- » Fresh Vegetable Platter Dip
Fresh Vegetable Platter Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh vegetable platter dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh vegetable platter dip recipes.
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183
Veggie Platter With Dip
In blender or food processor, beat together cottage cheese and sour cream until smooth; spoon into bowl.
Stir in parsley, green onion, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Place in center of large platter; surround with raw vegetables. - 27.7556
Vegetable Platter With Curried Mayonnaise
Select a 10-inch glass platter.
Arrange broccoli pieces around outside edge, then cauliflower, carrots and pepper in concentric circles, with squash in the center.
Dot with butter slices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 7... - 39.8007
1) Take a 1-1/2-quart bowl and melt cheeses in it for 2 minutes on Low, stirring often.
2) Mix in brandy to taste, beating well.
3) Stir in walnuts and then keep the dip in refrigerator for a whole night in a covered container.
4) Serve the... - 34.4569
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 34.9804
Grilled Vegetables With Chevre Dip
The grilled vegetables with chevre dip is a summer fresh vegetable reciep that can be cooked on the grill. Onions, eggplants, mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes brushed with balsamic vinegar glaze are grilled and served with a chevre dip made with garlic and... - 45.8279
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 43.5158
Cut squid into 1cm rings, cut fish into 3cm pieces; shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Cut onion into 4 wedges; separate wedges into pieces 3 or 4 layers thick, secure with toothpicks.
Just before serving, whisk eggs and the water... - 44.0806
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 40.39
Potted Pepper Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Add the onion and about one-third of the cut-up sweet peppers.
2 Cover and blend or process until smooth. Add the remaining cut-up sweet peppers;... - 34.0735
Tangy Vegetable Dip
Combine carrot, green pepper, onion and water in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once.
Place cottage cheese, yogurt and lemon juice in food processor or... - 47.5295
Yellow And Green Vegetables With Hummus Dip
Puree the chickpeas, tofu, garlic, and oil in a food processor.
Scrape into a bowl, add all the remaining dip ingredients, and stir to combine.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil;... - 40.9979
Summer Vegetables With Tomato Cream Cheese Dip
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Blanch broccoli and green beans in it for about 1 minute or until they have lost the raw taste. Instantly rinse the vegetables under cold water to stop cooking and seal color. Drain the vegetables in a... - 35.7514
Green Mayonnaise With Fresh Vegetables
Fresh vegetables for dipping, such as mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, zucchini sticks, green-pepper slices, cucumber slices, carrot sticks.
Mix sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in 1 quart bowl.
Using wire whisk,... - 42.0961
Fresh Vegetables With Green Mayonnaise
1. Chill fresh vegetables like mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower florets, zucchini sticks, green-pepper slices, cucumber slices, carrot sticks.
2. In 1-quart bowl mix sugar, mustard, salt, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Add one-drop... - 45.9813
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 40.341
This is an ideal dip for pita bread, but it’s even better served with raw vegetables, such as celery sticks (or fingers, if you’re entertaining an informal crowd). Be sure to use a good, fresh paprika. - 123.109
Easy To Make Saucy Party Dip
Your party appetizers will fall flat without zesty saucy party dips. To sizzle up your party platter, Betty shows how to make a delectable saucy party dip. Ideal for any party, any appetizer, or any snack, this dip surely won't disappoint. Stream the video... - 92.7324
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 49.2897
Spinach Dip Crescent Wreath
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Turn upside 10-ounce custard cup at the center of ungreased large cookie sheet.
3) Take out dough from 1 can and keep dough in 1 piece. Do not unroll. (Keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator.)
4) Using... - 42.5265
Crunchy Veggies And Dip
In large pot of boiling water, cook cauliflower for 4 minutes.
With slotted spoon, remove and chill in cold water; drain and pat dry.
Repeat with broccoli, blanching for 3 minutes.
In rows of different colors, arrange cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beans,... - 38.9919
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips
The Clam Dip With Crudites And ChipsJellied Cranberry Relish is a wonderfully tasty combination. I make the Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips for my parties. Try this Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips recipe. - 35.6439
Crudites With Creamy Dill Dip
Cut carrots and peppers into strips.
Separate cauliflower into florets.
Separate endive leaves.
Cut large mushrooms into halves.
Chill until serving time.
In a food processor container combine cottage cheese, dill, yogurt, parsley and salt and pepper.
Process... - 40.9065
Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce is a yummy dish that offers an exquisite palette of flavors. The delicious Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce has the potential to enslave anyone. Try it for yourself to understand what I am talking about. - 37.7711
Vietnamese Rolls - Fresh Spring Rolls
1. In a large skillet heat peanut oil.
2. Sprinkle salt on sliced tofu; place in the pan and fry 6 to 7 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel, cool; cut into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Prepare and poach the shrimp and set aside.
