- » Freshly Ground Wheat Flour
Freshly Ground Wheat Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freshly ground wheat flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freshly ground wheat flour recipes.
Whole Wheat Popovers With Stone Ground Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, milk, sifted flour, and salt in the container of an electric blender and blend for half a minute or, if using an electric mixer, beat at high speed for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the melted butter.
4. Pour 1... - 28.9187
Fresh Berry Pie
1. Prehear the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pastry flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, sugar, and salt. Grate the butter into the flour mixture. Using your hands or a pastry blender, work the butter into the flour mixture until the pieces... - 38.6239
Spicy Apple Gingerbread
Get into the spirit of the Christmas season early with this spicy and tasty gingerbread cake. This very special gingerbread cake is served with a whipped cream. Serve this cake fresh out the oven or pack it in a lunch box for an afternoon treat. It’s a hit... - 142.838
Waffles With Two-berry Syrup
1. To prepare waffles, place flaxseed in a clean coffee grinder or blender, process until ground to measure 1/4 cup flaxseed meal. Set flaxseed meal aside. Lightly spoon all-purpose and whole wheat flours into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 28.6377
Heat the milk on low heat until very warm.
Add the cheese dusted with the flour.
Add salt or tamari.
Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally until thick. - 24.8085
Buckwheat Sourdough Buns
This is a gluten-free buckwheat bread recipe that I have developed myself. With sourdough this bread gives a great taste which will satisfy the most selective sourdough bread lover. - 39.598
No Excuse Bread
1) In a little warm water, add the yeast to soften, then add the honey, sugar or molasses to taste and set aside for about 15 min.
2) In a large bowl, mix the flour and salt, gradually stir in the yeast mixture, add water or milk to make a very... - 35.3051
Whole Wheat Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Take a medium sized mixing bowl and combine and mix together water, oil, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it.
3. Sprinkle yeast over mixture.
4. Stir continuously until ingredients dissolve.
5. Gradually add... - 47.3027
Wheat Germ Snickers Doodles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Blend in the vanilla and wheat germ.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the creamed... - 38.2879
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Knead 5 minutes.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Roll to piecrust thinness.
Brush with oil.
Cut into strips, square or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie... - 37.3032
Whole Wheat Carob Brownies
Blend honey, oil and carob powder.
Gradually add eggs.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add soybeans and vanilla.
Turn into oiled 8- x 8-inch pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 30 minutes.
Cool and cut into squares. - 32.5948
Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread
1. Pour 1 cup water into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Stir to dissolve the yeast. Add the remaining water, the salt, honey, and oil and mix well.
3. Stir in the unbleached white flour and beat the... - 38.3151
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
Blend honey and oil.
Beat in eggs and vanilla; stir in flours, salt and soybeans.
Batter should be stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, more flour.
Roll in waxed paper and refrigerate for a few hours.
Place on lightly oiled cookie... - 35.2889
Norwegian Meatballs With Whole Wheat Noodles
Remove and discard crusts from bread.
Tear bread into coarse crumbs; moisten with milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine beef, pork, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and egg.
Add bread and knead mixture thoroughly for 2 minutes.
With wet hands, roll meat... - 47.4683
Whole Wheat Buns
Soften yeast in milk.
Add honey, oil, egg yolk and salt Sift flour and cinnamon together and stir in.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Coven Let rise in warm place until double in bulk.
Knead, adding raisins and sunflower seeds.
Shape into small, round; balls and place... - 36.3259
Carrot-banana-honey Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in large bowl.
Stir in whole wheat flour, remaining 1 3/4 cups warm water, carrots, bananas, softened butter, honey, salt and cinnamon; beat until smooth using an electric mixer.
Mix enough all-purpose flour to make a soft... - 42.0403
Whole Wheat Bread Sweetened With Honey
Mash the yeast and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the water together to make a smooth paste.
Leave in a warm, draught-free place for 15 minutes or until frothy.
Put the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the yeast mixture, honey,... - 34.2914
Whole Wheat Pizza With 2 Cheese Topping
Combine water, oil, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over mixture, stirring until dissolved.
Gradually add flour, mixing well after each addition.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead about 4 minutes or... - 39.0183
Honey Whole Wheat Rolls
1. In a cup, combine the yeast, lukewarm water, and sugar. Set in a warm place until mixture starts to bubble.
2. Put the butter, honey, and salt in a large bowl. Pour the boiling water over and stir to melt the butter. Pour in the cold water and stir in the... - 40.2901
Cheese Whole Wheat Short Pastry Tartlet Shells
Combine flour, cheese, dry mustard, paprika and ground red pepper in large mixing bowl.
