- » Fresh Vegetable Scrambled Egg
Fresh Vegetable Scrambled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh vegetable scrambled egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh vegetable scrambled egg recipes.
Scrambled Eggs With Fresh Salsa
1) To prepare the salsa wash cilantro under running water to clean it.
2) Remove the leaves off the stems, chop coarsely.
3) In a small bowl add cilantro along with other salsa ingredients.
4) Toss to combine.
5) Cover and chill.
6) Take... - 48.4568
Home Style Scrambled Eggs With Vegetables
Saute tomatoes, potatoes, and zucchini in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
Remove vegetables; keep warm.
Combine eggs, chives, water, and salt; melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet.
Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat until partially set,... - 28.5468
Chinese Style Scrambled Eggs
Beat eggs and mayonnaise together thoroughly.
Melt butter; add green pepper, onion, and celery.
Saute until golden.
Pour over the egg mixture and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
Do not salt.
Grind pepper over eggs just before... - 29.0797
Savory Egg Scramble
Melt butter in large skillet; saute onion, green pepper, potatoes, and chives over low heat until onions are transparent.
Beat eggs, salt, and pepper; mix in bacon and parsley.
Pour into skillet.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until eggs reach... - 31.876
Scrambled Eggs And Ham In Sweet Potato Boat
In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites and milk.
Add Canadian bacon or ham.
Spray a small, nonstick frying pan with vegetable oil spray and place over medium heat.
Add egg mixture and stir.
Cook until semi-firm.
Cut each potato in half, lengthwise.
Top... - 36.0602
Fried Rice With Scrambled Eggs
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice, carrots, cabbage, water chestnuts, and soy sauce; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick... - 35.1227
Spanish Style Scrambled Eggs
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and tomato; saute until onions are soft, 1 to 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
In a bowl, combine egg whites, Salsa or picante sauce and pepper; beat until frothy.
Add to the skillet.
Cook over low... - 40.13
Spanish Scrambled Eggs
1. Coat a large skillet with oil and place on medium low heat. Add the green pepper and onions and cook till the vegetables are tender and cooked through. Drain and set aside
2. In another bowl, mix the eggs, milk, pepper, and hot sauce till well... - 38.0989
Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp
Try this Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp recipe for tomorrows breakfast. I promise you, your family will love the flavor of the Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp! - 42.6784
Scrambled Egg Burritos
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, green onions and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add egg substitute to vegetables. Reduce heat to low.... - 36.1359
Scrambled Egg With Mushroom
1. Into a mixing basin, pour the mushroom soup from the tins and stir until smooth.
2. In a bowl, crack the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
3. Whisk the egg well until blended.
4. In a large frying pan, melt butter over low... - 42.289
Spanish Scrambled Eggs
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-low heat until hot.
Add green pepper and onions; cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Drain and set aside.
Combine eggs, milk, pepper, and hot sauce; beat well, and pour into... - 35.2163
Home Style Scrambled Eggs
1. In a large skillet, tip in the butter and heat till melted. Add the tomatoes, potatoes, and zucchini and saute on high heat. Remove from heat and set aside to keep warm
2. In another bowl, tip in the eggs, chives, water, and salt and mix well
3. In... - 37.1835
Scrambled Eggs Mexican Style
1. Lightly whisk eggs and salt in medium bowl.
2. Heat butter and oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and chilies; saute until hot, but not soft, 45 seconds.
3. Stir tomatoes into onion mixture; increase heat to medium-high.... - 31.923
Scrambled Eggs And Smoked Salmon
In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and the egg whites.
Heat a drizzle of oil in a large non-stick pan.
Add the eggs and cook on a medium-low heat, gently and continuously pulling them into the centre of the pan.
This allows the eggs to cook without... - 30.4359
Egg Foo Yung Scramble
Brush half of the oil over the bottom of a small skillet over medium heat and cook the garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions, stirring, until their fragrance is releasedâ€”about 30 seconds.
