- » Fresh Vegetable Turkey Salad
Fresh Vegetable Turkey Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh vegetable turkey salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh vegetable turkey salad recipes.
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Wild Rice And Turkey Salad
1. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion or scallions and cook about 10 minutes, or until the onion is wilted. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine the wild rice, turkey or chicken, tomato, onion, and... - 33.4061
Turkey Waldorf Salad
Turkey waldorf salad is a crunchy fruited poultry salad. Prepared with diced chicken or turkey, this waldorf salad has celery and apples in it along with chopped walnuts. Dressed with a mayonnaise dressing with a hint of lemon juice, the turkey waldorf salad... - 37.8017
Turkey Scaloppine With Vegetables
Put the frozen artichoke hearts into a small dish and pour over the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Wash the leeks thoroughly and cut into strips.
Put the carrots and leeks into a dish with half of the butter and 3 (2) tablespoons of... - 44.5574
Vegetable Turkey Skillet
1. Cut each turkey wing into 2 at joint using a sharp cleaver or pair of kitchen scissors.
2. Wash thoroughly and dry on paper toweling.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter and heat with oil.
4. Add the turkey wings and brown evenly... - 46.2102
Turkey Spinach Salad
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Cook the potatoes, uncovered, in a large saucepan of boiling water over moderate heat until tender about 10 minutes; drain and let cool.
Meanwhile, toast the almonds, uncovered, in a pie pan in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 39.5778
Turkey Mushroom Salad
This turkey mushroom salad is a cooked turkey and mushroom salad made with added celery. A cold salad this turkey mushroom salad is dressed with mayonnaise with a hint of lemon juice for flavor. Tossed and served, it is great for lunch or brunch parties. - 37.2834
Turkey Tomato Salad
Turkey Tomato Salad will sure flatter the turkey lovers out there. This Turkey Tomato Salad is a chill and serve version and donâ€™t come attached with the lengthy procedures. Check out the recipe of this juicy Turkey Tomato Salad. - 37.0246
Tropical Turkey Salad
Line a large salad bowl with spinach and lettuce.
Combine the next six ingredients; spoon into bowl.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, raspberry syrup, vinegar, honey and celery seed; shake well.
Pour over the salad.
Top with almonds and coconut. - 34.4591
Chunky Spinach Salad
In large salad bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing.
Drizzle with Blue Cheese Dressing; toss gently. - 21.5528
Warm Turkey Salad
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
Remove fruit from shells with knife.
Cut each quarter into 4 spears.
Arrange pineapple, green beans,... - 44.5494
Turkey & Spinach Salad
In large mixing bowl, layer spinach, oranges, bean sprouts, turkey and walnuts.
Place bacon in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until crisp, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon.
Reserve bacon fa - 30.9664
Warm Turkey Salad
1. Twisting crown from pineapple cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
3. Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
4. Using knife remove fruit from shells.
5. Cut each quarter into 4... - 50.4228
Curried Turkey Rice Salad
Curried Turkey Rice Salad has an Implausible taste. The turkey and rice gives the Curried Turkey Rice Salad Astonishing taste. - 42.4413
Turkey Chestnut Salad
1. Using a sharp paring knife, cut an X on one flat side of each chestnut.
2. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat and add the chestnuts. When the water returns to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, partially... - 35.5436
Post Holiday Turkey Salad
Shake together the oil, vinegar and seasonings in a jar with a tightfitting lid.
Dry pea pods between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
In medium bowl, combine pea pods, pimientos, mushrooms, and turkey.
Add dressing; toss lightly.
Cover: chill for... - 33.1088
Italian Pasta Salad- Simple, Fast And Fresh
Great pasta salad to make a very filling meal. This video shows how to prepare an excellent and refreshing pasta salad with that can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator. Pasta salad filled with veggies, cheese, and seasoning make a very tasty and... - 113.198
Turkey And Cheese Cauliflower
1) Wash and cut cauliflower into large florets. Cook cauliflower and drain liquid.
2) Wash and cut turkey into pieces. Cook on a high flame and cool. Reserve
3) In large bowl, take cooked cauliflower and sprinkle oil and vinegar... - 41.1205
Spinach With Turkey Liver
Sort the spinach and thoroughly wash twice, then drain well.
Clean, wash, and thinly slice the mushrooms.
