- » Fresh Yeast Quick Roll
Fresh Yeast Quick Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh yeast quick roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh yeast quick roll recipes.
1. Crumble the compressed yeast and put it, or the dry yeast, in a bowl. Add the honey and, while stirring, pour in the buttermilk. Continue to stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Stir in the melted butter.
3. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, the baking soda,... - 41.3493
Quick Whole Meal Rolls For Two
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F
2) In a small, bowl combine together yeast, half of the sugar and 1/2 pint of water
3) Stir the yeast mixture until well mixed and leave in a warm place to froth.
4) In a bowl, place both the flours with the... - 39.7398
Quick Cinnamon Rolls
1. Grease a 11"X7" shallow baking tin lightly
2. Dust a work surface for the dough to be rolled out on
3. Into a mixing basin, sift flour and salt; add sugar and make a well in the centre
4. In a small bowl, dissolve fresh yeast in the... - 45.5138
Combine milk, sugar, salt, and shortening, and heat until shortening melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add crumbled yeast, and stir until dissolved.
Add 1 c of flour, beat smooth with spoon.
Add remaining 1 c flour or enough to make soft dough, easily handled; beat... - 38.1425
I have always loved bums and was on the lookout for easy ways to cook buns when I came across this Quick Buns recipe. This Quick Buns recipe is really very quick and easy to make. Go for it! - 30.553
Parmesan And Basil Rolls
1. Sift the white bread flour into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the wholemeal bread flour, salt, sugar, yeast, Parmesan and basil. Make a well in the centre. Add the warm milk and oil, set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a... - 33.3277
Fresh Plum Coffee Cake
1. Mix the yeast, granulated sugar, the salt, and white flour in a large bowl.
2. Heat the water and 1/2 cup butter until very warm and butter is melted. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup whole... - 44.2383
Turawkey Rolled Loaf With Herbal Stuffing
After processing into dough like consistency, roll out flat into 1/2 inch
high on Teflex sheet and dehydrate for 2 hrs at 105 degrees. Flip over on to screen and add layer of stuffing then roll into a log. Continue to let dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 degrees.... - 34.9484
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 41.9894
Dinner Rolls For Easter
1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix ¾ cup all-purpose flour, ¼ cup sugar, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 package active dry yeast.
2. Add softened butter. Gradually add 2/3 cup of very hot tap water to dry ingredients and beat 2 minutes at medium... - 123.041
Quick Wheatmeal Loaves
1) Preheat oven very hot to 450°F, 230°C or Gas No. 8
2) ) In a large mixing basin sift flour and salt.
3) Cut in fat and rub into the mixture keeping a hollow at the centre.
4) In a bowl blend fresh yeast with warm water.
5) Dried... - 42.6059
Quick Onion Bagels
"How-to" video recipe guide for making fast onion bagels. No more waiting 12-24 hours with this easy to follow recipe to churn out a stack of fresh bagels in 2 hours or less! - 130.477
Ginger Oatmeal Molasses Bread
1. Mix 1 cup white flour, the whole wheat flour, oats, yeast, salt, brown sugar, and ginger in a large bowl.
2. Heat the milk, molasses, and oil until very warm. Stir into the dry ingredients. Then beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
3.... - 40.8271
Hello Fresh Ping Calzone Pizza
When I decided to put a Calzone pizza on the Hello Fresh menu I quickly realised it was going to take more than a recipe card to really show people the technique. That's why I headed to one of London's best pizza restaurants ""PING"" in Earl's Court to learn... - 124.096
Simple Pizza Dough
1. Place yeast in small bowl. Stir in the water and the sugar. Let stand for about 10 minutes, then mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl or work bowl of a food processor, combine flour, cornmeal, rosemary, if desired, and salt. Add yeast and olive oil, and mix... - 43.1017
Are you looking for delicious treats to bring over for a Carnival party? Deep-fried doughnuts might be exactly what you need... happy Carnival! - 135.912
1) Preheat oven to 425° F before baking.
2) Scald milk and then stir in sugar, salt, and shortening until shortening is melted.
3) Pour in 1/2 cup water and allow the mixture to cool to lukewarm.
