying pan for 3-4... - 36.4937
1. Place garlic, cumin, chili powder, lime juice and tequila in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, turn to coat, then cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chicken and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill or in a frying pan for 3-4... - 36.5382
Chicken With Sausage And Peppers
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and sausages. Season and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
? Cover pan and continue cooking sausages about 8 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove from pan... - 38.3989
1. Mix chicken pieces with cornflour, egg, soya sauce, salt and aji-no-moto.
2. Mix well and fry in small dumps till crisp and golden brown; keep aside
3. For the sauce fry the onions till a golden brown.
4. Add all the ingredients and mix well.
5. Just... - 39.9046
Hot Chicken & Roquette Salad
1. Cook the French beans in boiling water for 2 minutes only. Refresh with cold water, drain and set aside. Arrange a bed of roquette and onion rings on 4 individual serving plates.
2. Heat 4 tablespoons oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the chicken and... - 36.8363
Chilli Chicken With Peanuts
1. Whisk the egg white with the soy sauce, sherry and cornflour. Add the chicken and mix well.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the spring onions, garlic,... - 37.5418
Mandarin Orange Chicken
Cut chicken into 1-inch chunks with kitchen scissors or knife.
Heat oil in large skillet; add chicken, and cook on medium high until browned on both sides.
Remove and set aside chicken.
In the same skillet, cook mushrooms over medium high, stirring... - 42.8615
Three Jeweled Chicken In Noodle Baskets
1 Combine chicken, cornstarch and egg white in a bowl. Heat oil in a wok. Stir-fry chicken until white. Add ginger, lychees and loquats.
2 Combine sauce ingredients. Stir into chicken and heat until thickened. - 29.6819
Chicken Breasts With Asparagus
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a large, ovenproof skillet, heat the oil and butter.
Cook the chicken breasts over medium heat, for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Season and finish cooking in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the size of the... - 43.9366
Easily Elegant Chicken
1) Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2) Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper onto the chicken.
3) In frying pan, place olive oil and heat over medium high temperature.
4) Add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes... - 44.0649
Tarragon Chicken With Linguine
1. In a pot of boiling water, add the linguine and cook according to the package directions until tender, drain and set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into 3 inches long by 1/2-inch wide strips and set aside for later use.
3. In a frying pan simmer and cook... - 40.5271
Chicken With Green Peppers
Cut chicken breasts in 1-inch pieces.
Mix with sherry, sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and cornstarch.
Set aside 10 minutes or several hours.
Soak black mushrooms, if used, in warm water at least 20 minutes.
Cut off stems and cut each in 2 to 4 pieces.
Heat 1... - 44.8816
Fried Boneless Chicken Recipes By Category
Fried Boneless Chicken Dish: