- » Fried Anchovy
Fried Anchovy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried anchovy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried anchovy recipes.
Anchovy & Caper Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Remove the stalk, tops and seeds of peppers.
2. In a pan fry the onions and garlic, add the tomatoes, capers, olives, parsley and chopped anchovies.
3. Mix in the breadcrumbs and season with salt & pepper.
4. Fill each green pepper with that much of... - 47.147
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt.
2) To make the dough add butter or margarine and rub with flour till it resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Mixing enough milk make the dough soft.
4) Knead gently and place in a 22.5 cm (9 in.) circle.
5) Lightly grease... - 45.4094
Fillet Steaks With Anchovy Butter
1. To make the anchovy butter in a bowl, mix the butter with the anchovies such that they are well blended.
2. Then preferably with a blender or a food processor, mix the lemon juice, parsley along with lot of pepper.
3. A pulse button on the processor... - 43.9013
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Stir in the tomatoes, anchovies, and olives and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender but still firm.
Remove from the heat and keep... - 43.8055
Trim the crusts from the bread and slice it into 12 thin slices about 1/8 inch thick.
In a small bowl chop the anchovies and mash them together with the butter, mustard, finely chopped eggs, herbs, and pepper.
Spread this smooth mixture on 6 slices of the... - 37.792
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion, garlic and green pepper and fry for 4-5 minutes, until soft. Stir in the oregano and season with salt and pepper.
2. Toast one side of the muffins. Spread the untoasted sides with the onion mixture, top with 2 tomato... - 33.3893
Cheese And Anchovy Sandwiches
Place a slice of cheese on four of the pieces of bread.
Lay two anchovy fillets over each piece of cheese and sprinkle with pepper to taste.
Cover with the remaining pieces of bread to form sandwiches.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the sandwiches and fry... - 31.8277
Cheese And Anchovy Crostini
Place a thin slice of mozzarella cheese on each bread slice and top with anchovy fillet.
Add a little oregano.
Sandwich with another finger of bread.
Heat butter in pan and fry sandwiches on both sides until golden brown.
Serve warm. - 30.0281
Fried Anchovy Recipes By Category