- » Fresh Vegetable Herbed Garlic Dip
Fresh Vegetable Herbed Garlic Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh vegetable herbed garlic dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh vegetable herbed garlic dip recipes.
Garlic & Herb Dip
Herb and garlic dip is a peppy and savory dip prepared with a mayo and sour cream base. Flavored with basil and tarragon, the herb and garlic dip is seasoned and well blended to prepare. Chilled and served, it is great with pita chips. - 31.4876
Fresh Artichokes With Horseradish Dip
Fresh Artichokes With Horseradish Dip is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fresh Artichokes With Horseradish Dip; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.2283
Very Fresh Herb Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine the basil, almonds, parsley, oil and garlic. Pulse for 5-10 seconds.
2. Further add the sour cream, cheese, and soup mix. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
3.... - 41.0085
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 42.6959
Herbed Vegetable Dip
1. In container of an electric blender place cottage cheese and process until smooth.
2. Add neufchatel and process until smooth.
3. Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
4. Spoon into a small bowl and with cover chill... - 35.2423
Buttermilk Herb Dip
In medium bowl stir together all ingredients except vegetable sticks.
Cover; refrigerate until flavors are well blended
Garnish as desired. - 28.6733
Whenever I prepare chicken nuggets, I prepare Herb Dip too. The herb dip gives a spicy-n-tangy taste to the chicken. If chicken is not your pick, give it a try with vegetables. Hope you will enjoy this Herb Dip recipe! - 35.8754
Warm Mediterranean Eggplant Dip With Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Spread the eggplant slices on a baking sheet and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil on top. Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chop finely and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using a sharp... - 39.8206
Minted Spinach Dip
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl all the ingredients for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.
Transfer the dip to a small bowl, cover, and chill until ready to serve - 28.1782
Creamy Fresh Herb Ranch Dressing
Make you salad sing with this creamy, herby ranch dressing. Betty whomps up a tasty ranch dressing loaded with fresh herbs that makes for a lip-smacking treat. No whisks, no blenders. Just a few simple ingredients and you can stir up this tasty treat in a few... - 103.343
Fresh Green Sauce
Put all ingredients in blender except sour cream.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into bowl and stir in sour cream and seasoning to taste.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before using on raw vegetables or cold shrimp. - 31.4633
Herbed Vegetable Rolls
1. Dip a rice paper round into cold water, then place on a clean teatowel, to absorb any excess moisture.
2. To assemble, place a little of the cucumber, carrot, sprouts, noodles, mint, basil, coriander and peanuts along the centre of each rice paper round... - 36.5862
Summer Vegetables With Tomato Cream Cheese Dip
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Blanch broccoli and green beans in it for about 1 minute or until they have lost the raw taste. Instantly rinse the vegetables under cold water to stop cooking and seal color. Drain the vegetables in a... - 32.144
Basil-Yogurt Dip is an irresistible dip recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with basil and yogurt; I am sure you will enjoy this Basil-Yogurt Dip with raw vegetables!. - 33.5181
Herb Braised Globe Artichokes
What better way to celebrate summer produce than to prepare these gorgeous herb braised artichokes. If you want to look good in your swim wear this summer, then this is what you should be making. Chef John makes a simple court bouillon to cook the... - 122.189
Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Combine anchovies, green onion, parsley, tarragon, and chives in a bowl; mix lightly.
Stir in mayonnaise and vinegar; mix thoroughly. - 28.6757
The Real Aioli Flavored With Tarragon
Most of us have tasted the garlic flavored mayonnaise-based sauce and dip called aioli, served in fast food restaurants but few of us may have tasted the “real” aioli. The classic Italian “Aglio Olio” which simple means “garlic oil” is what chef... - 113.197
Herbed Baked Chicken
Heat oven to 350°F.
In shallow dish, combine oat bran, garlic powder, pepper and salt; mix well.
In another shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat with oat bran mixture.
Place on wire rack in 15 x 10-inch... - 44.6666
Fried Smelts With Herbed Butter
For Herbed Butter: Beat butter in small bowl until smooth and creamy.
Stir in parsley, green onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Let stand covered at room temperature 30 minutes to blend flavors.
For Fried Smelts: Cut off heads of smelts with knife; discard.
Cut... - 40.6071
Chicken With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin and herb salt in small bowl.
Arrange chicken in broiler pan and brush with oil mixture.
Broil chicken, turning once or twice, until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
For sauce: Combine all ingredients... - 38.3061
Grimmway Two Way Garden Party Dip
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream and Neufchatel cheese until smooth.
2. Stir in vegetables and lemon peel.
3. Add either salsa or herb blend and garlic salt, cover and chill.
4. Serve the dip alongside fries, fritters or as... - 33.5934
Cut a stick of butter in half crosswise.
Cut and shape each half into 8 rolls about 1/2 inch thick.
In a small bowl, mix chives, parsley, tarragon, rosemary, oregano and garlic powder.
Twirl butter rolls in mixed herbs.
Place butter rolls in freezer 30... - 40.9868
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
When you are longing for a classic Mediterranean taste, you can prepare some authentic Mediterranean cuisine, like hummus. The roasted red pepper hummus has an added spicy flavor on the regular hummus. You can prepare this over the weekend and store in... - 140.152
Cut meat into six pieces; pound with a meat mallet to tenderize.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
In another bowl, beat eggs with water.
Dip both sides of meat into flour, then into egg mixture.
Press... - 41.7626
Lemon Basil Oysters
Blend cornflour with the water in medium bowl; whisk in rind,basil and yolk, whisk until batter is smooth.
Remove oysters from shells; reserve shells.
Drain oysters on absorbent paper.
Wash reserved shells; place on oven tray, heat in moderate oven 10... - 41.4678
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Kiev
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the pepper, garlic, and half of the chives.
Lay 1 strip of cheese in the center of each chicken breast, fold the ends over, then roll up as for a jelly roll and fasten with toothpicks.
In a pie pan, whisk the egg white, milk,... - 41.8715
Dill Weed Cod Kiev
Dillweed Cod Kiev is an alluring side dish that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Dillweed Cod Kiev; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 44.3392
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 36.36
Boil potatoes just until tender, drain and allow to cool.
Dip in beaten egg then roll in stuffing mix; place on a plate and set aside.
These will be speared with a fondue fork and deep-fried in hot oil.
To make Garlic Sauce, dampen bread crumbs with... - 42.8057
Hazelnut And Tomato Rissoles
The hazelnut and tomato rissoles are filling and flavorful mashed potato cakes made with cooked vegetables and eggs in it. flavored with lemon zest, thyme basil and parsley, the hazelnut and tomato rissoles has nuts in it and can be served as a side to meals. - 44.2748
Smoked Catfish Pate
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals around a foil drip pan. Test for medium heat above the pan. Drain wood chips and sprinkle over coals. Prick a few holes in a piece of heavy foil large enough to hold fish and place on... - 35.0629
Crispy Fried Eggplant And Mozzarella Finger Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
For the sandwiches:
On a baking sheet, lightly brush the eggplant slices with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
For the herb spread: In a food processor, combine the... - 45.8038
For Tomato Sauce:
1.Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onion and cook until golden brown. Add the garlic ,red pepper and cayenne pepper and cook for 1 minute.
2.Add the tomatoes, bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 25... - 40.9858
Terrine Of Venison Campagne
Combine venison, veal and Cognac in large bowl and let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallot, onion, bay leaves, garlic, herbs and spices and saute until vegetables are... - 41.144