4. Beat eggs with... - 102.03
Hot Anchovy Dip
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennels.
Slice ends off bulbous bases.
Wash and dry fennels.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thick slices.
Wash and dry celery hearts, peppers, radishes and asparagus.
Slice celery hearts in half... - 39.0006
Smoked Salmon Dip
Finely chop salmon.
In a small mixing bowl stir together salmon, cheese, milk, lemon juice, horseradish, and pepper.
Transfer to a 2-cup freezer container.
Seal, label, and freeze.
To serve, thaw the container of frozen dip for 24 hours in the... - 41.2295
Snow Peas With Oriental Dip
1. To prepare snow peas trim ends from them.
2. In a vegetable steamer over boiling water place snow peas and steam with cover for 1 minute.
3. Remove snow peas and rinse in cold water.
4. Let it chill 2 hours.
5. In a small bowl mix... - 41.5157
Asparagus And Green Beans With Tarragon Lemon Dip
1) In a large skillet, boil the I inch water with salt.
2) Add the green beans and asparagus in the boiled water.
3) Cover the pan and cook veggies for 3-4 minutes.
4) Drain the vegatables and let them cool.
5) In a serving plate,... - 44.6851
Artichokes With Reduced Calorie Herb Mayonnaise Dip
1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, water, lemon juice, shallot, basil and Dijon mustard and set aside to chill overnight if required.
2. Prepare the artichokes by washing them in running cold water. Trim off the stem... - 38.916
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Southwestern Wings With Coriander Dip
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, and black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 47.4219
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 30.7295
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 107.081
Today's video is dedicated to the people of Syria. I am horried at what is happening in Syria and this is my way to show that the people of Syria are in my mind. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as well. The Syrian table is known for Mezze, which... - 121.04
Tzatziki - goes well with cooked bacon, pita bread and vegetables. No complex marinading is required to prepare Tzatziki. If you have all the ingredients ready and have a penchant for cooking - preparing Tzatziki is just a piece of cake. - 42.3377
Chinese Fire Pot With Assorted Meats And Vegetables
Shell and devein the shrimps.
Rinse with cold water.
Cut each horizontally into two thin slices.
Arrange nicely on a plate.
Cut the beef and chicken into thin slices.
Arrange on separate plates.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15... - 43.5022
Vegetable & Seafood Tempura
Put the prawns (shrimp) on a board and slit them lengthways, leaving the tails intact.
Remove and discard the shells and open out the flesh so that they stay flat.
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), plaice (flounder) pieces, squid, cod, green pepper, mushrooms,... - 42.1871
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 39.325
Mediterranean Cod With Vegetables
1. Let frozen cod fillets stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/3 cup hot oil, brown garlic; discard. Add onions and eggplant; cook until browned, stirring often. Add green... - 31.596
Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura
1) Pinch off the shrimps’ legs, several at a time. Once done, bend the shrimps back and snap off the sharp pieces of shell which are just above the tail. Remove the shell and throw it away. With a sharp paring knife, make a shallow incision... - 47.6528
Vegetable Filled Chicken Breasts
Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if... - 44.3007
Plaice Goujons With Vegetables
1) Remove the skin off the plaice fillets. Slice the flesh into fine strips.
2) Into a polythene bag, add the flour, salt and pepper. Add in the fish strips into the bag and shake it well to coat.
3) Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate.
4) Dip the... - 42.6199
Yakitori Chicken & Vegetables
Toast sesame seed in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 3 minutes; shake pan often.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut each breast half into 6 or 7 equal-size chunks, then place in a bowl.
Pour 1/4 cup of the marinade over chicken... - 34.3228
Terrine Of Garden Vegetables
Chill a 6-cup charlotte mold in freezer.
Cook green beans 7 minutes in covered saucepan in just enough unsalted boiling water to cover.
Drain well, reserving cooking liquid.
Transfer beans to small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Boil reserved cooking liquid... - 43.491
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
For grilled summer vegetables
2. Mix the seasoning ingredients; pour over vegetable slices kept in a large bowl, and toss for even coating.
3. Arrange on the grill on medium to low heat and grill for 4... - 45.1352
Yakitori Chicken & Vegetables
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 3 minutes), shaking pan often.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut each breast half into 6 or 7 equal chunks, then place in a bowl.
Prepare Sherry-Soy Marinade and pour 1/4... - 34.2794
Asparagus And Carrot Terrine
Bring a large kettle of heavily salted water to a boil.
Have ready a large bowl of ice water.
Scrape the carrots and cut them lengthwise into quarters.
Drop them into the boiling water and cook until very tender but not mushy.