Add the remaining oil, the corn, pimento, red... - 39.3919
Egg And Bacon Scramble
Egg And Bacon Scramble is a brilliant breakfast as it is both tasty and filling. Trust me the Egg And Bacon Scramble will be a favorite with your kids! Try this wonderful Egg And Bacon Scramble recipe! - 41.8128
Spicy Indian Style Scrambled Eggs
In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the cumin, turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
In a medium nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
Add the onion, chile, garlic and ginger and cook over high heat until the onion just begins to brown, about 3... - 38.6193
Fry bacon in heavy 10-inch skillet until crisp.
Lift out with a slotted spoon.
Add onion and celery to drippings in pan and cook gently 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add potato cubes and cook and stir until potatoes are lightly browned.
Drain excess fat... - 40.1352
Scrambled Country Corn
This an amazing Scrambled Country Corn recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Scrambled Country Corn if you were looking for a filling and delicious dish. - 37.7556
In 10-inch microproof pie plate melt butter on HI (max. power) 45 seconds.
Tilt dish to coat.
Spread tomatoes, chilies, and chives evenly on pie plate.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are softened.
Beat eggs with milk, garlic... - 36.7202
1) Spray a large-sized non stick skillet with the cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
2) Add in the carrots, onion, broccoli, peppers and ginger root. Saute till the vegetables become tender.
3) In a bowl, mix together eggs, egg... - 46.2277
All-in-one Egg Casserole
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon and set aside; discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
Saute mushrooms and onions in drippings until tender; set aside.In a saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth; cook... - 40.7968
Scrambled Country Corn
The Scrambled Country Corn tastes yummy with sweet rolls! I love them with savory pancakes as well! Try out the Scrambled Sweet Corn and tell what you liked it best with ! - 39.7634
Creamy Breakfast Scramble
Place cottage cheese in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Melt margarine in a small, heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring... - 35.3852
Zucchini Green Chile Scramble
Fry bacon in large heavy skillet until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add green onions and zucchini to pan.
Stir-fry until onions are soft and zucchini crisp-tender, 2 or 3 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly... - 41.7798
A great option for those who cannot eat eggs! A scramble made with tofu and spy sausage…a great recipe for vegans too! A healthy mix of onion, garlic, and bell peppers adds in the flavors too. Watch the recipe being prepared and try it out! - 128.874
Jalapeno Brunch Scramble
Fill a shallow baking dish with water.
Dip tortillas, One at a time, into water for 2 seconds.
Drain; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 500° for 4 minutes.
Turn; bake 2 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking... - 40.9979
Jalapeno Brunch Scramble
Fill a shallow baking dish with water.
Dip tortillas, one at a time, into water for 2 seconds.
Drain; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 500° for 4 minutes.
Turn; bake 2 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking... - 39.5666
Vegetable Fried Rice With Eggs
Prepare the rice according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Heat 1 teaspoon of canola oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the eggs and scramble until set but still moist, about 2-3 minutes.
Transfer the... - 39.1588
How would you like breakfast for dinner? Basil and tomato spark up this scramble for two. - 32.5148
Cheese & Mushroom Brunch Eggs
1 For sauce, in a medium saucepan melt the 2 tablespoons margarine or butter. Stir in flour. Cook for 1 minute. Add the 1 cup milk all at once. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Stir in cheeses. Cook and stir over medium heat until... - 34.4672
Easy Egg Fried Rice
This easy fried rice dish is prepared in two simple steps - Stir fry the rice and then steam the rice. Eggs, vegetables and even meat are often other added ingredients to the rice, flavored with soy sauce, salt and pepper. - 0
Fried Rice With Asparagus And Eggs
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
2. Steam asparagus and carrot, covered, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water; drain.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray... - 34.6303
Pepper And Egg Sandwiches
1. In a 1 2-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, combine oil, onions, and peppers, and cook, stirring, until liquid is evaporated and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, 1/4 cup... - 35.9913
Ramen Egg Drop Soup #2
Here's another simple ramen egg drop soup recipe! I've added some fresh homegrown summer vegetables and a bit of chopped beef for flavor. Enjoy! - 113.333
Egg Fried Rice
heat 1tbsp oil in a shallow pan or a wok.
