- » Fresh Vegetarian Salad
Fresh Vegetarian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh vegetarian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh vegetarian salad recipes.
Vegetarian Chef Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine.
2) In another large bowl, place oven-hot cooked rice.
3) Stir well and place aside to cool.
4) Discard the large leaves from the broccoli.
5) Remove the stalks, and place aside for use.
6) In a... - 49.0959
Vegetarian Cold Potato Salad
A creamy potato salad with a rainbow assortment of veggies and an old fashioned flavor of dill and chives, A summertime staple! - 126.675
Marinated Fresh Vegetable Salad
Steam the green beans approximately 5-10 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain completely and combine in a large bowl with the next 4 ingredients.
Toss completely and refrigerate.
Combine the remaining ingredients into a dressing.
Toss this dressing with the... - 39.5814
Fresh Vegetable Summer Salad
Here is an excellent video for summer salad recipe with plenty of fresh vegetables and vibrant colors. So see this video and toss up this summer salad with the fresh vegetables in season. Surely this salad can be truly magical! - 107.571
Fresh Mushroom Salad
The mushrooms should be stark white.
Trim off the end of each stem and slice the mushrooms as thinly as possible with a sharp knife.
Place the mushroom slices in a mixing bowl.
Pour over them the remaining ingredients, then adjust the ingredients to... - 32.3468
Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
Mix vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper together.
Add oil and whisk till blended.
Spread greens on plate and cover with tomato slices.
Arrange cheese slices on top of tomatoes.
Drizzle dressing over salad.
Sprinkle with basil. - 42.9631
Fresh Pear Salad
1. In a bowl combine cheese and mayonnaise.
2. Peel and core the pears by slitting them in lengthwise pattern.
3. Spray the lemon juice over it to save the pears from darkening.
4. Add plum ring to the center of each pear half and add spoonful of... - 40.2561
Potato Salad With Fresh Green Beans
String green beans, sprinkle with salt, wrap and then heat in the Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
Wash and dice.
Place a paper towel in a glass bowl, place bacon on it, cover with a paper towel and cook 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Remove paper towels and bacon and leave... - 48.95
1) Tear the spinach leave in small pieces.
2) In a jar, place all the dressing ingredients.
3) Cover the jar with tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously.
4) Place the jar in refrigerator, refrigerator until ready to use.
5) In a salad... - 47.3149
Fresh Green Bean Salad
1) Remove the strings from fresh green beans.
2) Sprinkle salt on this and cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Rinse in cold water and chop into 1 inch pieces.
4) Make 1/2 inch cubes from cheese.
5) Prepare the dressing by mixing together salt, pepper,... - 43.3287
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.2323
Mexican Vegetarian Salad
Mexican Vegetarian Salad served as the appetizer for the party we organized yesterday and there was not a single person who left without appreciating. This Mexican Vegetarian Salad was truly mouth-watering that even we liked it a lot. Try it! - 33.2496
Worzel's Fresh Fruit Salad
Put the sugar and water into a small saucepan and put over a low heat.
Stir once and then simmer for 5 minutes.
Squeeze the juice from the lemon and pour into a serving bowl.
Peel the bananas and using a small sharp knife cut them into thin slices.
Wash the... - 41.5173
Easy Vegetarian Food Part 2 - Quinoa Salad
With the appetizer done, check out Stacey Hawkins and Kricket making quinoa salad with quinoa, some fruits and some flavors. Crunchy, flavorful and nutritious, a colorful salad to adorn the meal table. Watch the following video for the third recipe to... - 113.546
Fresh Vegetable Salad Bowl
Remove outer leaves of romaine, separate stems from mushrooms and snap off tomato stems.
Break cauliflower into florets and trim stalk ends from asparagus.
Rinse all vegetables except mushrooms.
Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
Place inner... - 31.9796
Tropical Fresh Fruit Salad
Here's a great way to make your kids eat their fruits! This is an excellent video which shows how you can make a syrupy fresh fruit salad with tropical fruits like kiwi, grapes, banana, pineapple, apple, orange etc and serve it in a way that will simply... - 115.949
Fresh Mushroom Salad With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a bowl and put the mushrooms.
2) Add the salad oil, wine vinegar, tarragon, nutmeg and salt.
3) Mix them together and allow them to remain at room temperature for about 1 hour.
4) Take the lettuce and spinach and mix with mushrooms... - 43.3468
Fresh Mushroom Salad
Combine all the ingredients except the mushrooms, parsley and lettuce and mix well.
Add the mushrooms and toss with 2 forks.
Cover and let stand at room temperature.
At serving time, drain and sprinkle with the parsley.
Pile in a serving dish lined with... - 36.877
Fresh Vegetable Salad
In a large bowl combine rice, onions, celery, carrot, eggs, grapes, almonds and mushrooms.
Toss to mix.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, celery seed, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned pepper.
Fold into rice... - 36.0731
Fresh Tomato Salad
1) Cut the tomato into thick slices.
2) In the bottom of a small glass or porcelain serving dish or a soufflÃ© dish, arrange a layer.
3) Lightly season the tomato slices with salt and pepper.
