- » Fresh Vegetarian Salad
Fresh Vegetarian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh vegetarian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh vegetarian salad recipes.
Vegetarian Chef Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine.
2) In another large bowl, place oven-hot cooked rice.
3) Stir well and place aside to cool.
4) Discard the large leaves from the broccoli.
5) Remove the stalks, and place aside for use.
6) In a... - 46.8987
Vegetarian Cold Potato Salad
A creamy potato salad with a rainbow assortment of veggies and an old fashioned flavor of dill and chives, A summertime staple! - 125.428
Marinated Fresh Vegetable Salad
Steam the green beans approximately 5-10 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain completely and combine in a large bowl with the next 4 ingredients.
Toss completely and refrigerate.
Combine the remaining ingredients into a dressing.
Toss this dressing with the... - 41.3002
Healthy Fresh Fruit Salad Tossed With Salad Greens
When mercury rises and appetite drops, something as light, filling and healthy as fresh fruit salad can keep you going. In this recipe video, Betty shares her all time favorite fruit salad recipe that makes for a refreshing change to all the mayo laden raw... - 98.4388
Fresh Vegetable Salad Bowl
1) Discard the outer leaves of romaine.
2) Remove the mushroom stems.
3) Snap off stem ends of tomatoes.
4) Cut the cauliflower into florets.
5) Trim asparagus stalk end.
6) Thoroughly rinse the vegetables under cold water and drain... - 43.4805
Fresh Vegetable Salad Bowl
Remove outer leaves of romaine, separate stems from mushrooms and snap off tomato stems.
Break cauliflower into florets and trim stalk ends from asparagus.
Rinse all vegetables except mushrooms.
Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
Place inner... - 33.5054
Fresh Vegetable Summer Salad
Here is an excellent video for summer salad recipe with plenty of fresh vegetables and vibrant colors. So see this video and toss up this summer salad with the fresh vegetables in season. Surely this salad can be truly magical! - 105.26
Worzel's Fresh Fruit Salad
Put the sugar and water into a small saucepan and put over a low heat.
Stir once and then simmer for 5 minutes.
Squeeze the juice from the lemon and pour into a serving bowl.
Peel the bananas and using a small sharp knife cut them into thin slices.
Wash the... - 41.6222
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.6282
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the fruit. Use a gadget to plunge pits of cherries.
2. Mix the fruits except bananas with almond extracts and juice.
3. Toss very gently.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes so that the flavors are well blend.
5. Serve... - 45.1989
Tropical Fresh Fruit Salad
Here's a great way to make your kids eat their fruits! This is an excellent video which shows how you can make a syrupy fresh fruit salad with tropical fruits like kiwi, grapes, banana, pineapple, apple, orange etc and serve it in a way that will simply... - 95.4409
Mexican Vegetarian Salad
Mexican Vegetarian Salad served as the appetizer for the party we organized yesterday and there was not a single person who left without appreciating. This Mexican Vegetarian Salad was truly mouth-watering that even we liked it a lot. Try it! - 35.1912
Grilled Vegetable Orzo Pasta Salad- Vegetarian
I wanted to give you a light vegetarian pasta dish that's great for any time of the year and especially for Summer. This pasta salad would be great for a cookout and it travels really well. If you've never tried ORZO pasta before, let me introduce you to it. - 0
Easy Vegetarian Food Part 2 - Quinoa Salad
With the appetizer done, check out Stacey Hawkins and Kricket making quinoa salad with quinoa, some fruits and some flavors. Crunchy, flavorful and nutritious, a colorful salad to adorn the meal table. Watch the following video for the third recipe to... - 112.258
Red Onion And Orange Salad With Fresh Basil
1) Rinse romaine leaves thoroughly. Take 8 neat leaves and pat dry with paper towels. Place the 8 leaves in a plastic bag and put aside in the refrigerator.
2) Wash and peel oranges. Remove white pith and cut into slices 1/4 inch... - 46.3619
Fresh Vegetable Salad
In a large bowl combine rice, onions, celery, carrot, eggs, grapes, almonds and mushrooms.
