- » Fresh Walleye
Fresh Walleye Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh walleye recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh walleye recipes.
Canadian Walleye Pike With Mustard And Dill Sauce
1. Take a saucepan, add wine to stock and bring to boil. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer till mixture is reduced to ¾ cup. Add cream and mustard, mix well and take off from heat. Beat in eggs, individually followed by butter. Strain... - 44.6214
Cheesy Walleye Bake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spread asparagus evenly over bottom of 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
Arrange fillets, slightly overlapping, on top of asparagus.
In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons margarine over medium-low heat.
Cook for 3 to 5... - 42.627
You May Also Like!
Apricot And Rice Rolls
For stuffing, in a saucepan combine water, uncooked rice, apricots, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover with a tight-fitting lid.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
For rolls, spread... - 37.3105
Bacon Stuffed Flounder Rolls
For stuffing, cook the bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving the drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Measure drippings, and then add enough melted butter or margarine to equal 1/4 cup.
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, except use the... - 32.4654
Salmon Filled Fillets
For filling, in a blender container or food processor bowl place salmon, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend or process to a fine paste.
Add egg white.
Cover and blend or process for 5 seconds.
Through the opening in the lid or with lid ajar, and with blender... - 37.4228
If fish is frozen, thaw.
Arrange.fish in ungreased baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover fish with onion and tomato slices; sprinkle lime juice, salad oil and parsley on onion and tomato.
Top with olives.
(Can be baked immediately.)... - 41.1971
Steamed Spicy Fish With Black Mushrooms And Ham
1) With boiling water, cover the mushrooms and allow them to soak for about 30 minutes.
2) From the ham or prosciutto, trim the fat. Mince the fat and reserve about 1 tablespoon of it. Cut the ham into squares measuring about an inch.
3) Wash... - 45.0897
Sauteed Wall Eyed Pike
1. Cut fillets from the pike and cut the fillets into serving pieces. The thicker portions should be split if more than one inch thick.
2. Dip the pieces offish in the milk and then in flour or cornmeal seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet heat... - 30.0757
Wisconsin Fish Fry
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Take a large bowl, add flour, ½ tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper and dill and stir well. Slowly add butter and egg yolks to the middle. Add beer and mix thoroughly. Keep aside for 3 minutes.
3. In a deep fryer or... - 42.5888
Sauteed Wall Eyed Pike
Would you like to try a fabulous Sauteed Wall Eyed Pike recipe? The Sauteed Wall Eyed Pike is made with lemon which is easy to procure from any grocery store. I cant believe you just have not tried my Sauteed Wall Eyed Pike recipe, yet. - 37.2912