- » Fried Biscuits
Fried Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried biscuits recipes.
Hoosier Fried Biscuits
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add sugar and stir thoroughly.
Heat milk slightly.
Put milk and yeast mixture in a large mixing bowl or bowl of an electric mixer.
Stir to mix.
Stir salt, if used, into 1 cup of the flour.
Gradually add flour mixture to yeast... - 39.1568
Fried Biscuit Puffs
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the shortening till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Gradually add the water, stirring with a fork (dough will be crumbly).
Turn onto floured surface; knead into a smooth ball.
Divide dough in half; let stand 10... - 37.8982
Fried Soda Biscuits
Stir together flour, soda, and salt.
Cut in 1/4 cup shortening till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the dry mixture; add buttermilk or sour milk all at once.
Stir just till the dough clings together.
Knead gently on lightly floured surface... - 31.727
Fried Onion Biscuits
Preheat oven to 425 F.
In small fry pan, saute onions in butter until tender.
Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits; dip each into pan to coat both sides with onions and butter.
Arrange in ungreased 8 or 9 inch round pan.
Spoon remaining onions and butter... - 31.0627
You May Also Like!
Deep Fried Jimmy Dean Bacon, Egg And Cheese Biscuit
Welcome to another episode of Fryer Burns where the Frozen Food Master will see if deep frying a frozen food item makes it even better. For today's episode I deep fry Jimmy Dean Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches in Budweiser American Ale beer batter. A... - 0
Cheddar Biscuits With Fried Eggs Ham And Brown Butter
Make the biscuits: Into a bowl sift together the flour, the baking powder, and a pinch of salt, add the butter, and blend the mixture until it resembles coarse meal.
Stir in the Cheddar and add the milk, stirring, to form a soft sticky dough.
On a floured... - 30.9432
Fried Biscuits With Apple Butter
1. Dissolve yeast in a warm water-honey mixture. Keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes to turn bubbly.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, add flour and salt and mix well.
3. Place a saucepan with milk and shortening on medium heat and allow... - 44.2428
Sarasiya Khaja - Fried Flaky Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, black pepper, white chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of warm water to make the dough. Make sure the dough is not too hard or too... - 125.762
Fried Yeast Biscuits
1. Into a small bowl pour the lukewarm water and add the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar, rest for 2 or 3 minutes and then mix well.
2. Set in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven for about 10 minutes, until the yeast bubbles up... - 44.6407
Biscuit Blossoms is a unique snack recipe. This recipe will definitely win your cooking some fans. Try this wonderful Biscuit Blossoms recipe and let us know how much you liked it. - 29.4068
Crunchy Biscuit With Whole Sesame Seeds
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil.
2) With your hands, prepare a firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a shape of sausage.
4) Then, cut the dough into slices.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil.
6) In the... - 39.0215
Biscuit Sticks are wonderful appetizers that can be served at any party. I served it for my child's birthday party at home and even the mother couldnâ€™t stop munching these Biscuit Sticks. Try these Biscuit Sticks recipe! - 29.8254
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 120.539
Chicken 'n' Biscuits
1. Spray 1-quart saucepan with nonstick cooking spray and heat: add onion and celery and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 1 minute.
2. In small mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup water, the cream cheese, cornstarch,... - 33.0244
Fried Biscuits Recipes By Category