- » Fresh Vegetable
Fresh Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fresh vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fresh vegetable recipes.
Roast Cornish Hens With Fresh Vegetables
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Split the hens and rinse the hen and giblets throughly.
3 Pat dry using a paper towels.
4 In a 3-quart oblong baking dish, place hens, cut side down, with the giblets underneath.
5... - 44.8347
Fresh Vegetable Medley
1) On a large glass serving platter or in a 2-quart glass baking dish, arrange the broccoli around the edges.
2) Place the cauliflower next to broccoli, then the squash, mushrooms, and peppers alternately near the middle of the dish.
3) In a 1-cup... - 44.2296
Semolina Ring Mold With Fresh Vegetables
Put half the butter in a casserole and melt in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the semolina, stir, return to the oven and microwave for a further 2 minutes on HIGH.
Pour 21/4 cups (500 ml/3/4 pint) of water into a bowl and heat in the oven for 3... - 43.8356
Fresh Vegetable Marinate
1) Separate broccoli into small flowers and cut into bite-size pieces.
2) Remove the stalks and use for some other recipe.
3) Mix flowerets, mushrooms, pepper, celery, and cauliflower and toss lightly.
4) Make a mixture of rest of the ingredients and... - 41.7842
Linguini With Fresh Vegetable Topping
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or large skillet; stir fry sweet potato, squash and onions 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove from wok to a heated bowl.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil; stir fry eggplant 3 to 5 minutes.
Add eggplant to cooked vegetables in bowl; toss with soy... - 38.4634
Marinated Crisp Fresh Vegetables
Cut the buds off the asparagus stalks and discard the stems.
Scald the vegetables with boiling water and drain at once.
Marinate the vegetables for 2-3 hours in the combined apple juice, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Drain the vegetables and serve. - 33.6123
Fresh Vegetable Medley
This Fresh Vegetable Medley tastes amazing ! I've never seen such a range in a single platter before ! Try this Fresh Vegetable Medley and let me know if you like it! - 32.9633
Fosterfields Fresh Marinated Vegetables
Mix all ingredients and boil for 5 minutes. Cool.
Cut onions into rings. Cut red and green peppers into chunks. Slice green beans in half and blanch them in boiling water for one minute. Cut cauliflower and broccoli into bite... - 32.017
Fresh Vegetable Po'boys
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves). Place in center of a large baking sheet or shallow roasting pan. Arrange zucchini and next 4 ingredients around garlic; spray vegetables with cooking... - 30.6274
Marinated Fresh Vegetable
In a medium size bowl, mix the vinegar, water, olive oil, garlic, paprika, and black pepper.
Add the carrots, celery, zucchini, red pepper, and capers and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 30.4044
Fresh Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrots; cook 2 minutes. Cover and continue cooking 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes over high heat.
If desired,... - 27.9736
Fresh Vegetable Recipes By Category