- » Fried Banana Pepper
Fried Banana Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried banana pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried banana pepper recipes.
Crispy Deep-fried Sweet Banana Peppers In Thin Batter
Wonder why is banana called an aphrodisiac? Well, then you got to try Betty’s fancy fried sweet banana peppers to understand its yummy effect on your senses. This unconventional banana treat may not be very sparing on calories, but makes for a quick evening... - 90.2342
Stuffed Banana Peppers
1. Slice off the tops of banana pepper and remove seeds and pulp.
2. Chop up the tops pieces and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Place peppers in an oven safe pan, drizzle the olive oil and coat evenly.
5. Roast for... - 97.3773
Bhel And Sweet Pepper Pasta
Satiate your hunger with healthy, easy to make comfort foods. Chef Bhal Dave together with his wife tosses up two delectable comfort food recipes — Indian style bhel and Italian style sweet pepper pasta. Not only will these tickle your tastebuds but will... - 82.5092
Ocean Fresh Mackerel With Green Bananas In Spicy Sauce
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way by... - 149.991
Cut bananas into halves crosswise and lengthwise.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Dip into egg beaten with water, then into bread crumbs.
Fry in deep fat (325°F on a frying thermometer) until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper. - 24.2382
Peel and cut bananas in half crosswise and then lengthwise. (Each banana should yield four pieces.) Sprinkle the banana wedges with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Combine egg and water in a flat-bottomed bowl.
Beat with fork to completely blend.
Dip and roll... - 30.154
Fillets Of Beef With Fried Bananas
Wipe, trim and cut the meat into neat fillets; season.
Peel and cut the bananas in quarters, coat with egg and breadcrumbs and fry in deep fat.
Drain and keep hot until required.
Fry the fillets in hot butter or fat for about 7 min., turning... - 32.9064
Fried Green Bananas With Spiced Ground Chicken
1. Peel the bananas with a paring knife (the peel doesn't come off easily when the bananas are unripe). Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half lengthwise again, so you have 4 long strips, each about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick... - 38.7295
Oven Fried Chicken And Bananas
1. In a bowl, blend the Cream of Coconut and lemon juice.
2. Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
5. Peel and halve each banana, crosswise.
6.... - 42.5554
Sole In Banana Leaf
Season fillets with salt to taste.
Process coconut, chili peppers, coriander, caraway seed, mint leaves and garlic through food grinder.
Add cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar.
Coat fillets with paste.
Cut banana leaves into pieces large enough to wrap around... - 45.0118
Cooked bananas!! That's an unappealing thought for many people! Same for me, but only till I dared to taste Banana Savouries!! This is a delicious dish that my aunt prepares. Ready in only minutes, this is a must-try recipe. - 35.3001
Kelewele also called Hot Plantain Crisps is a popular Ghanaian side dish. Mostly known to be spicy, it is fried plantain that is usually served with rice and stew or alone. It can be served as dessert or for just snack. Kelewele is my favorite Ghanaian... - 113.886
Raw Banana Cutlets
Peel the raw bananas and chop them roughly into slices and boil them in water along with salt and turmeric powder. Remove from fire when soft. Drain.
Take a large thali. Place the drained banana slices on it and mash them. Add the mashed potato, salt, chopped... - 34.3423
Sole With Banana
1. Mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese together, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the sole into wide strips across the width of the fillet.
3. Coat with the flour, then the beaten egg, then the breadcrumbs and cheese. If necessary repeat the... - 34.6434
Spicy Mackerel With Green Banana
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way .... - 150.447
Carne Asada Barbecue
Cover chorizo with water, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Drain and let cool.
Cut beef and pork into diagonal slices about 1/4 inch thick and arrange separately on a large tray along with chorizo.
Cook sausage and slices of... - 36.8648
Peel bananas and slice crosswise.
Melt butter in skillet; add curry powder; add bananas and cook until lightly browned.
Remove bananas; add coconut milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to skillet.
Cover, simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Add small amount... - 37.1519
Glazed Banana Squash
1.Peel the squash by using a vegetable knife or peeler.
2.Cut the peeled vegetables into cubes of 1/4th inch.
3.Take an electric frying pan, set it on high and heat butter in it.
4.Stir in squash and 2 tablespoons water.
5.Stir well and... - 43.9898
Banana With Ham Fritters
1. Heat the oven to 110C/225F/Gas 1/4.
2. In a bowl, beat together the ham, eggs and breadcrumbs.
3. Put the milk in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir the milk into the ham mixture. Season to taste with pepper and mix everything together... - 35.3333
Banana And Ham Fritters
1. In a medium size skillet add 1 inch water and boil.
2. Add salt, pepper and bananas in the ater. Cook over medium heat keeping the skillet covered till the bananas get soft.