Sprinkle them with the lemon juice.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a pan and fry the bacon until golden brown; remove and set aside.
Wash and dry the... - 39.7751
Turkey Blue Cheese Sandwich With Grace Salad
1. In a small bowl combine the oil and vinegar and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Rinse the watercress and cut off the leaves, leaving about 1/2 inch of stem and dry them.
3. Rinse the grapes and leave them whole if they are small or... - 46.3656
Oriental Turkey & Swiss Salad
The Oriental Turkey and Swiss salad is a turkey recipe with a difference. Surprise your friends with this exotic salad that is an entirely different way of presenting the traditional Turkey. Lay out a wonderful spread and entertain in style. - 33.9002
Blue Cheese, Turkey, And Rice Salad
Combine water and rice in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 to 60 minutes or until rice is tender.
Drain well; let cool.
Cut pepper in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place pepper, skin side up, on a... - 42.9834
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the water, bulgur, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice and the salt to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and remove the pan from the heat. Let sit until the bulgur is tender and all the water has been absorbed, about 15... - 36.3232
Duffy's Dawn Salad
FOR THE DRESSING, combine the apple, cider, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, cinnamon, and cardamom in a medium bowl and stir to mix.
COMBINE THE SMOKED TURKEY, provolone, and romaine in a large bowl.
Pour the apple dressing over the salad and... - 39.4707
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms and rice, and fry until soft and slightly browned.
Add all the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently until most of the liquid is absorbed.
Taste and adjust seasoning if... - 39.2778
1. In large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients. Cut meat from turkey-breast half into 2-inch cubes; discard skin and bones. Toss turkey cubes with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. About 1 hour before serving, prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
3.... - 30.0045
Turkey Tomato Mac
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add onion, peppers, and garlic.
Cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sugar, basil, tomatoes, and tomato paste; season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook... - 40.8582
Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad
This Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad tastes too good ! This vegetable , chicken, almond and egg assortment offers an interesting variety to an otherwise monotonous meal ! Just try this Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 32.6073
Chopped Vegetable Salad
1) In a large glass bowl, arrange romaine at eth bottom.
2) Layer remaining ingredients on top of the lettuce.
3) Add the dressing on it and toss well.
4) Serve immediately. - 42.7564
Summer Turkey Stir Fry
In a bowl, mix together bulgur and boiling water; set aside until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 1 hour; drain.
Place a wok or 10-inch frying pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, and turkey; stir-fry until lightly browned, crumbling meat... - 40.1681
Stuffed Turkey Breast - Part 2 - Tacchino Ripieno
Welcome back! I am glad that you have made a good choice to watch the second part because without watching this video your experience would be incomplete. I hope you have watched the Stuffed Turkey Breast part 1. - Tacchino Ripieno video if not then i highly... - 0
Stuffed Turkey Breast
1. Melt butter in a frying pan
2. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and cook them till they are soft and cooked through. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and then add the bread crumbs, thyme, sage, raisins and walnuts to the bowl. Mix... - 47.3161
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 41.4089
Roasted Turkey With Low Fat Yoghurt And Dill Dressing
Looking for healthy lunch ideas for your family get together? Look no further the chef here provides step by step recipe instructions for classic roast turkey with low fat yoghurt and dill dressing. Very simple to prepare and is sure to impress those diet... - 118.292
Turkey En Cocotte
This Turkey En Cocotte is one of the best turkey vegetable dishes that I've ever known. Savor these herbed and spiced skillet-cooked drumsticks baked with turnip and romaine leaves in your very next meal. Feel free to express yourself about this Turkey En... - 36.73
Quick Turkey And Zucchini Saute
1. Cut green pepper into matchstick-thin strips. Cut green onion into 1-inch-long pieces. Cut zucchini crosswise in half, then cut each half lengthwise into thin slices; cut slices lengthwise into matchstick-thin strips; set aside.
2. Cut turkey cutlets into... - 33.6
1. On cutting board with sharp knife, remove skin and bone from turkey-breast half. Cut turkey breast into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook garlic until well browned; discard garlic. In oil remaining in... - 30.5207
Baby Potato Salad
I. Boil potatoes until tender. Set aside to cool, then cut them into halves.
II. Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice or apple cider.
III. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, set aside.
