- » Fricassee
Fricassee refers to a stewed dish made up of poultry. White meat, like rabbit, veal and guinea pig is also used to make fricassee. This dish is served in a dense and white sauce, which look like gravy. Fricassee dish ... More »
American Style Chicken Fricassee
Gear up for bon appetite! Then here’s a chicken dish that certainly won’t disappoint. Creamy, succulent and delicious, this simple dish of chicken in white sauce is all you need for a stick-to-your-ribs meal for a hungry weeknight. No who says you need to... - 138.357
Healthy Chicken Fricassee
Chicken Fricassee, this recipe is like chicken stew, chicken pot roast all rolled up into one BUT healthy, low in fat and sugar! This is a one-pan wonder. It takes about 45 minutes to finish up in the oven but it’s so worth the wait. This chicken recipe is... - 126.814
Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee
Following a diet and craving to have something delicious? Not all tasty food is full of calories, just like this Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee. This dish is high both on health and taste. Try it today. - 107.965
If you’re looking for the perfect recipe of Chicken Fricassee, then do check this out. This is perfect for a dinner party. I’m sure your guests will love it! - 101.055
Classic Chicken Fricassee
Why not make your simple rice or pasta more appealing with a classic chicken fricassee. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding chicken recipe for an excellent addition to your holiday feast. The video is absolutely fantastic and a must watch. - 91.1342
Fricassee De Pollo
What better way to add a new spin to the poultry with this classic chicken stew. A healthy, hearty, low-fat chicken delight loaded with goodness of veggies and herbs, this one-pot meal is all you need to fill your tummy on hungry evenings. Just follow the... - 89.3676
Artichoke Fricassee makes for a delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and is quite unique for its blend of flavors. I made this Artichoke Fricassee recipe some time back for a get together and i had my guests drooling over it. Believe me, this is something... - 49.4821
Fricassee Of Giblets
1) Buy gizzards, necks, wings, feet and livers.
2) Wash them thoroughly and remove heavy skin from feet.
3) Take a saucepan and heat chicken fat in it. Add onions and cook until golden brown in color.
4) Add giblets and cook for about 5... - 48.7142
Spiced Chicken Fricassee
1) With a sharp knife, cut the chicken into 12 pieces.
2) Wash thoroughly and dry.
3) With a fork, prick the pieces.
4) In a large bowl, pound together the coriander, anise, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg, pepper, and salt.
5) To the... - 46.9087
Pepper Zucchini And Tomato Fricassee
Pepper Zucchini And Tomato Fricasee is great tasting main dish.This one is my family's all time favorite and whenever i make this dish, its gobbled up in minutes. Pepper Zucchini And Tomato Fricasee is excellent served with rice pilaf. Read this simple recipe... - 46.8296
Veal Fricassee With Garlic
1) Coat the veal cubes with flour and shake off any excess flour.
2) In a heavy skillet, heat oil and butter and fry the veal cubes till golden brown. Strain the fried cubes onto a warm platter.
3) In the same skillet, saute garlic, onions and... - 46.6607
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the fish into cubes.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour.
4. Add water; stir and bring the liquids to boiling and let it thicken.
5. Remove the pan from heat and add mustard,... - 46.6475
Wash chicken pieces and put in kettle.
Cover with boiling water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer 1 hour.
Add next 6 ingredients and simmer 2 hours longer, or until tender.
Leave as is or remove bones and skin.
Skim excess fat from... - 46.3112
1. Using moist paper towels, clean the quartered ducklings and season with salt and pepper. Prepare a marinade by mixing the ingredients in a large bowl. Coat the ducklings well with marinade, cover using a foil and allow to refrigerate... - 46.2797
Chicken And Noodle Fricassee
1. To prepare chicken pieces wash them and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In 6-quart Dutch oven, saute chicken in butter until golden-brown.
3. Add celery, salt, pepper and sage and saute, stirring for about 3 minutes.
4. Add 2 cups... - 45.8837
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 45.7407
1) Remove all the skin from goose (can be rendered with the fat).
2) Take a bowl and combine flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder and paprika in it.
3) Lightly roll the goose pieces in it.