Toss to mix.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, celery seed, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned pepper.
Fold into rice... - 39.4542
Fresh Pear Cactus Salad
1) Rinse and pare the pear, then halve and core them.
2) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water and lemon juice.
3) Stir in the cinnamon and cloves, allow to boil, then gradually add the pears.
4) Cook covered for 20 minutes or until the pears are... - 42.0599
Fresh Green Bean Salad
1) Remove the strings from fresh green beans.
2) Sprinkle salt on this and cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Rinse in cold water and chop into 1 inch pieces.
4) Make 1/2 inch cubes from cheese.
5) Prepare the dressing by mixing together salt, pepper,... - 43.1621
Vegetarian Stuffed Eggplant
Halve eggplants lengthwise.
In large deep skillet, bring 1/2" water to a boil.
Add eggplant halves, cut sides down.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until just tender.
Remove with tongs.
When cool enough to handle, scoop out pulp, leaving 1/2" shell.
Chop... - 49.593
Fresh And Healthy Summer Salad
1) Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2) Let the salad sit for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3) Serve the salad as a side dish while is is still fresh. Can also be served as an appetizer. - 107.264
Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
Mix vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper together.
Add oil and whisk till blended.
Spread greens on plate and cover with tomato slices.
Arrange cheese slices on top of tomatoes.
Drizzle dressing over salad.
Sprinkle with basil. - 42.7064
Fresh Bocconcini Tomato And Basil Salad
This fresh Bocconcini salad super easy, rustic with just five simple ingredients. This salad is really just cutting board to plate, served cold and reminds you of a hot summer day! Slices of Italian cheese and tomato arranged on a plate, scattered with fresh... - 101.992
Fresh Black Eyed Pea Salad
1) In a small bowl, to combine lemon and orange juice, cumin, oil, salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2) In a large bowl, place peas, onion, garlic, parsley, hot peppers and tomatoes. Combine all together.
3) Pour the dressing over the... - 46.9219
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1.Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges and remove thesections by varefully cutting close to membrane.
2.Peel the pineapple and core and cut in small pieces.
3.Put together oranges, pineapple, coconut, sugar and salt and mix... - 38.8861
Lynn's Fresh And Spicy Grape Tomato Salad
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super easy and delicious Fresh and Spicy Grape Tomato Salad. This is a very healthy and delicious salad that would be great with any meal and especially with a summer barbeque. - 0
Tomato Red Onion And Fresh Thyme Salad
1) On a serving platter,arrange tomato and onion slices in alternate layers.
2) Scatter chopped thyme on top of the arranged vegetables on the platter.
3) Mix together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and pour dressing over the salad.... - 29.8446
Rice Salad With Fresh Mushrooms
1) Take a sacuepan and cook rice according to the package instructions.
2) Add bouillion cubes to the cooking rice.
3) Blend rice and other ingredients and combine them well. Chill it thoroughly.
4) Serve the rice salad with chopped... - 39.7247
Fresh Pear Salad
1. In a bowl combine cheese and mayonnaise.
2. Peel and core the pears by slitting them in lengthwise pattern.
3. Spray the lemon juice over it to save the pears from darkening.
4. Add plum ring to the center of each pear half and add spoonful of... - 40.5756
Fresh Beetroot Salad
1) Wash the beetroots thoroughly and trim the tops.
2) Peel them and rinse.
3) With a food processor or grater, grate the beetroots.
4) In a salad bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Add beetroot and cover the... - 39.2831
Fresh Garden Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 118.168
Fresh Cherry Tomato Salad
1) Chop cherry tomatoes.
2) Drain it partially.
3) In a bowl, add cherry tomatoes, and parsley.
4) Toss together.
5) In a blender, mix cottage cheese and buttermilk. Process on low or medium speed until smooth.
6) Pour the dressing over... - 42.6484
Fresh Tomato Salad
1) Cut the tomato into thick slices.
2) In the bottom of a small glass or porcelain serving dish or a soufflÃ© dish, arrange a layer.