IV. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, sun-dried... - 31.229
Chef's Salad Bowl
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, celery, radishes, onion, tomatoes, green pepper, and cucumber. Toss to mix.
2. Arrange the cheese, turkey, and eggs attractively on top of the vegetables. Toss with the dressing, at the table, just before serving. - 30.5526
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a large heavy-based frying pan, place the turkey, garlic, onion, lemon juice and 85 ml (3 fl oz) of the stock.
3) Saute the turkey and vegetables in the liquid for 5 minutes, until the meat is... - 46.5723
Next Day Turkey Primavera
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the asparagus and carrot in butter for 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, yellow squash and zucchini; saute until crisp-tender.Stir in the turkey, tomato, dressing mix and... - 35.7947
Crunchy Turkey Bake
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process celery, onion, and green pepper.
Change disc to Thick Slicer Disc.
Add turkey, pimiento, and poultry seasoning to bowl with vegetables; mix well.
Put into a 2... - 42.4071
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 40.7708
Turkey And Dressing, California Style
1. Season inside cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
2. Seal cavity with skewer or stitch with needle and thread, truss and tie wings and drumsticks to bird.
3. Place turkey, breast-side up, on rack in shallow pan. Set aside until... - 50.1045
Peking Style Smoked Turkey With Cornmeal Pancakes
In a small heavy skillet, stir salt and peppercorns over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until hot and fragrant.
In a small electric coffee mill or blender, grind salt and peppercorns until powdery.
Sift mixture into a small bowl.
Discard any unground... - 43.5022
New Layered Salad
1 Place mixed greens in the bottom of a 2 1/2-quart clear salad bowl. Layer in the following order: garbanzo beans, tomatoes, sliced fennel or celery, sweet pepper, turkey ham, and green onions.
2 For dressing, stir together mayonnaise dressing or salad... - 32.4046
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F/Gas 6.
2) Season the turkey with some salt and pepper.
3) Discard the pork bones and skin. Mince the pork and bread, together.
4) Sprinkle with thyme, some salt and pepper. Combine well.
5) Spread this... - 39.0781
Barbecue Sauce Grilled Turkey Steaks
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. Place turkey steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
3. Pour marinade over turkey steaks and turn to coat both sides.
4. Cover dish and refrigerate. Allow... - 48.8639
Turkey Hero With Garlic Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Slice bread in half horizontally; spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of bread.
Layer lettuce leaves, turkey, tomato, and onion on... - 39.7477
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.4608
Layered Southwestern Salad
1) In a pot, place beans with 3 times their amount of boiling water and soak 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and place in large saucepan with 4 cups water.
3) Heat the beans to boil.
4) Lower the heat and cook for 1 hour until tender.
5) Pour off... - 47.6035
Tomato And Spaghetti Salad
Tomato And Spaghetti Salad is served best on lettuce leaves. This salad is rich with the flavor of Cheddar cheese and chicken. Give this juicy Tomato And Spaghetti Salad a try. - 34.8269
Corn Salad With Horseradish Sauce
Drain the corn in a sieve.
Peel, quarter and core the apple.
Halve the peppers and remove the white membrane and the seeds.
Wash and pat the pepper halves dry and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cut the apple quarters into 1/2-inch cubes.
Mix the prepared... - 41.6585
Warm Potato And Sausage Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain. Set aside; cool.
2. Combine chicken broth and next 5 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
3. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5... - 36.7887
Chop Chop Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, lime juice, garlic powder, pepper, and cumin.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, endive, radicchio, chickpeas,... - 37.1358
Wilted Spinach Salad
In a large salad bowl combine spinach, mushrooms, and green onions; set aside.
In a large skillet cook turkey bacon, if using, till crisp over medium heat.
Remove turkey bacon from pan and drain on paper towels.
Crumble turkey bacon; set aside.
Wipe out the... - 37.6166
Barley Luncheon Salad
Combine the first nine ingredients in a large bowl.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with tomato wedges.
NOTE: Other grains may be substituted for the barley.
Vegetables may be varied according to preference and... - 32.2448
Rice And Meat Salad
For those who love the blend of rice with meat, this Rice And Meat Salad indeed is the best pick. The Rice And Meat Salad is pretty easy to prepare too, however pay attention to the seasoning factor - this plays a major role in adding to the flavor of the... - 32.3023
Indian Peach Salad
This Indian Peach Salad tastes simply awesome ! I tried this amazing peach, bird, and cucumber platter with mint yogurt seasonings with my pasta and the result was mind blowing ! Just taste this Indian Peach Salad yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 39.9249
Chinese Spinach Salad
Wash spinach, break off tough stems.