4) Take a skillet and heat 3 tablespoons fat in... - 45.706
Fricassee Of Scallops, Shrimp, Oysters, And Blue Crab
1)In a large saucepan, add water and seasonings. Now add the shrimp,scallops and shallots.
2)Bring to a boil and keep stirring.
3)Quickly reduce to simmer, till the shrimp turns pink and gets firm.
4)Remove shrimps and scallops and set aside.
5)Now... - 45.6713
Fricassee Of Veal
1) Slice the veal into neat little pieces.
2) Into a saucepan, add in the veal pieces along with the whole onion, lemon slices, bay leaf, salt, pepper and a bunch of mixed herbs.
3) Pour in water. Cover and let cook over a low flame for about 1 1/4... - 45.6583
Chicken Fricassee Marseille
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Joint the chicken.
3. In a non stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© the chicken pieces briefly.
4. Peel tomatoes and cut into very thin strips.
5. Crush the garlic.
6. In a soaked RomertopF,... - 45.6345
Chicken Fricassee With Bacon
1. Place bacon between several layers of paper towels.
2. Microwave bacon placed between paper towels, at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes.
3. When crisp, crumble and keep aside.
4. In 2-cup measure combine hot water, bouillon granules, parsley flakes and... - 45.3582
1) Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour.
2) In a bowl, cover the onions with boiling water for a few minutes. Drain and peel.
3) Using a knife, chop the bacon.
4) In a large casserole, melt butter. Saute the bacon, mushrooms and onions until... - 45.3494
1) Chop the onions and keep aside.
2) Take a casserole and place the pork into it.
3) Add onions, wine, bay leaf, thyme, parsley and seasoning.
4) Cover the casserole and cook for 1 1/2 hours at 325°F, 170°C, Gas Mark 3,
5) Take out... - 45.3451
Chicken Fricassee With Watercress
1. In a small mixing bowl, Combine the yogurt, cream, cornstarch mixture, thyme and rosemary and set aside.
2. In a Large heavy bottomed skillet,
3. Melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add the carrots and sauté in the butter for 2-3... - 45.2224
Danish Chicken Fricassee
Do you with to try out a fancy and succulent Chicken recipe then this Danish Chicken Fricassee is what you need to try! Inviting ingredients of popular interest, this Danish Chicken Fricassee is sure to set your taste-buds rolling! - 45.0969
1. In a shallow container or a wax sheet, combine the 1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons flour with 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Mix this well
2. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour and set aside
3. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the margarine... - 44.9595
Fricassee Of Chicken
1. Separate the meat from the chicken using sharp pointed knife. Preserve the carcass for further use.
2. Cut down the bone meat into a 1- 2 inch pieces.
3. Preheat the oven to 250°F. ( If oven is used).
4. Take a saucepan and melt 2... - 44.8952
Microwave Chicken Fricassee
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Scatter the carrots and bacon on top.
3. In a small bowl, combine dissolve bouillon cubes in hot... - 44.8638
Fricassee Of Chicken
1. If using boiling fowl steam partially for 1 1/2 hours or cook in pressure cooker for 1/2 hour.
2. Cut the fowl or raw chicken neatly and discard the skin.
3. Use the skin and carcase for making chicken stock.
4. In a white-lined pan... - 44.6579
Rub chicken inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place in a large saucepan with sufficient water to come halfway up the chicken.
Add the onion, celery and bay-leaf.
Bring to the boil and skim if necessary.
Cook for 50 min or until tender.
Remove chicken and... - 44.5768
Fricassee Of Veal
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F. (If using oven for preparation).
2. Take a heavy saucepan, soften 2 tbsp of butter and saute veal cubes, and cook until it gets browned on all sides. Cook on medium heat.
3. Spoon salt and pepper along with... - 44.3913
Calico Veal Fricassee
1. Trim off all the excess fat from the veal and slice it into cubes of 1 inch each.
2. Take a kettle or Dutch oven and brown the vegetables in two halves. Remove and keep it aside.
3. Add onion and garlic into drippings in the kettle and... - 44.3317
Danish Chicken Fricassee
1. In a large Dutch oven or sauce pan, fry bacon to crispy. Take off and keep aside the bits.
2. Add chicken to bacon fat and allow to turn brown. In the last 5 minutes, add onions. Stir in bacon bits, seasonings and ½ cup of water.
