- » Freshly Ground Wheat Flour
Freshly Ground Wheat Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of freshly ground wheat flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for freshly ground wheat flour recipes.
Whole Wheat Popovers With Stone Ground Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, milk, sifted flour, and salt in the container of an electric blender and blend for half a minute or, if using an electric mixer, beat at high speed for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the melted butter.
4. Pour 1... - 27.744
Fresh Berry Pie
1. Prehear the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pastry flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, sugar, and salt. Grate the butter into the flour mixture. Using your hands or a pastry blender, work the butter into the flour mixture until the pieces... - 37.4767
Spicy Apple Gingerbread
Get into the spirit of the Christmas season early with this spicy and tasty gingerbread cake. This very special gingerbread cake is served with a whipped cream. Serve this cake fresh out the oven or pack it in a lunch box for an afternoon treat. It’s a hit... - 143.98
Heat the milk on low heat until very warm.
Add the cheese dusted with the flour.
Add salt or tamari.
Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally until thick. - 24.2079
Waffles With Two-berry Syrup
1. To prepare waffles, place flaxseed in a clean coffee grinder or blender, process until ground to measure 1/4 cup flaxseed meal. Set flaxseed meal aside. Lightly spoon all-purpose and whole wheat flours into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 28.6531
No Excuse Bread
1) In a little warm water, add the yeast to soften, then add the honey, sugar or molasses to taste and set aside for about 15 min.
2) In a large bowl, mix the flour and salt, gradually stir in the yeast mixture, add water or milk to make a very... - 34.1485
Buckwheat Sourdough Buns
This is a gluten-free buckwheat bread recipe that I have developed myself. With sourdough this bread gives a great taste which will satisfy the most selective sourdough bread lover. - 41.1971
In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, mushrooms, and garlic until meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in parsley, dill weed, salt, a dash of pepper, beef broth, and catsup.
Cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
Blend together the sour cream... - 36.2263
Whole Wheat Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Take a medium sized mixing bowl and combine and mix together water, oil, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it.
3. Sprinkle yeast over mixture.
4. Stir continuously until ingredients dissolve.
5. Gradually add... - 46.8822
Turkey Pita Sandwiches
Heat oil in large skillet and saute turkey in hot oil, breaking up with fork, until meat browns.
Add onion, garlic, red peppers, oregano and thyme and cook until onion is soft over medium low heat.
Add vinegar or wine and pepper.
To serve, defrost and... - 40.6279
Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread
1. Pour 1 cup water into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Stir to dissolve the yeast. Add the remaining water, the salt, honey, and oil and mix well.
3. Stir in the unbleached white flour and beat the... - 36.5634
Carrot-banana-honey Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in large bowl.
Stir in whole wheat flour, remaining 1 3/4 cups warm water, carrots, bananas, softened butter, honey, salt and cinnamon; beat until smooth using an electric mixer.
Mix enough all-purpose flour to make a soft... - 40.6106
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Knead 5 minutes.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Roll to piecrust thinness.
Brush with oil.
Cut into strips, square or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie... - 36.1554
Whole Wheat Carob Brownies
Blend honey, oil and carob powder.
Gradually add eggs.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add soybeans and vanilla.
Turn into oiled 8- x 8-inch pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 30 minutes.
Cool and cut into squares. - 30.1523
Whole Wheat Buns
Soften yeast in milk.
Add honey, oil, egg yolk and salt Sift flour and cinnamon together and stir in.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Coven Let rise in warm place until double in bulk.
Knead, adding raisins and sunflower seeds.
Shape into small, round; balls and place... - 35.112
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
Blend honey and oil.
Beat in eggs and vanilla; stir in flours, salt and soybeans.
Batter should be stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, more flour.
Roll in waxed paper and refrigerate for a few hours.
Place on lightly oiled cookie... - 33.8056
Norwegian Meatballs With Whole Wheat Noodles
Remove and discard crusts from bread.
Tear bread into coarse crumbs; moisten with milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine beef, pork, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and egg.
Add bread and knead mixture thoroughly for 2 minutes.
With wet hands, roll meat... - 45.4025
Country Wholemeal Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 42.7835
Whole Wheat Bread Sweetened With Honey
Mash the yeast and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the water together to make a smooth paste.
Leave in a warm, draught-free place for 15 minutes or until frothy.