4) In remaining 1/2 cup water, dissolve... - 43.4573
Buttermilk Parsley Rolls
In bowl, combine 3 cups (750 mL) of the flour, yeast, parsley, sugar, salt and baking soda.
Heat buttermilk, water and butter until 125°F (50°C) or hot to the touch (mixture may curdle).
Whisk buttermilk mixture; stir into flour mixture.
Stir in enough of... - 42.4362
Cinnamon Apple Rolls
Dissolve yeast in apple juice in large bowl; let stand 1 minute.
Mix in 2 cups of the flour, 1/3 cup sugar, the salt, shortening and egg; beat vigorously with wire whisk until well blended.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn... - 44.0005
1. Into a large microwaveable bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. In a measuring jar, warm the milk in the microwave to lukewarm and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Leave aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Place the bowl... - 46.5994
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 33.3718
Chapati is a staple in much of India and Pakistan, and also in other parts of SE Asia and Africa as well. It is often made fresh for each meal and even children learn to make this basic and easy bread. Often, the finished chapatis are brushed with ghee... - 42.2697
In large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups Hour, sugar, salt, Italian seasoning and yeast.
Heat water and oil to 120-130°F (49-54°C).
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer 3 minutes on medium speed.
Add tomato halves and olives; beat 1 additional... - 41.8161
Cream the yeast with the water.
Combine the milk, egg and butter.
Sift flour and salt into a warmed bowl and make a well in the centre.
Pour in the yeast liquid and milk mixture.
Beat until smooth.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 8 minutes to give a... - 39.7754
Raised Multigrain Corn Bread
If your neighbours like cornmeal, they will love Raised Multigrain Corn Bread. My girls friend had made this Raised Multigrain Corn Bread and I loved it instantly. - 42.1213
Oatmeal Dill Bread
1. Put the whole wheat flour and yeast in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
2. Combine the onion, water, cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, the salt, sugar and eggs in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until... - 39.5382
Create A Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a 15-inch round baking stone or sheet with oil and dust with cornmeal. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt.
4. Stir in water and oil to form a... - 46.8491
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a depression in the center, sprinkle in the yeast, and dissolve it in the lukewarm milk.
Sprinkle a little flour over the yeast-milk mixture and let... - 46.4252
Cranberry Swirl Loaf
In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat water, milk and butter to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until combined.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead... - 41.9201
Turkish Bread Rounds With Mediterranean Zucchini Salad
For bread rounds: Oil large bowl; set aside.
Combine water, yeast and sugar in another mixing bowl and let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour, oil and salt and blend well; add remaining flour if dough is too wet (dough should be... - 44.969
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.6794
Blueberry Cheese Danish Pastries
Make the Danish pastry: In a large bowl proof the yeast with 1/4 cup warm water for 5 minutes, or until it is foamy, and stir in the sugar, the salt, the yolks, the vanilla, and the milk.
Add 3 1/4 cups of the flour, stirring until the dough is combined well... - 40.8328
Welsh Leek Tart
1. In a small saucepan, combine buttermilk and oil.
2. Heat over low flame to scalding point. Take off heat and let cool to lukewarm.
3. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and honey in lukewarm water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Grease a... - 48.8092
In large bowl, combine yeast, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
In 1 quart saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons olive oil and 1 1/3 cups water over medium heat, until very warm (120° to 130CF.).
With mixer at low speed, beat liquid into dry ingredients... - 43.7311
Mardis Gras Doughnuts
1 For the sponge: In a small bowl, crumble the yeast into the milk , let stand for 3 minutes, and whisk to dissolve the yeast.
2 Add the flour and sugar and whisk until smooth.
3 Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let stand until doubled in... - 43.2435
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0
Johntorode Griddled Lamb With Flat Bread & Chickpea Salad
1. Place the lamb fillets in a bowl. Rub in the lemon juice, thyme and 1 tsp salt. Marinate for 2 hrs in the fridge. Place the remaining lamb ingredients in a food processor and blend to a puree. Rub the marinade all over the lamb, then return to the fridge... - 41.3937
Light & Crusty French Bread
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over water and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in salt.
Then mix in flour in 1 of the following ways.
With a heavy-duty mixer and dough hook.
Add 5 cups of the flour, 1 cup at a time, beating on medium speed until... - 32.1917