3. Steam,... - 44.2599
Easy Chicken Fricassee
Chicken fricasse is a microwaved preparation of chicken with artichoke hearts. Cooked in chicken stock, the chicken fricasse has eggs, cream and cheese in it. stirred together and toped with cheese slices, it is baked and can be served with a side salad.... - 44.1998
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Make white sauce: Melt 1 1/2 oz butter, add flour, and pour on mixed chicken stock and milk.
3) Blend well. Then bring to boil, stirring constantly.
4) Simmer for few minutes.
5) Stir in onion powder,... - 44.1829
Bacon And Egg Fricassee
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Brush 2 individual dishes with butter.
3) Trim and chop 4 bacon rashers, roll 4 rashers and thread into a skewer.
4) Place the bacon rolls under a heated grill until done.
5) In a pan, boil the eggs in water... - 44.1583
1. In a saucepan, place the chicken joints and add bay leaf and onion. Fill the pan with cold water and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Remove the joints from and strain liquid. Reserve the strained liquid.
4. In... - 44.0914
Fricassee Of Belgian Endive And Chicken Livers
Cut off the base of the belgian endive (chicory) and remove the outer leaves.
Cut first in half and then into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) strips.
Put the bacon strips into a casserole and microwave, uncovered, for 3 minutes on.
Add the Belgian endive (chicory)... - 44.0436
Veal Or Beef Fricassee, Jardiniere
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also cut veal into 1 inch cubes
3.Dredge the meal cubes in flour
4.In a pan, brown the veal in fat
5.Season and add parsley, bay leaves, carrots, water, celery and onions
6.Cover the pan... - 44.035
Chicken Fricassee With Rice
1. In a large kettle, Place the chicken, add onion and celery and pour over the boiling water.
2. Place on a high flame and bring to a boil then reduce the flame and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Add the carrots to the pot and continue to simmer for... - 43.9371
Progresso Chicken Fricassee
In a large saucepot heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until hot.
Add onions, carrots and mushrooms.
Saute until vegetables are barely tender.
With a slotted spoon remove vegetables to a plate and reserve.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in saucepot.
Add... - 43.9049
Wash the veal and cut it into small cubes; put these in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Remove the scum.
Add the onion to the meat together with the salt and pepper to taste and the bay leaf, parsley and thyme tied in a small... - 43.8876
Fricassee Of Rabbit
1) In a pot, add the rabbit joints, stock, milk, bacon, mace, herbs, mushrooms and cloves (pressed into the onion).
2) Boil and skim, if required.
3) Allow to slowly simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours till the rabbit is tender.
4) Transfer to an ovenproof dish... - 43.8668
Cut veal into neat 1-inch pieces and remove any bones.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy saucepan, add veal, raw onion and carrot and brown lightly.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, thyme, clove, parsley, bay leaf and seasoning.
Bring gently to the boil and simmer... - 43.7572
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables is a sumptuous dish that often takes over any spread! This delightfully well flavored and addictive Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables will leave you licking your finger! - 43.7212
Fricassee Of Baby Lamb
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes on HIGH, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix the crumbled thyme, curry powder and allspice on a plate and roll the lamb pieces in the mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
When the browning... - 43.7003
Golden Fricassee Of Chicken
Golden Fricassee Of Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared chicken is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.6467
Chicken Fricassee With White Wine
Cook and stir carrots, sliced onion and the celery in 4 tablespoons of the margarine in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven until onions are tender; push to side.
Add chicken; cook uncovered until light brown, about 10 minutes.
Add water, 1/2 cup of the wine, the... - 43.385
Sweet Potato Polenta With Asian Vegetable Fricassee
Put the stock and sweet potato in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
Blend until smooth in a food processor.
Return to the pan, add the coconut milk and half the butter and bring to the boil.
Add the polenta, stirring constantly,... - 43.3702
1. In a saucepan prepare the soup as per packet directions using 1 ¼ pints water.
2. Make cubes out of the chicken and ham and add to soup.
3. In a cup blend cornflour to a smooth paste with milk.
4. Into the soup stir the mixture and cook for 5... - 43.3504
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a skillet, melt butter. Add the flour and stirring continuously, heat till mixture turns slightly brown.