3) Lightly season the tomato slices with salt and pepper.
4) Pour in some of the oil and vinegar on... - 44.5552
Potato Salad With Fresh Green Beans
String green beans, sprinkle with salt, wrap and then heat in the Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
Wash and dice.
Place a paper towel in a glass bowl, place bacon on it, cover with a paper towel and cook 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Remove paper towels and bacon and leave... - 48.9044
Hot And Fresh Organic Salad
Hot salad - how do you like the idea? If you have never tasted this, you should not miss the opportunity to prepare this of your own and to enjoy. Go through the video to know the ingredients and process of making the salad. Enjoy a hearty and healthy salad... - 118.132
Summer Fresh Watermelon Basket Loaded With Melon Salad
Be it be summer barbecue, beach party or backyard potluck, juicy watermelons makes for a healthy, tasty and fanciful addition to any party buffet. Very refreshing and quick to make, melon salad served in a fancy watermelon bowl will also make for a beautiful... - 96.9286
Apricot And Cherry Salad With Lime Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, place first 5 ingredients in a blender, process until blended. Add oil and poppy seeds, process until blended.
2. To prepare salad, place 1 cup watercress on each
of 6 plates. Top each serving with 2/3 cup apricot slices and 1/2 cup... - 35.3139
Kaleidoscope Tomato Salad With Balsamic Olive Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, place 6 cups greens on a platter. Sprinkle half of onion and half of basil evenly over greens. Arrange tomato slice halves over basil. Top... - 33.1532
1. In a mixing bowl combine the romaine, cucumber, granny smith apples, red bell pepper and avocado.
2. Drizzle honey and vinegar over salad.
3. Toss salad well.
4. Serve with your meal or roast. - 113.112
"21 Days To Fitness" Speed Salads, Quick And Healthy!!
1. Take a flat bottomed medium sized salad bowl. Cut celery into it.
2. Throw in the edamame.
3. Add the mandarin orange and the jumbo olives.
4. Add the baby spinach leaves.
5. Top with croutons and cranberries.
6. Drizzle a fat free vinaigrette and... - 89.373
Spiced Fresh Fruit Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, combine jicama, oranges, pineapple, orange juice, confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
2) Refrigerate one hour, stirring at times.
3) Peel bananas and slice them into the salad and stir lightly to mix before serving. - 35.7679
Fresh Summer Garden Salad
Can you guess - how useful could be your backyard vegetable garden? The best thing you can have a fresh raw salad each and every day. Make it absolutely home-grown and home-made, by using some simple and easy-to-prepare vinaigrette. Follow the chef and build... - 106.029
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Halve the oranges and segment them, reserving juice in shallow bowl and discarding the pith and pips.
2. Slice banana, pear, and peach into reserved orange juice.
3. Toss the fruit to coat well with juice.
4. Place in the... - 39.5665
Fresh Mushroom Salad
The mushrooms should be stark white.
Trim off the end of each stem and slice the mushrooms as thinly as possible with a sharp knife.
Place the mushroom slices in a mixing bowl.
Pour over them the remaining ingredients, then adjust the ingredients to... - 34.4374
Fresh Corn Vegetable Salad
Fill a large kettle with water and bring to the boiling point.
Add the corn and cover the kettle.
Bring back to the boiling point.
Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut the kernels off the cobs.
Combine the olive oil,... - 48.2844
Fresh Cucumber Salad
1) Peel the cucumbers and with a knife slice wafer thin.
2) Put cucumber slices in a bowl of water and ice cubes.
3) Chill for 1 hour; drain; pat dry with paper toweling.
4) Assemble in serving bowl.
5) In a small bowl, combine... - 41.9225
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1. In a large bowl or on a large platter (preferably a glass one), arrange all of the fruits in an attractive design. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Serve with hot Portland Popovers. - 32.4842
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Combine blueberries, cherries, and peaches with Grand Marnier and sugar and toss lightly to mix.
2) In a clear glass bowl, place the tossed fruit mixture and sprinkle raspberries all over .
