- » Fresh Vegetable Platter Dip
Fresh Vegetable Platter Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh vegetable platter dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh vegetable platter dip recipes.
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 43.6245
Veggie Platter With Dip
In blender or food processor, beat together cottage cheese and sour cream until smooth; spoon into bowl.
Stir in parsley, green onion, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Place in center of large platter; surround with raw vegetables. - 25.9914
Vegetable Platter With Curried Mayonnaise
Select a 10-inch glass platter.
Arrange broccoli pieces around outside edge, then cauliflower, carrots and pepper in concentric circles, with squash in the center.
Dot with butter slices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 7... - 38.2382
1) Take a 1-1/2-quart bowl and melt cheeses in it for 2 minutes on Low, stirring often.
2) Mix in brandy to taste, beating well.
3) Stir in walnuts and then keep the dip in refrigerator for a whole night in a covered container.
4) Serve the... - 33.6563
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 36.36
Grilled Vegetables With Chevre Dip
The grilled vegetables with chevre dip is a summer fresh vegetable reciep that can be cooked on the grill. Onions, eggplants, mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes brushed with balsamic vinegar glaze are grilled and served with a chevre dip made with garlic and... - 44.2992
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 40.9044
Cut squid into 1cm rings, cut fish into 3cm pieces; shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Cut onion into 4 wedges; separate wedges into pieces 3 or 4 layers thick, secure with toothpicks.
Just before serving, whisk eggs and the water... - 42.0424
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 42.3317
Tangy Vegetable Dip
Combine carrot, green pepper, onion and water in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once.
Place cottage cheese, yogurt and lemon juice in food processor or... - 46.7936
Yellow And Green Vegetables With Hummus Dip
Puree the chickpeas, tofu, garlic, and oil in a food processor.
Scrape into a bowl, add all the remaining dip ingredients, and stir to combine.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil;... - 38.996
Summer Vegetables With Tomato Cream Cheese Dip
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Blanch broccoli and green beans in it for about 1 minute or until they have lost the raw taste. Instantly rinse the vegetables under cold water to stop cooking and seal color. Drain the vegetables in a... - 32.144
Green Mayonnaise With Fresh Vegetables
Fresh vegetables for dipping, such as mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, zucchini sticks, green-pepper slices, cucumber slices, carrot sticks.
Mix sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in 1 quart bowl.
Using wire whisk,... - 39.5508
Fresh Vegetables With Green Mayonnaise
1. Chill fresh vegetables like mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, zucchini sticks, green-pepper slices, cucumber slices, carrot sticks.
2. In 1-quart bowl mix sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Add one-drop... - 45.8221
Potted Pepper Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Add the onion and about one-third of the cut-up sweet peppers.
2 Cover and blend or process until smooth. Add the remaining cut-up sweet peppers;... - 32.423
Crunchy Veggies And Dip
In large pot of boiling water, cook cauliflower for 4 minutes.
With slotted spoon, remove and chill in cold water; drain and pat dry.
Repeat with broccoli, blanching for 3 minutes.
In rows of different colors, arrange cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beans,... - 37.4426
This is an ideal dip for pita bread, but it’s even better served with raw vegetables, such as celery sticks (or fingers, if you’re entertaining an informal crowd). Be sure to use a good, fresh paprika. - 134.99
Easy To Make Saucy Party Dip
Your party appetizers will fall flat without zesty saucy party dips. To sizzle up your party platter, Betty shows how to make a delectable saucy party dip. Ideal for any party, any appetizer, or any snack, this dip surely won't disappoint. Stream the video... - 96.1009
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 30.8552
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 41.1167
Crudites With Creamy Dill Dip
Cut carrots and peppers into strips.
Separate cauliflower into florets.
Separate endive leaves.
Cut large mushrooms into halves.
Chill until serving time.
In a food processor container combine cottage cheese, dill, yogurt, parsley and salt and pepper.
Process... - 39.613
Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce is a yummy dish that offers an exquisite palette of flavors. The delicious Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce has the potential to enslave anyone. Try it for yourself to understand what I am talking about. - 36.0884
Vietnamese Rolls - Fresh Spring Rolls
1. In a large skillet heat peanut oil.
2. Sprinkle salt on sliced tofu; place in the pan and fry 6 to 7 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel, cool; cut into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Prepare and poach the shrimp and set aside.
4. Beat eggs with... - 105.387
Hot Anchovy Dip
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennels.
Slice ends off bulbous bases.
Wash and dry fennels.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thick slices.
Wash and dry celery hearts, peppers, radishes and asparagus.
Slice celery hearts in half... - 37.9011
Fresh Artichoke Appetizers
Slice about 1/2 inch off top of artichoke to remove main cluster of thorns; break off small leaves at base of artichoke and, with scissors, cut thorny tips from remaining exterior leaves.
With a knife, cut away dark green surface of base and stem, trimming... - 44.2215
Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips
The Clam Dip With Crudites And ChipsJellied Cranberry Relish is a wonderfully tasty combination. I make the Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips for my parties. Try this Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips recipe. - 33.1585
Snow Peas With Oriental Dip
1. To prepare snow peas trim ends from them.
2. In a vegetable steamer over boiling water place snow peas and steam with cover for 1 minute.
3. Remove snow peas and rinse in cold water.
4. Let it chill 2 hours.
5. In a small bowl mix... - 40.2522
Asparagus And Green Beans With Tarragon Lemon Dip
1) In a large skillet, boil the I inch water with salt.
2) Add the green beans and asparagus in the boiled water.
3) Cover the pan and cook veggies for 3-4 minutes.
4) Drain the vegatables and let them cool.
5) In a serving plate,... - 44.4592
Artichokes With Reduced Calorie Herb Mayonnaise Dip
1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, water, lemon juice, shallot, basil and Dijon mustard and set aside to chill overnight if required.
2. Prepare the artichokes by washing them in running cold water. Trim off the stem... - 39.6874
Smoked Salmon Dip
Finely chop salmon.
In a small mixing bowl stir together salmon, cheese, milk, lemon juice, horseradish, and pepper.
Transfer to a 2-cup freezer container.
Seal, label, and freeze.
To serve, thaw the container of frozen dip for 24 hours in the... - 40.4533
Southwestern Wings With Coriander Dip
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, and black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 45.827
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 27.1018
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 44.2103
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 108.693
Today's video is dedicated to the people of Syria. I am horried at what is happening in Syria and this is my way to show that the people of Syria are in my mind. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as well. The Syrian table is known for Mezze, which... - 122.708
Chinese Fire Pot With Assorted Meats And Vegetables
Shell and devein the shrimps.
Rinse with cold water.
Cut each horizontally into two thin slices.
Arrange nicely on a plate.
Cut the beef and chicken into thin slices.
Arrange on separate plates.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15... - 42.2296
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 37.3232
Vegetable & Seafood Tempura
Put the prawns (shrimp) on a board and slit them lengthways, leaving the tails intact.
Remove and discard the shells and open out the flesh so that they stay flat.
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), plaice (flounder) pieces, squid, cod, green pepper, mushrooms,... - 39.7295
Mediterranean Cod With Vegetables
1. Let frozen cod fillets stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/3 cup hot oil, brown garlic; discard. Add onions and eggplant; cook until browned, stirring often. Add green... - 30.1824