- » Fresh Yogurt
Fresh Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh yogurt recipes.
Fresh Pineapple Yogurt
Combine yogurt with pineapple, sweetener, and flavorings to taste — or top the yogurt with fresh fruit only. (Handle yogurt with care because it tends to separate.)
Put chilled yogurt into small sherbet glasses.
Garnish just before serving with one teaspoon... - 26.8955
Fresh Pineapple Rings With Gingered Yogurt Sauce
Fresh Pineapple Rings With Gingered Yogurt Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 21.0758
Granola Yogurt And Fresh Fruit Parfaits
Alternate 3 or 4 layers each of granola, fruit, and yogurt in each of 6 parfait or pilsner glasses.
Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a mint sprig. - 19.6783
Fresh Fruit With Cointreau-yogurt Sauce
Fresh Fruit With Cointreau-Yogurt Sauce is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Fresh Fruit With Cointreau-Yogurt Sauce is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 32.2518
Fresh Fruit With Yogurt
Divide fruit among 4 dessert dishes.
Mix yogurt and sugar; spoon 2 tablespoons over each serving. - 22.5163
Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Pie
1. In a medium bowl, mix crushed fruit and yogurt until thoroughly combined.
2. Add Cool Whip and blend with folding movements.
3. Into the crust, spoon the filling and keep in freezer for 4 hours.
4. About 30 minutes before... - 39.5356
Chilled Fresh Peach Yogurt Souffle
Chilled Fresh Peach Yogurt Souffle is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Chilled Fresh Peach Yogurt Souffle both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 42.8845
Middle Eastern Eggplant Baked With Yogurt And Fresh Mint
In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp/5 ml of the oil and water over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Remove onion and set aside.
Cut eggplant into 5 mm-thick slices.
Brush remaining oil over eggplant slices.
In skillet over... - 39.5677
Fresh Beet Soup With Yogurt
Wash beets and trim, leaving 1 inch/2.5 cm of the ends attached.
In large saucepan, cover beets with water and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove beets from saucepan; reserve cooking liquid.
When beets... - 44.0263
Fresh Fruit Compote With Lime Yogurt Topping
Try this Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping will surely give you a huge fan following! - 42.897
Fresh Fruit With Minted Yogurt
In a small bowl stir together yogurt, honey, and mint.
Cover and chill until ready to serve In a medium bowl combine plums and berries.
Spoon fruit mixture into serving bowls.
Top with the yogurt mixture.
If desired, garnish with additional fresh mint. - 23.4751
Fresh Strawberries With Creamy Yogurt
Spoon yogurt onto several layers of paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch thickness.
Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes.
Scrape yogurt into a bowl, using a rubber spatula.
Stir in powdered sugar and almond extract.
Cover and chill.
Spoon... - 32.5044
Fresh Fruit Frozen Yogurt
Freeze the yogurt for 3 to 4 hours or until almost frozen.
In a blender or food processor, puree the fruit, honey and vanilla.
Break the frozen yogurt into small chunks and add it to the blender or food processor.
Blend or process on low speed just until... - 30.9464
Fresh Fruit With Minted Yogurt
1. In a small mixing bowl stir together the yogurt, honey, and snipped mint. Cover and chill till ready to serve.
2. To serve, in a medium bowl combine the plums and assorted berries. Divide the fruit mixture among 6 individual dessert bowls. Spoon minted... - 28.8025
Tabbouleh With Fresh Mint Yogurt Dressing
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir in bulgur.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until bulgur is tender.
Drain well, and let cool.
Combine bulgur, diced cucumber, green peas, and diced onion in a bowl, and toss gently.
Combine... - 38.4175
Honey Peach Frozen Yogurt
Place 1 1/2 cups of the chopped peaches in a food processor bowl or blender container with the yogurt and honey.
Cover and process or blend until smooth.
Stir in remaining chopped peaches.
Pour into a 2-quart pan.
Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until... - 25.6234
Fresh Tomato Yogurt Dressing
1. In a blender put tomatoes, vinegar and lemon juice and blend at high speed for 1 minute.
2. Open the jar and add all the other ingredients, blending again at medium speed.
3. Remove and keep it in a bowl in the fridge.
4. Refrigerate... - 36.7066
Fresh Peach Yogurt Pie
1. Prepare a double boiler and set ½ cup of water in the second bowl and then sprinkle the gelatin in the hot water.
2. Let this stand for five minutes to chill
3. Into a food processor, tip in the peaches and the juice and blend well
4. Place the... - 43.0218
Fresh Fruit Yogurt Coolers
If you have no blender, force fruit through food mill or wire strainer; then blend with yogurt, milk, and sugar to taste.