3) Serve plain or with a swirl of chilled vanilla... - 38.8276
Fresh Fruit Salad
A very healthy fruit salad what will make you want more... - 32.6495
Fresh Corn Salad
Cut the kernals off the cob. In a bowl take corn kernals. Add onions, tomato, green chillies, cilantro, salt and lemon juice. Mix well. Serve immediately. - 31.4373
Energizing Lentil Salad And Fresh Olive Bread
Mediterranean recipes use varied flavors, fruits and vegetables in their recipes. Check out this video showing how to make quick and easy and nutritious lentil salad and stuffed olive bread. Ideal for a potluck meal or picnic with friends! - 90.4161
Summer Fresh Corn Salad
What better way to devour fresh sweet summer corn than make a quick salad. This warm-weather dish specially makes for a yummy accompaniment side dish for grilled fish, poultry, or meat. Betty adds a yummy spin to this classic corn delight. However, you can... - 88.7013
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Core the apples and reserve the skin. Dice the appled into cubes of 1/2-inch.
2) Cut the pears into halves and use a teaspoon to scoop out the cores. Dice into cubes and place them in a bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice right away.
3) Cut the... - 48.7927
Fresh Cucumber Salad
Do you often like including fresh salads in your meals? Watch this video to get a great fresh cucumber salad recipe. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Don't give it a miss. - 102.364
Fresh Spicy Salad
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice all the vegetables uniformly to get a visually appealing salad.
3. Combine all the sliced veggies into a large salad bowl.
4. In a small bowl or a jar with a screw on lid,... - 49.1873
Fresh Mushroom Salad With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a bowl and put the mushrooms.
2) Add the salad oil, wine vinegar, tarragon, nutmeg and salt.
3) Mix them together and allow them to remain at room temperature for about 1 hour.
4) Take the lettuce and spinach and mix with mushrooms... - 43.5621
Fresh Spinach Salad With Pineapple & Honey Dressing
Prepare croutons and set aside.
Place spinach in a very large bowl.
In a food processor or blender, combine pineapple, honey, salt, and red pepper.
Process until smoothly pureed; add water, a few drops at a time, if consistency is too thick. (At this point,... - 33.2642
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Heat water and stir sugar in low heat.
2) After cooling add lemon juice.
3) Store in a rigid container.
4) Mix with all the fruit and serve.
5) Add frozen strawberries to the fruit salad half an hour before serving.
Keep covered in... - 45.2566
Fresh Beet Salad
1. Trim root ends and stems from beets. Rinse beets with running cold water. Place unpeeled beets, water, and 1 teaspoon salt in 3-quart casserole or bowl, arranging larger beets near edge of dish. (If necessary, cut very large beets in half to make all... - 32.9102
Pea And Soya Bean Salad With Fresh Dill
1. In a pot, boil water with a little salt.
2. Add the peas and soya beans in the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
3. Drainthe water, then run the peas and soya beans under cold water until completely cooled.
4. To... - 44.3966
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, maple syrup and salt and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Also refrigerate all fruits until well chilled or for about an hour.
3. Process all the fruits into required cuts. Peel... - 48.3343
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Peel, quarter and slice the apples.
2) Peel and halve the pears, using a teaspoon to scoop out the core, and slice the flesh.
3) Halve and deseed the grapes and peel and slice the bananas.
4) Using a sharp knife, cut away the outer peel from... - 47.4187
Persimon, Blueberry And Pomegranate Salad
1. Layer the slices of persimmon, pomegranate and blueberries in a small bowl
2. Drizzle with honey and finish with a sprinkle of fresh mint
3. Serve with a dollop of yogurt if you like. - 50.5637
Summer Fruit Salad
1. Dice the honey dew melon, pineapple, cantaloupe, strawberry and keep the all in a salad bowl.
2. Finely chop mint and cilantro and add it to the fresh fruits.
3. Drizzle lime juice and toss well.
4. Let the salad sit for 30 minutes and then... - 0
Stacked Heirloom Tomato Salad With Ricotta Salata Cream
1. Prepare grill or grill pan.
2. Place bread on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray, grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Rub cut sides of halved garlic clove over one side of each bread slice. Set aside.