Lift from the boiling water with... - 34.8041
Pea Salad With Ham
Cook the peas 12 minutes in salted water to cover.
Dice the ham and the cheese.
Dip the tomatoes in boiling water, skin and quarter them, remove the stem ends and dice.
Drain the peas in a sieve, retaining some of the cooking water, and allow to cool.
In a... - 42.913
Phoenix Tail Salad
This is a wonderful Phoenix Tail Salad recipe! This recipe will help you creative salad display and an enticing and tasty vegetable salad at the same time. This Phoenix Tail Salad recipe is not to be missed! - 43.7851
1) Keep aside about half of the breadcrumbs on a plate for coating the burgers.
2) Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
3) Roll the mixture neatly into 8 balls. Flatten the balls and roll them in the reserved crumbs to coat.
4) Fry or... - 34.5994
Lightly cook the carrots and cabbage separately in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain and roll up the cabbage leaves into rolls.
Arrange the carrots, cabbage rolls and mushrooms decoratively on a serving platter.
Arrange the pork slices carefully in the shape... - 40.5694
Flank Steak Chow Mein
Chowmein is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 47.6494
1. Prepare ingredients and decoratively arrange on one or more large serving platters.
Eggplant: Slice into 1/4-inch (3/4-cm) rounds. If eggplant is especially large, cut in half or quarters lengthwise, then slice. Soak in cold water for 15 to 20... - 43.3751
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Pennsylvania Dutch Fried Tomatoes
Pennsylvania Dutch Fried Tomatoes is simply a delicious side dish recipe. Try this Pennsylvania Dutch Fried Tomatoes; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 43.0403
1. Wash the broccoli and break into florets.
2. In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
3. Place the florets in a steel colander and immerse the colander in the boiling water for 2 minutes to blanch the broccoli.
4. Remove the colander and... - 48.2663
1) Take an 11 x 17-inch baking sheet and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat oven moderate to 250 degrees.
3) Peel mango and cut in chunks. Keep aside in a small serving bowl.
4) Rinse strawberries under cold running water. Reserve 8 whole berries... - 45.8456
Trim but do not peel the eggplant.
Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Put the slices on a large platter and sprinkle each slice with about 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes to draw out excess moisture.
Drain and dry the eggplant... - 47.0265
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
This Artichoke Antipasto is simply lovely for anyone to like it. Here's a simple recipe for Artichoke Antipasto, if you would like to give it a try! - 36.6752
Any meal can get really great with the addition of Jellied Chicken to the menu. I got the first taste of the Chinese Jellied Chicken at a family friend's function and had to have the recipe. Good if you prepare it several days ahead! - 39.8345
1. Chop off the spinach stems. In a bowl of lukewarm water dip the leaves to wash them well.
2. Drain well.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a Dutch oven place the spinach. No need to add additional water.
5. Cover and let the spinach... - 45.837
Colorful Celery Bundles
1) Stuff the chamber of each celery piece with 1 strip of carrots and 1 strip of any colour of bell pepper.
2) Make bundle by securing it with 1 piece of chive.
3) Arrange the bundles on the serving platter.
4) Serve with dilly dip or spinach... - 33.3689
Phillip Schofield's Potato Scones
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mash the potatoes and add the butter and milk very gradually.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
4) Mix together enough flour to make a stiff dough.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 39.7918
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Using cookie cutters, cut different shapes of the bread slices
3) Keep aside the trimmings to make breadcrumbs
4) Onto a greased baking sheet place the cut out bread shapes
5) Bake for 5 minutes till... - 42.1779
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray... - 44.1838
Artichokes With Spinach Pasta
1. Select artichokes that are young and fresh. Cut off the stems so that bottoms are flush, then lay artichokes on their sides. Cut off the top third and then cut each into quarters. Use a sharp knife to remove the furry "choke" just above the bottom. Dip the... - 35.6083
Cutlets In Tomato & Pea Sauce
Cutlets In Tomato & Pea Sauce has a lovely taste. Cutlets In Tomato & Pea Sauce gets its taste from veal cutlet mixed with eggs and cheese. Cutlets In Tomato & Pea Sauce is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 42.1601
Tomato Aspic Mold
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat 3 1/2 cups tomato juice to boiling. Add celery leaves, allspice berries, and cloves. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, pour remaining 1/2 cup tomato juice into large bowl and evenly sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand... - 38.4848
Chicken With Tomato Sauce And Butter
Place the garlic, ginger, onion, green chili, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the container of an electric blender.
Add a tablespoon of water and blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
(You may need to stop the blender and scrape down... - 45.3513
Skewered Scallops Oranges And Snow Peas
To Marinate: In a large plastic zipper bag, stir together orange juice, soy sauce, marmalade, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and chile oil.