Place on two salad plates
Top with sliced mushrooms.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil and water. Whisk.
Mince ginger; add to dressing.
Use some of the dressing for salad and pour some on bulgur, if desired... - 34.5441
Herbed Chicken And Mushroom Salad
This Herbed Chicken Salad tastes awesome ! I simply couldn't resist gorging on this delicious chicken cubes and vegetable platter with my pasta when I first had it for lunch ! Just try this Herbed Chicken Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 32.1358
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 44.9334
Spinach In Zucchini Boats
Cook spinach according to package directions: let cool.
Squeeze out as much liquid as possible; transfer spinach to blender container.
Place zucchini in a medium saucepan with salted water to cover.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until zucchini skin yields to... - 44.8352
24 Hour Layer Salad
Place the lettuce in a large clear-glass bowl with straight sides.
In the order, layer the mushrooms, frozen peas, carrots, egg whites and turkey bacon on top.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese.
Then carefully spread the dressing over the top,... - 39.4948
Mango And Ginger Chicken Salad
1) In a skillet, saute the ginger, garlic, chicken, salt and pepper in the oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is tender.
2) In a salad bowl, remove the chicken and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, add the chicken broth and lemon juice, allow... - 46.3167
Taco Salad Supreme
Coat tortillas on both sides with cooking spray; cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Place in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add turkey and... - 43.2202
Tex Mex Cobb Salad
This Tex Mex Cobb Salad is a dream ! A unique blend of turkey and vegetables with irresistible seasonings, this is an accompaniment that you can hardly miss out with rice or pasta dishes. Try this Tex Mex Cobb Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 36.6027
Tossed Luncheon Salad
Combine meats, pickle, apple, and vegetables, except lettuce.
Blend together dressing ingredients.
Pour over meat and vegetables; toss lightly. - 28.3595
Hot Stir Fry Salad With Mushrooms
Melt butter in large skillet; saute onion in butter until crisp-tender.
Add broccoli and celery; stir-fry over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add mushrooms and chicken; continue cooking 2 minutes longer, until mixture is... - 30.6776
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Prepare tortellini as package directs, except add Italian style vegetables during last 2 minutes of cooking; reserve seasoning packet. Drain.
Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice. Combine reserved juice, vinegar, oil and seasoning packet in large serving... - 30.5916
Garnished Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, blend the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, sesame oil and sugar together and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss the freshly cooked noodles with oil, cover and keep aside until required.
3) Add the ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame... - 47.2197
Pasta Chicken And Broccoli Pesto Toss
1. In a pan cook the pasta until tender and as per directions on the package and keep aside after draining and cooling it down.
2. In a large bowl mix pasta, chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
3. In a blender or food processor with cover process... - 45.3603
Moussaka is a classic dish of Middle East. There are different variations for making this classy dish. It is primarily made with eggplant often baked in the oven. Try this recipe and impress your friends and family members with your cooking skill. - 104.464
Thai-style Skillet Supper
Do give Thai-Style Skillet Supper a go soon. Thai-Style Skillet Supper is truly with your effort. Make it today! - 34.484
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 117.554
Italian Style Grilled Cheese And Chicken
1. In a vegetable steamer bring some water to a boil.
2. Prepare the fennel by cutting away the feathery fronds and ribs until you are left with just the bulb and trim away any brownish parts.
3. Then cut out and discard the triangular core,... - 47.7388
Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta
Traditional pasta dishes, such as Chicken Tetrazzini, rely on lavish use of butter and cream for a sumptuous sauce.
But ours derives its tempting flavors from fresh vegetables, garlic, herbs, and pine nuts.
It's colorful, innovative, and light! In a... - 43.7909
Chicken Veggie Pies
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking the pies.
Divide pastry into four, then mould over the bases of four greased jam jars, reserving sufficient pastry for lids.
While pastry cases are setting, make the filling.
For the filling,... - 41.4232
Mini Submarine Sandwiches
Try this alluring Mini Submarine Sandwiches recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Mini Submarine Sandwiches is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends and family. - 42.329