3.... - 38.6898
California Fruit Salid
This is a cooling summer salad. The taste of different fruits give a good flavor to the salad. It's simple and can be made in a few minutes. - 89.6146
Melon Berry And Pear Salad With Cayenne Lemon Mint Syrup
1. To prepare syrup, combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly syrupy. Remove from heat, stir in 1/4 cup mint and rind. Let stand 30 minutes. Strain syrup through a sieve over a small bowl;... - 34.4225
Haricots Verts And Grape Tomato Salad With Creme Fraiche Dressing
Cook haricots verts in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse with cold water, drain.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add haricots verts and grape tomatoes, toss gently to... - 39.3491
Herbed New Potatoes With Fresh Peas
1. Scrape the potatoes and place in a saucepan with one-half inch boiling
water and the salt. Cover and boil until done, about twenty-five minutes. Shake
the pan occasionally.
2. Five minutes before the potatoes are completely cooked, add the peas and basil.... - 40.4665
Fresh Veggie Salad
If you're fond of trying different types of salads then do try this one. The Chef shows how to make Fresh Veggie Salad .This is really easy to make and very healthy too. - 111.37
Watermelon Fennel And Parsley Salad
Place 1 cup watermelon in a blender, process until smooth.
Strain mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup watermelon juice, discard solids and remaining watermelon juice.
Combine 1/4 cup watermelon juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a... - 32.717
Summer Bean Salad
1. Cook peas in boiling water 15 minutes. Add beans, cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain, place bean mixture in a large bowl.
2. Combine shallots and remaining ingredients. Pour over bean mixture, toss well. - 36.0304
High Raw Mexican Summer Salad
This salad is a Fiesta for your mouth!!! The salad bowl is a piñata with all of nature’s candies and treats; fresh, organic and raw with greens, rainbow colored veggies and a tangy spicy dressing. Some days you need to let your taste buds know that you... - 116.853
Salad Of Papaya Mango And Grapefruit
Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine juice, oil, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk.
Drizzle dressing over fruit, sprinkle with mint.
Toss gently to combine. - 33.4214
Purchased vinaigrette and feta cheese perk up a colorful fresh-fruit salad. - 33.8168
Pesto Potato Salad With Fresh Greens
Is your meal incomplete without a scrumptious salad? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare Pesto Potato Salad with Fresh Greens. The salad is high on both nutrition and taste. Don’t miss out on this one. - 99.2067
Fresh Mushroom Salad
Combine all the ingredients except the mushrooms, parsley and lettuce and mix well.
Add the mushrooms and toss with 2 forks.
Cover and let stand at room temperature.
At serving time, drain and sprinkle with the parsley.
Pile in a serving dish lined with... - 37.6404
Garden Fresh Summer Salad
In blender or food processor, combine basil, garlic, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, black pepper and 2 tablespoons oil; process until smooth.
Add 1 tomato; process until smooth.
With machine running, slowly add remaining 2 tablespoons oil and lemon juice.
Conti - 36.865
Bulgur Salad With Cashews, Oranges And Fresh Herbs
Flecked with fresh herbs, oranges and cashews, this easy-to-make, make-ahead dainty salad helps fight belly fat and makes for a perfect addition to your weeknight dinner. Camilla Saulsbury shares her favorite bulgur recipe with us in the video here. Using the... - 98.145
1) Tear the spinach leave in small pieces.
2) In a jar, place all the dressing ingredients.
3) Cover the jar with tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously.
4) Place the jar in refrigerator, refrigerator until ready to use.
5) In a salad... - 47.8672
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5991
Raw Papaya, Cabbage And Fresh Coconut Salad
Place the papaya, cabbage, cashew nuts and raisins into a bowl. Mix in the lime juice and sugar. Sprinkle a little fine salt. Mix and chill.