3. Mix in green pepper, onion, seasoning and tomatoes and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4. Stir in... - 43.319
Remove skin from the chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a cold large non-stick skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Cook the chicken in the hot skillet about 15 minutes or till lightly browned, turning to brown evenly.
Remove chicken... - 43.2522
1) To prepare the broth, in 6 cups of water with a small veal bone, stew the neck, wing tips and giblet for about 60 minutes. Add salt to taste.
2) Strain the hot broth and then pour it all over the chicken in a large kettle.
3) Add the parsley, onion,... - 43.1255
Wash chicken and dry on paper towelling.
Roll in mixture of 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper.
Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet (your electric frying pan will work perfectly for this recipe).
Brown chicken pieces on all sides.
Drain off fat and save.
Add... - 43.0852
Fricassee De Poulet
Fricassee De Poulet is french recipe for chicken. Prepared with tomatoes and mushrooms this Fricassee De Pouletis served with a creamy sauce made with the pan liquid and cream flavored with paprika. - 42.9876
Chicken And Bacon Fricassee
Try this alluring Chicken Fricassee recipe. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, this Chicken Fricassee is a dish which you will always love to serve in your parties. - 42.9718
1. Trim the meat and cut into neat pieces.
2. Melt fat and saute sliced onions.
3. Add bayleaf, mace and parsley.
4. Add meat and cook slowly for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
5. Add stock and simmer on a gentle fire, till meat is tender.
6. Blend the flour... - 42.9275
Country Style Fricassee
1. In a kettle or Dutch oven, place chicken pieces, onion, celery and leaves, salt, pepper, and 2 cups water. Cover and heat till boiling. Allow to simmer for 1 hour until meat is tender.
2. Once the chicken is down. Drain from the broth using a... - 42.8649
Mock Chicken Fricassee
1)After washing the tripe cut it into 1 cm (1/2 in) squares.
2)Place in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
3)Drain it adding salt and onions, cover with fresh cold water, and simmer for 2 hours or until the tripe is... - 42.7963
Combine the 1/2 cup flour, salt, and pepper in paper or plastic bag.
Add pheasant, 2 or 3 pieces at a time; shake to coat well.
In large heavy skillet brown the pheasant in butter. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add onion and carrot; cook 2 minutes.
Add broth and... - 42.7156
Brown Fricassee Of Chicken
1 Wash the chicken throughly and dry.
2 Remove any visible fat.
3 In a Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan heat the oil.
4 Add the onion and chicken in it and brown.
5 Add in the garlic.
6 Pour in the water, cook covered on low heat for... - 42.6079
This rabbit fricassee recipe is a game meat recipe. Cooked with red wine along with celery and onions, the rabbit is flavored with parsley and bay leaf. Seasoned to taste, the rabbit fricassee has a savory gravy to it and may be served over rice. - 42.5734
Fricassee De Volaille Aux Ecrevisses
1 In a pan, mix all the ingredients for the court-bouillon and add cray fish.
2 Cook the fish in the mixture for about 5 minutes.
3 Cut the chicken into 8 pieces.
4 In a pan,add butter and saute the chicken pieces then cook, covered in the... - 42.4476
Pour boiling water over liver in a dish; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain liver, reserving water.
Pat liver dry with paper towels.
Cut liver into 12 to 16 pieces.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge liver in flour mixture.
Fry bacon in a large skillet.
Remove... - 42.3881
Put chicken, gizzard, heart, and neck into a kettle.
(If desired, brown chicken pieces in a skillet with hot fat; pieces may be coated with seasoned flour before frying.) Add hot water to kettle to barely cover; add onion, celery, parsley,... - 42.3403
Garlic Chicken Fricassee
Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and thyme.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken and onions; cook until chicken is browned on all sides.
Remove chicken, and set aside.
Add 2... - 42.3163
Chicken Fricassee With Parsley Sauce
Heat oil and brown garlic in it.
Remove garlic and cook chicken in the oil until brown on all sides.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add water and cook, covered, until tender.