Add butter and blend with fingertips until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg yolk and water mixture and blend well, working dough as little as possible and adding... - 41.857
Whole Wheat Puff Pastry
Combine 1 3/4 cups flour and salt in processor and mix using 1 to 2 on/off turns.
With machine running, add water or milk and lemon juice and mix until dough forms ball, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Turn dough out onto unfloured surface and shape into smooth... - 35.7798
Whole Wheat Date Gems
Blend honey, oil and eggs.
Add salt, yeast and milk.
Stir in flours and other ingredients.
Turn into well-oiled, hot gem pans.
Fill 2/3 full.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 to 40 minutes. - 34.571
Country Wholemeal Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 42.9551
Whole Wheat Pizza With Chanterelle And Eggplant
1) In a bowl, mix yeast in warm water and let rest for about 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, add cold water, honey, olive oil and salt.
3) Into the food processor, add the flour. While the machine runs slowly pour in the honey mixture. Next, pour in... - 47.0355
Whole Wheat Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the nuts, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon, wheat germ, apple slices, and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Cream the butter and remaining sugar very well. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
4. Sift... - 39.7748
Whole Wheat Pear Bread
Core pears, but do not peel.
Cut lengthwise slices from one pear and reserve to decorate top of bread.
Dice enough remaining pears to measure 1 cup.
Mix shortening, grated lemon peel, and brown sugar in a bowl.
Add honey, lemon juice, water, and egg; mix... - 46.8537
Whole Wheat Calzones With Broccoli And Mozzarella Cheese
Dissolve yeasr in 1/4 cup warm water in a large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 3/4 cup warm water and honey; add to yeast mixture, stirring genrty.
Gradually stir in 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, and salt ro make a soft... - 40.4829
Stuffed Wheat Bread
1. For filling, in a large skillet cook chicken, fennel, and onion in hot oil till chicken is browned and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese, spinach, pesto, and bread crumbs.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12 x... - 38.3639
Whole Wheat Cupcakes
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup milk.
Blend rest of milk with honey, oil, eggs, seasonings and salt.
Stir in flours.
Add yeast mixture and nuts.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Let rise in warm place for 2 hours.
Punch down dough.
Drop by table-spoonfuls into oiled... - 42.5074
Caramelized Onion Tart With Whole Wheat Crust
1. In a food processor, pulse the 1 1/2 cups of flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add the butter and pulse until it's the size of small peas. Sprinkle in the cold water and pulse until the dough begins to come together. Scrape onto a sheet of plastic wrap and pat... - 30.2879
Whole Wheat Pound Cake
Blend honey, oil; salt and egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat until very well mixed.
Stir in rest of ingredients except egg white.
Beat these stiff and turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 300Â° F. until cake springs back when touched gently in center, about 1... - 31.9326
Wholemeal Whole-wheat Pepper Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, shift the flour and salt.
3) Place the butter, and using the fingers rub into the flour until the mixture gets grainy texture.
4) Blend in enough water to make stiff dough.
5) Cover the dough in foil... - 45.9813
Whole Wheat Tomato Pizza
1. Grease a Swiss roll tin with oil or butter and dust lightly with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F / 220° C.
3. Roll out a dough to 1 inch thickness and to fit the tin.
4. Prick the dough with a fork. Cover with a clean kitchen napkin... - 46.4918
Zucchini Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices, and nuts.
3. Beat the egg with the oil and buttermilk. Stir in the zucchini.
4. Add the liquids to the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Turn into an oiled... - 40.2102
Gingerbread People Cookies
My friend told me that this Gingerbread People Cookies is a really good cookie. I have not tried out this Gingerbread People Cookies yet, but posted it on request. Do check it out, my friend is sure you will love it! - 41.6858
Pressure Cooker Basic White Sauce
1. In the cooker melt the butter or margarine, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from the heat and gradually add the cooking liquid and milk.