add the eggs and cook and scramble it for a minute.
take the scrambeled eggs out of the pan.
now heat the remaining oil in the pan.
add minced garlic ,saute it for a minute.
now add long sliced onion ,cook for a... - 38.9588
Mayan Egg Tortillas
In a blender or food processor, whirl pumpkin seeds until coarsely chopped; turn out half the chopped seeds and set them aside.
Add stock, lemon juice, garlic, chilies, salt, and pepper to remaining seeds and whirl until well mixed.
Add cream and whirl... - 41.824
Baked Eggs With Mushrooms
Join Clare Jones in the kitchen and learn how to couple healthy mushrooms with eggs and cheese for an elegant, anytime meal. Surely your eggs and mushrooms would never taste so delicious! - 109.399
Roasted Chiles With Egg
1. To roast chiles, place chiles on a 12- by 15-inch (30- by 38-cm) baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches below heat, turning often, until charred all over (5 to 8 minutes). Cover with foil and let cool on baking sheet; then remove and discard skins. Cut a slit... - 33.363
Roast Pork Egg Foo Yung
Stir fried vegetables with little pieces of roast pork are cooked inside an egg omelet with gravy served over top. Most Chinese take out serve this with onion, Mung bean sprouts and bits of roast pork. I add match stick pieces of sweet bell pepper and... - 34.7515
Mushroom And Vegetable Moo Shu
Fill a large non-stick skillet halfway with water and bring to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Wipe out the skillet and heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 40.187
Scallops With Sea Urchin Hollandaise And Vegetable Julienned Salad
Remove the muscles from scallops.
Remove 8 nice lobes from the roe.
In a blender puree the remainder.
In a stainless steel bowl mix together the water, egg yolks, and pureed urchin roe.
Froth the mixture with a thin wire whisk.
In a double boiler over... - 40.8784
Fried Rice With Shrimps And Vegetables
This fried rice with shrimps and vegetables is an easy way to take care of your Asian food's craving. Take a look for the cooking tips and get started, the ingredients can vary as per your choice, so make it A' la you. You will love it for its simple and... - 126.553
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Peel asparagus below tips, cutting away scales and stringy coating.
Cut off tough bottom ends, and wash in cold water.
Cook, covered, in large wide skillet in 1" water until tender - about 15 minutes.
Melt butter in saucepan, add crumbs and heat, stirring,... - 32.4874
Mu Shu Pork With Pancakes
Slice and then shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate the shredded pork with the wine, soy sauce, sugar, and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and golden needles in hot water in separate bowls for 20 minutes.
Cut... - 43.4568
You will need two heavy skillets for this dish, one for the vegetable mixture and one for the eggs, but they will combine in one skillet at the end.
Heat oil in one skillet and add next 6 ingredients, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix over medium heat,... - 39.7024
Western Caribe Omelet
1) In a medium-size skillet, over medium heat, sauté bacon until fat is rendered and the bacon is cooked but not fully crisp.
2) Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain it on a paper towel.
3) In the rendered bacon fat, sauté bell pepper and... - 47.702
Deep Prep's Vegetarian Breakfast Hash
Wait, what? You don't eat meat?! Well, then here... Eat this. It's vegetarian. And delicious. But not vegan. But delicious! (Have I mentioned that it's delicious?) - 0
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9x13 inch baking dish (lightly, if using nonstick pan).
Heat nonstick skillet on top of stove.
Fry onion lightly.
If your vegetables and meat are uncooked, then proceed to fry them with the onion until they are done.
Scramble... - 36.3027
Yangchow Fried Rice
Cut off skin and fat of Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham in water for about 15 minutes.
Dice ham when cool.