Place 1 1/2. tablespoon of pure ghee into a small karahi. Heat and add the curry leaves, green chillies and aniseeds... - 35.2226
Fresh Panzanella Salad
If you've never tried this bread salad, you're in for a wonderful surprise! Filled with lots of fresh veggies and toasted French bread, this recipe makes enough to feed a crowd. - 140.416
Betty's Essential Fresh Garden Salad
Who doesn't like to enjoy a refreshing garden salad. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe with fresh leafy greens, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. The salad looks so tempting and really gorgeous. See this video and give it a try..... - 112.239
Fresh Peach And Roast Pepper Salad
In a large shallow roasting tin, spread the pepper slices so they are not more than 3-4 deep.
Sprinkle with the sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper, and mix these in.
In an oven preheated to about 190°C (375°F, gas 5) roast them uncovered for 1 or more hours,... - 44.3474
Classic Fresh Fruit Salad
1) At the local market, buy a good quantity of fruit which is not over-ripe as freezing tends to slightly soften the texture.
2) In the water, dissolve the sugar over low heat. Allow to cool and then stir in the lemon juice.
3) Pour the... - 39.8944
Lentil Salad With Fresh Herbs
Bring water to a boil in a large kettle; add remaining ingredients, except green onion and green pepper.
Turn heat down, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until lentils are tender.
You may need to add a little water as lentils cook.
Pour dressing over cooked... - 39.1915
Tuscan Kale Salad Fresh From The Garden
1. Take a few leaves of Kale, stack and roll into a small log.
2. With a very sharp knife slice the Kale into very thin slices.
3. Mix lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and red pepper flakes.
4. Toss with the Kale.
5. Add avocado and mix gently. ... - 107.672
Fresh-fruit Dessert Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together sour cream, syrup, and salt, and mix well.
2) Place the cream mixture in refrigerator until ready .
3) When ready to serve peel oranges, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
4) Slice the bananas in half crosswise, then... - 48.0892
Fresh And Spicy Quinoa Salad
Health watchers, this Fresh and Spicy Quinoa Salad is for you guys. It is high in protein and has a great flavor from the garlic and chilies. You get extra protein from the beans. Take a look at this video and try it out and it will boost your energy level. - 132.34
Italian Fresh Green Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan, bring water to boil over moderate heat.
2. Add salt and beans and cook them until tender but crisp to bite.
3. In the meantime, in a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing and whisk with a fork until amalgamated.
4. When... - 43.0981
Fresh Fig, Apple And Date Salad
1. Core the apples. Slice thinly, then cut into fine matchsticks. Moisten with lemon juice to keep them white.
2. Remove the stones from the dates and cut the flesh into fine strips, then combine with the apple slices.
3. Soften the marzipan with orange... - 36.1721
Barley is a whole grain cereal that is very high in protein and fiber. It is typically used for soups and stews and is a main ingredient in beer and whiskey. Barley is very healthy and is quite economical. It is also a low GI food – meaning it will not... - 119.91
Blackberry, Apple And Fresh Fig Compote With Honey Yogurt
1. Use a potato peeler or a sharp paring knife to peel the rind from the lemon and add to a small saucepan.
2. Squeeze the lemon into the pan, removing and discarding the seeds.
3. Add sugar, elderflower cordial and water to the pan.
4.... - 47.7737
This is a tutorial for a simple and refreshing fruit salad. It's a great snack to have ready in the fridge or to bring to work. Try it for lunch with your favorite kind of nuts (for protein), or with vanilla ice cream - 0
Fruit salads are a great dessert and a super healthy snack. You can use any fruit you want to make one but you should stick to seasonal fruits in order to keep it as frugal as possible. - 119.978
Raw Fruit And Veggies Salad With Persimmon Dressing
Would you like to try a yummy salad recipe that matches your raw food diet parameters? Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Fruits and Veggies Salad with Persimmon Dressing recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a side dish. - 82.3869
Orzo Bell Pepper Salad
1. To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, cook pasta in boiling water 6 minutes or until al dente. Add bell peppers to pasta in pan, cook 10 seconds. Drain. Combine pasta mixture and half of dressing in a... - 35.1737