Serve with parsley sauce.
Melt butter and add flour.
Blend well and add... - 42.0731
1. In a casserole pot, place chicken, add salt, bay leaves and pour over the water.
2. Place the pot on a medium high flame and bring water to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover pot and simmer the chicken for 1 ½ hours on a low flame, until tender.
4.... - 42.0628
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Place the chicken in a large kettle or Dutch oven along with the onions, carrots and celery and bouquet.
Cover with the broth and bring to a boil, reduce temperature simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the chicken and reserve... - 42.0513
Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
Add potato and peas; heat to boiling, then... - 42.0512
Slice the onion.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until softened.
Mix in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes, without allowing it to brown.
Gradually add the stock, stirring until the mixture boils.
Stir in the sliced mushrooms, crushed garlic and... - 42.0468
Butter Chicken Fricassee
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour to form a roux.
Cook the roux, stirring constantly, over very low heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until it is straw-colored.
Add the stock gradually, stirring constantly.
Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of... - 41.8113
1.In a a pan, put chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, pepperr and 1 cup of water.
2.Cook for 30 minutes until the chicken is soft.
3.Take the leftover 1/2 cup of water, mix flour into it.
4.Transfer the flour mixture to the pan and cook until the gravy... - 41.7307
1. Wash chicken; pat dry with paper towels. (Use all parts of chicken except liver, heart and gizzard.)
2. Remove skin from all pieces of chicken except wings; set breast meat aside. Cut remaining pieces of chicken into smaller pieces.
3. In 5-quart Dutch... - 41.725
Veal fricassee is a simple dutch oven cooked veal recipe. Prepared with with vegetables, it is cooked in light cream wth norwegian gjetost cheese and paprika to taste. Cooked with a saucy texture to it, the veal fricassee is finished with parsley for a fresh... - 41.5713
Brown Chicken Fricassee
Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in large saucepan.
Add butter, thyme, marjoram, onion, lemon, Burgundy, nutmeg, and mace.
Add enough water to cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer about 30 minutes or until chicken is very tender.
Remove... - 41.248
In a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole heat oil on full power 2 minutes.
Add onion and heat, uncovered, on full power 3 minutes or until onion istender.
Add chicken pieces, salt, pepper, bay leaf and water and heat, tightly covered, on... - 41.2073
Wash and pat dry the lamb.
Place the lamb in a large kettle or Dutch oven along with the onions, carrots, celery and bouquet.
Cover with the broth and bring to a boil, reduce temperature and simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the lamb and reserve... - 41.0665
Cut veal into serving pieces and season well with salt and pepper.
Dredge in flour.
Put shortening in cooker.
Brown the onion and veal steak in hot fat.
Dissolve the bouillon cube in water and pour over meat.
Cover the cooker and set pressure... - 41.0625
Chicken Fricassee With Lemon Dumplings
Chicken fricassee with lemon dumplings are a flavorful and lemony chicken dish is best eaten with hot cooked long grained rice. The lemon dumplings in the chicken gravy mellows down the rich taste of the gravy. The chicken fricassee with lemon dumplings can... - 40.7938
Wild Mushroom Fricassee Over Polenta
1. In a covered pot bring 3 cups chicken broth to a boil.
2. In a large heated nonstick skillet over medium-high heat melt butter in oil, cook mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
3. Stirring frequently, cook for 10 minutes or such that the... - 40.7485
1. Apply salt and pepper over the chicken and brown in a Dutch oven in shortening briskly; drain the chicken on a brown paper bag
2. Add flour to shortening and stir till a dark brown; add onions, pepper, celery and green onions and saute till soft
3.... - 40.6668
Chicken Fricassee With Dumplings
Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
Mix 1 cup flour, the salt, pepper and paprika.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Heat thin layer of shortening in large skillet; brown chicken on all sides.
Drain off fat; reserve.
To skillet, add water and, if desired, chopped... - 40.6342
Hungarian Chicken Fricassee
Disjoint chickens; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan or Dutch oven over low heat.
Spread onions in pan; add chicken.
Cover; cook for 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes and paprika; mix gently.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir soda into... - 40.5998
Wash chicken thoroughly inside and out.