If you use a blender, whirl fruit, yogurt, milk, and sugar together until smooth.
Then pour through strainer to remove seeds... - 25.3274
Fresh Green Chutney With Chinese Parsley And Yogurt
Put the parsley and chili in the container of an electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until you have a smooth paste (you may need to push the parsley down a couple of times).
In a nonmetallic bowl, combine the yogurt, salt, pepper, cumin,... - 36.7513
Blackberry, Apple And Fresh Fig Compote With Honey Yogurt
1. Use a potato peeler or a sharp paring knife to peel the rind from the lemon and add to a small saucepan.
2. Squeeze the lemon into the pan, removing and discarding the seeds.
3. Add sugar, elderflower cordial and water to the pan.
4.... - 47.5157
Fresh Orange Yogurt Parfait
1. In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, orange peel, and honey.
2. Chill in freezer.
3. In 4 parfait glasses, layer fruit and yogurt mixture.
4. Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator until served. - 38.5783
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 29.4275
Fresh Figs And Yogurt
1) In hot water, submerge the figs for about a minute.
2) Drain the figs properly and peel them. Then quarter each fig.
2) Lightly beat the cream and blend it well into the yoghurt.
3) Into 4 sherbet glasses, spoon some of the cream mixture.
4) Put a... - 35.0586
Easy Fresh Yogurt
1) In a large bowl, make a mixture of milk, milk powder or evaporated milk and yoghourt, beating well.
2) Take small pots or jars; rinse them well after washing in running hot water and pour the whisked mixture into it. Be careful to remove any... - 35.0282
Fresh Fruits With Cranberry Yogurt Sauce
1. Divide baby greens and pineapple evenly among salad plates. Peel and thinly slice kiwifruit and banana; add to salad plates. Remove rind from cantaloupe; slice cantaloupe and add to other fruits.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, remove peel from orange. Cut... - 34.767
Pan Asian: Salmon With Yogurt & Fresh Herbs (bangladesh)
1. Season salmon with salt and turmeric. Mix well and set aside.
2. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, onion, chili, and tomato. Blend to form paste.
3. Place a wok on medium flame and heat the oil in it.
4. Add the cumin seeds,... - 0
Fruit With Yogurt Sauce
Mix yogurt, honey, lemon juice and bitters.
Divide fruit among 4 serving dishes.
Drizzle with yogurt sauce. - 22.6106
Gingered Chicken With Yogurt
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a flat dish combine yogurt, ginger, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
Add chicken and coat well.
Dip chicken in crumbs to coat.
Place in 3-quart baking dish.
Drizzle with butter.
Bake 10-15 minutes or until chicken is done. - 35.2292
Yogurt And Berries With Vincotto Sauce
Yogurt, Berries And Vincotto is an amazing dessert with the yogurt, fresh strawberries and raspberries and vincotto sauce that is actually cooked wine. Try out this delicious and fantastic dessert and you shall surely relish the wonderful blend of flavours. - 123.186
Rum-mango Frozen Yogurt
Rum-Mango Frozen Yogurt is an easy to brew dessert and can be relied upon to add in the party menu. The flavors of frozen yogurt, cubed mango and white rum combine to make this Rum-Mango Frozen Yogurt taste richer. Check out the recipe of Rum-Mango Frozen... - 29.9093
Cranberry Yogurt Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Gently fold in yogurt and milk just until moistened.
Stir in cranberries and orange peel.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes... - 34.0129
Broiled Tomatoes And Yogurt
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Lay them in a baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients and divide among the tomato halves.
Broil 4 inches from unit for 5 minutes. - 31.9194
Raspberry Yogurt Ambrosia
Wash and drain berries.
Sprinkle with sugar; jer stand 30 minutes.
Divide among 4 glass sherbet or parfait dishes; sprinkle with curacao.
In top of double boiler combine yolks, sugar, wine, liquor, and lemon juice.
Stir over simmering water only until... - 33.4184
Turkish Yogurt Soup Using Non Fat Yogurt
No matter whether you are the slow cooker or a person who does not have much time, my Turkish Yogurt Soup will turn out to be filling and hearty as well. Try this Turkish Yogurt Soup and you will realize the magic of this new yogurt and chicken stock combo... - 40.4361
Healthy Yogurt Dressing
In small bowl combine yogurt, mint and pepper sauce; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate. - 16.9682
Toasted Almond Frozen Yogurt
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake at 350Â°F, 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
Cool; chop coarsely.
Bring milk to a boil in heavy saucepan; set aside.
Beat egg yolks with sugar until light and lemon... - 37.9273