3. Drain bananas to remove water and place them back to the skillet. Heat... - 46.0308
Banana Ham Fritters
1. In a medium skillet, pour one inch of water and then bring it to the boil
2. Add the bananas to the pan along with salt and pepper and cook covered over medium heat.
3. Drain the bananas and return to the pan to dry out slightly.
4. Mash the... - 45.4329
Crispy Mushrooms With Banana Sauce
1) Dip the mushrooms in the beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumbs, refrigerate until needed.
2) In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, crushed garlic, mayonnaise and cream together.
3) Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, then transfer the... - 43.5516
This Puerto Rican dish is a traditional dish based of plantains and beef! Those wanting to try Latin food in the traditional way, this is the video to see though the quality of the video is rather questionable! - 97.6451
Rice Banana Savory
Peel and chop onion finely, then fry gently in butter until soft.
Add washed rice, tinned tomatoes, herbs, seasoning and water.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 25 minutes, or until rice is soft and mixture creamy.
Peel, halve and fry the bananas in... - 25.9499
Green Banana Soup
In a large saucepan, stir-fry the salt pork until fat is clear and pork begins to color.
Add stewing beef and onions, stir-fry until lightly browned.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in the next five ingredients.
Cover and cook on low heat for 2 1/2 hours... - 41.6607
Banana Beef Sandwiches
Peel and halve 2 of the tomatoes.
Slice the third tomato into four.
Peel and slice the banana.
Sprinkle the slices with lemon juice to prevent them discoloring Peel and finely chop the onion.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onion and fry for 5... - 39.3823
Bream With Bananas
Rub the fish with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and the ginger.
Place it in a greased baking dish and leave in a cool place for 20 minutes.
Mix together the wine, lemon juice, bay leaf and onion.
Pour this over the fish.
Bake in a moderate oven... - 36.3335
Plaice (flounder) With Bananas
Plaice (Flounder) With Bananas is a favorite for my seafood loving husband. I prepare them as a snack for him. Inevitably the fish is gobbled down before the rice can reach the table! Try this excellent Plaice (Flounder) With Bananas recipe. - 40.8913
Chicken And Banana Pancakes
Mix flour with salt.
Make a well in centre and add egg and oil.
Stir from centre, drawing in flour and adding milk as mixture stiffens.
Fry pancakes in a little fat until golden brown on both sides.
Melt butter, stir in flour; stir in milk, simmer... - 43.0942
Salmon With Ginger Banana Sauce
1. Drain pineapple and save 1/4 cup of the juice.
2. In a blender or food processor, whirl the 1/4 cup pineapple juice, banana, ginger, chili, and lime juice until
pureed. Scoop into a small bowl.
3. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat,... - 37.687
Peanut Stew With Banana Couscous
1. Pour banana nectar into a 4-cup (950-ml) glass measure. Add enough milk to make 2% cups (650 ml); set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan, combine onion and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5... - 32.3146
Roast Chicken With Bananas
Sprinkle the inside of a 3 1/2 to 4-pound roasting chicken with salt and pepper.
Place 1 large onion, halved, inside the bird.
Tie legs together.
Rub outside of chicken with softened butter.
Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
Place, uncovered, in... - 44.1431
Fried Monkfish Coated With Rice Noodles
1. Trim the monkfish and cut into 2.5cm/1 in thick medallions. Place in a dish and add the ginger, garlic and soy sauce. Mix lightly and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce. Combine the soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in a... - 36.0356
Butter Chicken Maryland
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the drumsticks.
Dip into the egg, then coat with the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan, add the chicken and fry, turning, until golden brown all over.
Lower the heat, cover and cook... - 40.1004
To make stuffing, melt butter in a large frying pan.
Add onions and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables are soft.
Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes, stirring often.
Add salt and pepper.
Place breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
Add contents... - 41.0761
Fruity Fried Chicken
1.Cut the bananas in slices and chop the avocado.
2.In a skillet, heat oil and fry chciken in it until brown.
3.Add chili powder, pepper, cinnamon, onion and salt to the chicken.
4.Put raisins, pineapple and juice in the skillet and... - 46.1711
Fresh Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrots; cook 2 minutes. Cover and continue cooking 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes over high heat.
If desired,... - 27.9736
Deep Fried Eggs With Sauces
Hard-boil 8 eggs for 8 to 10 minutes, place briefly in cold water.
Peel and set aside to cool.
For the curry sauce mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt and the curry.
Peel the apple and grate into the sauce.
Peel the banana, slice lengthwise, cut into small... - 39.5904