3. Return the cooker to the heat, bring to the boil, stirring constantly... - 33.4408
Fresh Plum Coffee Cake
1. Mix the yeast, granulated sugar, the salt, and white flour in a large bowl.
2. Heat the water and 1/2 cup butter until very warm and butter is melted. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup whole... - 44.2383
Fresh Pear Kuchen
1. Mix together 1 cup flour, the wheat germ, yeast, and salt.
2. Heat the milk, water, granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup butter until very warm. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add the egg and enough... - 41.4274
Fresh Cherry Cobbler
Combine cornstarch, sugar, and allspice in a saucepan; stir in grape juice until blended.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in cherries and almond extract.
Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole... - 36.3239
Fresh Apple Pie
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix sugar, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Stir in apples. Turn into pastry-lined pie plate; dot with margarine. Cover with top crust that has slits cut in it; seal and flute. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until filling begins to... - 32.0845
Fresh Coconut Carrot Cake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F.
2) Take a food processor and attach the knife blade to the bowl.
3) Combine the first 7 ingredients in the bowl, add some wheat germ and process it for 10 seconds.
4) Take a large mixing bowl... - 49.7402
Fresh Pear Bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the pear nectar and chopped pear, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the currants or raisins.
2. Coat an... - 35.0648
Fresh Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) To the work bowl of the food processor,add whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon peel and walnuts.
3) Pulse on/off to mix the contents.
4)... - 48.0484
Fresh Cherry Cobbler
1)Mix cornstarch, sugar, and allspice in a saucepan. 2)Stir the mixture in grape juice and blend it.
3)Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
4)Further remove the mixture from heat and stir in cherries and... - 44.0386
Fresh Apple Streusel Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix ingredients for streusel topping until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over the bottom of prepared Bundt pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together flours,... - 47.2763
Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Take a medium sized saucepan, put sugar, water and blueberries in it and let the ingredients boil.
3.Once the boil comes, cook the ingredients on low flame for 2 minutes by stirring... - 46.9187
Spicy Fresh Peach Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel the peach and cut into 1/2-inch dice (there will be about 1/2 cup).
3. Mix together the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Combine the peach, egg, milk, and oil and add to the dry... - 35.6455
Fresh Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Take a bowl and mix together flours, oats, and spices. Stir in margarine and vegetable shortening. 3. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to cut the mixture and form coarse crumbs.
4. Stir in milk to make the... - 44.9238
Fresh Mango Or Peach Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Add walnuts, pulse on/off until coarsely chopped.
5) Transfer... - 48.7836
Kiria Zinis Christmas Bread
Make the flavouring addition first.
Combine the semolina flour, sugar, cinnamon, anise, coriander seeds and cloves in a bowl and add the finely grated zests of the oranges and tangerines.
Squeeze 300 ml (1/2 pt) mixed orange and tangerine juice.
Use half this... - 43.3025
Nankhatai Or Nan Khatai - Indian Cookie
If you're looking for the recipe of Indian cookies, then try out these nankhatai. Chef Bhavna uses wheat flour as well as Plain flour for making them. They are so delicious. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 98.5241
Laccha Paratha - Malabar Paratha Or Kerala Parotta
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients, combine well.
2. Add the oil and gradually add the warm milk, kneading the dough to get a soft and sticky ball of dough.
3. Rub a little oil on the surface, cover and... - 0
Bhakarwadi - Gujarati
To all those people who love Indian-Guajarati snacks will surely love this. The layering is important while making this dish. Chef Bhavna shows the recipe in detail. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 87.0806
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
Combine honey, eggs, butter or margarine, milk, and ginger root in Bosch blender.
Whip until ginger is pureed.
Pour into flour mixture.
Lightly grease griddle, and heat.
Sprinkle a... - 37.8716
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake has a Implausible. The flour with eggs maked the Chunky Apple Walnut Cake soft. Must cacth it. - 44.4296
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Blend together the baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and butter. Stir in the sugar. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the molasses and add the hot water... - 34.0058
White Clam Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan and saute the garlic until tender but not browned. Sprinkle with flour and cook for 1 minute.
2. Drain the clams and add the juice slowly to the garlic mixture, while stirring. Add the pepper and bring to a boil.
3.... - 25.5491
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, white flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, 2 tablespoons carob powder, and the spices.
3. Mix the applesauce, oil, egg, dates, and orange peel. Add to dry ingredients and mix... - 41.6607
Russian Meat Balls With Buckwheat
Mix all ingredients together except buckwheat.
Form into 12 patties.
In the center of each, place small quantity of buckwheat.
Bring edges of patty together to enclose stuffing.
Arrange balls in oiled pan.