Place with spices and vegetables in deep kettle; barelycover with boiling water.
Cover tightly, and simmer 2â€”3 hours or until meat is tender.
Lift out chicken.
Measure 3 cups for gravy, and set... - 40.5519
Simmer chicken, covered, with onion, celery, salt, pepper, and water in a medium-size frying pan 30 minutes, or until tender; remove to a heated serving platter; keep hot while making gravy.
Mix flour and skim milk in a cup; stir into hot broth in pan.
Cook,... - 40.5504
Heat the vegetable oil in a heavy 12 inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a bowl.
In the same skillet, cook the... - 40.4239
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Season with salt and paprika.
Place sliced vegetables and bay leaf in crock pot place chicken pieces on top of vegetables.
Pour in chicken broth.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 12 hours.
One hour before serving,... - 40.1829
This Shrimp Fricassee is a truly exotic, all-time favorite at my homeland. This Shrimp recipe is made extremely tasty with the tactful combination of mixed spices and tomatoes. Just give it a try! - 39.8635
Chicken Fricassee Brown Sauce
The successful chicken fricassee must have plenty of chicken, so get a large stewing hen.
Have it cut up at the joints.
Save the liver and gizzard.
A 6 or 7 pound fowl will serve 6 to 8 dinner guests.
Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and put in a Dutch oven... - 39.725
Lobster And Mushrooms Fricassee
Combine 4 inches water and 3 tablespoons salt in large kettle; bring to a boil.
Plunge live lobster into kettle head down, holding claws.
Cook for 15 to 18 minutes.
Drain; cool in colander.
Cut from tip of tail to head.
Remove head and small sac, being... - 39.7082
Dappled Dumpling Fricassee
Combine chicken, 4 cups water, onion, celery and leaves, carrot, salt, and pepper in large kettle or Dutch oven with tight-fitting cover.
Cover; heat to boiling, then simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool slightly; slip... - 39.662
Fricassee Of Chicken With Herbs
1. In a heavy kettle combine the broth, onion, carrot, peppercorns, chives, parsley, salt and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
2. Dredge the chicken pieces in three tablespoons of the flour. In a skillet, heat three tablespoons of the butter, add the chicken and... - 39.5073
Fricassee Of Mushrooms And Oysters Or Oysters And Clams
Melt butter; cook onion and celery in it until soft.
Add flour; blend.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add mushrooms and cream, and cook for a moment.
Simmer oysters in their liquid only until edges curl; drain; reheat in sauce.
Add Worcestershire... - 39.5047
Oven Chicken Fricassee
Combine flour, salt, and paprika.
Brush chicken with melted margarine; coat with flour mixture.
Arrange chicken in an 11 3/4 X 7 1/2 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine soup and milk;... - 39.4396
Fricassee Of Rabbit
Heat the oil in a large pan.
Seal the rabbit joints on all sides but do not brown.
Transfer to the Slo cooker.
Add the onion to the pan and cook gently until transparent.
Stir in the flour and gradually add the stock Bring to the boil.
Add the bouquet garni,... - 39.4094
Quail Fricassee In Orange Sauce
Quail Fricassee In Orange Sauce tastes great. Quail Fricassee In Orange Sauce is an easy to make sauce. The chicken broths enhance the taste of Quail Fricassee In Orange Sauce. - 39.2637
Dappled Dumpling Fricassee
Combine chicken, 4 cups water, onion, celery and leaves, carrot, salt and pepper in large kettle or Dutch oven with tight fitting cover.
Cover; heat to boiling, then simmer 1/2 to 2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool slightly; slip off... - 39.2057
Fricassee Of Spring Lamb With Cos Lettuce
Remove the skin and excess fat from the lamb and cut into pieces, each being the size of one portion.
In a large pot big enough to take everything, fry the onion gently in the olive oil until transparent.
Add the lamb and turn until well browned on all... - 39.1097
Place the bacon, onion, carrot, celery, stock and bouquet garni in a saucepan.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Strain the stock into a measuring jug and add enough milk to make 300 ml (1/2 pint) liquor.
Melt... - 39.1005
Fricassee Recipes By Category