Put the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the yeast mixture, honey,... - 32.2688
Wheat Germ Snickers Doodles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Blend in the vanilla and wheat germ.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the creamed... - 35.668
Whole Wheat Pizza With 2 Cheese Topping
Combine water, oil, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over mixture, stirring until dissolved.
Gradually add flour, mixing well after each addition.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead about 4 minutes or... - 36.4454
Honey Whole Wheat Rolls
1. In a cup, combine the yeast, lukewarm water, and sugar. Set in a warm place until mixture starts to bubble.
2. Put the butter, honey, and salt in a large bowl. Pour the boiling water over and stir to melt the butter. Pour in the cold water and stir in the... - 37.9728
Cheese Whole Wheat Short Pastry Tartlet Shells
Combine flour, cheese, dry mustard, paprika and ground red pepper in large mixing bowl.
Add butter and blend with fingertips until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg yolk and water mixture and blend well, working dough as little as possible and adding... - 39.8201
Whole Wheat Puff Pastry
Combine 1 3/4 cups flour and salt in processor and mix using 1 to 2 on/off turns.
With machine running, add water or milk and lemon juice and mix until dough forms ball, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Turn dough out onto unfloured surface and shape into smooth... - 33.4456
Whole Wheat Date Gems
Blend honey, oil and eggs.
Add salt, yeast and milk.
Stir in flours and other ingredients.
Turn into well-oiled, hot gem pans.
Fill 2/3 full.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 to 40 minutes. - 31.9418
Stuffed Wheat Bread
1. For filling, in a large skillet cook chicken, fennel, and onion in hot oil till chicken is browned and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese, spinach, pesto, and bread crumbs.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12 x... - 37.5047
Whole Wheat Pizza With Chanterelle And Eggplant
1) In a bowl, mix yeast in warm water and let rest for about 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, add cold water, honey, olive oil and salt.
3) Into the food processor, add the flour. While the machine runs slowly pour in the honey mixture. Next, pour in... - 46.9548
Whole Wheat Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the nuts, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon, wheat germ, apple slices, and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Cream the butter and remaining sugar very well. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
4. Sift... - 38.0793
Whole Wheat Pear Bread
Core pears, but do not peel.
Cut lengthwise slices from one pear and reserve to decorate top of bread.
Dice enough remaining pears to measure 1 cup.
Mix shortening, grated lemon peel, and brown sugar in a bowl.
Add honey, lemon juice, water, and egg; mix... - 45.5729
Whole Wheat Calzones With Broccoli And Mozzarella Cheese
Dissolve yeasr in 1/4 cup warm water in a large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 3/4 cup warm water and honey; add to yeast mixture, stirring genrty.
Gradually stir in 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, and salt ro make a soft... - 39.242
Whole Wheat Cupcakes
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup milk.
Blend rest of milk with honey, oil, eggs, seasonings and salt.
Stir in flours.
Add yeast mixture and nuts.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Let rise in warm place for 2 hours.
Punch down dough.
Drop by table-spoonfuls into oiled... - 40.8101
Caramelized Onion Tart With Whole Wheat Crust
1. In a food processor, pulse the 1 1/2 cups of flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add the butter and pulse until it's the size of small peas. Sprinkle in the cold water and pulse until the dough begins to come together. Scrape onto a sheet of plastic wrap and pat... - 28.5697
Whole Wheat Pound Cake
Blend honey, oil; salt and egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat until very well mixed.
Stir in rest of ingredients except egg white.
Beat these stiff and turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 300Â° F. until cake springs back when touched gently in center, about 1... - 30.1193
Wholemeal Whole-wheat Pepper Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, shift the flour and salt.
3) Place the butter, and using the fingers rub into the flour until the mixture gets grainy texture.
4) Blend in enough water to make stiff dough.
5) Cover the dough in foil... - 44.7072
Whole Wheat Tomato Pizza
1. Grease a Swiss roll tin with oil or butter and dust lightly with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F / 220° C.
3. Roll out a dough to 1 inch thickness and to fit the tin.
4. Prick the dough with a fork. Cover with a clean kitchen napkin... - 46.0374
Zucchini Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices, and nuts.
3. Beat the egg with the oil and buttermilk. Stir in the zucchini.
4. Add the liquids to the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Turn into an oiled... - 39.0649
Gingerbread People Cookies
My friend told me that this Gingerbread People Cookies is a really good cookie. I have not tried out this Gingerbread People Cookies yet, but posted it on request. Do check it out, my friend is sure you will love it! - 39.0456