4) Pour in some of the oil and vinegar on... - 45.8319
Fresh Corn Salad
Cut the kernals off the cob. In a bowl take corn kernals. Add onions, tomato, green chillies, cilantro, salt and lemon juice. Mix well. Serve immediately. - 33.1522
Raw Papaya, Cabbage And Fresh Coconut Salad
Place the papaya, cabbage, cashew nuts and raisins into a bowl. Mix in the lime juice and sugar. Sprinkle a little fine salt. Mix and chill.
Place 1 1/2. tablespoon of pure ghee into a small karahi. Heat and add the curry leaves, green chillies and aniseeds... - 33.1136
Fresh Spinach Salad With Pineapple & Honey Dressing
Prepare croutons and set aside.
Place spinach in a very large bowl.
In a food processor or blender, combine pineapple, honey, salt, and red pepper.
Process until smoothly pureed; add water, a few drops at a time, if consistency is too thick. (At this point,... - 32.1867
Fresh Corn Vegetable Salad
Fill a large kettle with water and bring to the boiling point.
Add the corn and cover the kettle.
Bring back to the boiling point.
Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut the kernels off the cobs.
Combine the olive oil,... - 48.8226
Vegetarian Stuffed Eggplant
Halve eggplants lengthwise.
In large deep skillet, bring 1/2" water to a boil.
Add eggplant halves, cut sides down.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until just tender.
Remove with tongs.
When cool enough to handle, scoop out pulp, leaving 1/2" shell.
Chop... - 49.0783
Fresh Fig, Apple And Date Salad
1. Core the apples. Slice thinly, then cut into fine matchsticks. Moisten with lemon juice to keep them white.
2. Remove the stones from the dates and cut the flesh into fine strips, then combine with the apple slices.
3. Soften the marzipan with orange... - 35.1848
Fresh Vegetable Salad Bowl
1) Discard the outer leaves of romaine.
2) Remove the mushroom stems.
3) Snap off stem ends of tomatoes.
4) Cut the cauliflower into florets.
5) Trim asparagus stalk end.
6) Thoroughly rinse the vegetables under cold water and drain... - 42.7881
Blackberry, Apple And Fresh Fig Compote With Honey Yogurt
1. Use a potato peeler or a sharp paring knife to peel the rind from the lemon and add to a small saucepan.
2. Squeeze the lemon into the pan, removing and discarding the seeds.
3. Add sugar, elderflower cordial and water to the pan.
4.... - 47.5157
Fresh And Healthy Summer Salad
1) Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2) Let the salad sit for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3) Serve the salad as a side dish while is is still fresh. Can also be served as an appetizer. - 91.2918
Summer Fresh Corn Salad
What better way to devour fresh sweet summer corn than make a quick salad. This warm-weather dish specially makes for a yummy accompaniment side dish for grilled fish, poultry, or meat. Betty adds a yummy spin to this classic corn delight. However, you can... - 88.7259
Liz's Famous Corn Bean And Tomato Salad
Summer is the time for barbecues in the backyard. This very simple, fresh sweet corn, tomato and black bean salad, dressed with a cilantro and lime dressing is a light, citrusy and a perfect complement to just about any meat you take off the barbecue. Its... - 89.8297
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the fruit. Use a gadget to plunge pits of cherries.
2. Mix the fruits except bananas with almond extracts and juice.
3. Toss very gently.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes so that the flavors are well blend.
5. Serve... - 45.1669
Red Onion And Orange Salad With Fresh Basil
1) Rinse romaine leaves thoroughly. Take 8 neat leaves and pat dry with paper towels. Place the 8 leaves in a plastic bag and put aside in the refrigerator.
2) Wash and peel oranges. Remove white pith and cut into slices 1/4 inch... - 45.8727
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1.Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges and remove thesections by varefully cutting close to membrane.
2.Peel the pineapple and core and cut in small pieces.
3.Put together oranges, pineapple, coconut, sugar and salt and mix... - 37.1168
Fresh Bocconcini Tomato And Basil Salad
This fresh Bocconcini salad super easy, rustic with just five simple ingredients. This salad is really just cutting board to plate, served cold and reminds you of a hot summer day! Slices of Italian cheese and tomato arranged on a plate, scattered with fresh... - 123.676
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1. In a large bowl or on a large platter (preferably a glass one), arrange all of the fruits in an attractive design. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Serve with hot Portland Popovers. - 33.0002
Fresh Black Eyed Pea Salad
1) In a small bowl, to combine lemon and orange juice, cumin, oil, salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2) In a large bowl, place peas, onion, garlic, parsley, hot peppers and tomatoes. Combine all together.
3) Pour the dressing over the... - 47.071
Hot And Fresh Organic Salad
Hot salad - how do you like the idea? If you have never tasted this, you should not miss the opportunity to prepare this of your own and to enjoy. Go through the video to know the ingredients and process of making the salad. Enjoy a hearty and healthy salad... - 96.5722
Sparkling Fresh Fruit Bowl
1.Take the pulp of the melons out or slice it into small pieces.
2.In a large salad bowl, mix melon balls with pineapple and cherries and refrigerate.
3.In a bowl, mix sugar and lime juice and once the sugar gets mixed put it on the refrigerated... - 37.3783