Broil until browned. - 33.543
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine whole wheat flour, wheat germ, oats, and nuts in a bowl. Mix the butter and water together and gradually add to flour mixture.
3. The dough should cling together in a ball when pressed. On a lightly floured board... - 24.896
Place bulgar in a 3-quart casserole. Stir in boiling water, tamari or soy sauce, and parsley. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan. Add celery, bell pepper, mushrooms, white pepper and salt. Saute for 5 to 7... - 32.1844
Kasha Almond Kugel
Kasha Almond Kugel is an easy to cook and tasty to eat dish! I personally like this Kasha Almond Kugel and this recipe sounds great. A really well done recipe! - 42.5708
Cranberry Applesauce Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine the applesauce and oats. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the applesauce mixture and the egg whites to the flour mixture, and... - 36.2315
Buckwheat Pasta With Seitan And Vegetables
Did you think pasta was fattening? Well not buckwheat pasta! Here is another healthy recipe made with buckwheat. This recipe combines the goodness of garlic and vegetables. Watch the video and change the recipe to your liking. - 115.019
Buckwheat Crepes With Roast Veal And Parmesan
1. In a medium bowl, combine the buckwheat and all-purpose flours with 1 tea spoon of salt and whisk well. Add the water and egg and whisk until smooth. Cover the crepe batter and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400° Heat... - 27.6501
1. In a large bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, rye flour, rye meal, soy flour, wheat germ, salt, and caraway seeds. Mix very well.
2. Dissolve the yeast in 1/2 cup of water. Mix the remaining water with the molasses. Add the yeast mixture to the molasses... - 44.5963
1. Scald the milk and sour cream. Add the butter and honey and let stand until lukewarm.
2. Crumble and stir in the yeast until dissolved. Add the egg yolks and salt.
3. Beat in the cinnamon, lemon rind, whole wheat flour, and unbleached white flour. The... - 35.4
The only problem with Crunchy Waffles is that sometimes they can get a bit too crunchy. But my family likes Crunchy Waffles that way. And so will you! - 32.1145
Yogurt Waffles are the best waffles I have ever made. This Yogurt Waffles requires very little work but yet is soo delicious. Do make it and have fun! - 29.1433
Cheesy Onion Flatbread
Cheesy Onion Flatbread has a grand taste. Cheesy Onion Flatbread gets its taste from flour mixed with honey, vinegar and cheese. Cheesy Onion Flatbread is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 44.9356
Onion & Red Bell Pepper Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C.Very lightly oil a baking sheet.
2. Combine the flours in a mixing bowl and season with pepper. Rub in the spread with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
3. Stir in the onion and red bell... - 33.9343
Trim excess surface fat from shoulder butt.
Cover with water in a saucepan.
Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until meat is tender.
In a very large kettle or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat and cook onion and garlic until they are... - 40.9025
Deluxe Green Beans
Steam beans until tender (about 10 minutes).
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt butter in a small, heavy-bottomed pan; add onion and saute" until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
When thoroughly mixed, add the sour cream very carefully and heat.
Do not... - 37.6094
Wash mushrooms, wipe dry and chop finely.
Combine all ingredients except roti in a mixing bowl.
Mix well, taste and adjust seasoning.
Divide mixture into 8 portions.
Spread a portion of mixture along one side of each roti and roll.
Serve immediately. - 38.6387
Blueberry Oat Crumble
1. Lightly grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, nicely blend together blueberry preserves, lemon juice, ground nutmeg and cornstarch.
3. Add fresh blueberries and cook over moderate heat for about 2 minutes, stirring... - 46.949
Spinach Cheese Crepes
Thaw frozen spinach and drain well, squeezing out excess liquid. Set aside.
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir in flour, pepper and nutmeg. Cook about 1 minute or until bubbly, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in milk.... - 34.7213
Basic White Sauce Mix
Mix together milk, flour, and salt.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles crumbs.
Refrigerate in a tightly covered container until needed.
To make 1 cup sauce, pour 1 cup cold milk into a small, heavy-bottomed pan.
Thoroughly stir in... - 29.2356
Deluxe Green Beans
There's not a single being who will be able to eat just one, is what I guarantee for this Deluxe Green Beans. The main ingredient in this recipe is beans. I am eagerly waiting to know what you think about this Deluxe Green Beans. Send me a note! - 37.3868
Remove any bone splinters from meat.
Mixflour, salt, and pepper in a paper bag.
Drop meat pieces in and coat with flour mixture.