Add scallops and toss to coat.
Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
To Prepare Snow Peas: Cut ends off snow peas and remove... - 42.3753
Asian Lion's Head Meatball
Lion's Head is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Lion's Head; I am sure you would love to try this Lion's Head again & again. - 47.4692
1. In 10-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, sugar, oregano, basil, and salt. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
2. Place bread crumbs on waxed paper.... - 36.9972
Eggplant Parmigiana is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Eggplant Parmigiana is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 42.9527
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a succulent and tender fish preparation that brings together the amazing flavors of fish and tomato sauce! Perfect for a grand lunch, the Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 48.3567
Boiled Pork Dumplings
Boiled Pork Dumplings is a yummy appetizer that will definitely steal the limelight of your party spread! Start your day with this wonderful and delicious Boiled Pork Dumplings. Here is the recipe! - 45.7773
1) Arrange the sliced meat, tofu, and vegetables on a large platter attactively and place on the dining table.
2) Prepare the dipping sauces and transfer into individual serving bowls and place on the dining... - 42.0009
Sauteed Green Tomatoes
Combine flour, sugar, salt, and pepper in pie plate and dip tomato slices into mixture, coating both sides.
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat and saute tomatoes, a few at a time, about 2 minutes to a side, or until golden brown.
Add more oil as... - 29.5621
Cod In A Pot
1. Prepare kelp stock 1 to 3 hours in advance, using 2 quarts (2 liters) water.
2. Cut cod fillets diagonally into slices 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) wide. Soak in cold water while preparing vegetables. Drain and sprinkle cod with sake before arranging on a separate... - 36.7611
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 39.4972
Mustard Fried Chicken Breasts
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, beat together egg and mustard. In another bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
Dip each chicken breast in egg mixture, then roll it evenly in the cheese mixture. Allow coating to set... - 32.2677
1. Season the steak and coat with oil.
2. Grill or broil the steak according to desired degree of doneness.
3. In a steamer, place the prepared sting beans, broccoli, and cauliflower.
4. Steam the vegetables for 5 minutes until blanched and crunchy.... - 32.4056
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine buttermilk, salt and hot pepper sauce in a small shallow dish.
Place cracker crumbs on a plate.
Dip fillets first in buttermilk, then in... - 43.6268
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Shrimp With Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp; stir to coat. Set aside for 20 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small serving bowl; set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the shrimp on a rack in a foil-lined baking... - 30.5956
Breaded Veal Steaks
1) In a pie plate, add egg, salt and pepper and beat well.
2) In the second pie plate, sprinkle crumbs.
3) Individually lift each slice of veal. First dip into the egg mix and then into the crumbs and coat well on both sides.
4) In a pan, add... - 36.0584
Sole Belle Meuniere
1. In a large pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil or peanut oil
2. Dredge the fish in the cream and then dip it into the flour
3. Season the fish to taste
4. Place the fish on the hot skillet and sauté for two minutes on both sides till... - 46.1448
Cantonese Fried Oysters
This Cantonese Fried Oysters is simply yumm. I love the distinctive flavor and texture of a well fried platter of Oysters. Try making this Cantonese Fried Oysters yourself! - 44.9117
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.6387
Skewered Oriental Shellfish
1. Soak 12 wooden skewers in cold water for 10 minutes to prevent them from burning.
2. Divide the prawns (shrimp), scallops, spring onions (scallions), (bell) pepper and baby corn cobs into 12 portions and thread on to the skewers. Cover the ends with foil... - 41.0125
Crispy Fried Tofu Nuggets With Condiments
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise.
With a spoon, remove seeds.
Cut halves crosswise in 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Spread cucumber slices over a serving platter.
Refrigerate until needed.
Prepare Tofu Nuggets and Condiments.
Place Tofu Nuggets on top of... - 42.6745
Pan Fried Abalone Steaks
Thaw frozen abalone steaks.
Melt 6 tablespoons butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
Add lemon or lime juice to taste.
Keep warm over low heat.
Pour flour into a wide shallow bowl; stir in salt and pepper to taste.
In another shallow bowl, beat together... - 43.0065
Thai Shrimp Brochette
1) In a bowl add water and dip twelve 6-inch wooden skewers for 1 hour.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all marinade ingredients and mix.
3) In another bowl put shrimp.
4) In a separate bowl add vegetables.
5) Pour half of the sauce over... - 46.8603
1) In a small bowl, place about 5 shiitake mushrooms and add hot water to just about cover them. Set aside and allow them to soften for at least 15 minutes.
2) In the meantime, wash the chicken and dry it. Take out any excess fat and tendons and... - 46.4725
Chicken Wings With Southwestern Sauce
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
f In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 44.4551