Defrost shrimp and then rinse with cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate in wine, tapioca starch, and salt for at least 15... - 43.0575
Tomatoes Piperade is a tasty meal that is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Tomatoes Piperade recipe at home! - 43.6369
Onion Soup Lyonnaise
The Onion Soup Lyonnaise is an amazingly tasty and satisfying soup. The well flavored Onion Soup Lyonnaise is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can serve the Onion Soup Lyonnaise for any occasion! - 34.0011
Pour olive oil into a shallow oval dish and cook for 1 minute. Stir in onion, garlic and peppers and cook for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until vegetables are done.
Beat the eggs with the chopped basil and season. Stir egg... - 26.6915
Potato Roll With Mushroom Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a Swiss roll tin thoroughly with butter and sprinkle evenly with the breadcrumbs.
3) Sift the flour and salt together.
4) In a bowl, cream the butter and gradually beat in the egg yolks.
5) Stir... - 44.6897
How To Make A Spinach Pie
This pie is a great vegetarian meal! Serve it with garden salad and you are set! If you don’t want to eat vegetarian go ahead and serve it a side with milanesas or breaded chicken. Yummy! - 114.831
C D Potato Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cook the potatoes in enough water to cover over high heat until tender, about 45 minutes.
Drain, cool, peel, and dice into 1/2-inch cubes.
While the potatoes are cooking, place a small... - 46.9369
Shrimp Fried Rice
1 In a 12 inch nonstickskillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the vegetable oil over moderate heat.
Add the green onions and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the onions to a bowl and set aside.
2 Add the chili pepper, garlic,... - 44.8693
Mu Shu Pork
Mu Shu Pork has a lovely taste. Mu Shu Pork gets its taste from pork mixed with mushrooms and cornstarch. Mu Shu Pork is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.5871
Shrimp Fried Rice Cantonese Style
Defrost the shrimps, rinse with cold water, and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Mix the shrimps with wine, salt, and tapioca starch.
Beat the eggs with 1/4 tsp salt.
Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok over high heat.
Stir in the marinated shrimps and... - 46.1492
Pepper Tomato Piperade
1. Cut the peppers in half, discard the seeds and cores and slice into thin strips. Skin and chop the tomatoes. Peel and thinly slice the onions. Peel and crush the garlic.
2. Heat the butter in a large pan. Add the peppers and onions and fry gently for 5... - 32.613
Chinatown Fried Rice
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil over medium heat until hot. Add eggs and cook, stirring with wooden spoon, until eggs are scrambled, about 2 minutes. Transfer eggs to plate; set aside.
2. In same skillet, heat remaining 2... - 33.0015
Warm And Inviting Chicken Fried Rice
Why would you want to order a take-away when you can make your own restaurant style stir-fried supper in just 40 minutes? Betty whomps up an Asian-influenced dish that you'll want to show off. Impressive looking and amazing tasty, this dish is worth a try.... - 101.415
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok. Add the eggs and scramble lightly with a wooden spoon over high heat. Transfer the eggs to a plate.
2. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the wok. When the oil is hot, add the chiles,... - 30.7697
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan with the sage and garlic for 1-2 mins.
Add the prosciutto ham, lean ham or smoked streaky bacon, then saute for about 10 mins, or until golden brown.
Discard the sage and garlic.
Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of... - 42.058
Scottish Fried Rice
1. To prepare the fish, remove and discard head, skin, and bones.
2. Shred the flesh into large pieces and keep aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-low heat.
4. Stir in onion and garlic and cook for... - 49.8512
Refried Chinese Chicken
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Add the rice and stir continuously until it is coated with the oil, 1 minute. Make a well in the center of the rice and add the egg. Immediately stir the egg and continue stirring until... - 28.4147
Easy Chicken Pad Thai
Easy chicken pad Thai is a classic dish from the land of smiles. Watch this video for the age old recipe of pad Thai that will entice your taste buds and fill your mouth with water. After all Thai food does have some magic to be rated among the most popular... - 124.346
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Fried Rice With Green Peas
Heat oil in wok or electric frying pan; stir-fry onion, carrot, celery, and green pepper until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in peas and soy sauce and add brown rice; cook until thoroughly hot.