Place pieces into large saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add vegetables, stock, beer, and herbs.
Bring mixture to a boil; skim surface and... - 37.4944
Ginger Cookies Eggless
In a mood of baking cookies, then do try these crispy ginger cookies. They are amazing and can be served at tea time. The chef's recipe is easy and quick to make. I'm sure your family will love it. Do check out the video. - 101.147
Make Ahead Souffle
Melt butter in heavy saucepan and add minced shallots.
Cook about 3 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Add vegetables and lemon juice and cook over low heat, stirring frequently until liquid has evaporated (about 10 minutes).
In heavy saucepan (or... - 43.6111
Pasta With Yogurt Primavera Sauce
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the scallions and garlic until tender but not browned. Sprinkle with the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the salt, pepper, oregano, and light cream, and bring to a boil, stirring, and cook until... - 34.6936
Wash mushrooms, wipe dry and slice finely.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan.
Add mushrooms, garlic, lime juice, salt, pepper and water.
Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, strain mushrooms and reserve pan juices.
Put mushrooms... - 46.416
Homemade Black Bean Soup
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle and saute the onion and celery until tender. Add the drained beans and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour, or until the beans are tender.
2. Puree in the container of an electric blender or food processor in... - 33.0594
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Toss the chicken strips in the flour mixed with the salt and pepper and stir-fry in the oil over high heat until lightly browned.
2. Remove the chicken to paper towels to drain.
3. In the oil remaining in the skillet saute... - 31.7972
Sole Veronique With Grapes
Sole Veronique has a one of its kind taste.The White wine and Butter gives the Sole Veronique Amazing taste. - 38.7221
Green Pea Pancake
Boil green peas for 1 minute only.
Drain and set aside 1/3 cup.
Place remaining green peas in a blender with egg and water and blend till smooth.
Add flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg and blend again.
Pour into a bowl and mix in reserved green peas.
Heat a... - 42.8801
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Clean the fish fillets and lay them in a wide, shallow pan. Spread some onions in it.
3) Pour wine and water on the onions. Cover the pan and bring a boil and then let it simmer for 5-6 minutes.
4) Take a small,... - 43.9317
Deep Fried Scallops And Shrimp
To make the batter, sift the flour and blend in the milk, egg yolk and cayenne.
Set aside to rest for 20 minutes.
Beat the egg white until stiff and fold it into the batter.
To make the tartar sauce, whisk together the mayonnaise, capers, chives and... - 45.4317
Mushroom And Onion Buffet Quiche
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine grated cheese with flour, powdered milk, salt, and pepper.
Let scalded milk cool; when cool, beat in eggs.
Meanwhile, heat margarine and oil together in a very large skillet over medium heat until butter is melted; stir in the... - 43.6553
Blueberry Tea Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 3 9-inch pie plates.
In a medium-size bowl, mix blueberries with 1/4 cup flour, and set aside.
Sift remaining flour into another medium-size bowl together with baking powder and cinnamon.
Stir in cornmeal, and blend... - 43.1468
Gold Fish has a Exclusive taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Gold Fish Revitalizing taste. Must catch it - 40.4276
Spinach Or Chard Quiche
Preheat oven to 325°.
Steam spinach until tender (6 to 8 minutes).
Scald milk (150°) in a heavy saucepan.
Combine cheese, flour, milk, salt, and pepper until the cheese is coated with flour.
Stir cheese mixture into the scalded milk; add steamed spinach,... - 42.9069
Puree Of Broccoli
1. Cook the stalks in boiling salted water until they are almost tender. Add the flowerets and cook until they are tender.
2. Puree the broccoli in batches in the container of an electric blender or in a food processor, using as much of the cream as needed.... - 28.9508
1) Rinse and dry sole.
2) Mix flour, cheese and pepper together.
3) Dredge sole lightly on both sides, followed by egg.
4) Take a frying pan and heat until foamy.
5) Put sole and cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
6) Remove the sole... - 43.0459
Roasted Eggplant Parmigiana Stacks
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
On a piece of waxed paper, combine the flour, garlic salt, and black pepper.
Place the egg substitute or egg whites in a shallow bowl.
Place the bread crumbs on another piece of waxed... - 45.5159
Chicken Giblet Stew
1. Wash the gizzards and hearts very well and put them in a saucepan with the broth, onion, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Remove the gizzards and hearts, chop finely and reserve.... - 37.2039