Move rice and vegetables to one side, pour in egg (add a... - 36.4694
Crabmeat Fried Rice Part 1 – Introduction
Got lots of left over rice and wondering what to do with it, then here is an excellent solution for you. Take a look at this crabmeat fried rice video series. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she discusses the ingredients you would... - 85.6868
Crabmeat Fried Rice Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
This is part 2 of the crabmeat fried rice video series. The lady chef provides step by step instructions on how to combine rice with eggs and oyster sauce to make perfect fried rice. Try it at home and your family is sure to be pleased. A simple and easy... - 81.3824
Artichoke Fricassee makes for a delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and is quite unique for its blend of flavors. I made this Artichoke Fricassee recipe some time back for a get together and i had my guests drooling over it. Believe me, this is something... - 49.5132
Thai Fried Rice
1. Take a large skillet and heat oil in it and sauté garlic and onions until onions turn soft and transparent.
2. Add pork and stir fry for a few minutes until its color gets changed.
3. Add shrimp and fry until it gets pink.
4. Force the... - 48.9382
Leeli Keri Ne Vengnani Akoori
1. Peel the brinjal, cut into four long strips and then finely slice the strips, wafer thin. Place in salted water.
2. Cut the onions and cook in two to three tablespoons ghee till soft and pink. Drain the brinjals in a sieve and wipe with a soft cloth. Then... - 25.9176
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper, mushrooms, onion and garlic and cook until tender; remove from pan.
3. Add eggs to pan and cook until lightly scrambled. Stir in vegetables.
4. Spoon eggs down center... - 31.2559
Pork Fried Rice
1. In a small bowl, stir the soy sauce with the rice vinegar, sesame oil and sugar.
2. Heat a very large skillet. Add the shortening and let melt. Add the diced pork and stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute. Add the peas, shiitake, carrot and bok choy and... - 27.8751
Pineapple Fried Rice
This week, we venture into the world of Thai food and we make pineapple fried rice! - 106.966
In a covered pot, bring the water to a rolling boil.
Blanch the mung bean sprouts by placing them in a strainer or small colander and dipping it into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
Set aside to drain well.
When the water returns to a boil, stir in the rice... - 41.4252
Spiced Fried Rice
Combine soy sauce, sherry and sugar in small bowl and blend well.
Set mixture aside.
Add 2 tablespoons oil to large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, tilting to coat.
Add half of garlic and half of pepper flakes and stir-fry until garlic is... - 43.6656
Special Fried Rice
1) In a saucepan boil water.
2) Stir in rice and cook on reduced heat.
3) Cover and cook over medium-low heat until tender for 15 to 18 minutes.
4) On a cookie sheet spread rice to cool quickly.
5) Heat a wok or large nonstick skillet over high... - 46.3508
How To Make Pad Thai Noodles With Shrimp
Moon Cho shows you how to make Pad Thai noodles with shrimp, fresh bean sprouts, and crunchy peanuts in a savory Pad Thai sauce without going to an Asian market. All the ingredients can be found in your local supermarket so now you can make your own Pad Thai... - 0
Mom's Fried Rice
1. Finely dice the Chinese sausage, set aside.
2. Finely dice sweet onions, carrots, mince the garlic, slice the ginger, and set everything aside.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce, sugar, brown sugar, mirin, water, honey, garlic powder, onion... - 135.903
To prepare and assemble
1. Cut off tough portions of asparagus stalks and discard. Parboil asparagus in lightly salted water.
2. Score chicken lengthwise down the middle, penetrating about halfway through breast. Turn knife to the left and score at least once... - 43.1482
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and... - 47.6572
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 46.2467
Cima Alla Genovese
1. For stuffing: Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add vegetables and salt and pepper.
2. Saute, stirring occasionally, until just softened, about 5 minutes.
3. In mixing bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste... - 47.4006